Thread: Did Joe Biden fall down the airstairs on AF1 again?

Did Joe Biden fall down the airstairs on AF1 again?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1628042050519154689

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is the trajectory of his presidency.

It's not him, he wouldn't be carrying his own bags--unless he was leaving Ukraine with his bags of money.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I'm surprised they don't have escalators on those by now.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    It's not him, he wouldn't be carrying his own bags--unless he was leaving Ukraine with his bags of money.
    Good one

That looks like Biden (or someone) went down and took multiple people with him.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 02-21-2023 at 04:25 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I'm surprised they don't have escalators on those by now.

Maybe just a transport case ? Like a shipping container.
    "I am a bird"

Maybe he's carrying the "football" with him at all times right now.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe another vaccine victim?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1628042050519154689

I'm pretty sure the other time he fell UP the steps.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I'm pretty sure the other time he fell UP the steps.

That was because Trump was on the golf course...

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

One of these days Biden is going to fall and break his hip.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Still not confirmed if that was him falling down the stairs in the OP.

But he just fell UP the stairs, AGAIN, last night in Poland, and this is confirmed.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1628435408324374528

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-22-2023 at 03:33 PM.

That was because Trump was on the golf course...

Needs Yakity Sax

But he just fell UP the stairs, AGAIN, last night in Poland, and this is confirmed.

Thank God he is so fit that he was able to keep himself from getting hurt and avoid a brain injury.

This is degenerative brain disease. Classic symptoms. Happens to a lot of old people.

The outrage is that Biden was elected and still continues to serve while he is compromised, impaired, and not fit for office.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is degenerative brain disease. Classic symptoms. Happens to a lot of old people.

The outrage is that Biden was elected and still continues to serve while he is compromised, impaired, and not fit for office.
    He just had a Doctor that examined him. Said he is strong, fit, and in excellent health.

Even bigger outrage: He is obviously impaired and not of sound mind.

So who the hell IS running this $#@!show?

WHY are we on the verge of nuclear WWIII?

WHY has the press in this nation become nothing but Marxist organs, repeating the lies of the State?

WHY are the nation's largest pharmaceutical companies actively working on gain of function doomsday viruses?

OK enough of Clown World, this is $#@!ing serious.

The time is now to clean house...enough of the purple haired transqueeer Marxists, enough of Army generals admitting to be willing to carry out high treason and still hold their jobs, enough of the genocidal anti white colored grievance mobs...you've had your fun, it's time to let the serious adults take back over again.

Needs Yakity Sax

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

I know what you meant though.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I know what you meant though.
    "Elected", by hook or crook.

Nevertheless, a lot of voters had no problem voting for a senile, corrupt, compromised, sold-out, child molesting plagiarist.