View Poll Results: I don't comment because...

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm shy

12 19.05%
  • I don't like to type

12 19.05%
  • I can't type

5 7.94%
  • I really don't like y'all

19 30.16%
  • I just like to look at Hot Topics

6 9.52%
  • I commented a long time ago - you didn't look hard enough

17 26.98%
  • quit stalking me, lady

20 31.75%
  • Poll does not have enough options.

11 17.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do some people log in and never comment?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Well , I reckon they do not have Bojangles in Iraq , yet .
    Danke should open a franchise there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Danke should open a franchise there.
    Excellent idea , I can get him a contract for security .

Where is everyone? Did y'all have that 10th anniversary party and not invite me?

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Where is everyone? Did y'all have that 10th anniversary party and not invite me?

I'm not runnin' incognito....

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

You mean you didn't get an invite, I always said we should not have put The Count in charge of invites. I thought tod evans would have done a great job but he would even accept our suggestion to run for Prez.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

It's been quite slow around here. That only leads to less interest and - more slowdown...

Forums are about gone which is sad because I like them way better than twitter and facebook type garbage (although I do have twitter and use it).
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    It's been quite slow around here. That only leads to less interest and - more slowdown...

Forums are about gone which is sad because I like them way better than twitter and facebook type garbage (although I do have twitter and use it).
    I'll go back to being antisocial when forums die...

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    You mean you didn't get an invite, I always said we should not have put The Count in charge of invites. I thought tod evans would have done a great job but he would even accept our suggestion to run for Prez.

The Count's to blame. I always thought he was a bit sketchy.

Tod evans would be a great prez but I wouldn't put him in charge of party planning, lol. I can see the invite now...Lottsa meat, GMOs, and slave chocolate. Don't like it? GTFO or BYOB and keep yer trap shut.

I'd totally come to that party, btw.

I went to bed early . Tired from sawing up trees in the creek after feasting . It was around a dozen members when i gave it up .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I'm not runnin' incognito....
    I was all alone with a bunch of strangers lurking for a few minutes. It felt kind of creepy.

Why are all the new accounts going in the rep red after only a few posts? I checked the post history on these accounts and didn't see anything that would warrant a neg, IMO.

Not enough options in the poll.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why are all the new accounts going in the rep red after only a few posts? I checked the post history on these accounts and didn't see anything that would warrant a neg, IMO.
    I couldn't find any red. Did someone change it? Maybe I'm just not looking in the right spot. I went to the list of users and sorted by date joined and most were gray or green. I clicked on one user who had posted 3 times (most were zero) and he had one green indicator under his username. Is there some other way to get more detail about someone's rep rating?

THIS ONE

I couldn't find any red. Did someone change it? Maybe I'm just not looking in the right spot. I went to the list of users and sorted by date joined and most were gray or green. I clicked on one user who had posted 3 times (most were zero) and he had one green indicator under his username. Is there some other way to get more detail about someone's rep rating?
    If you go Community , then Member List then click on Reputation you can go all the way to the hades of rep by clicking on the Last button .
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-03-2017 at 06:38 PM.
    Do something Danke

If you go Community , them Member List then click on reputation you can go all the way to the hades of rep by clicking on the Last button .
    still don't seem to be able to get "detail" on their reps. Can you see individual reps and who made them?

THIS ONE

still don't seem to be able to get "detail" on their reps. Can you see individual reps and who made them?
    I would imagine that is private like messaging .
    Do something Danke

I repped one into green. I checked his posts first and nothing seemed weird so I thought a little friendliness may encourage new members to post more.

Not unless someone screenshots their reps and posts them but I noticed a few posters with only 3 or 4 posts and they were in the red already so I forum stalked them to see what they posted that could've pissed someone off and found...nothing. Well, nothing that would piss off a sane person.

I just think we should be a little more welcoming to new people until they prove themselves to be trolls or spam, that's all.

If you go Community , them Member List then click on reputation you can go all the way to the hades of rep by clicking on the Last button .
    You can also click on the "Reputation" column header twice to reverse the order.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Needed a poll option, "I'm just a bot and can't come up with anything to post."

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Most of the posts are done by bots. The question should be 'I am afraid bots outsmart me'

Not enough options in the poll.

If only the poll had more options we could get to the bottom of this.

Right now, it seems people don't like us and they don't like to be forum stalked.

Thanks to our fearless mod @jct74 , I think the poll now has enough options.

Thanks, jct

Are happy, Doc?

Thanks, jct

Are happy, Doc?
    Much better, I just voted.

If you read the poll results and read between the lines you can pretty well tell most of them are just the enemy keeping tabs on renegades like Danke .
    Do something Danke

If you read the poll results and read between the lines you can pretty well tell most of them are just the enemy keeping tabs on renegades like Danke .
    Good catch! Danke really has someone on the run and I'm not talking about his ex girlfriend.

I repped one into green. I checked his posts first and nothing seemed weird so I thought a little friendliness may encourage new members to post more.
    I did not read them , but I went to the bottom of the H's and bottom 7 are red with a total of only 32 posts between them .
    Do something Danke

I find it interesting that there are only 7 RPF members who have more than one red bar . Boshembechle , Dr.No. , farreri , christopher A. Brown , PRB . 56ktarget and Republicanguy .
    Do something Danke

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    FrankKaw was banned for spamming his law firm but he's still hanging around, lol. I don't think he's logged out since he joined. That's commitment rarely seen in spammers.

BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast