Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOP chances of taking Senate down over 21 pts since June. Dems now favored to keep control

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    illegal Texas border crossings yesterday alone Over 2,200.
    Busloads of illegal migrants unloading in NYC for weeks.
    Still sending billions to "muh Ukraine" and flaming war fires everywhere.

Democrats are going to enforce carbon tax, carbon caps for consumers, high speed rail connecting every city, digital everything, public wifi everywhere, unrestricted migrants driving with licenses on your roads, police disenfranchisement, anti-gun laws, war in Europe, war in Asia, war in the Middle East, sex/gender implosion, history narratives that conflict with reality, permanent welfare/leisure class expansion into white suburbia via "affordabe" housing projects, phase-out of diesel, phase-out of gasoline vehicles, total surveillance, vast expansion of the IRS, Federal overstepping on "marriage", perverse instruction of pre-pubescent children, racial benefits for all non-whites, expansion of the SCOTUS with term limits and a permanent takeover of the elections system...

And vocal portion of the people posting here don't care if Republicans/Trump or the Democrats win.

I care. The Democrats are not even Americans. They are domestic enemies.
    And 99% of the Republicans in Congress will vote for it, because campaign contributions and because it's called the Cockroach Reduction Act. Then they'll deny that they could have known the title was a lie because the vote came before they had a chance to read it.

But if we can get majorities in both houses and a conservative in the White House too, they'll conservatively conserve it all.

We're past the point where slowing down the damage will help. We need to find someone willing to actually fix something. That can't be done by voting straight party tickets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    They are NOT "illegal". They are being welcomed with open arms.

Want to blame somebody? Blame the repuG politicians in office and their security apparatus, and the demon politicians in office who want welfare for all, who charge the American tax-payer money for these programs.

Until you realize that, be prepared for more anti-4thA and more money sunk.
    You cannot accurately blame Republican officials' "security apparatus" for these hordes of "migrants" and "undocumented refugees" that are here with the full blessing and handouts of our current regime.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Used to say the same thing all the time. I don't think the old rules apply any more.

Both. Both major parties do that.

They act divided. They act the part. But the more partisan they act, the more bipartisan they become when it comes to destroying the country.
    BOOM

BOOM

BOOM
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

It's also fake news.
    After many decades of making love to lobbyists, pork-barrelling, budget-busting bills and blatantly nepotistic regulations, the GOP has long since shot its own credibility in the back of the skull. If there is any chance for it to be redeemed, it would need to start by at least admitting what it has done (conspired with the Dems to destroy and enslave the American people), and laying out a plan for how it is going to redeem itself, starting by turning in the crooks and traitors in its own ranks to be tried and hung. The Dems are the party of Marxism NOW, while the GOP is the party of Marxism, But More Gradually. It's the same car, no difference at all between them except the chrome-trim is a little different. The drunkard who refuses to admit that he even has a problem will never recover. If the GOP cannot even admit that it has a problem, then its salt has lost its flavor and it is fit for nothing but to be trod underfoot.
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 08-15-2022 at 12:25 PM.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

You cannot accurately blame Republican officials' "security apparatus" for these hordes of "migrants" and "undocumented refugees" that are here with the full blessing and handouts of our current regime.
    Why not? Are any of them new? Couldn't the last Republican administration have put some effort into repealing them, instead of trying to get kickbacks from contractors for contracts to build an ineffective wall? Couldn't they have saved money and removed the incentive instead of spending money on something that can be gotten over, around or under?

Republicans are conservative. What Democrats create, Republicans conserve. And that doesn't even amount to an improvement, because when (not if) they come up with wasteful and destructive programs of their own, the conservative members of the citizenry tend to turn a blind eye to it.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-15-2022 at 12:14 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Why not? Are any of them new? Couldn't the last Republican administration have put some effort into repealing them, instead of trying to get kickbacks from contractors for contracts to build an ineffective wall? Couldn't they have saved money and removed the incentive instead of spending money on something that can be gotten over, around or under?

Republicans are conservative. What Democrats create, Republicans conserve. And that doesn't even amount to an improvement, because when (not if) they come up with wasteful and destructive programs of their own, the conservative members of the citizenry tend to turn a blind eye to it.
    Just like with every political party, including the Libertarian Party, there are people who are well-read and understand fundamental principles of liberty, economics, and have a clue of the plans to roll our country into world communism and there are those who do not.

Conservatives were not about conserving the status quo of whatever is there at the present. They used to be about conserving the Constitution and its principles. All kinds of people call themselves conservative since Reagan. Very few of them actually are.

Considering where things are at the present, I still would rather have the Republicans in control. Only because of their constituents, and what they claim they believe in, they will have to move more slowly in completely destroying us than would the Democrats. Nothing big to cheer about for sure. But, the American people sat on their asses too long and this is where we are at.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Nothing big to cheer about for sure. But, the American people sat on their asses too long and this is where we are at.
    Agreed. Unfortunately, the longer such shenanigans go on, the harder it is to fix the mess.

As Will Rogers said, "When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging." We can't even do that. If we could, we'd have found a way to get Nathan Dahm nominated.

That one is a heartbreaker. It would have felt so good to come here and say, "Look at what we did!"

Agreed. Unfortunately, the longer such shenanigans go on, the harder it is to fix the mess.

As Will Rogers said, "When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging." We can't even do that. If we could, we'd have found a way to get Nathan Dahm nominated.

That one is a heartbreaker. It would have felt so good to come here and say, "Guess what we did!"
    Personally, I don't think the federal government can be saved. I thought that way back when this forum was created after Ron said he was running. But, since it was Ron, I decided to hope. That doesn't mean I still don't think we need to get more people in there like Massie and Rand. As many as we can. Because if nothing else, their truth-telling does get through to some people. And anything they can do to slow down what is happening is a very good thing. I think our primary emphasis needs to be our own state governments and local governments. We have a chance there; there is some possibility. But, time is running out.

For example, many of us know that voting machines are too easily hacked. In most states there is one person who makes the decision about these and I seriously doubt they are all traitors. If we would gather and organize some data to present to them, my guess is that we could get this problem fixed. ie. no more voting machines. But, it takes action. It takes effort. So far, no one apparently has cared enough. Including me. It's much easier to complain about wrong votes, etc., instead of getting up off of our own asses and doing what needs to be done.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 08-15-2022 at 01:15 PM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

The two parties being the same is a predictable consequence of Jackson & Lincoln making nullification/secession illegal.

Political homogeneity is a direct consequence of that.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

For example, many of us know that voting machines are too easily hacked.
    It does feel good to slip that paper ballot in the slot. There are too many other chores that need to be done; I'm glad not to have that on the list.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Picking up arms will not sway people's minds.
    They most certainly will if you possess the will to use them effectively.

I have no desire to "sway" the minds of urban Marxist maggots and Jacobinite thugs. They have made it clear they want me and my posterity wiped out, in a genocide of global proportions.

My innate humanity says that I want them to flee from me in terror, for us to separate on somewhat peaceful terms.

My hard bitten cynicism says they will not stop until they are made to fear "us", so totally and thoroughly, so as to never question or hesitate when told to jump.

Use their own tactics against them...nobody loved the Bolsheviks, or the VC or Che's murder squads. They feared them and did what they were told because of it.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Eventually, Russia will win.

Then this country can drift into the pages of off-white to yellow pages of history where it belongs.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

The lie about that veto was already debunked in another thread. And here you are repeating the lie in this thread. Very trollish behavior.

He didn't get us out of Afghanistan. If he had gotten us out of Afghanistan, Biden couldn't have botched getting us out of Afghanistan. I know you actually believe Biden wouldn't have gotten us out of Afghanistan if Trump hadn't "put us on a trajectory" or whatever excuse you want to use, and that the botched nature of the pullout was all Biden and not a result of that "trajectory". But you have no evidence to back any of that up. None. This is religious drivel, not proven fact.

And yes, the TPP was bad. But so is Phase One. But then, he's not an economist, Congress is scary, there was reelection, all the excuses you usually use when you can't find a way to blame someone else for what he did.

Didn't anyone ever teach you that heaping manufactured praise and faint praise on someone effectively condemns them? Or that making excuses is all the more pitiful when he was sold to voters as a canny, courageous, incorruptible Alpha?
    LOL
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

LOL
    Kackling Kamala day today?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    If it's fake news, then it is false polling to indicate a trend that is untrue.

In other words, nothing but back up to legitimize another fake election.

In which case, there is no point in any of this.

No, I think you underestimate the visceral loathing of freedom out there.

And the amount of Roe fallout there is as well.

White women were Roe's biggest supporters, when you see some spittle spewing harridan shrieking with rage at a kill your baby rally, it will almost always be a white woman. If the pink hatters and pussy protesters turn out en masse, then the Marxists will easily hold the house and senate.

Aided by the millions and millions of newly arrived demographic invaders who can now legally vote in many districts around the nation.
    Everything REAL I see and many other polls say it is fake.
    If that means they try to steal every election from now on then that is what is real.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

illegal Texas border crossings yesterday alone Over 2,200.
    Busloads of illegal migrants unloading in NYC for weeks.
    Still sending billions to "muh Ukraine" and flaming war fires everywhere.

Democrats are going to enforce carbon tax, carbon caps for consumers, high speed rail connecting every city, digital everything, public wifi everywhere, unrestricted migrants driving with licenses on your roads, police disenfranchisement, anti-gun laws, war in Europe, war in Asia, war in the Middle East, sex/gender implosion, history narratives that conflict with reality, permanent welfare/leisure class expansion into white suburbia via "affordabe" housing projects, phase-out of diesel, phase-out of gasoline vehicles, total surveillance, vast expansion of the IRS, Federal overstepping on "marriage", perverse instruction of pre-pubescent children, racial benefits for all non-whites, expansion of the SCOTUS with term limits and a permanent takeover of the elections system...

And vocal portion of the people posting here don't care if Republicans/Trump or the Democrats win.

I care. The Democrats are not even Americans. They are domestic enemies.
    So are many of the people here.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Want to blame somebody? Blame the repuG politicians in office and their security apparatus, and the demon politicians in office who want welfare for all, who charge the American tax-payer money for these programs.

They are illegal invaders and only domestic enemies welcome them.
    Even the left screams when they are sent to their cities to steal and kill instead of red states.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Everything REAL I see and many other polls say it is fake.
    If that means they try to steal every election from now on then that is what is real.

So are many of the people here.

The Ever So Real Steal:

John Boehner has been an anti America and anti Constitution globalist since the beginning of his politcal career. He voted for NAFTA, the World Trade Organization, Free Trade for Communist China, The repeal of Glass Steagall, The Patriot Act,, The renewal of The Patriot Act, The Real I D Act, and against Ron Paul's H J Res 90 to get us out of the World Trade Organization. That's how he became Republican Speaker of the House.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

They are illegal invaders and only domestic enemies welcome them.
    Even the left screams when they are sent to their cities to steal and kill instead of red states.

Repeating yourself won't make it true.
    But it may show your true colors.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Repeating yourself won't make it true.
    But it may show your true colors.

Then you have nothing to fear, you are right in line with the party line.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Then you have nothing to fear, you are right in line with the party line.
    You make every excuse for your buddy the NY Lib (which @acptulsa outlined previously), and still give passes to your repuG cohorts.

Amazing. And yet, you are still here on RPF.

Five Thirty Eight is owned by ABC News, which itself is owned by the Walt Disney Company. You're just as well off getting election predictions from Mickey Mouse cartoons.
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.” - Thomas Jefferson

Forum Friends get $20 off your $200 order - save money on bulk ammo as we donate to your favorite pro-freedom group.

You make every excuse for your buddy the NY Lib (which @acptulsa outlined previously), and still give passes to your repuG cohorts.

Amazing. And yet, you are still here on RPF.
    I have a lot of issues with Trump. I'd much rather Rand or DeSantis run next time, instead of Trump. But, the reality is, even with what he did wrong, Trump still did a lot right. He wouldn't know the Constitution if it hit him upside the head, but he got us out of the Paris Climate Accord, the TPP and didn't start any new wars. He however also lined his cabinet with globalists, spent way too much money, replaced NAFTA with NAFTA on steroids, etc. But, he was also one of the better Presidents we have had in a long time.

And PAF, you mention "RepuG cohorts". You do realize the man for which this forum is named is a Republican, right? There are good and bad in every party. Perhaps looking at people as individuals is a better choice.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 08-15-2022 at 11:30 PM.
    ================

I have a lot of issues with Trump. I'd much rather Rand or DeSantis run next time, instead of Trump.
    A couple of bad reds are bad enough. Many bad reds should be a huge red flag:

Ron DeSantis on the Record

But, the reality is, even with what he did wrong, Trump still did a lot right. He wouldn't know the Constitution if it hit him upside the head, but he got us out of the Paris Climate Accord, the TPP and didn't start any new wars. He however also lined his cabinet with globalists, spent way too much money, replaced NAFTA with NAFTA on steroids, etc. But, he was also one of the better Presidents we have had in a long time.
    The only way to Globalize the PLANdemic and carry out Gates' plan was to temporarily put the M(ilitary)IC oh hold. Trump started a new Federal Agency (OWS), hired Gates' stooges, and responsible for the huge leap toward nationalized medicine. Hell, even DeSantis used some of that Fed money to open government clinics across his state. No to mention the "Cares" Act, promising to give $1B to Gates' initiatives but then increased it by more than 4-fold, among others.

And PAF, you mention "RepuG cohorts". You do realize the man for which this forum is named is a Republican, right? There are good and bad in every party. Perhaps looking at people as individuals is a better choice.
    Ron Paul attempted to use the republican party as a vehicle, but he is not, certainly by today's standards, "Republican". Ron is a libertarian, and to some degree an anarchist (see link in my sig).

Trump is a con artist, and the repuGs fell over him "he was sent by God".

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A couple of bad reds are bad enough. Many bad reds should be a huge red flag:

Ron DeSantis on the Record

The only way to Globalize the PLANdemic and carry out Gates' plan was to temporarily put the M(ilitary)IC oh hold. Trump started a new Federal Agency (OWS), hired Gates' stooges, and responsible for the huge leap toward nationalized medicine. Hell, even DeSantis used some of that Fed money to open government clinics across his state. No to mention the "Cares" Act, promising to give $1B to Gates' initiatives but then increased it by more than 4-fold, among others.

Ron Paul attempted to use the republican party as a vehicle, but he is not, certainly by today's standards, "Republican". Ron is a libertarian, and to some degree an anarchist (see link in my sig).

Trump is a con artist, and the repuGs fell over him "he was sent by God".
    Yeah, he did a lot wrong, but he also did a lot right. It's sad that he was the best President we have had in awhile, isn't it. But, it's still the fact that he was. At this point, and remember I think we have lost any chance of turning around our federal government, I will vote for whomever I believe will be the least helpful to those wanting to roll us into world government.

Since this forum has been established, there have always been those who insist that Ron Paul is not a Republican, but a Libertarian. That, and also those who tried their best to tie him to "9-11 was an inside job". But, the fact remains that he has been a Republican for a large number of years. I am sorry that it bothers you so much.

He's also always been a strong advocate of the John Birch Society and spoke at many of their conventions. Oh, and while we are at it, this forum is not a Libertarian forum, either.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 08-16-2022 at 06:42 AM.
    ================

Hell, even DeSantis used some of that Fed money to open government clinics across his state.
    And now self-styled conservatives are using that as an excuse to like Desantis. His government health care produced better outcomes than federal government health care. Never mind that non-government health care could have produced the best outcomes. We didn't try it. It didn't even occur to most self-identitied conservatives to try it.

Our principles work, as a practical matter, in the real world. But they have to be tried to work. This is how conservatives get fooled into conserving big government. Yeah, in principle it'll work, but Our Hero's big government works better than this other boondoggle. It's nearly the same argument the Left uses. They say, big government is the only way, you just have to put the right dictator in charge, then pick Biden. Conservatives say government isn't the answer at all, then pick not the guy who gets it out of the field, but the one who interferes in the market in a slightly more successful way.

No wonder RINOs are so successful. Unless conservatives learn to trust their principles enough to actually try them and prove they work, RINOs will always win the nominations, and we will always be sliding down this hill.

Sometimes stepping aside is the most proactive thing to do. Certainly that's the case if you're a government.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-16-2022 at 06:40 AM.

You know what I find so very interesting? That some here who seem to hate conservatives and anyone Republican so badly, apparently believing themselves to be all pure of something as libertarians. When I remember quite clearly how here, Gary Johnson and his Council on Foreign Relations running mate for V.P. (and former co-chair of the CFL task force to create a North American Union), and Gary's later professed "best friend", were the candidates of preference here on this forum. Later, Gary even proclaimed his support For Hillary. So much for that libertarian purity, eh?

So, perhaps put the high and mighty air of superiority on hiatus and review your own principles.
    ================

You know what I find so very interesting? That some here who seem to hate conservatives and anyone Republican so badly, apparently believing themselves to be all pure of something as libertarians. When I remember quite clearly how here, Gary Johnson and his Council on Foreign Relations running mate for V.P. (and former co-chair of the CFL task force to create a North American Union), and Gary's later professed "best friend", were the candidates of preference here on this forum. Later, Gary even proclaimed his support For Hillary. So much for that libertarian purity, eh?

So, perhaps put the high and mighty air of superiority on hiatus and review your own principles.
    I never cared for Gary Johnson and I certainly never supported him.

Call me an Agorist, libertarian with a little l. Ron Paul I like, Tom Massie I like, anybody who understands what true liberty means. Otherwise, I don't want to be "represented", and I certainly won't vote for lessers of evil to make my own decisions for me.

I'm out of + Rep for @acptulsa

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast