Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Help me keep track of a wager with dannno (UPDATE-DANNNO WON)

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    What the hell, AF?! Did Danke leave his browser open?
    No, I think he discovered what fun People of Wal Mart is.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Dude I'm not $#@!in Rev 3 lol...
    That's true, you're not.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    That's true, you're not.

Hey, even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Rev 3 welched on their bet when Trump won.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Life is hard, they tell me.

That's true, you're not.
    Something he can truly be proud of.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Something he can truly be proud of.
    lulz..

Any thoughts on how to shill for Trump tomorrow?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Shall we lay another wager, in addition to the first?

Say, in six months, IF an assault weapons ban bill makes it to his desk, $50 more bucks to Glen's campaign says he will sign it.

If he does not, I lose.

If no bill makes it, if a bill dies in committee, if it's attached as a rider to some other goofiness that he can take cover for vetoing, then all bets are off.
    Dannno?

I like the results oriented wording of the one we have going. The NYT saying 'he signed an assault weapons ban' to me is less important than him signing a bill that effectively bans the sale of assault weapons indefinitely and doesn't just get held up in court or something. Then there is the fact that assault weapons is kind of a slippery term.

But ya I'll go in for another $25 (we can come up with some more solid terms), since this one is a little tricker than "can I buy ____ on XX/XX", but if Trump signs a bill that ACTUALLY bans assault weapons and we don't hear anything from Judge Nap or Rand or anybody about the legality of the bill or Constitutional challenges that may be upcoming, well, we better all be giving $$ to Gunny cuz we are gonna want some nullification.. but I still think I'm going to win the bets.
    Last edited by dannno; 03-01-2018 at 11:18 AM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I like the results oriented wording of the one we have going. The NYT saying 'he signed an assault weapons ban' to me is less important than him signing a bill that effectively bans the sale of assault weapons indefinitely and doesn't just get held up in court or something. Then there is the fact that assault weapons is kind of a slippery term.

But ya I'll go in for another $25 (we can come up with some more solid terms), since this one is a little tricker than "can I buy ____ on XX/XX", but if Trump signs a bill that ACTUALLY bans assault weapons and we don't hear anything from Judge Nap or Rand or anybody about the legality of the bill or Constitutional challenges that may be upcoming, well, we better all be giving $$ to Gunny cuz we are gonna want some nullification.. but I still think I'm going to win the bets.
    No problem, we can let it ride with the original.

But I'll still say he'll sign a large scale weapons ban if it gets to his desk.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6755.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	81.8 KB 
ID:	5952
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Name:	6127.jpg 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	5953
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Name:	6127.jpg 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	5953
    Not shart, just sweat.

Not shart, just sweat.
    You're the expert.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

You bastards...

Life is hard, they tell me.
    It's really not your fault, dear.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

She'd have a hot bod, if not for the fake tits and trash tattoos.

She'd have a hot bod, if not for the fake tits and trash tattoos.
    Unicorns don't exist.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Trump to push raising age limit to buy firearms

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-buy-firearms/

Trump about to push hard for gun control:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...or-gun-control

IL-State house passes bill to confiscate semiauto guns belonging to 18-20 year olds

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...8-20-year-olds

FL House passes gun control

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...hlight=florida

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    The Governor signed the legislation. It is really bad. The NRA is suing the state.
    Last edited by dannno; 03-13-2018 at 12:36 AM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump’s DOJ Declares Plastic Bump Stocks ‘Machine Guns’ in Order to Ban Them

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...uns-order-ban/

On Monday, President Trump’s Department of Justice (DOJ) announced they are declaring bump stocks to be “machine guns” in order to ban them.

A March 12 press release put forth by the DOJ, says:

The Department of Justice is supporting President Trump’s absolute commitment to ensuring the safety and security of every American by submitting to the Office of Management and Budget a proposed regulation to clarify that bump stock type devices are machine guns under federal law, which will effectively ban the manufacture, sale or possession of these devices.

You're not going to give up, are you?

You're not going to give up, are you?
    Why would I give up?

The ban will be in place in another 30 days, I reckon, with Trump's full support.

Why would I give up?

The ban will be in place in another 30 days, I reckon, with Trump's full support.
    No way this $#@! is going to fly..

Can you imagine? You have a bumpstock in your trunk. No guns, no ammo. They charge you with having an illegal weapon - a machine gun - really?? A piece of plastic is a machine gun? You tell that to an 8 year old retarded boy, he's going to have some questions..

"uhhh..where's the trigger?? Where do you put the bullets?"

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast