Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will the US Military Engage The Migrant Caravans in Armed Conflict?

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Sounds like a recipe for one. Wouldn't take much I suppose. One bullet from either side and SHTF.
    Yep. Now Trump is saying "if they throw rocks, shoot em". I cant blame him or the Military (which, I am a vet) as it is an attack. Trouble is how will this affect how the world sees us? Weak for attacking an underpowered enemy, or Strong because we are sick of taking $#@! from everyone else?

---

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Just a peaceful group of refugees comprised of women and children fleeing violence.

Terrorists hide behind women and children. Just like politicians hide behind words, bibles, flags, symbols, and TV screens.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Yep. Now Trump is saying "if they throw rocks, shoot em". I cant blame him or the Military (which, I am a vet) as it is an attack. Trouble is how will this affect how the world sees us? Weak for attacking an underpowered enemy, or Strong because we are sick of taking $#@! from everyone else?

---

Terrorists hide behind women and children. Just like politicians hide behind words, bibles, flags, symbols, and TV screens.
    Ever been shot with a "less-than-lethal" round? I haven't but I believe it would hurt like a mutha-$#@!er. Now if you had about 1,000 semi-auto shotguns flinging bean bags, you would stop them dead (but not dead). You could claim the moral ground. LESS THAN LETHAL = Humanitarian.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Easy enough. Here's the line, barrier or multi-lingual sign. Cross it you get this...

Some more...

Quote: "It's like getting hit with ROCKS."

Don't bring rocks to a less than lethal gunfight.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 11-02-2018 at 08:29 AM.

Ever been shot with a "less-than-lethal" round? I haven't but I believe it would hurt like a mutha-$#@!er. Now if you had about 1,000 semi-auto shotguns flinging bean bags, you would stop them dead (but not dead). You could claim the moral ground. LESS THAN LETHAL = Humanitarian.

Good call, and yes I have been shot, with a lethal round. I was wearing a bullet proof vest and it was a non combat situation, but yeah i had a yellow bruise on my chest where I got hit for about two months.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Gotta love this.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mig...utional-rights
    Migrants traveling to US sue Trump, government; claim violation of constitutional rights
    Dismissed for Lack of Standing.

Next Case.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

That's fine with me but at least one guy per squad needs to have regular ammo with full auto and the signs should say so, everybody else should have backup weapons with real ammo too.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

$#@! these people! Class action lawsuit? You're lucky we don't start setting up minefields. Aggressive organisms only sue!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...esident-trump/

President Donald Trump pulled back Friday on his previous threat to have soldiers shoot migrants who throw stones at the Mexican-US border."I didn't say shoot," he said. "They won't have to fire. What I don't want, I don't want these people throwing rocks."
    Instead, Trump told journalists at the White House, stone-throwing migrants or people asking for refugee status on the southern border are "going to be arrested for a long time."

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-pul...194731540.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

[QUOTE=DamianTV;6702367]Yep. Now Trump is saying "if they throw rocks, shoot em". I cant blame him or the Military (which, I am a vet) as it is an attack. Trouble is how will this affect how the world sees us? Weak for attacking an underpowered enemy, or Strong because we are sick of taking $#@! from everyone else?

---
    Does America care how the world sees us?

Is America losing its luster as some moral sanctuary for the world?

Should we be a moral beacon? By what right or agenda do we proclaim this? Manifest Destiny 2.0?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does America care how the world sees us?

Is America losing its luster as some moral sanctuary for the world?

Should we be a moral beacon? By what right or agenda do we proclaim this? Manifest Destiny 2.0?
    The politicians do not, but we should. Leaders should always take the highest moral road they can take no matter how low of any other road others may choose. Thats how we set the example. That is also exactly how the Liberty Movement should behave, inspiring others to follow us instead of looking down at us. If that also means that we give WARNING before opening fire, then so be it.

We are NOT invading (well, at the mexican border anyway), we are DEFENDING ourselves from an Army.
    Last edited by DamianTV; 11-03-2018 at 02:23 AM.
    1776 > 1984

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    The politicians do not, but we should. Leaders should always take the highest moral road they can take no matter how low of any other road others may choose. Thats how we set the example. That is also exactly how the Liberty Movement should behave, inspiring others to follow us instead of looking down at us. If that also means that we give WARNING before opening fire, then so be it.

We are NOT invading (well, at the mexican border anyway), we are DEFENDING ourselves from an Army.
    and who or what will be this unifying force?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

and who or what will be this unifying force?
    Have you been watching the news that the US Military has been deployed to defend the border against the Migrant Caravan? And the part where Trump said "if you throw rocks, we will open fire".
    1776 > 1984

The military being sent to San Diego are not soldiers but road builders and medical personnel. https://www.10news.com/news/military...o-border-entry

Most of the troops are being used to facilitate the movement of border patrol agents, house them, feed them and provide some of their protection.

The Pentagon is adamant that active-duty troops will not do law enforcement, which they are forbidden from doing under the Posse Comitatus Act in the Constitution. Troops can't arrest people at the border. Their main job will be to support the Border Patrol.

This means the military will transport border patrol agents to and along the border, help them erect additional vehicle barriers and fencing along the border, assist them with communications and provide some security for border agent camps. The military also will provide the border patrol agents with medical care, pre-packaged meals, and temporary housing.

Border Patrol agent, 36, killed by 'rock throwers' in ambush attack near US-Mexico border in Texas that also injured his partner

• Agent Rogelio Martinez, 36, was killed while responding to activity at the border
    • Authorities said his partner is also in serious condition following the incident
    • FBI has taken over the case and officials are currently searching for suspects and witnesses
    • President Donald Trump tweeted: 'We will seek out and bring to justice those responsible. We will, and must, build the Wall!'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rs-ambush.html
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Stones can kill.

Invaders can be shot.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

What this country needs are brilliant people like Jordan Peterson that openly debate issues like this. When presented with logical solutions to real problems and when the real problems are factually presented, solutions can be developed based on wisdom instead of emotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    What this country needs are brilliant people like Jordan Peterson that openly debate issues like this.
    ...or a wall.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    ...or a wall.
    The wall would be a solution to this issue.

A panel of intellects that debate issues could be beneficial to cut through the bulchit of partisan politics. When D in office D's are for closed borders and immigration control. When R in office they flip. It is that way on pretty much every issue with both parties. It used to be that journalists were supposedly presenting unbiased news. Panels like the view or the five are pointless because they are preaching to their own. They don't truly debate with logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The wall would be a solution to this issue.

A panel of intellects that debate issues could be beneficial to cut through the bulchit of partisan politics. When D in office D's are for closed borders and immigration control. When R in office they flip. It is that way on pretty much every issue with both parties. It used to be that journalists were supposedly presenting unbiased news. Panels like the view or the five are pointless because they are preaching to their own. They don't truly debate with logic.
    @oyarde should have a POW WOW with other Chiefs and get them to all send down warriors to join the Militia that's on its way.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    @oyarde should have a POW WOW with other Chiefs and get them to all send down warriors to join the Militia that's on its way.
    Ya , I do not see what the big deal is . They are not allowed in , those are the rules . If you want to circumvent the rules you sneak by . They should be dealt with by mexico . If mexico fails that responsibility then a few scalping runs ought to discourage others .
    Do something Danke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12