Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why picking up your dog's poop could get you justifiably shot

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Once you drink the orange Kool-Aid it's hard to come back from that.
    Seriously?

Why can't you just say, "you were right" ? Assad literally said, without hesitation that he would welcome us there to fight ISIS. I said Assad would welcome us there to fight ISIS.

Do anti-Trump people really have this difficult of a time admitting they were wrong?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Without hesitation. Crystal. Clear.
    Your own link proves crystal clear that you are full of dog poop.

Syria’s President Bashar Assad says he would welcome U.S. troops into his country to help fight ISIS militants “without any hesitation” if the Trump administration espouses a “clear political stance, not only with regards to (the fight against) terrorism, but also about Syria’s sovereignty and unity.”

What is "crystal clear" is that the U.S. firing Tomahawk cruise missiles at a Syrian air base is not a sign of respect for Syria's sovereignty and unity. Same goes for Trump adopting the "Assad must go" policy of Obama and Clinton.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Uncle Sam dude is deep state.
    LOL

So, the 'Uncle Sam Dude' is the Deep State, and what he's doing is what the Deep State does. And it also happens to be exactly what Donald Trump is doing. So, of course, the only logical conclusion is Donald Trump is not the Deep State, because he's teh Donald, and if he really were Deep State he would do just exactly the opposite of what the Deep State does.

Why are you people still feeding this Establishment plant? Come on. How obvious does he have to make himself before you stop following him around in circles?

When the Establishment Media was painting libertarians as misogynist, here he was filling this forum with misogynist crap. When the Establishment Media was painting all 9/11 Troofers as gullible people who would believe any goofy conspiracy theory under the sun, here he was spamming that the airliners which hit the Twin Towers were really missiles with holographic wings. And when the Establishment Media began advertising Trump 24/7 as the Official Anti-Establishment Choice, he began this schtick of reluctantly conceding that Trump just might be doing the Deep State's bidding as part of some grand 'burrow from within' strategy. And he has been at it sixty hours a week since.

Assad wants us to come in and depose him because my sarcasm detector is broken. Someone really is raising COINTEL trolling to the level of performance art.

A broken clock is right twice a day. That's the way you can tell a useful idiot from a paid plant. This guy isn't right twice a day. He's not right twice a year. This is no accident.

But you have to admit he's good. He has all of you chasing your own tails.

And if you think his divide and conquer mission is not shared by this forum, consider that the way he calls out other members by name in his signature is, or once was, a bannable offense.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-18-2017 at 12:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Seriously?

Why can't you just say, "you were right" ? Assad literally said, without hesitation that he would welcome us there to fight ISIS. I said Assad would welcome us there to fight ISIS.

Do anti-Trump people really have this difficult of a time admitting they were wrong?
    Because you aren't right. Assad made it clear that the only way U.S. troops would be welcome is if the U.S. respected Syria's sovereignty. Hello? Earth to orange Kool-AId drinker? Are you forgetting the Tomahawk missiles? Or are you just having a difficult time admitting you are wrong?

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

In the words of JamesIV

Staahp embarassing yourself
    Missile strike does not equal respect for sovereignty. You're making a total ass of yourself. In fact, you are proving my point. One of the reasons I gave for why your neighbor might not want you on his yard is that you already violated his trust by peeping into his window. So here is your great orange leader, violating the sanctity of Syria's sovereignty by bombing a Syrian base. Seriously Danno, you are not as stupid as you are pretending to be.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 04-18-2017 at 11:56 AM.

Your own link proves crystal clear that you are full of dog poop.

Syria’s President Bashar Assad says he would welcome U.S. troops into his country to help fight ISIS militants “without any hesitation” if the Trump administration espouses a “clear political stance, not only with regards to (the fight against) terrorism, but also about Syria’s sovereignty and unity.”

What is "crystal clear" is that the U.S. firing Tomahawk cruise missiles at a Syrian air base is not a sign of respect for Syria's sovereignty and unity. Same goes for Trump adopting the "Assad must go" policy of Obama and Clinton.
    Like I said before, if in my analogy I said Assad would be ok with us fighting ISIS (aka picking up dog poop on your neighbor's lawn), included attacking Assad, then my analogy would have included lighting a paper bag full of dog poop on your neigbhor's porch along with picking up said dog poop. But that is not what I said, that wasn't in the analogy.

I said that Assad would welcome us there to fight ISIS. I even put "to fight ISIS" in bold earlier in the thread to accentuate that I meant exactly what I said, and nothing else. Assad said he would welcome us there to fight ISIS. He literally said exactly what I said. Now you are saying Assad wouldn't welcome us there to fight ISIS and fight Assad, but I never said that. I said Assad would welcome us there to fight ISIS. I posted a quote from Assad that specifically said he would welcome us there to fight ISIS.

What you are doing is putting words in my mouth that I never said. I never said Assad would welcome us to come fight ISIS and Assad. Yet you are saying that is what I said. You people do that with Trump all the time as well, and it's getting pretty old.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Missile strike does not equal respect for sovereignty. You're making a total ass of yourself. In fact, you are proving my point. One of the reasons I gave for why your neighbor might not want you on his yard is that you already violated his trust by peeping into his window. So here is your great orange leader, violating the sanctity of Syria's sovereignty by bombing a Syrian base. Seriously Danno, you are not as stupid as you are pretending to be.
    The missile strike lasted 15 minutes.. It is OVER. Trump has said we are not going to war with Syria, there is not going to be regime change.

Assad would, without hesitation, still welcome us in Syria if we were there to fight ISIS. Not to fight Assad. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And it also happens to be exactly what Donald Trump is doing
    Wrong.

Do you remember what happened when Iraqi soldiers allegedly threw babies out of incubators? Shock. And. Awe.

Do you remember what happened when Assad allegedly gassed dozens of his own people? A 15 minute fireworks show at an empty airbase.

You are trying to compare those two as equal??? That's $#@!ing crazy. Trump didn't start a boondoggle war, he isn't going to, because he isn't deep state. Pretty much proves I'm right and you're wrong. McMaster will try, but it isn't going to happen. McMaster is there in case some serious $#@! goes down, he has a lot of experience. But he isn't going to get us into a boondoggle because Trump won't let him.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Why are you people still feeding this Establishment plant? Come on. How obvious does he have to make himself before you stop following him around in circles?
    Maybe when he actually does some deep state stuff, like get us involved in regime change boondoggle wars for the military industrial complex.. let me know when that happens.

When the Establishment Media was painting all 9/11 Troofers as gullible people who would believe any goofy conspiracy theory under the sun, here he was spamming that the airliners which hit the Twin Towers were really missiles with holographic wings.
    I never made that claim. I always thought they were drones.

And when the Establishment Media began advertising Trump 24/7 as the Official Anti-Establishment Choice, he began this schtick
    Incorrect.. I supported Rand and was anti-Trump until after Rand was out of the race.

Assad wants us to come in and depose him because my sarcasm detector is broken. Someone really is raising COINTEL trolling to the level of performance art.
    Somebody is a liar and a fraud.. I said Assad would welcome us there to get rid of ISIS.

The missile strike lasted 15 minutes.. It is OVER. Trump has said we are not going to war with Syria, there is not going to be regime change.

Assad would, without hesitation, still welcome us in Syria if we were there to fight ISIS. Not to fight Assad. Stop putting words in my mouth.
    How many minutes does a missile strike need to last before it is considered a violation of sovereignty?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    How many minutes does a missile strike need to last before it is considered a violation of sovereignty?
    Any missile strike against the regime would be a violation of sovereignty no matter how long it lasts.

What is your point?

I said that Assad would welcome us there to fight ISIS, I didn't say he would welcome us there to fight Assad. That attack was over a long time ago, if we went and talked to Russia and made an agreement to cooperate on a mission to root out ISIS, Assad would welcome us there without hesitation. Sure, there may be some trust issues initially since the last attack, but there is no reason for him to not want us to come there and help root out ISIS.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wrong.

Do you remember what happened when Iraqi soldiers allegedly threw babies out of incubators? Shock. And. Awe.

Do you remember what happened when Assad allegedly gassed dozens of his own people? A 15 minute fireworks show at an empty airbase.

You are trying to compare those two as equal??? That's $#@!ing crazy. Trump didn't start a boondoggle war, he isn't going to, because he isn't deep state. Pretty much proves I'm right and you're wrong. McMaster will try, but it isn't going to happen. McMaster is there in case some serious $#@! goes down, he has a lot of experience. But he isn't going to get us into a boondoggle because Trump won't let him.

Maybe when he actually does some deep state stuff, like get us involved in regime change boondoggle wars for the military industrial complex.. let me know when that happens.

I never made that claim. I always thought they were drones.

Incorrect.. I supported Rand and was anti-Trump until after Rand was out of the race.

Somebody is a liar and a fraud.. I said Assad would welcome us there to get rid of ISIS.
    I love denials that don't actually deny my point at all. Smells like victory.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    You can make that calculation yourself. Figure out how many minutes it will be until the next president is sworn in, and add one. That's how many minutes it will be until the U.S. is again capable of violating any other nation's sovereignty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Wouldn't getting involved in a civil war, even with the approval of the government side of that civil war, still be military interventionalism?
    Mordan on Ron Paul: "But with Trump specifically he decided that Trump was just as bad as Hillary. He is a senile moron for saying that."

Seriously?

Seriously?

Why can't you ever quote the whole blinkin' sentence?????

There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Seriously?

I read it the first time, very carefully, trust me. When I said that Assad would welcome us to help fight ISIS, that is what I meant. I didn't mean to also attack Assad. Those are words you are putting into my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzo View Post
    Wouldn't getting involved in a civil war, even with the approval of the government side of that civil war, still be military interventionalism?
    That is correct, which is why I am of course opposed, as I've said about 50 or 60 times now in these threads. Sometimes I seriously think you guys read the first two words of my post then vomit up a random response that makes no intelligible sense.

But consider that helping Assad root out ISIS and a 15 minute attack on an empty airbase is a million times better option than a neocon military regime change boondoggle that costs trillions of dollars.
    Last edited by dannno; 04-18-2017 at 12:35 PM.

Dannno EVEN YOU HAVE ADMITTED THAT REGIME CHANGE OF ASSAD IS NOW THE POLICY OF THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION. Come on dude. Quit playing stupid.

I'm not "putting words in your mouth." I'm grounding your stupid argument into reality. The reality is that Assad doesn't want us there "fighting ISIS" because we aren't just there "fighting ISIS." We are there fighting Assad. If all we were doing is fighting ISIS, Assad would welcome that. But that's not all we are doing and you know it.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 04-18-2017 at 12:38 PM.

Like I said before, if in my analogy I said Assad would be ok with us fighting ISIS (aka picking up dog poop on your neighbor's lawn), included attacking Assad, then my analogy would have included lighting a paper bag full of dog poop on your neigbhor's porch along with picking up said dog poop. But that is not what I said, that wasn't in the analogy.

I said that Assad would welcome us there to fight ISIS. I even put "to fight ISIS" in bold earlier in the thread to accentuate that I meant exactly what I said, and nothing else. Assad said he would welcome us there to fight ISIS. He literally said exactly what I said. Now you are saying Assad wouldn't welcome us there to fight ISIS and fight Assad, but I never said that. I said Assad would welcome us there to fight ISIS. I posted a quote from Assad that specifically said he would welcome us there to fight ISIS.

What you are doing is putting words in my mouth that I never said. I never said Assad would welcome us to come fight ISIS and Assad. Yet you are saying that is what I said. You people do that with Trump all the time as well, and it's getting pretty old.
    Dannno, you have divorced yourself from reality. Reality is that the missile strikes did happen are more are threatened. Reality is that the Trump administration's official policy is now regime change. Reality is that you admitted it. So your whole dog poop analogy has nothing to do with reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Seriously?

The orange Kool-Aid is strong with that one.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Reality is that the Trump administration's official policy is now regime change.
    “We’re not going into Syria” -Donald Trump 4/11/17
    http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/...nto-syria.html

No, Trump Is Not a Neocon

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...a-not-a-neocon

That is correct, which is why I am of course opposed, as I've said about 50 or 60 times now in these threads. Sometimes I seriously think you guys read the first two words of my post then vomit up a random response that makes no intelligible sense.

But consider that helping Assad root out ISIS and a 15 minute attack on an empty airbase is a million times better option than a neocon military regime change boondoggle that costs trillions of dollars.
    Dude TRUMP AS ADOPTED REGIME CHANGE! Quit ignoring the obvious truth simply because it doesn't fit your fantasy world where Trump is actually pro liberty.

Dude TRUMP AS ADOPTED REGIME CHANGE! Quit ignoring the obvious truth simply because it doesn't fit your fantasy world where Trump is actually pro liberty.
    Trump said we aren't going into Syria. How can we change their regime if we don't go there?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=trump+regime+change+syria

And on top of that Dannno, you said yourself that you believe the missile strikes were aimed at getting Assad to "peacefully leave power." Are you now going to retract your own words? Sheesh man you are going to break your back carrying orange man's water.

Trump said we aren't going into Syria. How can we change their regime if we don't go there?
    How Obama do regime change in Libya without going into Libya? How did Clinton do regime change in Bosnia without going into Bosnia? I've explained all that to you before. You are being willfully ignorant now.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=trump+regime+change+syria

And on top of that Dannno, you said yourself that you believe the missile strikes were aimed at getting Assad to "peacefully leave power." Are you now going to retract your own words? Sheesh man you are going to break your back carrying orange man's water.
    Can you show me where Trump has said we are going into Syria for regime change instead of giving me a stupid google search that comes up with a bunch of crap about different people saying different things? Tillerson says no, Nikki Haley says yes, Trump says no... Does that seem pretty crystal $#@!ing clear to you? Because it doesn't to me.

How Obama do regime change in Libya without going into Libya? How did Clinton do regime change in Bosnia without going into Bosnia? I've explained all that to you before. You are being willfully ignorant now.
    Clearly we went into Libya and clearly we went into Bosnia, stop being dense. Airstrikes are still "going in", just not with troops on the ground. But when Trump says he isn't going into Syria, he doesn't mean we won't have military involvement anywhere in the country, he means we have no plans to attack the Assad regime. He means we will still may be there rooting out ISIS.

This stuff isn't that difficult, but it's like everything he says you get completely wrong.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

...i have to agree with the drake...the orange is strong in this one...danno may be sucking down the dry kool-aid straight out of the package...maybe mainlining it..but at least he's willing to engage...i sense a winnowing of team orange apparatchiks around here..

...maybe a few of you old libertarians remember the story of 'the wacky libertarian' from ?colorado (they always reminded us the guy was 'libertarian') who purportedly turned himself blue consuming 'colloidal silver?'...i have a mental picture of poor danno: ...skin tone similar to a cheap macgregor basketball...

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    See: Libya

I think Trump wouldn't hesitate to enact a "no fly zone" ala Libya, if his neocon handlers pushed him towards such a policy.
    Last edited by jllundqu; 04-18-2017 at 02:42 PM.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post
    ...i have to agree with the drake...the orange is strong in this one...danno may be sucking down the dry kool-aid straight out of the package...maybe mainlining it..but at least he's willing to engage...i sense a winnowing of team orange apparatchiks around here..

...maybe a few of you old libertarians remember the story of 'the wacky libertarian' from ?colorado (they always reminded us the guy was 'libertarian') who purportedly turned himself blue consuming 'colloidal silver?'...i have a mental picture of poor danno: ...skin tone similar to a cheap macgregor basketball...
    Agree with him about what? You should be more specific.

I said that Assad would welcome us in helping to defeat ISIS. jmdrake made an entire thread about how Assad would not welcome us in assisting them to defeat ISIS. I posted a quote that said Assad would be happy to have us come and help defeat ISIS. Then jmdrake made up a bunch of crap about how going to Syria to defeat ISIS has to entail regime change and attacking Assad, which is total bull$#@!. Maybe you think that will happen, but that isn't what I said at all.

Yes, maybe Trump will get us involved in a neocon boondoggle, I don't think he will, but if you want to hold that opinion fine we will see. But so far Trump has proven himself to NOT be a neocon, a neocon would have us in a boondoggle in Syria already, instead of a 15 minute attack on an empty airbase.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    See: Libya
    We didn't go into Libya?? I'm pretty sure our bombs did. I'm pretty sure we had CIA or some type of intelligence or special forces on the ground. I'm calling bull$#@!.

When Trump said we aren't going into Syria, he didn't just mean troops, he meant we aren't going to be fighting the Syrian regime. We will be in Syria fighting ISIS.

Assad allegedly gassed his own people (I don't think he did), but we attacked their airbase, that is over - done deal. He was punished for that, and now we are moving on.

You people keep acting like this is some ongoing operation.

Definitely not going into Syria, or maybe for just 15 minutes

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast