Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul assaulted at Kentucky home (UPDATE: 6 broken ribs)

This is my first post, but what is Rand Paul's reasoning for not explaining exactly what happened after this attack? What does he got to hide? He was supposedly the one that was the victim and it clearly appears that this is the case with the injury he sustained. Just tell us what the neighbor said. They must have had some sort of conversation laying in the grass. These are two old men rolling down a hill together! Does he run him off after he is laying there with his ribs broken or does the neighbor just hit him and take off? The whole situation is just weird and Rand Paul keeps it going without fully explaining.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by truckinusa View Post
    This is my first post, but what is Rand Paul's reasoning for not explaining exactly what happened after this attack? What does he got to hide? He was supposedly the one that was the victim and it clearly appears that this is the case with the injury he sustained. Just tell us what the neighbor said. They must have had some sort of conversation laying in the grass. These are two old men rolling down a hill together! Does he run him off after he is laying there with his ribs broken or does the neighbor just hit him and take off? The whole situation is just weird and Rand Paul keeps it going without fully explaining.
    On going litigation perhaps?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

• Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
      On going litigation perhaps?

I can understand Rand not wanting to be involved in the criminal prosecution. Are you saying he is keeping quiet because he wants to make him financially responsible? I would think the criminal court would make him pay for any doctor bills plus a little more? Is there really a need to go after the neighbor in civil court? Cut down the trees, clean up the leaves or whatever it take for the guy to sell his house and get on with his life! I have a feeling he won't be living there much longer anyways.

I had a similar situation with the neighbor and his dog. I kept getting his dog digging under my fence into my yard. I just opened the gate and let the thing run free. A few hours later he came looking for the dog while I was at the grocery store. He was karate chopping my front door screaming, "Where is my dog!" My wife ended up calling the police and I never told anyone what really happened. I'm guessing that is the kind of situation between Rand and his neighbor. There is definitely more to this story.
    Last edited by truckinusa; 12-03-2017 at 04:21 AM.

I can understand Rand not wanting to be involved in the criminal prosecution. Are you saying he is keeping quiet because he wants to make him financially responsible? I would think the criminal court would make him pay for any doctor bills plus a little more? Is there really a need to go after the neighbor in civil court? Cut down the trees, clean up the leaves or whatever it take for the guy to sell his house and get on with his life! I have a feeling he won't be living there much longer anyways.

I had a similar situation with the neighbor and his dog. I kept getting his dog digging under my fence into my yard. I just opened the gate and let the thing run free. A few hours later he came looking for the dog while I was at the grocery store. He was karate chopping my front door screaming, "Where is my dog!" My wife ended up calling the police and I never told anyone what really happened. I'm guessing that is the kind of situation between Rand and his neighbor. There is definitely more to this story.

Ya, sounds like your neighbor had a $#@!ty neighbor too.

But I guess you didn't hear the part about how they hadn't spoken in 10 years and Rand had zero HOA complaints about his yard. His neighbors claim his property looks the same as it did when the attacker moved in 17 years ago.
    Last edited by dannno; 12-03-2017 at 04:26 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    My door got a few scuffs and dings in it and I deserved it!

My door got a few scuffs and dings in it and I deserved it!

Well you endangered the life of an innocent dog to get back at your neighbor, soo.... I dunno, wouldn't be my choice of action but I wouldn't say it was completely undeserved.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

But I guess you didn't hear the part about how they hadn't spoken in 10 years and Rand had zero HOA complaints about his yard. His neighbors claim his property looks the same as it did when the attacker moved in 17 years ago.
    I guess it goes back to what I originally said. They must have had a lot of catching up to do laying in the grass after being tackled. I wonder how long it takes to get acquainted again after 10 years? Suppose his neighbor wasn't being malicious and he was just tackling him as a prank for not talking to him in 10 years? The outcome was far from a prank, but nothing is very clear about this situation in my opinion.
    Last edited by truckinusa; 12-03-2017 at 04:56 AM.

Well you endangered the life of an innocent dog to get back at your neighbor, soo.... I dunno, wouldn't be my choice of action but I wouldn't say it was completely undeserved.
    I guess you could say, why have a fence when they just go under them? I just made its freedom a little easier.

I guess it goes back to what I originally said. They must have had a lot of catching up to do laying in the grass after being tackled. I wonder how long it takes to get acquainted again after 10 years? Suppose his neighbor wasn't being malicious and he was just tackling him as a prank for not talking to him in 10 years? The outcome was far from a prank, but nothing is very clear about this situation in my opinion.
    you are assuming he laid there with Paul after the attack?

neg rep.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    you are assuming he laid there with Paul after the attack?

neg rep.
    I'm thinking if I got hit as hard as he describes then I would probably lay there for a minute in pain and attempting to figure out where the pain came from? It's not like it would be easy to get up if you fell down an incline.

I'm thinking if I got hit as hard as he describes then I would probably lay there for a minute in pain and attempting to figure out where the pain came from? It's not like it would be easy to get up if you fell down an incline.
    You said “they.”
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

You said “they.”
    The best and most likely explanation I have read is the trees on Ran Paul's property are reducing his property value since his view is blocked toward the lake. Even that explanation doesn't make sense when there are plenty of sneaky ways to kill trees.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They must have had a lot of catching up to do laying in the grass after being tackled.”
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

They must have had a lot of catching up to do laying in the grass after being tackled.”
    Unless the neighbor is just totally nuts and was unable to communicate then what do you do after you get tackled? Do members of the senate carry a man down device that summons the police and they just lay there until help arrives? I'm sure he didn't go far if he broke his ribs. That hurts quite a bit. Was it just a hit and run kind of situation? He must have opened his eyes and identified the neighbor at some point? The neighbor is going to keep super quiet now that there are criminal charges, but there is nothing preventing Rand Paul from telling what actually happened unless he is somehow at fault for inciting the neighbor. There are ways to piss people off without actually threatening them. I think I demonstrated that with my story.

Unless the neighbor is just totally nuts and was unable to communicate then what do you do after you get tackled? Do members of the senate carry a man down device that summons the police and they just lay there until help arrives? I'm sure he didn't go far if he broke his ribs. That hurts quite a bit. Was it just a hit and run kind of situation? He must have opened his eyes and identified the neighbor at some point? The neighbor is going to keep super quiet now that there are criminal charges, but there is nothing preventing Rand Paul from telling what actually happened unless he is somehow at fault for inciting the neighbor. There are ways to piss people off without actually threatening them. I think I demonstrated that with my story.
    There's really no reason for a victim to remain silent even with litigation. Their story (assuming it's true) cannot hurt the litigation if it does not change.

I suspect there's another reason the neighbor was so angry and Rand is not interested in that reason getting out. Sex may be involved (Rand is a human, just like the rest of us and I love him to death). Sex with who I don't know. Maybe it's not even Rand but one of his sons. I really don't know and of course it's all speculation but really, why the silence??
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

What you demonstrated it is a complete lack of understanding of how boundaries work in Western society.

One of the first things your parents teach you is that it's wrong to put your hands on other people's person or property without being specifically invited to less you become the attacker/aggressor.

Ain't you got no momma kid?

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    There's really no reason for a victim to remain silent even with litigation. Their story (assuming it's true) cannot hurt the litigation if it does not change.

I suspect there's another reason the neighbor was so angry and Rand is not interested in that reason getting out. Sex may be involved (Rand is a human, just like the rest of us and I love him to death). Sex with who I don't know. Maybe it's not even Rand but one of his sons. I really don't know and of course it's all speculation but really, why the silence??
    Pretty sure Rand has been forthcoming about the situation. He's remarked about the incident in interviews. His wife, Kelly, wrote an op-ed. I really do not understand why anyone would want more. Rand is a pretty private individual. He absolutely hated doing the live-stream during the campaign. Rand only did a few interviews after the attempted murder at the baseball game. His public side is about his issues and the government. His private side is just that. Private. I really do not know what is so hard to understand about this.

The first thing an attorney tells a client is to keep quiet and let them handle any further communication about a case.

Much the same as saying anything to a police, your words can be taken out of context, twisted, or just plain fabricated should you choose to talk to the wrong person about the issue.

You're own word can definitely be used against you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    The first thing an attorney tells a client is to keep quiet and let them handle any further communication about a case.

Much the same as saying anything to a police, your words can be taken out of context, twisted, or just plain fabricated should you choose to talk to the wrong person about the issue.
    Agree.

Also, he's a Senator. What's he gonna say? Dude's a $#@!ing nut job? That wouldn't go over well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Or it is just like Randal and his wife have been saying all along and they DONT KNOW why this fruitcake attacked him. How can you expect him to say why if he has no idea? Who knows what kind of crazy rambling this guy was spouting off after randal managed to "throw him off" of him. And I doubt Randal was listening to intently to the guy that had just attacked him.

You guys are being manipulated by the $#@!faced media, looking desperately to blame the victim.

Would you be asking a rape victim to explain why a rapist raped him/her? And then blame the victim when they cant give you an explanation of the rapists thoughts and motives?

You just alluded that Randal might have committed adultery or somebody else in his family at the least. You should be $#@!ing ashamed of yourself.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 12-03-2017 at 09:20 AM.

Just stop thinking.

Perhaps Rand is as clueless as we are as to why the guy assaulted him.

It seems like good strategy to not make public statements about it lest you say something that the guy's lawyer/media will use as justification.

People that want to think the worst of Rand seize upon little things like compost piles and trees like the trucker.

The scumbag who beat up Rand has been divorced and alone for a very long time. Stop the insane speculations and innuendo that are 100% baseless please. Who needs the media when you guys are making up bull$#@! sex scandals? I hate to even talk about it but I'm seeing it everywhere. It. Is. Nonsense.

Shut up. Rand is our guy and he just got beat within an inch of his life and his own supporters are smearing him. Why he puts up with the liberty movement at all I'll never know we treat him like $#@! every chance we get.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Jim Bullington, a former member of the city commission, knows both men. He said Sunday that Boucher is divorced and lives alone. Bullington described Boucher as a socialist.

Jim Bullington, a former member of the city commission, knows both men. He said Sunday that Boucher is divorced and lives alone. Bullington described Boucher as a socialist.

It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Wow, are you projecting? Just speculating...when did you stop cheating on your wife?

This is my first post, but what is Rand Paul's reasoning for not explaining exactly what happened after this attack? What does he got to hide? He was supposedly the one that was the victim and it clearly appears that this is the case with the injury he sustained. Just tell us what the neighbor said.
    We already know what the neighbor said. He told Rand the trees are lowering his property value and he is trying sell his house. That's what Rand's close friend and neighbor who was first to the scene said.

My initial thought is Rand was advised not to speak about the case. The defense made up a different story about grass clippings and lawn height which would contradict what the guy told Rand. It is very strange that it has been a month and no federal or state charges have been filed. He fed Fox News the story about the US Attorney telling him to expect to two more charges that would carry 5-10 years each. He has also been pushing the idea this wasn't a lawn dispute. Rand has been very evasive. If these are the only charges it makes Rand look pretty bad.

It looks like the next court date is December 19th. I would think there would be some clarification by then.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    The scumbag who beat up Rand has been divorced and alone for a very long time. Stop the insane speculations and innuendo that are 100% baseless please. Who needs the media when you guys are making up bull$#@! sex scandals? I hate to even talk about it but I'm seeing it everywhere. It. Is. Nonsense.

Shut up. Rand is our guy and he just got beat within an inch of his life and his own supporters are smearing him. Why he puts up with the liberty movement at all I'll never know we treat him like $#@! every chance we get.
    ^^THIS^^

Rand is playing it smart & the ridiculous smears from supporters shows exactly what the MSM x 1000 will do with any word that comes from his mouth.
    There is no spoon.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post

You're own word can definitely be used against you.
    Exactly.
    There is no spoon.

"When I spoke with Boucher's ex-wife, she batted away a number of theories, including the idea that the dispute related to Paul's office. "It's not politics. It's not money. It's not women or sex or infidelity," she said. "So pick what it is.""

https://www.gq.com/story/inside-rand-pauls-neighborhood-fight

That seems pretty unlikely given that the kids lived with Boucher's ex-wife and she would be in the best position to know.

It is most likely the guy has some sort mental problem and is frustrated with his life and snapped.

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast