Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: US embassy in Jerusalem opens Mon; Ivanka arrives; Bachmann apologizes for Jews conversion rem

If US militarized the southern border, would Mexicants shot attempting to cross the border become terrorists?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    If US militarized the southern border, would Mexicants shot attempting to cross the border become terrorists?
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    That's what happens when you push the natives out. That's history for you. You guys haven't been there very long, and everybody's supposed to weep for Israel? I'm not one of those dummies who say "Israel for the sandniggers, kick out the Joos!" That's similar to demanding London go back to Wales. There are plenty of oppressive Arab nations oppressing Arabs for me to give a $#@!.

My question is why its ok for Israel to kill illegals and not, say, America. Why's it crucial for Americans to defend and fund a holy land across the world, when @oyarde's got much more beautiful and peaceful holy land he'd like to develop here at home?

If America thinks its a Joodayo-Christian values country, and Judayo is allowed to live-fire into crowds of slingshots, why can't we do that half the time?

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

That sign is usually on legal boundaries. Were the 100 plus including many children of non-chosen race killed while standing inside Israel's legal borders or on their own land that is gradually being stolen from them by people traumatized elsewhere in Russia/Poland/Brooklyn/France etc by anti-semites?

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    That sign is usually on legal boundaries, are you implying this firing took place from such a boundary? Were the 100 plus including many children of non-chosen race killed while standing inside Israel's legal borders or on their own land that is gradualy being stolen from them by people traumatized elsewhere in Russia/Poland/Brooklyn/France etc by anti-semites?

My reply was to a post about the southern border of the US.
    In Israel the situation is hopelessly complex and there is blood on everyone's hands, I refuse to get involved supporting anyone.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Oh ok, I misread the context.
    But still if our tax dollars are heavily involved in a situation where 100s of unarmed protesters are being shot to death with impunity in the name of some 5000 years old racial dogma, it is in our longterm interest to investigate instead of trying to block the investigations. If the bullets and bombs are being funded by our tax dollars, we are already very involved.

Here's how much aid the US wants to send foreign countries in 2015, and why (INFOGRAPHIC)

The Obama administration wants to give Israel more than $3 billion. Will it get it?

The United States gives a lot of money to the world. How do you think it's being spent?
    To help you answer that question, we used data from the US State Department to create a series of charts detailing all the requests for foreign aid made by the US government for the fiscal year 2015.

Oh ok, I misread the context.
    But still if our tax dollars are heavily involved in a situation where 100s of unarmed protesters are being shot to death with impunity in the name of some 5000 years old racial dogma, it is in our longterm interest to investigate instead of trying to block the investigations. If the bullets and bombs are being funded by our tax dollars, we are already very involved.
    Or instead of trying to untie the gordian knot of who is more at fault we could just cut it by pulling out and stop giving anyone in the region money and support.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Or instead of trying to untie the gordian knot of who is more at fault we could just cut it by pulling out and stop giving anyone in the region money and support.
    Whoa! Slow down, Speed Racer.
    My reply was to a post about the southern border of the US.
    In Israel the situation is hopelessly complex and there is blood on everyone's hands, I refuse to get involved supporting anyone.

If the bullets and bombs are being funded by our tax dollars, we are already very involved.
    You know they are.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 05-16-2018 at 02:16 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My question is where are the Palestinians leaders calling for peace and coexistence with Israelis and jews?? There are none.

Where are the Israeli leaders calling for peace and coexistence with Muslims? There are none.

Both groups are bloodthirsty and you can condemn them both until you are blue in the face, and it solves nothing.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

For that we'll have to elect politicians who are very rich or can't be bought by lobbies that live to ensure financial/militant inteventions in other regions continue.Initially it looked like current leader in chief was very rich but comedian Michelle Wolf has raised doubt about that.

It is also not reasonable to expect that current 'Friend of Zion' leader would leave our closest ally and only non-racist democracy in mideast to survive on its own without US foreign aid in dollars and bombs. Besides continued vilent conflicts and weapons sales to various fighting sides play an important role for putting food on the tables for children in many of our states dependent on weapons industries. Got to keep the big picture in mind too.

Whoa! Slow down, Speed Racer.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    My question is where are the Palestinians leaders calling for peace and coexistence with Israelis and jews?? There are none.

Where are the Israeli leaders calling for peace and coexistence with Muslims? There are none.

Both groups are bloodthirsty and you can condemn them both until you are blue in the face, and it solves nothing.
    The only solution is to not get between a chow and a pit bull.
    Sooner or later one of them will win.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

unarmed protesters
    violent rioters provoked a response. The terrorists organization Hamas has now claimed 50 of the dead as their members. They want death and martyrs, they need it to fuel their goals. Their goal is genocide of all non-Muslims.

For that we'll have to elect politicians who are very rich or can't be bought by lobbies that live to ensure financial/militant inteventions in other regions continue.Initially it looked like current leader in chief was very rich but comedian Michelle Wolf has raised doubt about that.

It is also not reasonable to expect that current 'Friend of Zion' leader would leave our closest ally and only non-racist democracy in mideast to survive on its own without US foreign aid in dollars and bombs. Besides continued vilent conflicts and weapons sales to various fighting sides play an important role for putting food on the tables for children in many of our states dependent on weapons industries. Got to keep the big picture in mind too.
    If we are going to discuss what is likely rather than what should be then we will probably never investigate the situation and just continue to support Israel, if we are going to discuss trying to change that then the correct goal is to pull out entirely and support neither side.
    Anything inbetween is pointless.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Americans will never wake to the truth of who the Deep Dish are, and that they've already won.

Americans will never wake to the truth of who the Deep Dish are, and that they've already won.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hamas plans to continue protests along the Gaza border and hopes to see a mass demonstration on June 5 which will rival the size of this week’s protests, a spokesman said on Wednesday.

Two days after Israeli forces killed more than 60 Palestinians and wounded more than 2,000, the Islamist group which controls the Gaza Strip said the demonstrations would keep going ahead of the June anniversary of the 1967 war.
    “The protests will continue because they have not achieved their goals yet,” said Hazem Qasem, a spokesman for the group. “Our desire here is for June 5 to be as big as May 14.”
    A senior Hamas leader also said on television that 50 of the 62 people killed on Monday were members of Hamas.
    The comments by Salah Bardawil, a political leader in the group, were immediately seized on by Israel’s military as it tried to fend off widespread international criticism over the number of people killed by live fire on the border.
    “The branding of the riots as ‘peaceful protests’ could not be further from the truth,” an Israeli military spokesman said.
    Meanwhile, Guatemala became the first country to follow America’s lead and move its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
    Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, called the move “the beginning of something extraordinary” and said he hoped other countries would soon follow the US by bringing their embassies to Jerusalem.
    As Israel and Hamas continued to fight a battle of of narratives over the killings, Hamas refused to accept a medical shipment from the Israeli military, despite a severe shortage of hospital supplies with which to treat the wounded.
    Mr Qasem dismissed Israel’s decision to send the aid as a propaganda stunt. “The occupation is trying to show that it has a human face, which is wrong. These trucks carrying these medical supplies are covered with Palestinian blood,” he said.

Israel said the Hamas refusal was proof that it did not care about the residents of Gaza. Several other aid shipments from the UN and the Palestinian Authority were allowed in.

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/hamas-pla...174033610.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The only solution is to not get between a chow and a pit bull.
    Sooner or later one of them will win.
    I agree and endorse Rand's Plan. Not a single penny to countries that burn our flag. We give far more money to Muslim countries that support the Palestinians than we give to Israel.

The Commission won.

That's what happens when you push the natives out. That's history for you. You guys haven't been there very long, and everybody's supposed to weep for Israel? I'm not one of those dummies who say "Israel for the sandniggers, kick out the Joos!" That's similar to demanding London go back to Wales. There are plenty of oppressive Arab nations oppressing Arabs for me to give a $#@!.

My question is why its ok for Israel to kill illegals and not, say, America. Why's it crucial for Americans to defend and fund a holy land across the world, when @oyarde's got much more beautiful and peaceful holy land he'd like to develop here at home?
    You are right , we should not be involved in Israel and I would not trade 200 acres of southern Indiana for all of of Egypt , Israel , Gaza , Siani and Syria or the religious leaders that come with them.
    Do something Danke

Progressives and various media outlets placed the blame for the death of a Palestinian baby on Israeli Defense Forces, but a Palestinian doctor has since said he thinks tear gas had nothing to do with it.

But the Associated Press soon after reported that "Gaza health officials are casting doubt on initial claims that a 9-month-old baby died from Israeli tear gas fired during mass protests on the Gaza border with Israel."
    "A medical doctor said Tuesday that the baby, Layla Ghaben, had a pre-existing medical condition and that he did not believe her death was caused by tear gas," the wire read. "He spoke on condition of anonymity because of he was not allowed to disclose medical information to the media."

More at: http://freebeacon.com/politics/media...ing-condition/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Progressives and various media outlets placed the blame for the death of a Palestinian baby on Israeli Defense Forces, but a Palestinian doctor has since said he thinks tear gas had nothing to do with it.
    I had already read that (it was even in the Daily Mail article I linked to)...

So your saying that it was a mere coincidence that the baby inhaled large amounts of tear gas and then suddenly died because of something else?

I've seen a lot of those kind of posts in the Health section, by big pharma supporting forum members.
    Maybe you shouldn't believe everything the "doctors" tell...
    Last edited by Firestarter; 05-17-2018 at 04:17 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

I expect that most people won’t agree with me that there’s almost no difference between the Israeli army killing peaceful Palestinian protesters, or doctors and journalists...

On Monday, Israeli forces shot “Canadian” doctor Tarek Loubani in the leg, as he treated wounded Palestinians, and killed his assistant, Musa Abuhassanin.
    Loubani said both he and his assistant were wearing distinctive coloured vests that signify their status as medical workers.

Loubani said:
    I am very seasoned about not being shot at. I know where to stand. I know where to be. I know how not to get shot.

There was relatively heavy fire that was going on. He [the assistant] was wearing a high visibility jacket. It was clearly marked. He was shot in the chest.
    They couldn’t remove him. They couldn’t recover him for about 30 minutes until finally they dragged him to a blind spot and then dragged him down a hill and took him to the hospital in a civilian vehicle. He died before he got to the hospital.
    According to the World Health Organisation, there have been 229 attacks against medical personnel treating wounded Palestinians in Gaza since 30 March.

On Tuesday, the UN’s Nickolay Mladenov told the Security Council that immediate action must be taken to improve the humanitarian condition in Palestine:
    Starting tomorrow, the United Nations, together with international partners will need to focus and redouble efforts to implement projects that will have an immediate impact on improving the electricity, water and health situation as a matter of urgency.
    According to AIDA, a group of international non-governmental organisations operating in Palestine, hospitals in Gaza are “unable to deal with the vast number of injured as a result of a decade-long blockade and insufficient electricity and medical supplies and equipment”.
    AIDA added:
    Due to the near impossibility of obtaining a medical referral for surgery outside the Gaza Strip, 21 Palestinians injured during demonstrations have so far had limb amputations since 30 March.
    http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/is...aza-1157047681
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Canadian doctor: Israeli soldiers shot me in both legs as I was treating injured protesters in Gaza

May 17, 2018

Canadian physician Dr. Tarek Loubani was shot in both legs by Israeli soldiers while treating Palestinians injured during the Great March of Return on Monday: “One paramedic, Musa Abuhassanin, was killed while attempting a victim rescue under fire. One hour before he was shot in the thorax and killed, Musa was one of my rescuers when I was shot by live ammunition.”

Dr. Loubani's PhD must have been staged too.

Where are the crisis actors? When its Vegas and gay bars, its crisis actors guys. When its Arabs zerging Khazars, its all real.

There was no obvious indication of deception but that can't be ruled out completely given history of mideast, so you may have a point possibly. Especially if they operate like some of their semitic cousins across the wall.

Israel's plan was to bomb Western Buildings, make it seem as though Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood was behind the attacks
    Nov. 11, 2009
    The Lavon affair - also known locally as esek habish, "the rotten business" - was a plan to discredit Egypt's government, then headed by Gamal Abdel Nasser, by bombing theaters, post offices and U.S. and British institutions, and making it seem as though Egypt was behind the bombings. The thinking in Israel at the time was that if the British were to give up control of the Suez Canal, it would be left in Egypt's hands, putting Cairo in a better position to exert pressure on Israel.
    The agents were told "to undermine the West's trust in the [Egyptian] government by causing public insecurity" while concealing Israel's role in the sabotage.

From: Land Of The Free: Bill making it crime to boycott Israel, upto $1M fine , 20 years prison

As Ivanka and Jared join embassy party in Jerusalem, Gaza braces for violence
    This is how the media manipulates people. This make sit sound like the Palestinians are rioting when in reality the violence Gaza is bracing for is the violence the Israeli military will carry out while attacking, hurting, and murdering nonviolent protestors. The violence comes form the Israelis but the media will never admit it. Instead they will lie to the public and do everything they can form admitting the truth.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast