Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White guilt

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I haven't noticed that. And neither have you.
    You're right.

What they have all said is much worse.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Our world if @oyarde was ever in charge.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I do not support UnAmerican Activities such as these. Once I'm in charge , as benevolent dictator everyone will love me as you could imagine.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The Left has pretty obvious goals and they are building an army. If you doubt their power, then you haven't been paying attention.
    Or he is working for them.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

@Danke has caught Matt Collins - itis

Biden Signs Executive Order that Mandates Race Training at Every Level and Lectures on ‘White Privilege’ and ‘Male Privilege’
    By Jim Hoft
    Published June 27, 2021 at 8:58am
    1044 Comments

Joe Biden signed an executive order on Friday that mandates training that teaches federal employees that the US is racist and unredeemable. The order also pushes “equity” and urges federal departments to get away from merit in government performance.

This is pure Marxism and promotes hatred and divisiveness.

The executive order “establishes an ambitious, whole-of-government initiative that will take a systematic approach to embedding DEIA [diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility] in Federal hiring and employment practices,” according to a White House fact sheet. In practice, it will ensure that federal agencies employ tenets associated with Critical Race Theory (CRT) within their hiring practices and day-to-day activities.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

HTTPS://
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I probably should have white guilt... for all the things I'm going to do
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I probably should have white guilt... for all the things I'm going to do
    u thinking about breaking up with your black boyfriends?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    u thinking about breaking up with your black boyfriends?
    y, u interested?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

OMG

Why didn't someone kick the bootlicker's ass while he was bending over?

Was that Mike Pence or Mitch McConnell?

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    OMG

Why didn't someone kick the bootlicker's ass while he was bending over?

Was that Mike Pence or Mitch McConnell?

I probably would have snuck into line and had him lick my shoe
    - Kim Kardashian

y, u interested?

I don’t share your tastes.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I don’t share your tastes.
    ah, you're into the fatties. I remember now
    - Kim Kardashian

I wonder if anyone has ever considered their KARMA when it comes to what race or sex you happen to be? If reincarnation and KARNA is real wouldn't the situation of your incarnation in this life time have something to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I wonder if anyone has ever considered their KARMA when it comes to what race or sex you happen to be? If reincarnation and KARNA is real wouldn't the situation of your incarnation in this life time have something to do with it?
    Like, if a black person lives a good life, in the next life he'll be a white person?
    - Kim Kardashian

ah, you're into the fatties. I remember now
    you are confusing me with AF
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Like, if a black person lives a good life, in the next life he'll be a white person?
    what if a white person treated a black person wrong and was incarnated into a black hide the next time around?

what if a white person treated a black person wrong and was incarnated into a black hide the next time around?
    And then if as a black guy he treats a white guy wrong he comes back as a white guy again, a never ending story.

Sure people have considered it. You're basically describing the caste system, which is inseparable from the concept of karma in Hinduism. Karma isn't just a trendy new bit jargon for 21st century hipsters who want to show how they're spiritual and not religious. They got it from multiple different eastern religions. They may not understand it. But as with all such theological concepts whose origins go back multiple millennia, it has been considered, taught, and written about by its believers (the serious ones, not the hipsters) down to its minute details.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    And then if as a black guy he treats a white guy wrong he comes back as a white guy again, a never ending story.
    I think that eventually you get sent to heaven or hell depending on how you learned the lesson of your soul's journey..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12