Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New financial show on Russia Today is very libertarian friendly

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Dude - it's owned by Pravda. That's all that really should be need to be said.
    Pravda was shut down in 1991. Komsomolskaya Pravda still exists, but it's just a tabloid and completely unrelated to Pravda.
    Last edited by eduardo89; 03-13-2012 at 05:24 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    Pravda was shut down in 1991. Komsomolskaya Pravda still exists, but it's just a tabloid and completely unrelated to Pravda.
    is Pravda.ru website related to the original Pravda?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by onlyrp View Post
    is Pravda.ru website related to the original Pravda?
    Only in spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by emazur View Post
    The show Capital Account started airing last week and pretty much every episode they give the libertarian view on a certain topic.
    Very first guest was Michael Pento saying end the Fed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrtyvYNx8Pw
    Had Lew Rockwell (who doesn't appear on TV a lot) talking about inflation & MIC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szfQlyWa1vM
    and today Jim Grant was exposing the Fed and the host had the good sense to ask about how interest rates were set before the Fed, and the host played a quick clip of Ron Paul, and copied one of Ron Paul's talking points that money is one half of every transaction. Check it out - here's today's full show w/ Jim Grant:

This is a very, very strong start for the show. I'm not sure the host herself is libertarian but she gives us major respect
    I love Jim Grant interviews. How many people in a TV interview drop the phrase "in lay parlance" in the middle of a sentence.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Man jim grant should have played poker. I have never seen someone talk so straight faced in spite of the pure insanity of the bernanks and draghis.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, this is the final show. The host will be the new co-host of Yahoo! Finance. Not sure what the producer is up to next:
    Yahoo Politics are in agreement with Capital Cities, NY NY. ABC I'm sure will control much of the financial garbage too.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Well, this is the final show. The host will be the new co-host of Yahoo! Finance. Not sure what the producer is up to next:
    Thats to bad, wished I would have viewed it more now.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12