Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never Quit Liberty! The Super Brochure Creator Needs Our Help!

Never Quit Liberty! The Super Brochure Creator Needs Our Help!

I very rarely invite anyone to facebook events, but this one is going to be epic - offline!

https://www.facebook.com/events/540577895995211

My friend Erik Petroni is hosting an amazing event and needs our help!

Bethany Hamilton (famous surfer) will be leading Lt. Brad Snyder (who lost his vision in Afghanistan in 2011 and is a 2012 Paralympics gold medal winner) through this racecourse - http://neverquitnever.com/ - and liberty is going to be represented in a major way during this fitness and inspiration expo that had over 7,000 participants last year (this is the 5th year of this event) just for the race alone!

Remember the Super Brochure? The one that went out by the tens of thousands and changed hearts and minds, the one that woke up uncountable numbers of people to the message of Ron Paul and the concept of Liberty? Erik Petroni was one half of the duo behind that project and now needs our help in more ways than one!

Link to www.neverquitliberty.com to make sure all goals are met...

Our goal is to raise $20, 000 to get these items at the largest beach race in the world: http://neverquitnever.com/
    - Put a copy of the Constitution in every race participant's bag
    - Land a major Liberty figure to speak at his event
    - Rent a booth for a Liberty organization
    - Put Liberty in the face of everyone who has ever heard of this event

This event is endorsed by:
    - Ben Swann
    - Doug Wead
    - Mark Edge, host of Free Talk Live
    - Justin Machacek, CEO, American Liberty Association
    - Ron Noyes, Ron Paul 2012 National Delegate
    - Zak Carter (yeah, me, why not right?;p – I hope You endorse it too!)

Please pitch in if you can, and I hope to see you there in Jacksonville, FL this coming May 17-19!

In Liberty, Zak Carter
    zakrevolution@yahoo.com
    206-551-8704
    America deserves better presidential debates in 2024, and we're making it happen ourselves at Free and Equal Elections Foundation!

https://freeandequal.org/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

nice project - wish you well

Although not listed (no one knows me anyway) I am also involved in this effort. I have talked with many involved with the event and am helping with the funding.

So yes Zak is serious.
    Last edited by ItsTime; 04-10-2013 at 02:16 PM.

Thank you ninepointfive and ItsTime! And if you have any questions Kathy, feel free to call me!
    America deserves better presidential debates in 2024, and we're making it happen ourselves at Free and Equal Elections Foundation!

//
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 04-11-2013 at 06:58 AM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Zak, are you being paid to promote this project?
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 04-11-2013 at 06:59 AM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As long as they are working with the organizers of the race/expo, and they are fine with everything, I say who cares if he's being paid to promote it? I wish you guys the best of luck, and hope it's a success.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    The merits of a project should be self evident whether or not the promoter makes money for the promotion.
    In other words, donate based on merit and what you personally feel comfortable giving. If more information on expenses is requested, that's up to the promoter and the potential donor to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by ninepointfive View Post
    The merits of a project should be self evident whether or not the promoter makes money for the promotion.
    In other words, donate based on merit and what you personally feel comfortable giving. If more information on expenses is requested, that's up to the promoter and the potential donor to discuss.
    Were you around for SuperBrochureGate?
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    yes - I didn't mention it, because this sounds like a good project - and I like to support projects since there are very few of them right now. Probably would have been a better idea to go with a different thread title.

Everyone should ignore this thread. Keep that $#@! in the past.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    Everyone should ignore this thread. Keep that $#@! in the past.
    This is a new endeavor. Or, didn't you even bother to read the OP.
    ================

I got one in CA. I like it. It doesn't brand any politician at all, it is an issue piece and I hope every one of Boxer and Feinstein's constituents get them. People don't even THINK on the left here, it is knee jerk tribalism on this issue.

The only two current politicians it mentions are Reid, in saying to contact him to allow a vote, and it mentions as a video to watch on this subject a list including "Ron Paul - Liberty Defined: Gun Control"

also "Obama Signs NDAA Martial Law'

I like it.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 04-11-2013 at 10:25 AM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by ninepointfive View Post
    I only wish I would have thought of it first. The prices for those brochures are LOL

Maybe I should print the same exact same brochures and just price them closer to printing cost. I wonder if they'll go after me for infringement - at least we'll know their true motives then!

And yes I know they put time into producing them and they have to eat etc. But if the goal is for 'the message' then copyright infringement should be fine right?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by MRK View Post
    I only wish I would have thought of it first. The prices for those brochures are LOL

Maybe I should print the same exact same brochures and just price them closer to printing cost. I wonder if they'll go after me for infringement - at least we'll know their true motives then!

And yes I know they put time into producing them and they have to eat etc. But if the goal is for 'the message' then copyright infringement should be fine right?
    No, do your own work for your profit, don't take someone else's.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

No he is not.

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    As long as they are working with the organizers of the race/expo, and they are fine with everything, I say who cares if he's being paid to promote it? I wish you guys the best of luck, and hope it's a success.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    bingo

Sometimes I do things just because I like to promote liberty Ask Christina Tobin how much I charged her to help promote her debates last fall ..she did fly me to Chicago and kept me housed and fed for a few months, but I didn't charge her one red cent ...Ask Jun Dam how much he paid me to promote his Grassroots for Liberty PAC..he even tried to send me money and I refused...Ask Adam Kokesh how much he paid me to promote his Veterans for Ron Paul March on the White House ....Ask Robin Koerner how much I charged him to promote him and his Blue Republican movement last year..I lined up over 40 interviews for him and charged him again, not one red cent .....my ultimate goals in everything I do is advancing liberty and promoting my friends.
    Last edited by ZakCarter; 04-12-2013 at 03:29 AM.

Passing out copies of the constitution is always a good thing. The problem, however, is most people like the constitution, but few people read it even if they have it. It's like folks who have multiple copies of the Bible, including a big "family" Bible, and they're all gathering dust. Just like the Bible, when people start trying to read through the constitution they get bogged down on parts that they think aren't important. Ever try reading the Bible cover to cover and get stuck on the "begats"? People trying to read the constitution cover to cover don't always make it past article I before thinking "Okay. What's this have to do with me again?"

Here is a coloring book on the constitution that I wish was in the hands of every school age child in America. It just covers the 5 freedoms mentioned in the first amendment.

http://www.postnewseducation.com/pdfs/CD_2_ENG.pdf

Yes, there's much more to the constitution than that. But this is something that can be read and understood in a few minutes.

Anyhow...sounds OP sounds like a worthy project. And if we're going to be in the business of not forgiving past mistakes then how did we support RP 2012 after the mistakes of RP 2008? (And how will we support RndP 2016 for that matter?)
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

This is a new endeavor. Or, didn't you even bother to read the OP.
    Yes, but nonetheless, I know what this is going to turn into.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

"Passing out copies of the constitution is always a good thing. The problem, however, is most people like the constitution, but few people read it even if they have it."

True! And exactly why we're going to have Lt. Snyder and a media personality lead a presentation on the constitution! (and looks like we'll be able to save money on the constitutions, as they are all being donated to us

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    No, do your own work for your profit, don't take someone else's.
    I agree, the only honorable thing to do would be to make your own brochure and have it compete.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Passing out copies of the constitution is always a good thing. The problem, however, is most people like the constitution, but few people read it even if they have it. It's like folks who have multiple copies of the Bible, including a big "family" Bible, and they're all gathering dust. Just like the Bible, when people start trying to read through the constitution they get bogged down on parts that they think aren't important. Ever try reading the Bible cover to cover and get stuck on the "begats"? People trying to read the constitution cover to cover don't always make it past article I before thinking "Okay. What's this have to do with me again?"

Here is a coloring book on the constitution that I wish was in the hands of every school age child in America. It just covers the 5 freedoms mentioned in the first amendment.

http://www.postnewseducation.com/pdfs/CD_2_ENG.pdf

Yes, there's much more to the constitution than that. But this is something that can be read and understood in a few minutes.

Anyhow...sounds OP sounds like a worthy project. And if we're going to be in the business of not forgiving past mistakes then how did we support RP 2012 after the mistakes of RP 2008? (And how will we support RndP 2016 for that matter?)

very good points. it needs to be something like an awesome brochure and not a boring pocketbook constitution.

- Put a copy of the Constitution in every race participant's bag
    Great idea and relatively cheap.Unlike the bible,anybody can read the Constitution,cover to cover,out loud,including all of the amendments,in less than an hour.I have done this and I'm no speed reader.

A well produced pocket Constitution such as the one Cato puts out is not something somebody is going to throw away without a thought and some will read it and think,hey,article one section eight says this or,wait a minute,what about the fourth amendment when they watch the news or read the paper about some new 100 page bill that is blatantly Unconstitutional and perhaps move closer to Liberty.

I think that someone would be much more likely to throw away a brochure or pamphlet unread while keeping and using the suntan lotion somebody else put in their race bag.
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

We hope that having Lt. Snyder and a media personality lead a presentation of the document helps create a deeper meaning of the Constitution for the people who witness it...

I don't know enough about it to comment on the project as a whole, but I got one of the brochures in the mail and it actually looks pretty good. It's short and easy to read. It doesn't have as many words and small text as the Ron Paul Super Brochures so it doesn't look as "busy" as they did.

It's not really political and shouldn't seem "fringe" to the average person who reads it. As Sailing said it doesn't promote or bash any politician or party. It's just a general outline of reasons why gun restrictions are a bad idea.

So for the brochure itself, I like it. I doubt it would change anyone's mind who's already hardcore anti-gun but I can see it being effective with the average non-political person.

The brochures aren't part of this project - it just happens to be organized by one of the duo behind the brochures....

And thanks for the feedback Jackie Moon!

UPDATE: It's official! The Heritage Foundation will be donating all 9,000 constitutions for the event! We will be updating the event and website today to reflect the new goals.

Join the Facebook event and invite your friends:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/5405...95211/?fref=ts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast