Thread: Pope making his claim to be rightful ruler of the world

Pope making his claim to be rightful ruler of the world

Pope on verge of launching a GLOBAL "Night of the Long Knives"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It' s a vast left wing conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Anti-Trump?

Does that make them both competing Anti-Christs?
    We believe our lying eyes...

Jesus had something to say about that......
    Matthew 23:9-12 And call no one your father on earth, for you have one Father-- the one in heaven. 10 Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one instructor, the Messiah. 11 The greatest among you will be your servant. 12 All who exalt themselves will be humbled, and all who humble themselves will be exalted. NRS
    So is the Pope saying he is our servant?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Anti-Trump?

Does that make them both competing Anti-Christs?
    One would be the Controlled Resistance.
    now there is a boggle for your mind,,, which one?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

A whole lot of people are underestimating the clout and the ruthless ambition of the Pope ...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Prewett View Post
    A whole lot of people are underestimating the clout and the ruthless ambition of the Pope ...
    Not around here. This is a place where certain people underestimate the clout and ruthless ambition of GOP presidents, not popes.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Not around here. This is a place where certain people underestimate the clout and ruthless ambition of GOP presidents, not popes.
    This^^ Some folks might not know about how some of the Pope's statements offend Eastern Orthodox Christians, but teh Pope's clout is pretty well understood by a number of folks 'round here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    This^^ Some folks might not know about how some of the Pope's statements offend Eastern Orthodox Christians, but teh Pope's clout is pretty well understood by a number of folks 'round here.
    Really? Cuz I'm surrounded by catholics in my area and I dont' think even catholics pay attention to him anymore.

A key to understanding what is going on (and soon coming) on the world scene and American policy, is knowing the CIA is the master of the USA establishment and the CIA works for the Vatican.

Quote Originally Posted by John Prewett View Post
    A key to understanding what is going on (and soon coming) on the world scene and American policy, is knowing the CIA is the master of the USA establishment and the CIA works for the Vatican.
    Oh? When did the banks, Big Oil and Big Pharma fire the CIA?

Night of teh Long Knives, eh? During the Night of the Long Knives the Nazis killed other Nazis. So you're claiming Catholics are about the kill other Catholics?

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Night of teh Long Knives, eh? During the Night of the Long Knives the Nazis killed other Nazis. So you're claiming Catholics are about the kill other Catholics?
    I'm confident the Vatican is about to kill as many of it's rivals for world power as it can.

Rivals for world power like the "sovereign" nations (mainly USA and European), The British Royal family,

Either Russia or Israel (one or the other must go down in the coming Russian led invasion of Israel), and ISLAM. Islam must be brought down ....

Israel will survive and prevail the invasion ... as per OT prediction.
    Last edited by John Prewett; 03-25-2018 at 11:15 PM.

Now it gets interesting.

"We either serve God or we serve money"

So profound coming from a guy who issues press statements that hardly mention Jesus, as he prattles on about physical things that money can buy.

So Pope, when can I buy a carbon indulgence and have it credited to my righteousness?

But first, could you push the UBI, so I can afford to buy a carbon indulgence?
    Last edited by bunklocoempire; 03-23-2018 at 04:46 PM.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Didn't OP post this crud already last year?

Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    Didn't OP post this crud already last year?
    JABR--Just Another Broken Record

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Now it gets interesting. "We either serve God or we serve money"
    So profound coming from a guy who issues press statements that hardly mention Jesus,
    as he prattles on about physical things that money can buy.
    So Pope, when can I buy a carbon indulgence and have it credited to my righteousness?
    But first, could you push the UBI, so I can afford to buy a carbon indulgence?
    For some 1500 years the Vatican/Popes have been integral to World (especially European) affairs.
    Now Papacy is kingpin of Satan's Globalist cabal that is bringing down the "sovereign" nations in order to make way for the cashless One World Government.
    The God-sent Revelation shows the Globalist will prevail. The cashless One World Government will come to be.

Globalist minions shills (and I note some are active in this forum) prefer all ignore the Vatican's activity.

You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Sisters and brothers in Christ, let Revelations be a comfort!
    God prevails in the end -let's be clear about that.
    The rest of ya? Clues abound, seek The Lamb.

From 2009
    Blair explains conversion to Catholicism
    Former PM tells Italian audience that church can make globalisation 'our servant, not our master, lit by God's love and paved by God's grace'
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics...on-catholicism

"I remember when we put climate change and global poverty on the G8 agenda in Gleneagles in 2005, there was considerable disquiet amongst the politicians, worried about the demands made on them," he said.

"But their burden was lightened by the Christian church giving such solid and clear support.

"In seeking this path of truth, lit by God's love and paved by God's grace, the church can be the insistent spiritual voice that makes globalisation our servant, not our master."
    Yeah, just like UK government is a "servant".

Yep, clues abound.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Yeah I think the general reply from the Orthodox would be " welcome to the 11th century. Glad you could join the party."
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.