Thread: The Great Escalators - Larken Rose on cops

The Great Escalators - Larken Rose on cops

Definitely worth the time to watch.

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Sorry, we're all to busy celebrating some pro-abortion progressive republican gaining on his anti-Trump democratic opponent to worry about the police state.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Sorry, we're all to busy celebrating some pro-abortion progressive republican gaining on his anti-Trump democratic opponent to worry about the police state.

Damn! I need to get my frickin' priorities straight.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Damn! I need to get my frickin' priorities straight.
    Get with the program man, were all about moving the ball forward here now. We need to score one for the gipper!
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Get with the program man, were all about moving the ball forward here now. We need to score one for the gipper!

If by "forward" you mean toward an ever more intrusive, expensive and oppressive state, then yes, I do see a lot of that kind of progress being made in the last couple of years. MAGA!
    Chris

I watched it yesterday morning. Very Good! Thanks for posting!

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    I watched it yesterday morning. Very Good! Thanks for posting!

Happy to post it. Larken Rose always has good stuff.
    Chris

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.