Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump Flips On Five Core Campaign Promises In Under 24 Hours

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Unless the Mossad caught him at an Epstein Island.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    A possibility.
    If Mossad caught him at Epstein Island then that happened before Trump was elected president which means that during the entire election Trump was lying to his supporters...which pretty much is what anti Trumpers on this forum have been saying all along. Same holds if Trumps "flip flop" is because of Ivanka. She didn't just become his daughter. Trump started off as a liberal democrat. He ran as a hardcore conservative republican. He's governing now like a liberal democrat. Those are the facts. Everything else is speculation.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is no hiring freeze, or at least Trump says there isn't. There's just Trump slowly sorting through the 'certified qualified' people and trying to decide which ones won't go tell the world about all the ignorant questions he asks in their meetings.

Donald J. Nixon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Yes. A hiring freeze and intervention are different subjects. Maybe he'll rehire them now anyway. He got the nice headlines that's all he wanted. It was enough to convince some here that he's a good guy.
    Pretty standard ploy to make the base think that the government is being reduced. Oldest trick in the book. http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You two do realize you're having this private little conversation about what 'flipped' your hero in front of dozens of people who have been telling you for years what he really is, who he really serves, and that this very thing would happen, right?

Do you two just want to be reminded that you were suckered? Are you actually fishing for 'I told you so's? Are you sure this is the wisest place to try to maintain the fiction that no one could possibly have seen through him all along? Did you really think you could spin your face-saving conspiracy theories uninterrupted in front of people who have been telling you how you were being suckered for 18-24 months?
    I need to correct you.

I have generally held a neutral stance on Trump because I have always held several conditions for me to say he's a good president worthy of my full support. Namely the conditions of rounding up corrupted and criminal members from the Clinton pay for play Foundation, and others related to high level pedophile rings. I did appreciate his firing of the 7th floor of the State Department, hiring freeze, and rounding up up 1500 pedophilia suspects. I did take issue with specific POSTERS though that cried about anything and everything creating massive noise and distraction but FURTHER came to the defense or posting in much of the same way outlined by CTR/JTRIG shills to deflect criminal activities when it came to elite pedophile rings. With those posters, yes I specifically tried to agitate them back and defended others and Trump supporters to do it.

After all, the users that generally denied and deflected from pedogate/pedowood/pizzagate as far as I can tell have no history supporting Trump as far as I can tell.

I usually have stated that I am on the fence. I have always been specifically waiting for and demanding arrests before anything else. Clinton blew nuclear secrets on national television. She isn't behind bars. That has always been my first tell and my main suspicion.

Yet, yes, I SPECIFICALLY TOLD PEOPLE that their constant b!tch!ing was going to bite us in the @$$ because our criticism in events such as this week were going to be drowned out as just more b.s. While we haven't had as much of a difficulty being drowned out generally in the larger public sphere, we still have Trump hold outs because of the CONSISTENT NONSENSICAL COMPLAINTS THAT AMERICANS HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH.

The events of this past week signal a real and radical change from past weeks. To deny it is to say is a lie.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Yes. A hiring freeze and intervention are different subjects. Maybe he'll rehire them now anyway. He got the nice headlines that's all he wanted. It was enough to convince some here that he's a good guy.
    That isn't what I asked you however. I asked is it more than likely that he would have fired an entire floor of the state department since his behavior THIS past week.
    I'll address other comments later because I ran out of time.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

I need to correct you.
    It was totally worth electing him, furthering the Psychotic Corporate Agenda for four more years, ensuring the Republicans wouldn't primary their sitting president and run someone better in four years, and sitting through the administration of the Democrat who will inevitably replace him after he gets through embarrassing the whole GOP, just to see if he might not throw his old comrade Clinton in jail.

And you actually seem to think I didn't hear that exact same line of $#@! before. Specifically, in 2002 when Mr. Education Yes, Nation Building No packed the troops off to Iraq and coined the phrase 'Common Core'. I was told the exact same thing then. And I didn't buy it then, either.

Fine. I'm corrected. And still I believe that the reason we can't have nice things is because P.T. Barnum was right, and all those suckers invariably join the GOP and vote in its primaries.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-13-2017 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    It was sorta funny but it is also true. A lot of people were swayed by his brash attitude and rejection to PC culture and he has yet to betray them on that ground. I just think it is an issue that doesn't carry much weight.
    Now you are on to something. Why did the average person vote for Trump? I mean the average person in real life, not this forum. I will prioritize:

1) America first. That meant many things to them. Jobs, trade, the wall, immigration, but even foreign policy. And America-first to them meant bombing some people. He said he'd bomb ISIS, but they don't know ISIS from al-qaeda from Assad. Most of them cheered Trump's missile attack. Many of them think he just attacked ISIS. They don't see the flip-flop. When he flips on the wall and immigration, then he might find resistance from his voters.

2) He wasn't Hillary. That will never change.

3) His brash, anti-PC, anti-establishment style. That is changing a bit, the targets of his brashness are changing as he joins with the establishment. If his voters begin to see him as the establishment, there is no flip in their eyes.

4) His vow to repeal and replace Obamacare.

5) Anti-globalism, anti-intervention, humble foreign policy. Most of the Trump voters tolerated that from Trump. They could care less if he flip-flops on that. They are cheering him for this flip-flop. Now the "libertarian" Trump voters might have had this as their number one reason, but they were the minority of the actual voters. Trump has no need for them if everyone else is cheering him on this.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Why did the average person vote for Trump?
    Because they are incapable of building a bandwagon, and they are incapable of supporting a candidate unless and until that candidate has a bandwagon to ride. God forbid they vote for a loser, and God forbid they turn a loser who ought to win into a winner (that might involve hard work!) Since only the media can create a bandwagon for them to ride, then that means that no matter how much they bitch about the Liburrel Medya, they are completely at its mercy. Republicans are incapable of nominating someone who is anti-establishment, or conservative, or both, because the media won't build a bandwagon for them and Republicans can't tie their shoes without one.

They hate the Liburrel Medya but can't live without it. And here we are.

Of course the guy's an outsider! The Liburral Medya who I don't trust to tell me if it's sunny outside says so 24/7! I have to vote for him because his is the only name on the ballot I ever heard before! So jump on the bandwagon the Liburrel Medya built for us or we'll lynch you for sedition! Team R Team R Rah Rah Rah!
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-13-2017 at 10:41 AM.

You two do realize you're having this private little conversation about what 'flipped' your hero in front of dozens of people who have been telling you for years what he really is, who he really serves, and that this very thing would happen, right?

Do you two just want to be reminded that you were suckered? Are you actually fishing for 'I told you so's? Are you sure this is the wisest place to try to maintain the fiction that no one could possibly have seen through him all along? Did you really think you could spin your face-saving conspiracy theories uninterrupted in front of people who have been telling you how you were being suckered for 18-24 months?

Did you two ever consider it would be wiser to get a room? Are you sure you wouldn't rather face facts than continue to show your asses?

You're congratulating him for lying to you? And I suppose Nixon deserves praise for pretending to care about law and order, Reagan for pretending to care about the national debt, one Bush for pretending to care how much tax he bleeds us for and the other for pretending to care how deplorably uneducated we are?

You're praising him for making a sucker out of you, the owner of this forum, and half the voting population?

You won't save face that way.

And the last time Republicans admitted they were totally suckered and primaried their own sitting president was...?

Oh, that's right. It has never, ever happened, ever. That's as much a pipe dream as hoping we'll all believed you weren't suckered, but Trump was everything you thought he was until Ivanka or Hillary or whomever put a hex on him.

I believe their preferred terminology is Cucked. They are arguing Trump has been cucked, I'm arguing Trump was a tool used by the establishment to Cuck them. Either way, somebody other then the people they argued were Cucks have in fact been Cucked. Isn't it Ironic? Meanwhile Ron Paul has never been Cucked, he just loves his wife and I love both of them, god bless Ron Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzo View Post
    Unless he wasn't fought by them at all and was all just part of the show. Paint him as being anti-establishment and if/when he is $#@!ty and/or reverses his positions that were decent it will discredit anyone in the future who is running as anti-establishment. Anything is possible.
    Yep.. unfortunately I suspected this approach. Make the anti-establishment toxic. No doubt some of the Cucks were paid to do just that on this forum, notice they never started their own Cucked forums, just invaded our Liberty forums. I'm proud of the RPF members who never fell for the obvious trap, I'm disappointed the mods let it happen. We lost years in our fight.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Before the typical squabbling begins, keep in mind the most important thing.

SOMETHING HAS CAUSED AN ABOUT FACE BY TRUMP.
    THIS IS CLEARLY SUCH A RADICAL CHANGE THAT SOMETHING DRASTIC HAS INSTIGATED IT AND NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT IT, OR MORE IMPORTANTLY WHY AND HOW.

Like it making no political sense for Assad to gas his own people, Trump is not making political sense alienating the political base that elected him and supported his reforms.
    Bannon losing influence.

You mean other than the fact that his one most consistent quality ever since his first presidential campaign in 2004 has been his flip-flopping?

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

Here is why what Trump is doing makes sense politically. Most of his base consists of teocons and most of them do not understand the federal reserve, still think the invasion of Iraq was somehow justified, and are fine with NATO as long as other countries pay their fair share. Seriously, the average Trump supporter neither understands nor cares about what you understand and care about. They got their red hat and now 'meriku is a marching forward.
    The other reason is his path to reelection is far different than his path to victory last time. He won't be an Outsider. He doesn't need the Drain the Swamp coalition anymore. Almost all of them will back him against Warren/Sanders on general election day no matter what he does and he will win the primary just by being a sitting president with universal name recognition.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

fired an entire floor of the state department
    Fan fiction. Never happened.

The only people who were 'fired' were the political appointees who always leave when a new administration comes in. The only reason that they'd stayed as long as they had is because Trump and his administration either hadn't bothered or were unable to find someone to replace them.

and even bothered with the hiring freeze?
    Do you mean the hiring freeze with exemptions for the DOD, CBP, and ICE, and anything else "necessary to the national defense?" The hiring freeze which is about to end?

What, exactly, is the big victory of a 60 day hiring freeze? What was accomplished? How did/do the American people benefit?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Ok I'm all out of Rep, if you weren't one of the fools, pat yourself on the back a few times, it won't help, do it anyways. Anyone that knows anything knows that anything the MSM talks about is bull$#@!, even if it's bad. Guess who got wall to wall coverage? If he threatened them at all, there would be radio silence.

Paid shills: True believers in Liberty are not fertile ground to plant your bull$#@!, we believe in principles. Go back and tell your boss to reassign you and leave us alone. To the Cucked fools, I told you so, first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem, go read some Ron Paul, Rothbard, Bastiat or something. Come back when you have admitted your mistakes and have principles again.

AJ on right now bashing this article. Says its a DNC talking point and Trump didn't flip flop on any he just "negotiated".

"he made NATO role over"

admits he lied to us on healthcare and gave us a stinker.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

AJ on right now bashing this article. Says its a DNC talking point and Trump didn't flip flop on any he just "negotiated".
    I've seen this talking point elsewhere as well. I suspect it may replace the 'he was threatened / coerced' meme soon. The thing is... if it's true, he's the worst negotiator in history. He traded away all of his supposed 'core' interests for... what, exactly?

Example: I heard it this morning regarding China. He negotiated away the "better" trade deals that his base was counting on to MAGA somehow, as well as labeling them a currency manipulator, and also recognition of Taiwan which his administration said would be a negotiating point. What he got in return was apparently China's agreement to put pressure upon North Korea. How is this, in any way, America First? What benefit will Trump's supporters - or any American - derive from this?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

The other reason is his path to reelection is far different than his path to victory last time. He won't be an Outsider. He doesn't need the Drain the Swamp coalition anymore. Almost all of them will back him against Warren/Sanders on general election day no matter what he does and he will win the primary just by being a sitting president with universal name recognition.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to William Tell again.

Of course. "He's better than Hillary" will easily translate to "He's better than Bernie/Warren." There is literally no reason politically for him to cater to an already locked up base.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"he made NATO role over"

admits he lied to us on healthcare and gave us a stinker.
    Well did I have any respect for Alex Jones left to lose?

Oh do you? Well, do you think had he been acting this past week since January, he would have fired an entire floor of the state department and even bothered with the hiring freeze? Lets be real here. Trump apologists are and anti-Trump who claim he never changed are smoking some powerful $h!t.
    I guess you didn't notice when he was selecting his VP or his cabinet, huh?

Listen, I'm sick of trying to convince you guys that you were conned by a great conman. At least we can all agree now that this guy sucks, right?! We are not going to see more liberty under Trump than we did under Obama - just more government, blowback, and debt.
    Last edited by CaptUSA; 04-13-2017 at 11:49 AM.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

Listen, I'm sick of trying to convince you guys that you were conned by a great conman. At least we can all agree now that this guy sucks, right?! We are not going to see more liberty under Trump than we did under Obama - just more government, blowback, and debt.
    He promised to use a condom but then he didn't. I feel so cheated and cheap.
    Last edited by timosman; 04-13-2017 at 11:58 AM.

That isn't what I asked you however. I asked is it more than likely that he would have fired an entire floor of the state department since his behavior THIS past week.
    I'll address other comments later because I ran out of time.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/26/politi...dministration/

All four, career officers serving in positions appointed by the President, submitted letters of resignation per tradition at the beginning of a new administration.

The letters from the White House said that their resignations were accepted and they were thanked for their service.

The White House usually asks career officials in such positions to stay on for a few months until their successors are confirmed.

In this case, their usual resignation was accepted before their replacements were chosen- that was the unusual part- not that they lost their jobs.

Listen, I'm sick of trying to convince you guys that you were conned by a great conman.
    Keep trying. It's tough love but it's for their own good. Next time, maybe they'll recognize they're being hustled.

As for NATO, trump's quote was, “I complained about that a long time ago, and they made a change — and now they do fight terrorism... I said it was obsolete. It's no longer obsolete.”

The North Atlantic Treason Organization is the vanguard of political one world government globalism. trump's NATO criticisms during the campaign were one of the main reasons LibertyEagle and others promoted him. People thought he wanted to leave NATO because he was against globalism. No, it turns out the ME wasn't being bombed hard enough to soothe his doctrinaire neocon IslamoFasciPhobia. Now that he's comfortable that "now they do fight terrorism," he's all for NATO.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

No! Wait! Let me Trumpslain!

THIS IS CLEARLY SUCH A RADICAL CHANGE THAT SOMETHING DRASTIC HAS INSTIGATED IT AND NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT IT, OR MORE IMPORTANTLY WHY AND HOW.

...or...

...just perhaps...

you think you're gonna to live your life alone
    in darkness
    and seclusion
    yeah I know
    you've been out there
    tried to mix with those animals
    and it just left you full of humiliated confusion
    so you stagger back home
    and wait for nothing
    but the solitary refinement of your room spits you back out onto the street
    and now you're desperate
    and in need of human contact
    and then
    you meet me
    and you whole world changes
    because everything I say is everything you've ever wanted to hear
    so you drop all your defenses and you drop all your fears
    and you trust me completely
    I'm perfect
    in every way
    cause I make you feel so strong and so powerful inside
    you feel so lucky
    but your ego obscures reality
    and you never bother to wonder why
    things are going so well
    you want to know why?

cause I'm a liar

yeah I'm a liar
    I'll tear your mind out
    I'll burn your soul
    I'll turn you into me
    I'll turn you into me
    cause I'm a liar, a liar
    a liar, a liar

