Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerusalem 'Fallout' Updates....

Islam is on a roll ... supported by the "elites" of Western Civilization from the pope on down .... being used by those elites to bring down the "sovereign" nation system and replace it with the NWOrder/world government [that the "beast" will rule for 3.5 years].

Islam will remain on a roll until the time of the OT predicted invasion of Israel.

We are rapidly approaching coming to pass of The Great Jihadist-trap. And Bear-trap.
    Nearly all will see [TV + internet] this event come to pass.

Ezekiel 38-39, Zechariah 12-14, Joel 3, Psalms 83, Isaiah 17 describe a great Jihadist [Islamic terrorist] trap.

How so ?

Zechariah 12-14 reveals at first it will appear Israel is defeated. At that time all previously hesitant Jihadist will flood into Israel intending rape and pillage.
    Shortly after that ALL the invaders will be annihilated by Jesus/angels. Thus the “waterloo” of the Islamic Satanic delusion.

Since the lead invading nation will be from “remote north” (Ezekiel 38:6, 39:2) of Israel, this nation must be Russia.
    Thus the invasion will also result in the “waterloo” of Russian dream of world ruler-ship.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Prewett View Post
    Islam is on a roll ... supported by the "elites" of Western Civilization from the pope on down .... being used by those elites to bring down the "sovereign" nation system and replace it with the NWOrder/world government [that the "beast" will rule for 3.5 years].

Islam will remain on a roll until the time of the OT predicted invasion of Israel.

We are rapidly approaching coming to pass of The Great Jihadist-trap. And Bear-trap.

Ezekiel 38-39, Zechariah 12-14, Joel 3, Psalms 83, Isaiah 17 describe a great Jihadist [Islamic terrorist] trap.

How so ?

Zechariah 12-14 reveals at first it will appear Israel is defeated. At that time all previously hesitant Jihadist will flood into Israel intending rape and pillage.
    Shortly after that ALL the invaders will be annihilated by Jesus/angels. Thus the “waterloo” of the Islamic Satanic delusion.

Since the lead invading nation will be from “remote north” (Ezekiel 38:6, 39:2) of Israel, this nation must be Russia.
    Thus the invasion will also result in the “waterloo” of Russian dream of world ruler-ship.
    Hi John. I used to hold that view. Ezekiel 38/39 & Genesis Table of Nations etc...
    Actually I still do, but I now (as a Christian)
    hold to the same view as the 'Ultra Orthodox' Jews:
    That 'this' Israeli State is an abomination.
    and
    that they will 'wait' for the 'real' re-gathering.
    I may not see it in my lifetime.
    This 'Israel' may well be destroyed
    and
    It won't disturb the 'fulfillment' of prophecy one bit.

As there have been 'many' false Messiahs, false prophets etc.
    I can also believe that we are witnessing a 'false' re-gathering...
    as the orthodox believe.

Do a simple word search of 're-gathering' in the Scripture.
    See if it resembles/describes what we see in Israel today.
    It doesn't.
    You may say it's a 'process'... not an 'event'.
    Well..
    It's been 70 years since the 're-gathering'. It's getting worse not 'holier'.

I believe this 're-gathering' was man made
    and not AT ALL the scriptural description of 'When HE shall gather his people'.
    I believe it's an abomination John.
    We'll see... but don't be surprised if they're the ones destroyed.
    No God. No angels. No rescue.
    Love Jesus and him alone. and be prepared for 'anything'.
    Cheers & blessings.

Spread of Wahhabism was done at request of West during Cold War – Saudi crown prince
    https://www.rt.com/news/422563-saudi...ern-countries/

(He's right U know. not only 'spread' it but was actually birthed/watered & fed by British operative well before WWII.)

Interview w/ another green bus rebel..

"I'm done fighting, the FSA lied to us and the US dollars and Saudi money they gave us ruined everything. I just want the war to be over"

Last edited by goldenequity; 03-29-2018 at 10:49 AM.

Gaza border

Al Arabiya English @AlArabiya_Eng
    BREAKING: More than 50 people wounded by live fire near #Gaza border

Conflict News
    BREAKING: Another Gazan shot dead by Israeli fire during border clash: ministry - @euronews

@TOIAlerts
    Live update: Over 100 Palestinians said injured in clashes along Israel-Gaza border
    @mollymhunter
    Palestinians in Gaza know this. It's 2pm. Friday prayers now streaming out.
    That means --> more protesters. Palestinian health reports of 4 killed so far, more than two dozen injured.

IDFSpokesperson

Update: 17,000 Palestinians are rioting in 5 locations along the Gaza Strip security fence.
    The rioters are rolling burning tires and hurling firebombs & rocks at the security fence & IDF troops,
    who are responding w riot dispersal means and firing towards main instigators

Gaza official

The Associated Press @AP
    BREAKING: Gaza official says 3 Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in clashes; 365 hurt by tear gas, rubber bullets and live fire.

CURRENT

Palestinian Health Ministry say that 8 killed and 550 wounded in ongoing clashes on the Gaza border
    @Emilylhauser
    When people tell you that there were "clashes" at the Gaza-Israel border,
    remember that Palestinian protesters are on their own side of the fence, unarmed,
    & Israeli snipers had been given orders to shoot anyone who got w/i 300 meters (3 football fields) of the border.

SNIPERS

RT
    100+ snipers authorized to use live fire during Gaza protests
    https://www.rt.com/news/422618-idf-s...-gaza-rallies/

Israel has created a sniper task force, authorized to use live fire, ahead of the upcoming mass protests in the Gaza Strip, IDF told local media.
    Palestinians won't be allowed through the border fence at any cost, it warned.

The rallies are expected to kick off Friday and the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) says it’s ready to opt for the worst case.

“We have deployed more than 100 sharpshooters who were called up from all of the military’s units, primarily from the special forces,”
    Chief of Staff Gadi Eisenkot Eisenkot said, as quoted by the Ynet news outlet.
    “If lives are in jeopardy, there is permission to open fire.”

The Israeli soldiers will use “a lot of force” to prevent any possible infiltration from the Gaza Strip, but the force is also to “save lives.”

Issuing a tough warning to the Palestinians, Eisenkot has said:
    “If the Palestinians think they will organize a march and it will pass the fence and they will march into our territory, they’re wrong.”

The rallies in question are dubbed the ‘Great March of Return’ and will take place on Land Day,
    an annual commemoration of the murder of six unarmed Arab citizens by Israeli forces during demonstrations over land confiscations in 1976.

Palestinian organizations, namely Hamas, maintained that the event would be entirely peaceful and warned Tel Aviv against any “aggression.”
    On Monday, the UN also urged Israel to “express restraint” during the upcoming demonstrations and avoid civilian casualties at all cost.

This year, Land Day coincides with the beginning of the Jewish holiday of Pesach, and Israel has been significantly ramping up security measures beforehand.
    On Wednesday, Israel announced a week-long closure of the West Bank’s Judea and Samaria region, as well as the Gaza Strip,
    citing the “current situation” as a reason. The curfew takes effect at midnight on Thursday.

Tensions between the Israelis and Palestinians have been soaring
    after US President Donald Trump’s move to relocate the American embassy to Jerusalem,
    effectively recognizing it as the capital of Israel.

The decision sparked widespread protests in Palestine, as well as in other predominantly Muslim countries.

The violence that ensued after the US president declared his decision saw dozens of Palestinians killed and injured. The crisis has also taken its toll on the Israelis.

Trump’s announcement to relocate the embassy has also been met with little support even among his closest allies, such as the UK,
    which said it would stick to the UN “two-state solution” plan.
    The EU and others also voiced concerns that the move would only create more unrest in the already volatile region.

LIVE:

Lebanon

Islamic World Update
    Russia offer a $1 billion line of credit to purchase armament for the Lebanese Army in exchange for military cooperation
    allowing Russian naval vessels and aircraft access to Lebanon seaports and airports.
    https://thearabweekly.com/western-in....RXkAkdR6.uxfs
    Last edited by goldenequity; 03-30-2018 at 08:59 AM.

GAZA

Another 45 days of this...

Dr. Mosheer Amer
    -@MosheerAmer

#GreatReturnMarch is a new form of Palestinian struggle
    where women, men and children are taking part to call for their human rights, return and freedom from colonial occupation.

The March of Return
    March 30 - May 15

Israeli drones firing tear gas at the Palestinian peaceful protesters at Gaza strip.
    #GreatReturnMarch
    #GroupPalestine

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Prewett View Post

How so ?

I tend to side with CCOG writer Bob Thiel that Ezekiel 38 prophecy refers to time after Christ's return at the end of 1,000 year millenial reign. If you read Revelation you know that Satan is imprisoned by Christ in the apocalypse then freed from prison for a "short season" prior to the final judgement.

“ ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: On that day thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil scheme. 11You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars. - Ez 38:10-11
    Are God's people all in the holy land right now? Clearly not.
    Is the holy land a place of unwalled villages? Mmmm..no.
    Are the people in the holy land peaceful and unsuspecting? Dont' think so.

There are certainly prophetic things happening now, but Russia being an invader I don't think is one of them. Worth checking out Bob's site www.cogwriter.com for info on alternative interpretations (I would say more accurate) of prophecy. To summarize his basic view, he sees a resurgent German led EU "defeating" or "taking over" in some sense militarily/economically/politically the US and UK, which gives rise to the King of the North, that makes a huge war in the middle east (first 3.5 years of apocalypse) ushering in the false prophet in preparation for Satan's 3.5 year reign. Somewhere in the middle of this the two witnesses play a critical role in protecting the church of philadelphia which everyone from COG to WBC claim the mantle of.

No doubt USA and UK, with Brexit and Trump are becoming more and more isolated. Things are in flux.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

GreatReturnMarch Camp

@AsafRonel
    37m37 minutes ago

BREAKING: at least 10 Palestinians killed in Gaza today. Over 1,100 wounded - Gaza health ministry

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZi62gNXUAEGypJ.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZi62NJWkAAlX-2.jpg

Liberal Patriot
    ISRAEL STRUCK 3 HAMAS SITES IN GAZA WITH TANK FIRE AND FIGHTER JETS FOLLOWING PROTESTS (IDF)

UNSC EMERGENCY MEETING

Intel Crab
    Breaking: Kuwait has asked for an emergency UNSC session to discuss the ongoing events in Palestine.

EndGameWW3
    UN Security Council to meet on Gaza on Friday..

Abbas: Israel fully responsible for Gaza aggression, death of Palestinians...
    https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...211924,00.html

15 dead 750 injured according to the Independent.

shot while praying

sniper fire

EndGameWW3
    US blocks UN Security Council statement on Gaza violence
    https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israe...-gaza-violence

the proposed statement,
    called for an "independent and transparent investigation" of the violence,
    expressed "grave concern at the situation at the border."
    reaffirmed "the right to peaceful protest" and expressed the council's "sorrow at the loss of innocent Palestinian lives."
    called "for respect for international human rights law and international humanitarian law, including protection of civilians
    called upon all sides to exercise restraint and prevent a further escalation,
    and stressed the need to promote peace between Israel and the Palestinians based on a two-state solution.

Trump getting red pilled by REAL Jews? One can only hope...

1500 wounded...
    but

UN Not Collecting Information on Gaza Violence This Time - Spokesperson
    https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...o-information/

"We are not at this point collecting information for an independent investigation because we do not have the mandate to do so,"

========

Last edited by goldenequity; 04-03-2018 at 01:28 PM.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BREAKING: At least 4 Palestinians killed in Gaza today by IDF Israel and 240 injured including 107 wounded from live fire rounds,
    total dead is now 24 Palestinians with over 1850 injured Palestine

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaG2dCFVQAEeKm1.jpg:large

Go tires.....

BREAKING: At least 4 9 Palestinians killed in Gaza today by IDF Israel and 240 injured including 107 wounded from live fire rounds,
    total dead is now 24 30 Palestinians with over 1000 wounded and 1850 injured Palestine

Burning tires to blind the snipers....

Gaza death toll at 30: Israeli snipers execute a journalist
    https://mobile.almasdarnews.com/arti...-a-journalist/

Last edited by goldenequity; 04-06-2018 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Hi John. I used to hold that view. Ezekiel 38/39 & Genesis Table of Nations etc... Actually I still do, but I now (as a Christian)
    hold to the same view as the 'Ultra Orthodox' Jews:That 'this' Israeli State is an abomination.and that they will 'wait' for the 'real' re-gathering.
    I may not see it in my lifetime. This 'Israel' may well be destroyed and It won't disturb the 'fulfillment' of prophecy one bit. As there have been 'many' false Messiahs, false prophets etc. I can also believe that we are witnessing a 'false' re-gathering... as the orthodox believe. Do a simple word search of 're-gathering' in the Scripture. See if it resembles/describes what we see in Israel today. It doesn't. You may say it's a 'process'... not an 'event'. Well.. It's been 70 years since the 're-gathering'. It's getting worse not 'holier'. I believe this 're-gathering' was man made and not AT ALL the scriptural description of 'When HE shall gather his people'.
    I believe it's an abomination John. We'll see... but don't be surprised if they're the ones destroyed. No God. No angels. No rescue. Love Jesus and him alone. and be prepared for 'anything'. Cheers & blessings.
    I'm confident God would not have allowed a false merely man made regathering to have prevailed and endured for the past 70 years.

As you say "We'll see" ... amen that.

ISRAELI ARMY INVESTIGATES ITSELF: 'NOT GUILTY'

Israeli Army Clears Sniper Seen Shooting Palestinian in Video; Cheering Soldiers to Be Disciplined
    A preliminary inquiry finds that the sniper acted appropriately but the exuberant soldiers acted improperly and will face disciplinary proceedings
    https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...ideo-1.5990262

Israeli army clears sniper in video of cold-blooded shooting of standing Palestinians.
    It says soldiers were bad for cheering.
    Army regulations require them to shoot and cry.

https://twitter.com/AliAbunimah/stat...49093481701376

Sniper Video

https://twitter.com/palinfoen/status/983392084366372864
    Last edited by goldenequity; 04-13-2018 at 06:54 AM.

Mobile Billboards against alleged Labour 'anti-semitism' in London
    https://twitter.com/Ruptly/status/986208014490365952

Wael
    Rumor /unconfirmed/
    Russia began supplying the S-300 Pmu2 to Syria
    (Israel 'red line')

‘Take our warnings seriously,’ defense minister tells Iran, Hamas
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/take-o...ls-iran-hamas/

In Memorial Day speech, Avigdor Liberman says situation 'fragile and explosive,' all of IDF's power may be needed 'at any moment'

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
    Best wishes to Prime Minister @Netanyahu and all of the people of Israel on the 70th Anniversary of your Great Independence.
    We have no better friends anywhere. Looking forward to moving our Embassy to Jerusalem next month!

July 14, 2014
    'Mothers of all Palestinians should also be killed,' says Israeli politician
    https://www.dailysabah.com/mideast/2...eli-politician

On Monday Israeli parliament member and law-maker Ayelet Shaked quoted this on her Facebook page:

"Behind every terrorist stand dozens of men and women, without whom he could not engage in terrorism.
    They are all enemy combatants, and their blood shall be on all their heads.
    Now this also includes the mothers of the martyrs, who send them to hell with flowers and kisses.
    They should follow their sons, nothing would be more just.
    They should go, as should the physical homes in which they raised the snakes.
    Otherwise, more little snakes will be raised there."

"They have to die and their houses should be demolished so that they cannot bear any more terrorists,"
    "they are all our enemies and their blood should be on our hands. This also applies to the mothers of the dead terrorists,"

(She could get a job at our State Dept. Heather? Nikki? )
    Last edited by goldenequity; 04-18-2018 at 08:26 PM.

The Romanian government confirmed it will transfer its embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, The Jerusalem Post reported April 19. The decision makes Romania the second country after Guatemala to mimic U.S. President Donald Trump's decision to relocate the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem, which is expected to take place May 14.

More at: https://worldview.stratfor.com/situa...aviv-jerusalem
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Picture from 1938 shows the Syrian-Palestinian border-crossing. Words are written in Arabic, English, and Hebrew.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    IRAN ISRAEL

DRONE INTERCEPT?
    (Lebanese Airspace) .... likely another twitterfest rumor.

@/daledamos
    "It’s a report from the Lebanese news outlet Ad-Diyar
    that Iran launched 3 explosives-laden aircraft toward Israel, apparently late on 18 or early on 19 April,
    and that a Russian aircraft from the air base at Hmeimim, near Latakia, intercepted them."

its starting to appear in multiple Arab news sites now that Iran fired three explosive laden drones against Israel yesterday
    that the Israeli Airforce mobilized over Lebanon,
    but that Russian jets out of Syria shot the drones down fearing a regional war.

=======

Iran warns Israel: ‘Our hands are on the trigger’
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article...n-the-trigger/

BREAKING NOW ON ISRAELI MEDIA - IRAN READY TO LAUNCH MISSILES

The second-in-command of Iran's Revolutionary Guard, Hossein Salami, threatened Israel on Friday:

"Do not trust your air bases," he said. "They are within the range of fire."
    "Our fingers are on the trigger and the missiles are ready to launch.
    The moment the enemy decides to act against us, we will launch them."

"We have learned ways to overcome our enemies,
    and we can harm the enemies vital interests anywhere we want,"

a response to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's assertion earlier on Friday that "the IDF is prepared"

========

FARS now running comments from Iranian General Staff about war with Israel...
    http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13970131000710

General Salami told the Zionists to be aware that in case of outbreak of any war

"you can be assured that it will result in wiping you off,
    the smallest target is your existence,
    there is no smaller target than that".

"You may not stand to the domino of occupation when your soldiers and citizens start escaping;
    you have no way out to escape, but swimming in the sea.
    Don't trust your airbases, they are within reach and they will become idle soon,".

J€ws Vs. Israel
    BREAKING HappeningNow:

The Israeli police are now conducting a wild Pogrom, 3:00 at night, over 200 police officers bursting into random homes in Mea Shearim, terrorizing local J€ws!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbbfNp4V0AEhx0p.jpg:large

Paraguay Announces Plans to Move Tel-Aviv Embassy to Jerusalem

https://www.globalresearch.ca/latin-america-vs-israel-paraguay-announces-plans-to-move-tel-aviv-embassy-to-jerusalem/5638203

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman reportedly said in a closed-door meeting that Palestinians should accept peace negotiations or "shut up and stop complaining." According to Barak Ravid, a journalist for Israel's Channel 10 News, the crown prince offered harsh criticism of Palestine when speaking with leaders of several Jewish organizations while in New York last month.
    "In the last several decades the Palestinian leadership has missed one opportunity after the other and rejected all the peace proposals it was given," the crown prince said according to a wire sent by the Israeli consulate in New York to Israel's foreign ministry in Jerusalem which summarized the meeting, as well as information from several US and Israeli diplomats with knowledge of the meeting.
    "It is about time the Palestinians take the proposals and agree to come to the negotiations table or shut up and stop complaining."

More at: http://www.businessinsider.com/saudi...laining-2018-4

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman reportedly said in a closed-door meeting that Palestinians should accept peace negotiations or "shut up and stop complaining." According to Barak Ravid, a journalist for Israel's Channel 10 News, the crown prince offered harsh criticism of Palestine when speaking with leaders of several Jewish organizations while in New York last month.
    "In the last several decades the Palestinian leadership has missed one opportunity after the other and rejected all the peace proposals it was given," the crown prince said according to a wire sent by the Israeli consulate in New York to Israel's foreign ministry in Jerusalem which summarized the meeting, as well as information from several US and Israeli diplomats with knowledge of the meeting.
    "It is about time the Palestinians take the proposals and agree to come to the negotiations table or shut up and stop complaining."

More at: http://www.businessinsider.com/saudi...laining-2018-4
    Washington ‘fully supportive’ of Israeli soldiers against Palestinians in Gaza: Pompeo
    https://muraselon.com/en/2018/04/was...n-gaza-pompeo/

Let Our People Go
    @/LetOurPplGo
    Starting today @/letourpplgo truck circulates Manhattan
    w footage of Orthodox J€ws attacked by stun-grenades, beaten &dragged by Israeli police.
    Stand up for OTHER VICTIMS of Israel -
    the only country forcefully enlisting Orthodox girls & brutalizing J€ws practicing their religion.
    https://twitter.com/LetOurPplGo/stat...39537802567681

Israel Vows to 'Eliminate' Assad if He Keeps Letting Iran Operate From Syria
    https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...l-assad-syria/

Israeli Energy Minister Yuval Steinitz has alleged that Israel was willing to "eliminate" Syrian President Bashar Assad
    if the latter continued to "allow Iran to operate" from his country.

"It's unacceptable that Assad sits quietly in his palace and rebuild his regime
    while allowing Syria to be turned into a base for attacks on Israel," Steinitz said as quoted by Ynet.

The minister claimed that while so far Israel hasn't gotten involved in the Syrian conflict,
    it is willing to topple the Syrian government.

"If Assad lets Iran turn Syria into a military base against us, to attack us from Syrian territory,
    he should know that will be the end of him," Steinitz said.

========

Today and during the MartyrsDay... 7 of our heroes who served on the S-200 were martyred
    after a bomb blow up in their van while they were heading to their base.
    The martyrs were behind shooting down the Israeli F-16 2 months ago.
    The main suspect of today’s incident is Israel
    https://twitter.com/WaelAlRussi/stat...31011155341313

========

Lebanon Election Hezbo Wins Big
    (USA and Saudi get the credit for driving people toward Hizballah.)

Hezbollah and Allies' victory in #lebanonelections2018 is an embarrassment to USA and Saudi Arabia.
    Their wishful thinking and investment BRIBES in an attempt to defeat Hezbollah failed.
    Hezbollah/allies won in Baalbek-Hermel, the most difficult battle.
    https://twitter.com/ejmalrai/status/993275640957816833

How many seats did they gain?

Unofficially, all Shia seats.
    (Beirut: 6 Shia, 2 Sunni, 1 Orthodox, 1 Maronite).
    Saad Harri lost 6 seats in Beirut,Hezb won 4 of these, probably the biggest win

EHSANI2
    LebaneseElection2018: Hezbollah and its allies appear set to take at least 47 seats in the 128-seat parliament,
    which would enable them to veto any laws it opposes.

We are celebrating Hezbollah victory in Lebanese elections

Saad Hariri lost in his own area to a Hezbollah candidate lol.
    An historically Hariri-alligned Beirut has now elected Hezbollah as majority representatives.
    The Hezbollah-Amal alliance won across all their electorates,
    sweeping positions in Lebanon's general election.

Lebanon : Video Message from civil society that challenges patronage system, feudal leaders ahead of election.
    Featuring olympian Greta Taslakian:
    https://twitter.com/Joyce_Karam/stat...86070402129921
    Last edited by goldenequity; 05-07-2018 at 04:09 AM.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast