Thread: California professor encourages 'abolition of white democracy'

California professor encourages 'abolition of white democracy'

A California professor’s controversial social justice lecture on "the abolition of white democracy" has gone viral after a student videotaped the anti-Trump presentation and shared it online.
    During the talk, Diablo Valley College Professor Albert Ponce labeled President Trump a white supremacist and encouraged students in attendance to violate American laws.
    “So we begin with the fact that we exist in a white supremacist, patriarchal, heteronormative, capitalist system,” Ponce says at the outset of his one-hour talk, “White Supremacy in the U.S.” The speech was the first in DVC’s Social Justice Lecture Series for the 2017-2018 academic year.

The political science professor also says the U.S. Constitution is a “white man’s constitution” and praises Karl Marx, who wrote "The Communist Manifesto," as “one of the most profound thinkers in the history of western philosophy.”
    Standing in front of a slide showing a picture of Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions, and which featured the phrase “the abolition of white democracy,” Ponce says, “it is fitting that a white supremacist of old with a white supremacist today exist and sit there smiling in the White House.”
    “Abolition. What does abolition mean?” he asks. “Abolition means we must destroy it, not reform it.”
    Ponce adds: “No voting’s going to help. No writing your congressperson. We need to smash white supremacy at every institutional level in this state…and we try to use legal means, but are legal means enough?”
    A student, during a question and answer period, chimed in by taking Ponce's statements a step further: “When we do abolish this white democracy...it will have to be in conflict...where we have to bear arms, where we’d have to go against and do what is illegal.”
    Ponce responds: “Well, what is illegal in the eyes of the state.”

More at: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/31...democracy.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good luck with that dumb-ass...

I begin with the premise I am oppressed. Now you owe me.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Good luck with that dumb-ass...
    "They" are actually having a great deal of luck with it, in colleges, campuses, businesses and government.

"They" are very successful in recruiting fellow travelers of color and weirdosexuals of all stripes, along with any number of self loathing whites.

If white people do not want to find themselves with their heads on pikes, Rwandan style, they had better grow a $#@!ing spine, and fast.

Now who's being discriminated against?... segregation reimagined?

Last edited by shakey1; 02-01-2018 at 08:31 AM.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Is it legal for someone in authority to be encouraging others to do something illegal? Would professor be held liable for illegal actions committed because of his encouragement?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    A California professor’s controversial social justice lecture on "the abolition of white democracy" has gone viral after a student videotaped the anti-Trump presentation and shared it online.
    Now do you see why welfare recipients should not be allowed to vote?

He won, there's no white democracy here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    His first mistake is associating trump with capitalism.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    His first mistake is associating trump with capitalism.
    GTFO

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Now do you see why welfare recipients should not be allowed to vote?
    If we could get that passed we would have the votes to end welfare, which is even better.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Ok

Done!

NOW WHAT?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I would be all for giving white democracy to somebody else, but I'd feel guilty about someone else being debilitated by it.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

I would be all for giving white democracy to somebody else, but I'd feel guilty about someone else being debilitated by it.
    Enjoy the fire when you jump out of that frying pan.

(The pan can be taken off the fire)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Ok

Done!

NOW WHAT?
    Ha ha, they have no plans beyond that! All they want is to dismantle the system.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Ha ha, they have no plans beyond that! All they want is to dismantle the system.
    I thought trump was going to do that.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Where did you get the idea?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Where did you get the idea?
    He was the establishment wrecking ball. Turns out the last two words were extraneous.

The Establishment is not the same thing as our system of government, whether DJTvsg is going to wreck the establishment is not yet clear but these people make it clear they want to destroy our system of government.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

White Democracy in California ? Looks to me like it would be the same as any california democracy.

All he's doing walking back and forth preaching this crap is growing hate.

It goesn't get more racist than this....

FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    "They" are actually having a great deal of luck with it, in colleges, campuses, businesses and government.

"They" are very successful in recruiting fellow travelers of color and weirdosexuals of all stripes, along with any number of self loathing whites.

If white people do not want to find themselves with their heads on pikes, Rwandan style, they had better grow a $#@!ing spine, and fast.
    It might be different elsewhere but that $#@! don't float in the Ozarks..

Folks here will accept anybody who wants to act like the rest of us but get too far off plumb and you'll not last long, without neighbors and helping hands life here's a real bitch..

Abolition was a white man's trick. And why stop at huwite democracy? A turd is a turd, whatever it's color.