Thread: Story of Blue Kachina Red Kachina Hopi Prophecy

Story of Blue Kachina Red Kachina Hopi Prophecy

Hey I thought maybe I could take every bodies mind off of politics for a minute. If you can click thru and read the comment under it they are very interesting'

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Hey I thought maybe I could take every bodies mind off of politics for a minute. If you can click thru and read the comment under it they are very interesting'
    The clip and comments were interesting. Thanks for posting.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    The clip and comments were interesting. Thanks for posting.

I am glad you found it interesting I hope others will find some time to listen.

Quite an interesting video.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

@ 6:00 "There will be much confusion. Confusion between sexes. Between children and their elders. Life will get very perverted."

"Some will ask for mountains to fall upon them." Wow! That sounds straight out of Luke 23:20!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    @ 6:00 "There will be much confusion. Confusion between sexes. Between children and their elders. Life will get very perverted."

"Some will ask for mountains to fall upon them." Wow! That sounds straight out of Luke 23:20!
    Did you see one of the people making comment under the video posted Biblical references?

Did you see one of the people making comment under the video posted Biblical references?
    I noticed the Biblical references before looking at the comments, but I did then read the comments and saw that. It was also interesting that the Hopi's predicted children being created from unnatural means and being souless. Eventually the plan from the futurists is for there to be no more naturally born children. (That's oppressive to women dontchaknow). With genetic engineer it would be possible to edit out all of those undesirable traits like the genetic code that makes humans believe in a higher power. See: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/255677.The_God_Gene
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.