Thread: East German Boy Scouts.

East German Boy Scouts.

They were the communist version of the Hitler Youth.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Those mini-tanks look pretty fun to drive.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by helenpaul View Post
    They were the communist version of the Hitler Youth.

I fail to see the problem with this. The vlogger even sounds a bit jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Those mini-tanks look pretty fun to drive.
    My thoughts exactly. I'm pretty sure @Anti Federalist would prefer this over drag queen story hour. But @TheTexan would say the tanks are too small.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I fail to see the problem with this. The vlogger even sounds a bit jealous.

My thoughts exactly. I'm pretty sure @Anti Federalist would prefer this over drag queen story hour. But @TheTexan would say the tanks are too small.
    Well, I'm never very keen on young kids being indoctrinated by the state, but you're right, those mini tanks do seem pretty cool.

I LOLed when presenter explained they used a Trabant engine and transaxle for power.

You're also 100 percent correct on the second statement...The Texan would be upset that they are too small and unarmed.

And, assuming it were right here right now, I'd much rather see this than some sodomite "pride" horse$#@!.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-13-2022 at 06:49 AM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

I agree, its better than pervert pride month.

Tanks without real guns? May as well have had the kids prancing about like ballerinas.

It's no wonder that East Germany gave up without a fight.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Well, I'm never very keen on young kids being indoctrinated by the state, but you're right, those mini tanks do seem pretty cool.

I LOLed when presenter explained they used a Trabant engine and transaxle for power.

You're also 100 percent correct on the second statement...The Texan would be upset that they are too small and unarmed.

And, assuming it were right here right now, I'd much rather see this than some sodomite "pride" horse$#@!.

For the record I LOVE that song! It wasn't just the catching tune and cool guitar rift. It was the shear freaking optimism of the song! The cold war was over. The Berlin Wall had fallen. It really seemed like the world was getting better. What could possibly go wrong? And yet....here we are.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

For the record I LOVE that song! It wasn't just the catching tune and cool guitar rift. It was the shear freaking optimism of the song! The cold war was over. The Berlin Wall had fallen. It really seemed like the world was getting better. What could possibly go wrong? And yet....here we are.
    I know, me too.

The whole album is great, if you haven't checked it out already.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @jmdrake

I know, me too.

The whole album is great, if you haven't checked it out already.

I forgot how really good that was myself.

Track Four - I'm Burning