Page 77 of 82 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,310 of 2433

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    JUST AS I WAS THINKING OF TRANSITIONING AWAY FROM BOOKKEEPING FOR MY SIDE GIG, I GOT 2 NEW CLIENTS ONBOARDING NEXT WEEK. ONE IS A BICYCLE STORE AND THE OTHER IS AN ECOMMERCE THAT SELLS A CLEANING PRODUCT. OH AND THE BICYCLE GUY WANTS TO REFER ANOTHER BIKE SHOP TO ME. THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING. UNFORTUNATELY WILL BE A COUPLE OF WEEKS BEFORE I REAP ANY BENEFIT IN TERMS OF FUNDS. WISH ME LUCK..MY DAY JOB PAYCHECK ALL GOES TO DEBT SO THIS WILL HELP. IM SO TIRED, LOL. I WILL BE DEBT FREE IN APPROX 2 YEARS IF THIS PANS OUT.
    W00T! ~APPLAUSE~ MY SUGGESTION IS TO FIND A WAY TO GET A PASSIVE INCOME. I MYSELF HAVE STARTED BY PUTTING A LITTLE SAVINGS ASIDE WITH BETTERMENT. IT GROWS SLOWLY BUT STEADILY-QUICKER THAN A BANK ACCOUNT AND WITHOUT THE RISK OF BEING STUCK IN AN ACCOUNT CLOSELY ASSOCIATED WITH THE FED AND THE BANKING SYSTEM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    W00T! ~APPLAUSE~ MY SUGGESTION IS TO FIND A WAY TO GET A PASSIVE INCOME. I MYSELF HAVE STARTED BY PUTTING A LITTLE SAVINGS ASIDE WITH BETTERMENT. IT GROWS SLOWLY BUT STEADILY-QUICKER THAN A BANK ACCOUNT AND WITHOUT THE RISK OF BEING STUCK IN AN ACCOUNT CLOSELY ASSOCIATED WITH THE FED AND THE BANKING SYSTEM.
    When I start doing taxes, I’ll be really associated with the fed and banking system..but hopefully will be able to help people not have to pay more than they have to. I looked into affiliate income but just time consuming to set up. I’ll check into Betterment when I can. Ugh..I just want to make enough to move somewhat offgrid at some point before I die.

ANYHOO..THANKS AND I MAY BE SCARCE FOR A WHILE.
    Last edited by Carlybee; 08-10-2018 at 01:48 PM.

When I start doing taxes, I’ll be really associated with the fed and banking system..but hopefully will be able to help people not have to pay more than they have to. I looked into affiliate income but just time consuming to set up. I’ll check into Betterment when I can. Ugh..I just want to make enough to move somewhat offgrid at some point before I die.

I'M NOT SURE WHAT "AFFILIATE INCOME" IS. PROBABLY SOMETHING TO DO WITH AFFILIATE MARKETING? THAT'S DIFFERENT FROM PASSIVE INCOME. PASSIVE INCOME IS AN INCOME STREAM THAT COMES IN WHEN YOU EAT, SLEEP, AND $#@! NO MATTER WHAT. WE'LL MISS YOU WHILE YOU'RE SCARCE. I'LL PROBABLY BE MORE SCARCE TOO. I'M GOING TO BE DOING A LOT OF PROSE WRITING AND RESEARCH LEADING UP TO STARTING MUH BLOG. ALSO TRYING TO FINISH MY TEACHING CERTIFICATION ASAP. #LIFESKILLS
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU, CARLY! CONSIDERING WHAT YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH, TWO YEARS TO PAY OFF DEBT IS AMAZING.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

TODAY I WENT TO A YARD SALE , BOUGHT 27 FRN'S OF TOOLS , BOUGHT A USED 12 GA SINGLE SHOT SHOTGUN THAT FOLDS IN HALF FOR THE TRUCK AT THE SMALL ENGINE REPAIR , GUNS ,BAIT & TACKLE ON THE WAY BACK FOR 100 . THEN I MOWED THE DITCHES ON THE TANK TRAP OUT FRONT , CHANGED THE WIRE WHEEL ON MY BENCH GRINDER . THAT WAS A LOT OF WORK SO I TOOK A NAP . I DO NOT REALLY NEED THE TOOLS I BOUGHT , PROBABLY GIVE THEM TO THE SONS AND GRANDSONS .
    Do something Danke

LIFESKILL...SHOPPING WITH MOM

HONESTLY, I'D RATHER HAVE A COLONOSCOPY THAN TAKE THAT WOMAN TO THE MALL. SHE WILL BUY A BUNCH OF STUFF AND I MAKE HER TRY IT ALL ON AND I SWEAR SHE'LL BE CALLING ME TOMORROW THAT WE HAVE TO TAKE IT ALL BACK BECAUSE SHE DECIDED SHE DOESN'T LIKE IT OR IT DOESN'T FIT. WTF? I'VE ASKED WHY SHE BOUGHT IT IF SHE DOESN'T LIKE IT OR IT DIDN'T FIT AND SHE SAYS BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING ELSE.

I LAID DOWN SOME GROUND RULES FOR HER. I TOLD HER IF SHE CHANGES HER MIND, I'M NOT TAKING IT BACK FOR HER. SHE CAN DO IT HERSELF. I'M NOT HER $#@!ING SECRETARY. IT'S AN HOUR AND A HALF DRIVE TO HER HOUSE AND SHE DOESN'T GET WHY I DON'T WANT TO RUN OVER THERE TO RUN ERRANDS FOR HER. WHEN I GO OVER THERE, IT'S THREE HOURS ROUND TRIP PLUS WHATEVER SILLY ERRANDS SHE COULD DO ANY DAY.

OH, AND SHE WANTS TO GO TO THE MALL THAT'S ANOTHER HOUR FROM HER HOUSE INSTEAD OF THE ONE THAT'S RIGHT UP THE STREET. THE ONE RIGHT UP THE STREET IS NICER, BTW BUT I THINK SHE'S FIGURED OUT THE OTHER MALL IS INCONVENIENT FOR ME SO THAT'S THE ONE SHE WHINES ABOUT GOING TO AND WHEN WE GET THERE, SHE WHINES THAT IT'S A DUMP. MR A SAYS SHE'S THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WILL FIND $100 BILL AND BITCH THAT'S THERE'S NOT ANOTHER ONE TO GO WITH IT.

AND SHE'S BEEN CALLING ME ALL MORNING GIVING ME PROJECTS I CAN DO FOR HER LIKE CALLING HER BANK ON A SUNDAY AND TALKING TO THEM ABOUT HER CHECK CARD. APPARENTLY, SHE HAS SOME SORT OF FRAUD PROTECTION ON IT AND THEY LIMIT HER SPENDING TO 500.00 A DAY ON IT. AND SHE WANTS ME TO BUY SOME CHIN STRAP FOR MY STEPFATHER'S SNORING MACHINE. SHE SAYS SHE'S GOING TO TAPE HIS MOUTH SHUT IF THEY DON'T GET IT SOON. I ASKED IF THEY KNOW WHAT THEY NEED. YES THEY DO AND THEY FOUND IT ON AMAZON AND I ASKED WHY DIDN'T THEY ORDER IT - BECAUSE THEY WERE GOING TO "LET" ME DO IT FOR THEM.

I SOUND AWFUL AND I HONESTLY DON'T MIND HELPING MY MOM OUT WITH ANYTHING I KNOW SHE HAS TROUBLE WITH BUT SHE'S EXTREMELY HIGH MAINTENANCE AND VERY LAZY. SOMETIMES, I THINK SHE GETS BORED AND JUST SITS AROUND THINKING UP $#@! FOR ME TO DO FOR HER. SHE WILL CALL ME AND ASK ME FOR HER ADDRESS AS OPPOSED TO LOOKING AT A PIECE OF MAIL OR (GOD FORBID!!!) JUST MEMORIZING IT. I'M NOT KIDDING, SHE DOESN'T KNOW HER OWN ADDRESS.

AND THE CHERRY ON TOP IS THAT SHE WANTS ME TO HELP HER FIND A GIRDLE. SHE'S A SIZE 2 PETITE. IT'S HARD TO FIND HER GRANNY PANTIES IN THAT SIZE MUCH LESS A GIRDLE THAT WILL HOLD IN HER FAT BONES. AND SHE MAKES ME GO IN THE DRESSING ROOM. I DON'T WANT TO SEE HER NAKED. IT'S TRAUMATIZING. I TOLD HER THAT TOO BUT SHE MAKES ME LOOK.

RANT OVER
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

THANK THE ROAD WORK GODS!!!

THE GOOD NEWS...
    THEY HAD GA 400 SOUTH DOWN TO ONE LANE AND WHEN I WARNED HER SHE WOULD HAVE TO BE PATIENT, SHE DECIDED WE SHOULD JUST GO TO THE OUTLET MALL 10 MINUTES FROM HER HOUSE. AND THEN SHE ONLY WENT IN TWO STORES. YAY! AND NO GIRDLE. HALLELUJAH!!! SHE ACTUALLY FOUND SOME THINGS AT ANN TAYLOR SHE LIKED AND EVEN MADE ME TRY ON TWO THINGS THAT LOOKED AMAZING AND SHE BOUGHT THEM FOR ME - VERY SWEET OF HER.

THE BAD NEWS...
    HER CHECK CARD IS JACKED. APPARENTLY, FRAUD PROTECTION ISN'T THE ISSUE. THE REAL ISSUE IS SHE FORGOT HER PIN. ANYWAY, SHE GOES TO PAY AND WE PUNCH IN EVERY PIN SHE'S EVER USED AND IT KEEPS SAYING WRONG PIN. SO I CALL THE CHECK CARD NUMBER AND SHE GETS ON THE DAMN PHONE WITH MY UNCLE AND STARTS CHATTING. WELL, I DON'T KNOW HER SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. ANYWAY, I ENDED UP REDIALING THEM SO MANY TIMES THEY BLOCKED MY NUMBER. I'M NOT KIDDING. I JUST STARTED GETTING A RECORDING SAYING THANK YOU FOR CALLING AND IT WOULD DISCONNECT. ANYWAY, I ENDED UP PAYING FOR EVERYTHING AND GOT CASH FROM MY STEP FATHER WHEN I TOOK HER HOME.

TRUE STORY. WE ATE LUNCH AT FIREHOUSE SUBS (BEEN DYING TO TRY IT). WHILE I'M IN LINE I SEE MY MOM TALKING TO THE BOYS AND THEY'RE LAUGHING SO HARD THEY'RE CRYING. I TAKE THE CUPS TO THE TABLE AND ME AND THE BOYS HEAD TO THE DRINK STATION AND MY OLDEST SON TELLS ME NANNY ASSAULTED ON OF THEIR NEIGHBORS AND SHE TOLD HIM THAT'S WHY SHE CAN'T SEE WELL. WTF? APPARENTLY, MY MOTHER HAS DECIDED HER OBESE MASTIFF NEEDS TO LOSE WEIGHT AND HAS BEEN WALKING HIM EVERYDAY. WELL, THIS MORNING, SHE DIDN'T NOTICE ONE OF HER NEIGHBORS STANDING AT HIS MAILBOX AND SHE WALKED RIGHT INTO HIM. HE SAYS SOMETHING TO HER (SHE WASN'T SURE WHAT HE SAID BUT SHE WAS SURE IT WAS RUDE) SO SHE KICKS HIM IN THE BALLS. AND THAT'S WHY SHE CAN'T SEE WELL.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    LIFESKILL...SHOPPING WITH MOM

HONESTLY, I'D RATHER HAVE A COLONOSCOPY THAN TAKE THAT WOMAN TO THE MALL. SHE WILL BUY A BUNCH OF STUFF AND I MAKE HER TRY IT ALL ON AND I SWEAR SHE'LL BE CALLING ME TOMORROW THAT WE HAVE TO TAKE IT ALL BACK BECAUSE SHE DECIDED SHE DOESN'T LIKE IT OR IT DOESN'T FIT. WTF? I'VE ASKED WHY SHE BOUGHT IT IF SHE DOESN'T LIKE IT OR IT DIDN'T FIT AND SHE SAYS BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING ELSE.

I LAID DOWN SOME GROUND RULES FOR HER. I TOLD HER IF SHE CHANGES HER MIND, I'M NOT TAKING IT BACK FOR HER. SHE CAN DO IT HERSELF. I'M NOT HER $#@!ING SECRETARY. IT'S AN HOUR AND A HALF DRIVE TO HER HOUSE AND SHE DOESN'T GET WHY I DON'T WANT TO RUN OVER THERE TO RUN ERRANDS FOR HER. WHEN I GO OVER THERE, IT'S THREE HOURS ROUND TRIP PLUS WHATEVER SILLY ERRANDS SHE COULD DO ANY DAY.

OH, AND SHE WANTS TO GO TO THE MALL THAT'S ANOTHER HOUR FROM HER HOUSE INSTEAD OF THE ONE THAT'S RIGHT UP THE STREET. THE ONE RIGHT UP THE STREET IS NICER, BTW BUT I THINK SHE'S FIGURED OUT THE OTHER MALL IS INCONVENIENT FOR ME SO THAT'S THE ONE SHE WHINES ABOUT GOING TO AND WHEN WE GET THERE, SHE WHINES THAT IT'S A DUMP. MR A SAYS SHE'S THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WILL FIND $100 BILL AND BITCH THAT'S THERE'S NOT ANOTHER ONE TO GO WITH IT.

AND SHE'S BEEN CALLING ME ALL MORNING GIVING ME PROJECTS I CAN DO FOR HER LIKE CALLING HER BANK ON A SUNDAY AND TALKING TO THEM ABOUT HER CHECK CARD. APPARENTLY, SHE HAS SOME SORT OF FRAUD PROTECTION ON IT AND THEY LIMIT HER SPENDING TO 500.00 A DAY ON IT. AND SHE WANTS ME TO BUY SOME CHIN STRAP FOR MY STEPFATHER'S SNORING MACHINE. SHE SAYS SHE'S GOING TO TAPE HIS MOUTH SHUT IF THEY DON'T GET IT SOON. I ASKED IF THEY KNOW WHAT THEY NEED. YES THEY DO AND THEY FOUND IT ON AMAZON AND I ASKED WHY DIDN'T THEY ORDER IT - BECAUSE THEY WERE GOING TO "LET" ME DO IT FOR THEM.

I SOUND AWFUL AND I HONESTLY DON'T MIND HELPING MY MOM OUT WITH ANYTHING I KNOW SHE HAS TROUBLE WITH BUT SHE'S EXTREMELY HIGH MAINTENANCE AND VERY LAZY. SOMETIMES, I THINK SHE GETS BORED AND JUST SITS AROUND THINKING UP $#@! FOR ME TO DO FOR HER. SHE WILL CALL ME AND ASK ME FOR HER ADDRESS AS OPPOSED TO LOOKING AT A PIECE OF MAIL OR (GOD FORBID!!!) JUST MEMORIZING IT. I'M NOT KIDDING, SHE DOESN'T KNOW HER OWN ADDRESS.

AND THE CHERRY ON TOP IS THAT SHE WANTS ME TO HELP HER FIND A GIRDLE. SHE'S A SIZE 2 PETITE. IT'S HARD TO FIND HER GRANNY PANTIES IN THAT SIZE MUCH LESS A GIRDLE THAT WILL HOLD IN HER FAT BONES. AND SHE MAKES ME GO IN THE DRESSING ROOM. I DON'T WANT TO SEE HER NAKED. IT'S TRAUMATIZING. I TOLD HER THAT TOO BUT SHE MAKES ME LOOK.

RANT OVER
    SUZ, YOU SHOULD JUST GET UR MOM ONE OF THOSE OLD PEOPLE CELL PHONES AND LET HER TAKE UBER OR A CAB AROUND TOWN.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    SUZ, YOU SHOULD JUST GET UR MOM ONE OF THOSE OLD PEOPLE CELL PHONES AND LET HER TAKE UBER OR A CAB AROUND TOWN.
    SHE HAS A NEW IPHONE X AND SHE DOES ACTUALLY NEED SOMEONE TO HELP HER SHOP. I ADMIT THAT. SHE HAS MACULAR AND IS GOING BLIND. SHE CAN'T SEE SIZES OR PRICES OR EVEN THE NUMBERS ON BILLS. HONESTLY, I DON'T LIKE HER TO PAY WITH CASH ALONE BECAUSE SHE'S HANDED PEOPLE 100'S THINKING THEY WERE 10'S. IT WOULD BE VERY EASY FOR HER TO LEAVE SOMEONE A 100 TIP BY MISTAKE.

I JUST THINK SHE OUGHT TO MAKE MY STEP FATHER HELP HER MORE. HE TOOK HER SHOPPING LAST WEEKEND AND THEY ENDED UP BUYING A SHIRT THAT DOESN'T FIT (BECAUSE HE DIDN'T MAKE HER TRY IT ON) AND A NEW SUIT FOR HIM. SHE INSISTED HE NEEDED A NEW SUIT. SO I ASKED WHY SHE DIDN'T LET HIM HELP HER MORE AND SHE SAID SHE DOESN'T LIKE HIS STYLE. REALLY, SHE JUST WANTS ME TO GO WITH HER. ONCE A MONTH I HAVE TO NUT UP AND JUST DO IT. I MADE HER SOUND AWFUL AND SHE REALLY CAN BE BUT SHE'S ALSO COMICAL AS HELL. I JUST WASN'T IN THE MOOD FOR HER DRAMA THIS MORNING.

PLUS, SHE WAS GOSSIPING ABOUT MY STEP FATHER'S KIDS. SHE TOLD ME SHE THINKS ONE OF THE MEN GOT THE OTHER'S WIFE PREGNANT AND SHE THINKS THE ONE WHO GOT THE BROTHER'S WIFE PREGNANT HAS BALL CANCER AND ONLY HAS 6 MONTHS TO LIVE. O_o THIS IS ALL SPECULATION, BTW.

TODAY I DROVE 46 BLOCKS INTO THE CITY THAT WAS NOT ON THE INTERSTATE AND DROVE THE SAME 46 BLOCKS BACK OUT TO I70 . USUALLY I JUST TAKE THE INTERSTATE TO THE AIRPORT . I DO NOT NEED TO GO TO THE AIRPORT FOR TWO MONTHS , THANK THE LORD . THOSE 46 BLOCKS WERE ONCE CHOCK FULL OF SMALL BUSINESSES , LOOKS LIKE THERE IS A LOT OF EMPTY SPACE AVAILABLE .
    Do something Danke

LIFESKILL TO BEGIN ON THIS WEEK: DEVELOPING A PATREON PAGE. STARTED DOING RESEARCH INTO HOW TO DO IT PROPERLY TOADY.

LIFESKILL: READING CHANT NOTATION OFF A SMARTPHONE SOMEONE ELSE IS HOLDING UP AMONGST AN ENSEMBLE. IT WAS A PITA-THERE WAS A POINT IN LITURGY TOADY WHERE TONY ONLY HAD THE MUSIC ON HIS PHONE. SO THE CHANTERS AND I HAD TO GATHER ROUND AND SQUINT AT THE LITTLE SCREEN WHILE DOING THE CHANT FOR OCCASION (A THEOTOKION BECAUSE WE HAD A NEW ICON OF THE THEOTOKOS THAT HAD BEEN BLESSED WITH OIL FROM THE IVERON ICON OUT FOR VENERATION). IT'S A DAMN HARD LIFESKILL.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU, CARLY! CONSIDERING WHAT YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH, TWO YEARS TO PAY OFF DEBT IS AMAZING.
    Thank you...maybe 3 since I keep having to pay for crap that’s not even mine..but I’ll get there.

LIFESKILL-GETTING UP EARLY. FR CHRIS WANTS ME TO SHOW UP AT 8:30 OR EARLIER IF I WANT TO CHANGE INTO MY ROBE. I MADE IT ON TIME THIS WEEK, BUT I HAD TO PRACTICE GETTING UP EARLY THE LAST 6 DAYS OR SO. NOT EASY. LIFESKILL TO WORK ON THIS WEEK-FIGURING OUT HOW TO GET THE RIGHT MUSIC FROM ST ANTHONY'S WEBBERNET SITE, WHICH IS A PITA TO USE.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 08-26-2018 at 03:22 PM.

CONTINUING MY BLOGGING LIFESKILL. MY CURRENT ENTRY IS PLAYING OFF THE RECENT DEATH OF MCCAIN, THOUGH ON A VERY SPECIFIC TOPIC. @Suzanimal WILL BE PROUD. CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE A GOOD HANDFUL OF POSTS SO I CAN START PUBLISHING.

LINK YOUR BLOG!!! I WILL TELL PEOPLES HOW WRITES YOU R'S.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'M NOT SURE WHAT "AFFILIATE INCOME" IS. PROBABLY SOMETHING TO DO WITH AFFILIATE MARKETING? THAT'S DIFFERENT FROM PASSIVE INCOME. PASSIVE INCOME IS AN INCOME STREAM THAT COMES IN WHEN YOU EAT, SLEEP, AND $#@! NO MATTER WHAT. WE'LL MISS YOU WHILE YOU'RE SCARCE. I'LL PROBABLY BE MORE SCARCE TOO. I'M GOING TO BE DOING A LOT OF PROSE WRITING AND RESEARCH LEADING UP TO STARTING MUH BLOG. ALSO TRYING TO FINISH MY TEACHING CERTIFICATION ASAP. #LIFESKILLS
    AFFILIATE INCOME IS WHEN I FIND SOMETHING IN DANKES SHED HE DOES NOT WANT ANYMORE WHEN HE IS OUT OF TOWN AND TRADE IT FOR SOMETHING MORE VALUABLE THAT I SELL SINCE DANKE IS AFFILIATED WITH ME THAT IS AFFILIATE INCOME . I DO NOT LIKE TO BRAG ABOUT MY MASTERS IN ECONOMICS . ALSO MY AFFILIATED INCOME IS TAX EXEMPT BECAUSE.
    Last edited by oyarde; 08-30-2018 at 06:27 PM.
    Do something Danke

LINK YOUR BLOG!!! I WILL TELL PEOPLES HOW WRITES YOU R'S.
    I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF MY SECOND ARTICLE ATM. I WANT TO FINISH 3 OR 4 SOLID PIECES BEFORE I START PUBLISHING FOR REALZ. IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, YOU CAN HELP IN THE PROOFREADING/EDITING PROCESS OF MY FIRST DRAFTS. MY CURRENT EDITOR IS REALLY DRAGGING HER FEET. :P

THANK THE ROAD WORK GODS!!!
    LET THEM BE PRAISED!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

LIFESKILL-GATHERING TOGETHER MUSIC FOR ORTHROS AND THE LITURGICAL GUIDE. GONNA BE EVEN READY-ER THIS WEEK. FOR SOME REASON NEUMES DON'T PRINT FROM THE ST ANTHONY PAGE. KURWA. I JUST HAVE TO PRACTICE FROM SCREENS.

Quote Originally Posted by pearsile View Post
    I am going to try eCommerce business for me too soon

I ended up not taking on the eCommerce guy..his records were too convoluted.

LIFESKILLS-MADE NEW BATCH OF ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS, BANDAGING A TINY BUT ANNOYING CUT AND PUTTING NEOSPORIN ON IT, THROWING OUT ROTTEN VEGGIES, ORDERING EQUIPMENT #LIFESKILLS

LIFESKILL: MADE ONE OF THESE- https://pickfreshfoods.com/blueberry-mango-smoothie/ @Suzanimal MIGHT LIKE IT. IT'S A RATHER HANDY LIFESKILL.

Hey

Quote Originally Posted by pearsile View Post
    I am going to try eCommerce business for me too soon. What can you recommend me about it? Which platforms do you like for it? I have found some interesting ones on https://theappsolutions.com/blog/dev...erce-platform/ and I want to try them soon. Maybe you can give me some tips and advice here too...
    There's a new trend - mobile commerce. It's getting popular nowadays because of high usage of smartphones/ Check out this article - https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/ecomm...ommerce-trends

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIFESKILL-FOUND A PART TIME JOB TO MAKE SOME MUCH-NEEDED FRNS TO PAY BILLS AND WHATNOT. JUST GOT TO WAIT FOR SOME THINGS TO ARRIVE IN TEH MAIL TO GIT STARTED.

ANOTHER LIFESKILL- FIGURING OUT TIERS FOR MY UPCOMING PATREON LAUNCH. HOPING TO MAKE SOME GOOD FRNS THERE TOO.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 10-01-2018 at 03:02 PM.

I GOT A HAIRCUT TODAY . ALL OF THEM . IT IS NOT EASY BEING SO HANDSOME BUT SOMEONE HAD TO DO IT SO PROBABLY GOOD THAT IT IS SOMEONE HUMBLE LIKE MYSELF .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I GOT A HAIRCUT TODAY . ALL OF THEM . IT IS NOT EASY BEING SO HANDSOME BUT SOMEONE HAD TO DO IT SO PROBABLY GOOD THAT IT IS SOMEONE HUMBLE LIKE MYSELF .
    HERE I THOUGHT INJUN WARRIORS WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO DO THAT...

FINISHED MY PATREON PAGE TOADY, SO NAO RPFS AND TEH WORLD CAN SUPPORT ME IN MY ARTISTIC ENDEAVORS. https://www.patreon.com/matvei?utm_m...=creatorshare2 @Suzanimal WILL HAZ TEH EXCITEMENT-AND HAZ MANY TIERS OF PATRONAGE TO CHOOSE FROM.

ALL OF RPFS SHOULD SUPPORT ME BECAUSE I'M AWESOME-AND BECAUSE YOU GET STUFF IN RETURN. #NOWELFARE AND YOU CAN DONATE AS LITTLE AS 1 FRN. (THE PLATFORM DOESN'T ALLOW BTC OR PM'S YET. :P )
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 10-05-2018 at 05:10 PM.

NEW #LIFESKILL YESTERDAY-ROLLING GRAPELEAVES. THE BIG MIDEAST FESTIVAL AT MY CHURCH STARTS TOADY AND THE GRAPE LEAVES WEREN'T DONE, SO THEY NEEDED VOLUNTEERS. IT'S A TRICKY LIFESKILL THAT TOOK ME A WHILE TO GET. I WANT TO LEARN TO MAKE THE MEAT ASAP. I HAVE A JAR OF FRESH LEAVES TO ROLL SOME AND A VIDEO ABOUT IT. ANYHOO, AFTER THE ROLLING, WE ALL GOT FREE PIZZA FROM DOMINO'S. NOT GREAT PIZZA, BUT NOT TERRIBLE EITHER.

Page 77 of 82 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast