View Poll Results: Have you read the entire Mueller report?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 13.33%
  • No

13 86.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you read the entire Mueller report?

Have you read the entire Mueller report?

Just need context when I'm reading others posts.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is a retarded question.

Why don't you ask the Democrats to post the portion of the Mueller Report that has evidence Trump and Russia colluded? Because it doesn't exist.

If Trump and Russia didn't collude, then how can their be obstruction? There can't.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I read a pretty significant portion of the redacted version.

So, if somebody reads the entire report, I guess your next question will be "have you read the unredacted version?".

You really need to stop watching the mainstream media, or whatever bull$#@! source of information you are getting who is getting their information from the mainstream media.. because it sounds like you have TDS. You just want to get Trump for "something" and you don't care what it is.

Well, Trump is one of the few people in DC who is trying to get us out of wars - who doesn't want to go to war. So you are doing a huge disservice to me and everybody else who doesn't want to go to war anymore and have to pay for it and think about all those innocent people dying by sticking up for the establishment.
    Last edited by dannno; 05-20-2019 at 02:35 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Not even Congress has seen the entire unredacted report. Only Mueller, Barr, and a few other people have been able to see it in its entirety.

They have a whole report now? I don't even read the back of their box.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Not even Congress has seen the entire unredacted report. Only Mueller, Barr, and a few other people have been able to see it in its entirety.
    Ya, it's in there somewhere, they just haven't released it yet..

EBounding, you are on zippy's side right now. You need to wake the $#@! up. When you are on zippy's side of an important issue, you need to, at minimum, seriously reconsider your position.

In 2016--I saw the entire report at Hilary HQ Central. Is there a sequel?

(Okay, I admit I only looked at the pics! )

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    So, if somebody reads the entire report, I guess your next question will be "have you read the unredacted version?".
    Bazinga.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Why don't you ask the Democrats to post the portion of the Mueller Report that has evidence Trump and Russia colluded? Because it doesn't exist.
    You said you read those portions not available to the general public. Where'd you get it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You said you read those portions not available to the general public. Where'd you get it?

I said I read a significant portion of the redacted version.

The whole report is over 300 pages- 40% of which have at least one redaction.

https://www.vox.com/2019/4/19/184855...ons-data-chart
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-20-2019 at 03:05 PM.

I said I read a significant portion of the redacted version.
    In the poll you said you read more than that. Where'd you get it?

In the poll you said you read more than that. Where'd you get it?
    When I voted, pretty sure the poll read "Have you read the Mueller Report"

Now it reads "Have you read the entire Mueller Report"

I'm really not sure it matters much though. I don't know why Ebounding puts so much weight on it.

Really all you have to do is see what side the establishment is on. They aren't on Trump's side. Establishment Republicans hated Trump... establishment leftists hated Trump... It's really not too hard to see how it is going to go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    No , but if you post the unredacted report I will look at it for you .
    Do something Danke

I didn't. I figured if they had anything, they would have charged him, or at least pointed it out. From the lack of action, they got nothing on him.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just so everyone knows there are lots of other things I have not done . I never went to law school or worked as a corporate attorney for my Dads business . My Dad did have businesses but I was not employed there . He would have employed me but not as a lawyer even if I had gone to law school . I also never worked for a company that made products in china , my choice . I did though once run a plant where we sent exhaust tube we made for Buick to china and I like asian bbq. I did read the first two versions of Obamacare but I did not need to read it to know it was $#@! . I have read the constitutions of multiple countries and Moby Dick . I like Moby Dick better. If I had gone to law school that means I might have an ability to see a boogeyman no other person can .
    Last edited by oyarde; 05-20-2019 at 03:32 PM.
    Do something Danke

I'm really not sure it matters much though. I don't know why Ebounding puts so much weight on it.

Really all you have to do is see what side the establishment is on. They aren't on Trump's side. Establishment Republicans hated Trump... establishment leftists hated Trump... It's really not too hard to see how it is going to go from there.
    Is Justin Amash establishment?

He is selling out to them on this.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

No, but you are, and you trick good people like @EBounding into supporting the establishment all the time. It's like, the reason why Satan put you on the earth. Aren't you familiar with your life purpose?

If Trump and Russia didn't collude, then how can their be obstruction? There can't.
    I'm not sure you understand how obstruction works. Obstruction of justice occurs whenever someone tries and obstruct an investigation into a crime. By definition it is BEFORE a verdict has been determined and therefore before guilt or innocence has been determined. Therefore it doesn't matter if Trump did or did not "collude" with Russia. You can obstruct justice and be innocent of the crime you're being accused of committing.

Aren't you familiar with your life purpose?
    Zip's purpose--clean up spills in aisle 4.

It's such a joy to have you here. You never fail to entertain.

So, it's possible to replace whole planeloads of people with drones and fly them into buildings in New York and Washington, but it's impossible for the media to pretend to hate Trump and for Trump to pretend to hate the media--even though you saw the same thing with Dubya.

And Bill Clinton, who actually was impeached, for that matter. Is Bill Clinton anti-establishment?

Lord. Any and every conspiracy but the ones that are actually possible, obvious and make sense.

Better than Lou Costello.

No, but you are, and you trick good people like @EBounding into supporting the establishment all the time. It's like, the reason why Satan put you on the earth. Aren't you familiar with your life purpose?
    He is selling out to them on this.
    You people are a joke. There is no more Establishment position than President of the United States. And there has been no one who has sucked the military-industrial complex's dick harder than Donald J. Trump. Trying to paint him as "anti-Establishment" just makes you, to paraphrase danno, look "retarded."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    I don't care to read one word of it.
    I don't care what Trump did to try to get the swarms of deep state witch-hunters off his back, and the backs of anyone who dared to work around him.
    I know there was no collusion. Everybody knows it a farce. Van Jones knows it's a farce, half the media knows it is bull$#@!. The other half is dumb enough to believe it.

In fact, I probably won't read one sentence of John Brennan's defense plea, or any of his statements. I don't have to.
    I'm not stupid like the rest of the world. I don't care to read about Meuller's black unicorn witch hunt, and all the magical creatures he encountered along the way.

LONG PRISON SENTENCES
    Last edited by UWDude; 05-20-2019 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    I'm not sure you understand how obstruction works. Obstruction of justice occurs whenever someone tries and obstruct an investigation into a crime. By definition it is BEFORE a verdict has been determined and therefore before guilt or innocence has been determined. Therefore it doesn't matter if Trump did or did not "collude" with Russia. You can obstruct justice and be innocent of the crime you're being accused of committing.
    You can't obstruct an illegal investigation and Trump didn't even if you could.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You people are a joke. There is no more Establishment position than President of the United States. And there has been no one who has sucked the military-industrial complex's dick harder than Donald J. Trump. Trying to paint him as "anti-Establishment" just makes you, to paraphrase danno, look "retarded."
    You are the retarded joke.

Nobody is more establishment than the people running the witch hunt and Trump has demonstrably bucked the establishment over and over.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You are the retarded joke.

Nobody is more establishment than the people running the witch hunt and Trump has demonstrably bucked the establishment over and over.

It takes a special kind of person to take kabuki theater seriously.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-20-2019 at 03:40 PM.

You can't obstruct an illegal investigation and Trump didn't even if you could.
    Please do yourself a favor and reread my comment up there before you write something else so laughably inane.

You people really are cultists.

It takes a special kind of person to take kabuki theater seriously.
    But then they are special. Really special.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast