Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stephen Hawking dead at 76

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    You are referring to the passage below- and I don’t believe that this is a confusion of what the source of light is. There are many things that don’t make sense in terms of what we are taught in schools today, but this is more of a description of the light and not a scientific attempt to explain that the moon was its own source of light.

“And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.”
    **Genesis‬ *1:14-19‬ *NIV‬‬
    http://bible.com/111/gen.1.14-19.niv
    All right have it your way. I was referring to the lights as entities and not the source.
    Last edited by Lamp; 03-20-2018 at 09:26 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @Influenza

Care to explain your rude neg rep here in public?

I reserve the right to hold my beliefs and opinions. What you feel is fairy tale is backed up by thousands of years of history. Furthermore, the Bible is hardly the work of fantasy- the prophesies that were written hundreds of years before the events happened are nothing short of an incredible proof of a God who is bigger than time itself. These proofs are safeguarded by the irrevocable proof that not just once, but hundreds of times, prophets were able to nail down exact events, entire kingdom shifts were prophesied hundreds of years prior.

You can choose not to believe it, but you can’t call it fairy tale unless you are willing to study it and show me
    Proof that it’s a work of fiction. (Hint- many have tried and many anthiests converted in the process)
    No - No - No - No

So not only did he die on National Pi day he also died on Albert Einsteins birthday.

@Influenza

Care to explain your rude neg rep here in public?

I reserve the right to hold my beliefs and opinions. What you feel is fairy tale is backed up by thousands of years of history. Furthermore, the Bible is hardly the work of fantasy- the prophesies that were written hundreds of years before the events happened are nothing short of an incredible proof of a God who is bigger than time itself. These proofs are safeguarded by the irrevocable proof that not just once, but hundreds of times, prophets were able to nail down exact events, entire kingdom shifts were prophesied hundreds of years prior.

You can choose not to believe it, but you can’t call it fairy tale unless you are willing to study it and show me
    Proof that it’s a work of fiction. (Hint- many have tried and many anthiests converted in the process)
    I have no respect for Stephen hawking or his work.

In the OP when he discusses the need for people to go into space, due to the fact that the earth will soon be destroyed by nuclear war he shows his complete ignorance and lack of human compassion. Instead of suggesting the solution be finding peace on earth, he thinks humans should seek a way to escape it- which invariably means that only the elite will likely be afforded this opportunity should the actual destruction of the earth come. My gut tells me he would prefer the world get nuked.

"JAJA I BET THIS WHEELCHAIR-BOUND ROBOT-VOICE PSEUDO-SCIENTIST WANTED TO SEE HUMANITY EXTERMINATED IN A NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST" - you

No, no he $#@!ing wouldn't.

THIS is Stephen Hawking:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2004/nov/03/iraq.books
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...israel-history

He's a much better person than you and most people on this forum, some of whom openly admit to wanting to see their political opponents "starve to death in the streets"

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    "JAJA I BET THIS WHEELCHAIR-BOUND ROBOT-VOICE PSEUDO-SCIENTIST WANTED TO SEE HUMANITY EXTERMINATED IN A NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST" - you

No, no he $#@!ing wouldn't.

THIS is Stephen Hawking:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2004/nov/03/iraq.books
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...israel-history

He's a much better person than you and most people on this forum, some of whom openly admit to wanting to see their political opponents "starve to death in the streets"
    You had to show him on my side of possibly my biggest “politics” issue didn’t you. Dang you influenza. Dang you. Learned something new about the guy there...

You could be a little nicer tho to my feelings
    No - No - No - No

You had to show him on my side of possibly my biggest “politics” issue didn’t you. Dang you influenza. Dang you. Learned something new about the guy there...

You could be a little nicer tho to my feelings
    Sorry

Glad you could learn something new tho

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Here we go again......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123