Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Scarborough Sings Rock N Roll

Scarborough's influences (and without saying also Mitch McConnell's musical influences) are perhaps unmistakable (when I saw Joe pogo stick I knew: I really KNEW):

Last edited by anaconda; 11-14-2017 at 05:35 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I think two important moments was when he married his first wife in '86 and when he joined Dixie Mills around '89.

It's such a shame that him and Melanie didn't work out. I'm sure they had their reasons - my guess is that Joe had outgrown her intellectually and creatively, and just drifted apart.
    Some things really hurt. You try not to cry. But...

Last edited by anaconda; 11-14-2017 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    my guess is that Joe had outgrown her intellectually and creatively, and just drifted apart.
    But don't the vows mean anything??? These are the vows of a future Congressman...This is not chopped liver.. At least I don't think.
    Last edited by anaconda; 11-14-2017 at 05:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    But don't the vows mean anything??? These are the vows of a future Congressman...This is not chopped liver.. At least I don't think.
    A future Congressman with an overflowing musical talent. Joe has got to be Joe, man, he goes where the music takes him. His vow is to a lady named music.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    A future Congressman with an overflowing musical talent. Joe has got to be Joe, man, he goes where the music takes him. His vow is to a lady named music.
    Call it destiny or fate, Joe Scaraborough is on a path that transcends this realm.

He shouldn’t be bogged down by just mornings, too.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    He shouldn’t be bogged down by just mornings
    Or mourning(s). I need a moment, sorry...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234