I'll hide behind a smile
    and understanding eyes
    and I'll tell you things that you already know
    so you can say
    I really identify with you, so much
    and all the time that you're needing me
    is just the time that I'm bleeding you
    don't you get it yet?
    I'll come to you like an affliction
    and I'll leave you like an addiction
    you'll never forget me
    you want to know why?
    cause I'm a liar
    yeah I'm a liar
    I'll rip your mind out
    I'll burn your soul
    I'll turn you into me
    I'll turn you into me

cause I'm a liar, a liar
    liar, liar, liar, liar

I don't know why I feel the need to lie
    and cause you so much pain
    maybe it's something inside
    maybe it's something I can't explain
    cause all I do
    is mess you up and lie to you

I'm a liar
    oh, I am a liar

if you'll give me one more chance
    I swear that I will never lie to you again
    because now I see the destructive power of a lie
    they're stronger than truth
    I can't believe I ever hurt you
    I swear
    I will never to you lie again, please
    just give me one more chance
    I will never lie to you again
    I swear
    that I will never tell a lie
    I will never tell a lie
    no, no
    ha ha ha ha ha hah haa haa haa haaa
    sucker
    sucker!
    oh, sucker
    I am a liar
    yeah, I am a liar
    yeah I like it
    I feel good
    ohh I am a liar
    yeah
    I lie
    I lie
    I lie
    oh, I lie
    oh I lie
    I lie
    yeah
    ohhh I'm a liar
    I lie
    yeah
    I like it
    I feel good
    I'll lie again
    and again
    I'll lie again and again
    and I'll keep lying
    I promise
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

I don't see how he makes it thru 4 years without a major economic crisis, much worse than in 2008. We haven't seen the downside to the massive amounts of stimulus over the last 8 years (10 trillion borrowed, 3.5 trillion printed, 0% rates, 4 trillion in trade deficits). Has any country in history ever bled that much red ink?

Trump is a one term president.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fake news. I won't believe he flip flopped until he tweets that he did flip. Even then, it would probably be that McCain hacked his Twitter. Not to mention, his flip could just be a well scripted illusion in order to draw out the enemy establishment and the deep state cronies in a brilliant 44D chess move.

You Hilary cucks don't know know Ron Paul on steroids when you see it.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to write some fan fiction about me letting The Orange One nail my wife while I hold his beer.

What did the Trumpcucks keep asking us when we choked on the MSM pablum they were regurgitating for us? Why can't we just accept the simple explanation? Because we knew...

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    ...or...

...just perhaps...

I lie
    I lie
    oh, I lie
    oh I lie
    I lie
    yeah
    ohhh I'm a liar
    I lie
    yeah
    I like it
    I feel good
    I'll lie again
    and again
    I'll lie again and again
    and I'll keep lying
    I promise
    Now. Why can't y'all accept the simple, logical, inescapable explanation? Because you can't handle the truth?

Well, clearly this movement is going to need some things if it is to go forward from here. And I believe the first thing on that list is a place where we can speak the unvarnished truth without getting banned for it.

If you want to grow a crop of liberty sometimes you have to melt the snowflakes--no matter which truths it is that they can't handle.

cajuncocoa

Banned
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-13-2017 at 01:34 PM.

What did the Trumpcucks keep asking us when we choked on the MSM pablum they were regurgitating for us? Why can't we just accept the simple explanation? Because we knew...

Now. Why can't y'all accept the simple, logical, inescapable explanation? Because you can't handle the truth?

Well, clearly this movement is going to need some things if it is to go forward from here. And I believe the first thing on that list is a place where we can speak the unvarnished truth without getting banned for it.

If you want to grow a crop of liberty sometimes you have to melt the snowflakes--no matter which truths it is that they can't handle.

Truth bombs hurt when your a liar.

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies" - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    Fake news. I won't believe he flip flopped until he tweets that he did flip.
    You can't trust tweets. They're not even words.
    Pinochet is the model

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast