Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlottesville Antifa Steamrolled By Car

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to specsaregood again.
    I noticed no one attacked the militia groups that went armed.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I noticed no one attacked the militia groups that went armed.
    yup and the brief bit I saw had them protecting people that were getting medical treatment after being attacked.

The alt-right are definitely not libertarians. Libertarians believe that all people are equal under the law, as the Constitution says. Individuals may certainly discriminate, but they do so to their own seclusion, not the seclusion of others.

Given the circumstance, they may hold whatever demonstrations they choose, but in the current climate should consider renting space and limiting admittance. That's the only way to limit the audience.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    yup and the brief bit I saw had them protecting people that were getting medical treatment after being attacked.
    I think he is exaggerating here, but isn't it simply amazing that there were so many weapons there yet NO shots were fired....

Governor McAuliffe, in an impromptu interview before addressing two church congregations on Sunday morning, said the police estimated that 80 percent of those at the white nationalists’ rally and counterprotests — including members of self-styled militias in camouflage gear — were armed, “yet not a shot was fired.”
    Governor McAuliffe also defended the police response, saying, “It’s easy to criticize, but I can tell you this, 80 percent of the people here had semiautomatic weapons.

“You saw the militia walking down the street, you would have thought they were an army,” he added. “I was just talking to the State Police upstairs; they had better equipment than our State Police had,” he said, referring to the militia members. “And yet not a shot was fired, zero property damage.”
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/13/u...ionalists.html

I think he is exaggerating here, but isn't it simply amazing that there were so many weapons there yet NO shots were fired....

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/13/u...ionalists.html
    Even more amazing that this part of his public announcement landed on the cutting room floor of every broadcast news network.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-13-2017 at 02:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Even more amazing that this part of his public announcement landed on the cutting room floor of every broadcast news network.
    Ain't it the truth. News like this would definitely spoil gun grabbers narrative.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    IS this circa 1972?
    Look around alt-right blogs and you'll find that that some of them have strong feelings about mixed race relationships. "White genocide" and all that.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Look around alt-right blogs and you'll find that that some of them have strong feelings about mixed race relationships. "White genocide" and all that.
    look around the left blogs and twitter and you'll find some of them have strong feelings about breeding away the white race. there are $#@!s everywhere.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 08-13-2017 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Height of hypocrisy and political opportunism... SWC Hillary and disgraced dronegangsta are calling for "introspection":

Obama, Clinton call for introspection in wake of Charlottesville clashes
    Politico 8h ago
    The left could do with some introspection.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    "introspection":
    Of course they're going to engage in introspection. How can they figure out how best to capitalize on the martyrdom of that poor, unfortunate victim of police incompetence and deliberate malfeasance if they don't introspect upon it?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What's that even supposed to mean?
    Hmm I think he is saying the fake lines you are living within is the most important thing. Much more important than your beliefs about God, or your family ties, etc.

Maybe he was demagogue-ing?
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    A victim card? Well played sir, well played.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    look around the left blogs and twitter and you'll find some of them have strong feelings about breeding away the white race. there are $#@!s everywhere.

Here's a flyer that was being handed out and thrown around at the ANTIFA riot in Charlottesville.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Here's a flyer that was being handed out and thrown around at the ANTIFA riot in Charlottesville.

Seems legit.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Mayor of the town was trying to provoke the protesters in his effort to undermine Trump.

He blocked off their access to the protesting site and had the LEOs push them into the anti-protester crowd almost certainly ensuring violence.

Both groups are idiots, but again, this even was a political setup.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

"ACLU confirms that police were given stand-down order. This invited the violence the city used to shut down a court-permitted protest." https://t.co/FQUhcYaIIm
    — Robert Barnes (@Barnes_Law) August 12, 2017
    Don Gathers, deacon at First Baptist Church in Charlottesville, says the police response was "reprehensible" and an "embarrassment."

Driver appears to have been attacked by mob with baseball bats before hitting the gas.

http://www.departmentofmeme...

2nd Video: https://www.youtube.com/wat...

NO police anywhere...
    >_<

Seems legit.
    Actually it does.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Actually it does.
    To you? I have no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Well, I generally err on the side of fighting for someone's right to say something. But if war really is coming between Stormfront and Antifa, I'm less likely to pick a side and more likely to pick a sideline.
    That's exactly what they've done here.

Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    "ACLU confirms that police were given stand-down order. This invited the violence the city used to shut down a court-permitted protest." https://t.co/FQUhcYaIIm
    — Robert Barnes (@Barnes_Law) August 12, 2017
    Don Gathers, deacon at First Baptist Church in Charlottesville, says the police response was "reprehensible" and an "embarrassment."

Driver appears to have been attacked by mob with baseball bats before hitting the gas.

http://www.departmentofmeme...

2nd Video: https://www.youtube.com/wat...

NO police anywhere...
    Sure looks like he only takes off after his car is hit with a bat to me.

Sure looks like he only takes off after his car is hit with a bat to me.
    They've already laid the groundwork for a hate-crime conviction..

I'll bet a cyber nickle that they don't back down.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Link could do with a bit of cleaning up...

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/tfr...253305119.html

If that really was for yesterday's intramurals, you'd think it'd be down by now.

You'd also think it would be on the Charlotteville, VA Craigslist, not the Charlotte, NC site.

Not buying it. Not that the white supremacists don't hate mixed marriages, but that her friend and she discussed them in the context that was implied.

"We talked about mixed marriages, and Ah am sure she approved of them!"

Not buying it. Not that the white supremacists don't hate mixed marriages, but that her friend and she discussed them in the context that was implied.

Yeah, that's--different. And that was literally the only indication I saw that she was on one side or the other. But you're right--who but a stormfronter even talks specifically about mixed marriages?

They sure made it smell like she was one of the stormfronters, but they'd rather have a liberal martyr.

They're headlining more violence today, but only talking about yesterday. Does anyone know what happened today? Spitballs at twenty paces?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-13-2017 at 05:12 PM.

Oh, I misunderstood. I thought that you were all "is this 1972" that people would be against it.
    Pinochet is the model

The left could do with some introspection.
    Who's saying this didn't happen to draw attention away from Awan-Wassrman-Rich fiascos ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    Who's saying this didn't happen to draw attention away from Awan-Wassrman-Rich fiascos ?
    Not me, I only said that since they are insane the left should do some long and hard introspection, unfortunately I doubt they will or that they would come to the right conclusions if they did.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

my apology. . . misread your post

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast