Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Bans Bump Stocks

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Either that, or you can't (or don't) read.

Haven't you had enough yet? Because you aren't digging your way out if that hole, and you've ceased to be amusing.
    I read the #nevertrump cabal are now trying to blame their pathetic behavior over the last few years on John Bolton supporters. John Fcking Bolton, LMAO!. You should get a job with CNN or MSNBC.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I read the #nevertrump cabal are now trying to blame their pathetic behavior over the last few years on John Bolton supporters. John Fcking Bolton, LMAO!. You should get a job with CNN or MSNBC.
    If John Bolton was paying people to do the same thing I was doing for free, I don't believe I'd be bragging about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Now with Obama's plan to diversify white neighborhoods the cultural differences is only going to follow you where you go. This $#@! needs to be stopped with the next President and if Rand is not going to do that then I will vote for someone that will. If that is going to be Trump then I will vote for Trump, since I have had enough of this $#@!.
    Seems pretty obvious that you're a single issue voter and Rand wasn't strong enough on it for you, which is why you began Trumphumping in 2015.

My problem with Rand is that he does not go far enough on legal immigration. We do not need to "encourage" more legal immigration. This is not immigration that we have, it is an invasion which is creating an unprecedented historical demographic shift and is taking an extreme toll on our social services.
    If you want to get technical about the blanket "all" candidates I used in that sentence, then of course your are correct about Rand wanting to cut benefits. But the rest of what I said in that sentence applies to Rand just like all the weak kneed Republicans when it comes to immigration.

Like the others in that thread, such as AUH20, LibertyEagle, and RonPaulMall, you're disillusioned with Trump, not because of things like this, but because he hasn't done what you believed that he would on "immigration" matters. If he built internment camps tomorrow, all would be forgiven.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

President Donald Trump has ordered his Justice Department to work toward banning rapid-fire bump stocks like the ones used in last year's Las Vegas massacre— but officials aren't sure they can.

Trump's surprise order this week comes as officials from the department's Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives are well into a review of whether they can regulate the devices without action from Congress.
    The path to a ban is neither simple nor quick. An ATF ban on the accessories, which allow semi-automatic rifles to mimic machine guns, would likely thrust the department into a prolonged legal battle with gun manufacturers while the devices remain on the market. But any congressional effort to create new gun control laws would need support from the pro-gun Republican majority. And Republicans have moved in the other direction, attempting to loosen gun laws, even after 59 people were killed in Las Vegas.
    Despite the president stepping up pressure on the department in the aftermath of the Florida high school shooting, some ATF officials maintain that only Congress can render such devices illegal, and, in any event, amending existing gun laws or passing new legislation would be a faster approach.
    Acting ATF director Thomas Brandon has sent mixed signals on what the agency can do. He told lawmakers in December that the ATF and Justice Department would not have initiated the review if a ban "wasn't a possibility at the end," but he has also expressed doubt that it would be able to do so without congressional intervention.

It would be legally problematic and politically untenable for the ATF to change course on its earlier finding, said Michael Bouchard, a retired assistant director who is now president of the ATF Association. Reversing its earlier evaluation could be seen as an admission that it was legally flawed, which manufacturers could seize on in court.
    "How can they just change their mind now and go to court and defend that position, other than to say the president told us to find a way to ban them?" said Bouchard, whose association of current and former ATF officials wrote a letter to lawmakers in October arguing the burden is on Congress to clarify or modify existing law. "There are so many other kinds of devices that mimic what a bump stock does, it's a can of worms as to which one you ban and which one you don't."

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-wan...-politics.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Seems pretty obvious that you're a single issue voter and Rand wasn't strong enough on it for you, which is why you began Trumphumping in 2015.

Like the others in that thread, such as AUH20, LibertyEagle, and RonPaulMall, you're disillusioned with Trump, not because of things like this, but because he hasn't done what you believed that he would on "immigration" matters. If he built internment camps tomorrow, all would be forgiven.
    The quotes do not indicate I am bashing Rand or supporting Trump. These posts were after your vile and extreme RPF open border contingent, that was totally misrepresenting Rand in that matter, sparked posts like that after Rand supporters like myself were beaten over the head here for months. I spent months here prior to that defending Ron/Rand's immigration policies from their website showing their sound immigration platforms. It was met with posts, reps and email filled with hate from people like you for it.

So more like a concerted effort by your faction to generate frustration on that issue for the purpose of intentionally turning long time supporters here into supporting Trump. Ultimately you and your clan did more to drive people away from Rand to other camps than any other site or campaign did.

The quotes do not indicate I am bashing Rand or supporting Trump. These posts were after your vile and extreme RPF open border contingent, that was totally misrepresenting Rand in that matter, sparked posts like that after Rand supporters like myself were beaten over the head here for months. I spent months here prior to that defending Ron/Rand's immigration policies from their website showing their sound immigration platforms. It was met with posts, reps and email filled with hate from people like you for it.

So more like a concerted effort by your faction to generate frustration on that issue for the purpose of intentionally turning long time supporters here into supporting Trump. Ultimately you and your clan did more to drive people away from Rand to other camps than any other site or campaign did.
    Here we go again. Defending Rand on a site dedicated to Rand from Trump supporters drove those Trump supporters to Trump.

And the really funny thing is, the Obamabots made the exact same charge in 2008. You can still find blogs out there where SJWs are whining that they tried to troll this forum in favor of Obama, and they got pwned, and that's why Ron Paul lost.

It was a funny joke when they told it. Now it's just an old joke.

You should have supported Rand Paul. Cutting off illegal immigrants from federal welfare would have done far more for your single issue than your orange buddy will ever do. As we've been pointing out for three years now, Trump is not going to cut off his own source of chambermaids. You may have loved the rhetoric, but we successfully predicted this because we looked at actions, not words. And you called us names for predicting it, and now you can't even summon the humility to say we were right. Not even one time can you admit this simple fact.

Which is also how we know that you're just trying to ingratiate yourself now so you can find another shiny sycophant to spam for next round, because they make promises you like but which they will not keep. Just an amateur Glenn Beck having himself a crying season, so he can live to Beckstab again.

If we weren't rude to you while you were clearly trying to sabotage Rand Paul then Rand Paul would have won. We should be nice to you no matter how rude you are to us. Got it. *Yawn*

Gee, kahless, I'm sorry your neighbors play polkas at loud volume at all hours. And I'm sorry you can't think of anything to do about it but shoot yourself in the foot. And I'm sorry you got mad when we wouldn't stand still while you tried to shoot us in the foot. If it makes you feel any better, John Bolton got out his machine gun and succeeded in shooting us in the foot, which is why none of us can have nice things, and all of us are still giving welfare to your neighbors so they can buy bigger speakers and more polkas to play on them.

Why you are blaming us for this sad state of affairs, however, I will never know. You were up de Nile and we tried to give you a paddle. And you got mad, and then you got desperate for someone to blame for the fact that you got suckered. Well, you got suckered, and we tried to prevent it. And we don't feel like taking the blame so you can stay in denial. Get over it.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-23-2018 at 08:43 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

.... Defending Rand on a site dedicated to Rand <post filled with lies snipped>...
    That was exactly what I was doing and the open borders contingent were attacking me for it. Before the quotes above in 2015 I was defending both Ron and Rand's immigration policies and getting slammed by the open borders cabal.

Like I said then and said now, there is a number of people on this forum that are anti-grassroots campaigning against the Pauls pretending to be supporters with the specific intention to drive people from here. You may not be one of them, your just an ___ that has the same effect.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-23-2018 at 08:54 AM.

<post filled with denial snipped>
    You don't need us to stay stranded up de Nile. If that's where you want to be, don't come here; we'll just keep handing you things you obviously don't want...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    This Is The Only 2016 Candidate Committed To Reducing Legal Immigration
    Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum is the only 2016 candidate from either party expressly committed to reducing legal immigration, on top of securing the border and dealing with illegal immigrants already in the country.
    Here is a post from Brian4Liberty during Rand's campaign on Rick Santorum with no other details. If we go by you and your open borders contingent this would be considered campaigning for Santorum while Rand is in the race. Therefore by your reasoning Brian and such posts were actively sabotaging Rand.

A reasonable person however that is not running a sham in this forum realizes that it was the 2016 campaign forum where articles about opposing campaigns were discussed and it was not an endorsement of Santorum by Brian.

@acptulsa, your 3 year campaign against me has been exposed for what it is, a total farce or worse intentionally engineered attacks to drive support from Rand to other camps.

Here is a post from Brian4Liberty during Rand's campaign on Rick Santorum with no other details. If we go by you and your open borders contingent...
    LOL

this would be considered campaigning for Santorum while Rand is in the race. Therefore by your reasoning Brian and such posts were actively sabotaging Rand.
    LOL

Yeah, because B4L talked about Santorum all day, every day.

@acptulsa, your 3 year campaign against me has been exposed for what it is, a total farce or worse intentionally engineered attacks to drive support from Rand to other camps.
    Oh, of course. Because any reasonable person could see that the best way to sabotage Rand Paul's campaign would be to pick some obscure, unknown Muslim-bashing, Trump-promoting spammer and be impatient with him.

Gee, why didn't Bolton think of that?

Are you going to come up with some fresh material? Because, frankly, I'm feeling kind of silly dignifying this megalomania with a response.

Oh, of course. Because any reasonable person could see that the best way to sabotage Rand Paul's campaign would be to pick some obscure, unknown Muslim-bashing, Trump-promoting spammer and be impatient with him.
    You mean any reasonable person can see that some forum members here like you are not really a Rand Paul supporter due the history of actively working to drive many people from these forums.

Muslim-bashing, Trump-promoting spammer...Gee, why didn't Bolton think of that?
    More delusions not based on the facts.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-23-2018 at 09:23 AM.

just wondering, who was the guy who unironically said dolan trump was Ron Paul on steroids? Was that kahless or someone else?? lul

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    just wondering, who was the guy who unironically said dolan trump was Ron Paul on steroids? Was that kahless or someone else?? lul
    Not me.

Like where you repeatedly accuse me of being for open borders, despite the fact that you couldn't come up with a shred of proof of that in a million years--because such proof could not possibly exist?

No, not like that, because your lies are lies, while there us proof my "lies" are actually truths in this very thread.

What facts? This fact?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...en-Libertarian
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-23-2018 at 09:28 AM.

Like where you repeatedly accuse me of being for open borders, despite the fact that you couldn't come up with a shred of proof of that in a million years--because such proof could not possibly exist?

No, not like that, because your lies are lies, while there us proof my "lies" are actually truths in this very thread.
    You have not provided a shred of prove about your claims against since your campaign started since 07/2015.

Why not be honest of what promoted you to start this campaign in 07/2015 to destroy my grassroots work for Rand offline using these forums?

Not an insult, rather statement of fact based on your continued 2.5 year campaign of violating NAP against me. You undermined my past efforts to do grass roots work for Rand in 2015 offline by using this forum and advocating others offline to come here to do the same. The behavior was so out of hand no one was willing to post in an openly hostile environment with people so willing to tarnish reputations with lies.

This all happened regardless that I told both you and the ring leader that started this that Rand was still my first choice and that I was publicly promoting Rand using this forum for grass roots with my handle. So not only did you damage my reputation with your lies in forum for some laughs you did so at the expense of Rand Paul outside these forums.

I am not the only one your little club drove out the forum there are many other long time posters that no longer use the forums or post here because you and your deviant cabal are completely incapable of having a civil discussion. I have let the past go when I post here yet you and others insist in keeping up the lies and attacks.

Obviously this all means you cannot possibly be libertarian or Rand supporters when your efforts have proven to be detrimental to the forum and offline recruitment of supporters.

How many people did you drive away with Rand with these tactics, did you keep count?
    Last edited by kahless; 02-23-2018 at 09:38 AM.

Your offline grassroots work for Rand is even harder to find proof of than your outright lies that I'm for open borders.

You have zero credibility. Prove you weren't lying through your false teeth when you said I was for open borders and I might consent to entertain you some more.

You are the center of your own universe. Anyone who says what you want to hear must be trustworthy, pissing you off costs people elections, and anyone who gets sick of your crap must disagree with you in every particular--it can't be that your $#@! stinks, because you know it doesn't.

Well, you have a fat credibility gap. You run around telling lies with the proof they're false right on the page, staring you in the face. But when challenged to back up one little claim, you can't do it. Prove I'm for open borders, because if you don't, no one believes a word you say, and you're just pissing in the wind.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-23-2018 at 09:50 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You have not provided a shred of prove about your claims against since your campaign started since 07/2015.

Why not be honest of what promoted you to start this campaign in 07/2015 to destroy my grassroots work for Rand offline using these forums?
    We just really want you to consider supporting Rand Paul if Trump doesn't make it as your first choice. It's really looking like Trump is part of the deep state, he supported Mitt Romney legitimately in 2012, not just because he didn't want to get blamed on a Democrat win. The forum has looked at his policies and we don't think his policies are compatible with liberty. We gave him a year and he is not Ron Paul on steroids he is in fact Bush on steroids. He actually speaks kind of like Bush with his retard speech. He is also invading Syria under pretext to go after Terrorists, so he kind of has the same foreign policy.

Your offline grassroots work for Rand is even harder to find proof of than your outright lies that I'm for open borders.

You have zero credibility. Prove you weren't lying through your false teeth when you said I was for open borders and I might consent to entertain you some more.

You are the center of your own universe. Anyone who says what you want to hear must be trustworthy, pissing you off costs people elections, and anyone who gets sick of your crap must disagree with you in every particular--it can't be that your $#@! stinks, because you know it doesn't.

Well, you have a fat credibility gap. Prove I'm for open borders, because if you don't, no one believes a word you say, and you're just pissing in the wind.
    Anyone can go through all the exchanges between you and I, it is all me defending against and responding to YOUR personal attacks from 07/2015 on.

The 7/2015 thread, the neg reps and emails that started this no longer exist. The discussion was over immigration reform and I was pretty clear that Rand regardless was still my first choice. If you browse the 2016 forum prior to 07/2015 you could see the 2016 forum daily discussed the merits of policy from all 17 candidates in a civil manner. Your #nevertrump group however made that no longer possible for any candidate after 07/2015. Any policy discussion that took place after 07/2015 was automatically deemed support for X candidate.

It drove many from the forum to the point the mods even had a couple people demanding their accounts be closed. Because of YOU and your cabal, drove Rand supporters from these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    We just really want you to consider supporting Rand Paul if Trump doesn't make it as your first choice. It's really looking like Trump is part of the deep state, he supported Mitt Romney legitimately in 2012, not just because he didn't want to get blamed on a Democrat win. The forum has looked at his policies and we don't think his policies are compatible with liberty. We gave him a year and he is not Ron Paul on steroids he is in fact Bush on steroids. He actually speaks kind of like Bush with his retard speech. He is also invading Syria under pretext to go after Terrorists, so he kind of has the same foreign policy.
    But his tweets are funny.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

The 7/2015 thread, the neg reps and emails that started this no longer exist.
    I never sent you an email in my life. I never even sent you a PM, though I may have responded to one once.

Prove I'm for open borders. I know it's a lot less work piling false statement on false statement, and trying to cover them up by accusing everyone else of lying. But it's not helping you get a grip on reality. Prove I'm for open borders. You made the claim. You haven't backed up one single claim you've made in this whole thread. Back this one up. Prove I'm for open borders.

I've got 43,670 posts. Surely if you didn't make that claim up, surely if you didn't pull it out of your ass, it's a simple matter to back it up. Back it up.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-23-2018 at 10:14 AM.

President Donald Trump has ordered his Justice Department to work toward banning rapid-fire bump stocks like the ones used in last year's Las Vegas massacre— but officials aren't sure they can.

Trump's surprise order this week comes as officials from the department's Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives are well into a review of whether they can regulate the devices without action from Congress.
    The path to a ban is neither simple nor quick. An ATF ban on the accessories, which allow semi-automatic rifles to mimic machine guns, would likely thrust the department into a prolonged legal battle with gun manufacturers while the devices remain on the market. But any congressional effort to create new gun control laws would need support from the pro-gun Republican majority. And Republicans have moved in the other direction, attempting to loosen gun laws, even after 59 people were killed in Las Vegas.
    Despite the president stepping up pressure on the department in the aftermath of the Florida high school shooting, some ATF officials maintain that only Congress can render such devices illegal, and, in any event, amending existing gun laws or passing new legislation would be a faster approach.
    Acting ATF director Thomas Brandon has sent mixed signals on what the agency can do. He told lawmakers in December that the ATF and Justice Department would not have initiated the review if a ban "wasn't a possibility at the end," but he has also expressed doubt that it would be able to do so without congressional intervention.

It would be legally problematic and politically untenable for the ATF to change course on its earlier finding, said Michael Bouchard, a retired assistant director who is now president of the ATF Association. Reversing its earlier evaluation could be seen as an admission that it was legally flawed, which manufacturers could seize on in court.
    "How can they just change their mind now and go to court and defend that position, other than to say the president told us to find a way to ban them?" said Bouchard, whose association of current and former ATF officials wrote a letter to lawmakers in October arguing the burden is on Congress to clarify or modify existing law. "There are so many other kinds of devices that mimic what a bump stock does, it's a can of worms as to which one you ban and which one you don't."

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-wan...-politics.html
    Looks like somebody is gonna win $50
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I did vote for Trump in the general but said in advance I knew what I was getting and it is still worth it compared to Hillary. Not happy if he in fact does pass any gun control measures but that remains to be seen, likely 4d chess. Besides gun confiscation would have occurred under Hillary through EO. There was no 3rd party option.

Every time I read here I am convinced more and more by people like you and acptulsa that I made the right choice. In fact you guys have done such a good job that it makes me consider campaigning for Trump in 2020 if Rand is not in the race.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-23-2018 at 11:08 AM.

I never sent you an email in my life. I never even sent you a PM, though I may have responded to one once.

Prove I'm for open borders. I know it's a lot less work piling false statement on false statement, and trying to cover them up by accusing everyone else of lying. But it's not helping you get a grip on reality. Prove I'm for open borders. You made the claim. You haven't backed up one single claim you've made in this whole thread. Back this one up. Prove I'm for open borders.

I've got 43,670 posts. Surely if you didn't make that claim up, surely if you didn't pull it out of your ass, it's a simple matter to back it up. Back it up.
    Lets assume you are not since you claim not to be and the thread no longer exists. Then what was the basis for you starting your onslaught on the immigration reform thread in 07/2015 that continued to a point of trashing me in your signature, neg reps and following me around the forum. This despite you were told Rand was still my 1st choice regardless of the policy discussion and that I told you I promoted this forum for grassroots using my handle, in other words cut the $#@! out since it is damaging to the work we are doing here?
    Last edited by kahless; 02-23-2018 at 10:30 AM.

In fact you guys have done such a good job that it makes me consider campaigning for Trump in 2020...
    Don't panic, dannno. Trump's reelection campaign will probably overcome this handicap.

Lets assume you are not...
    That's it? No, I was wrong, no I'm sorry I lied, no this was a lie but all those times I claimed everyone else was lying but me, I'm more credible than the rest of the world because...?

No apology? No nothing?

Nothing but the usual, 'I didn't listen to you the last hundred times you explained _______ to me, so explain it for the hundred and first time so I can refuse to listen again'?

That's it?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-23-2018 at 10:33 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't panic, dannno. Trump's reelection campaign will probably overcome this handicap.

That's it? No, I was wrong, no I'm sorry I lied, no this was a lie but all those times I claimed everyone else was lying but me, I'm more credible than the rest of the world because...?

No apology? No nothing?

Nothing but the usual, 'I didn't listen to you the last hundred times you explained _______ to me, so explain it for the hundred and first time so I can refuse to listen again'?

That's it?
    You think I should apologize to you when you started an unprovoked and unwarranted campaign against me that started from 07/2015 for which I am guessing the reason that it has something to do with "open borders"? How the hell I am supposed to know what is in your head, maybe simply loyalty to the person that started the unwarranted attack?

A campaign that has continued ever since that people in and outside of these forums were appalled over and decided not to join here because of it? If that is not it then you tell me the reason you started this nonsense that damaged my efforts for Rand and others.

Anyone can go through all the exchanges between you and I, it is all me defending against and responding to YOUR personal attacks from 07/2015 on.

The 7/2015 thread, the neg reps and emails that started this no longer exist. The discussion was over immigration reform and I was pretty clear that Rand regardless was still my first choice. If you browse the 2016 forum prior to 07/2015 you could see the 2016 forum daily discussed the merits of policy from all 17 candidates in a civil manner. Your #nevertrump group however made that no longer possible for any candidate after 07/2015. Any policy discussion that took place after 07/2015 was automatically deemed support for X candidate.

It drove many from the forum to the point the mods even had a couple people demanding their accounts be closed. Because of YOU and your cabal, drove Rand supporters from these forums.
    Not. True.

Trump-lovers turned many away from this forum- it became an insult, name-calling fest for anyone who questioned Trump.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Not sure I want to re-visit this train wreck, but I have to set the record straight.

This is untrue.

Ron was still actively campaigning, and collecting donations, when Rand endorsed Mittens.
    Ron sent out a letter to supporters saying that the nomination was out of reach (which it most certainly was at that point, based on delegate math), they were suspending campaigning in several states, but they hoped to still influence the platform, etc. This may have been in April, I don't remember exactly. It was after this that Rand endorsed. Apart from that, we found out later (from Doug Wead, IIRC) that the Rand endorsement was the campaign's idea, not Rand's. Romney was threatening to "ruin" Ron with a big negative advertising campaign if he didn't endorse. Ron didn't want to endorse, so they compromised by having Rand endorse, in exchange for a speaking opportunity at the convention. Rand did this for the campaign, for the future of the movement going forward. The narrative that he somehow betrayed Ron is pure nonsense.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 02-23-2018 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Not. True.
    You think he's supposed to apologize for lying? How the hell is he supposed to avoid lying, when he can't be bothered to study the truth long enough to understand it?

Some say SJWs are the masters of hijacking the mantle of victimhood. Obviously not.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-23-2018 at 10:51 AM.

You think he's supposed to apologize for lying? How the hell is he supposed to avoid lying, when he can't be bothered to study the truth long enough to understand it?
    Again.

You think I should apologize to you when you started an unprovoked and unwarranted campaign against me that started from 07/2015 for which I am guessing the reason that it has something to do with "open borders"? How the hell I am supposed to know what is in your head, maybe simply loyalty to the person that started the unwarranted attack?

A campaign that has continued ever since that people in and outside of these forums were appalled over and decided not to join here because of it? If that is not it then you tell me the reason you started this nonsense that damaged my efforts for Rand and others.
    Some say SJWs are the masters of hijacking the mantle of victimhood. Obviously not.
    We have more liberty campaigns coming up so it is time to shut your $#@! down so we can get back to work here. So take your $#@!ing crap and attitude of attacking others to another forum if you do not want to work with others here to achieve the same goals as the forum mission.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-23-2018 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Not. True.

Trump-lovers turned many away from this forum- it became an insult, name-calling fest for anyone who questioned Trump.
    No, that's not true, the only people who were given a hard time were the ones pushing deep state propaganda from the mainstream media that was untrue. The same deep state who lied, manufactured evidence and illegally obtained FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign. Some of that manufactured evidence was posted and lauded by these same people.

Ironically, it was all of the deep state lies and propaganda which got spewed everywhere that is what pushed Trump over the top and helped him win.

So how sure are you that they did not support Trump?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast