Thread: Breaking : Biden's DOE : Environmental Regulations Take PRECEDENCE over the lives of Texans

Angry Breaking : Biden's DOE : Environmental Regulations Take PRECEDENCE over the lives of Texans

Even though the Goddamned Federal Government was NEVER EVER authorized to meddle in intrastate matters because the states RETAINED their sovereignty Texas was required to confer with Federal Bureaucrats BEFORE preventing Texans from Freezing to death .

For Shame !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FEDERAL DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
    ORDER NUMBER 202-21-1
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And because of the delays caused by begging the FedGov to generate power, operators were unable to bring standby power to up and ready status BEFORE the cold weather hit.

Once that happened, in many cases it was too late.

Those of us that live in "real" cold climates, like me or @Danke or @pcosmar know how much you have to prepare to keep an old car or truck ready to start and run reliably in sub zero weather.

To bring a steam fired gen plant or even a gas turbine set online and ready for stand by service can take days under those conditions.

Or in many cases, it became impossible.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And because of the delays caused by begging the FedGov to generate power, operators were unable to bring standby power to up and ready status BEFORE the cold weather hit.

Those of us that live in "real" cold climates, like me or @Danke or @pcosmar know how much you have to prepare to keep an old car or truck ready to start and run reliably in sub zero weather.

To bring a steam fired gen plant or even a gas turbine set online and ready for stand by service can take days under those conditions.

Exactly.

And given the manner in which the Biden Administration threatens Florida , a red state, I declare that it was done INTENTIONALLY.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Didn't know it but on a prepper site I go to the folks down in Texas said their Diesel fuel froze. Different grade for southern climates. Talk about being caught hanging your ass out. Most preppers saw what was happening and word went out to treat their fuel and run it until it got into their engines and Gennys. The vast many had no idea and didn't.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 02-20-2021 at 06:12 PM.