Thread: [VIDEO] President Trump's first Weekly Address

[VIDEO] President Trump's first Weekly Address

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Weekly address? Twitter monologues? Bye bye fake news. You've been delegated to a life of editorializing, a doomed role you've embraced so enthusiastically already.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    Weekly address? Twitter monologues? Bye bye fake news. You've been delegated to a life of editorializing, a doomed role you've embraced so enthusiastically already.
    You realize weekly addresses were started by FDR? Here's one of the most (in)famous ones, he went to the Capitol to do it:

Last edited by CPUd; 01-28-2017 at 04:46 PM.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    You realize weekly addresses were started by FDR? Here's one of the most (in)famous ones, he went to the Capitol to do it:

Wow, they had youtube back then?!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."