Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Seth Rich Hacked the DNC.

oh, ffs, why don't these tweets show up?!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kim Dotcom‏Verified account @KimDotcom 2h2 hours ago

I'm meeting my legal team on Monday. I will issue a statement about #SethRich on Tuesday. Please be patient. This needs to be done properly.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

edit.
    Last edited by AuH20; 05-20-2017 at 06:34 PM.

The Seth Rich conspiracy shows how fake news still works
    By David Weigel May 20 at 7:14 PM

What's known about Seth Rich's murder

On July 10, at 4:19 a.m., gunfire was detected in the District's Bloomingdale neighborhood. Not five minutes later, police found Seth Rich, a 27-year-old Democratic National Committee staffer, lying on the ground, dying from a bullet wound to his back. A conscious Rich was transported to the hospital; by daybreak, he was dead.

Nearly one year later, Rich's death remains one of America's thousands of unsolved murders — and the focus of endless conspiracy theories, spread this past week by Fox News, alt-right social media, a local D.C. news station and the Russian embassy in Britain. The reemergence of the conspiracy theory this week, which did not lack for real news, revealed plenty about the fake news ecosystem (or to use BuzzFeed's useful phrase, “the upside-down media”) in the Trump era. It also happened to cause untold pain for the Rich family, which has sent a cease-and-desist letter to the so-called private investigator who led this dive back into the fever swamp.

[Family of slain DNC staffer fights back against conspiracy theories with cease-and-desist letter]

Here's what we learned.

TV news can be an easy mark. This iteration of the Seth Rich story started when the District's own Fox 5 ran a Monday night “exclusive,” citing one source — a Fox New legal commentator, Rod Wheeler — for a “big break in the investigation.” Reporter Marina Marraco reported that “conspiracy theories” could “be proven right,” as Wheeler was saying what had been rumored since last year: Rich might have leaked DNC emails to WikiLeaks, making him the target of an assassination.

“You have information that could link Seth Rich to WikiLeaks?” asked Marraco.

“Absolutely. Yeah. That's confirmed,” said Wheeler, who Fox 5 identified as the Rich family's investigator.

Within 24 hours, reporters at NBC News, CNN and The Washington Post had debunked the story. First, Rich's family quickly corrected the idea that Wheeler was on their payroll; he was hired by Ed Butowsky, a Texas businessman who had grown interested in the case. Next, Wheeler told CNN he hadn't actually obtained information linking Rich to WikiLeaks — Fox 5, he insisted, had told him to say so.

Marraco did not cite any sources except Wheeler — not the Rich family, not D.C. police, not the mayor's office, not the DNC. Wheeler, a very occasional TV pundit, was noticeably skimpy on details, suggesting he had a source who'd told him eyeball-to-eyeball that Rich's computer was in lock-up and that it had evidence of WikiLeaks contact. But he was murky on whether D.C. police or the FBI allegedly had the laptop, and the family quickly reported that neither did.

Most forms of reporting have guardrails that this story would have crashed against. Had the channel waited to run the story until the family or the police weighed in, it couldn't have aired. But that's the problem — there's a fluff allowance on TV, one that lets sensational videos through even if they've not been fully vetted. That's why a quick perusal of local news will often find segments devoted to viral videos, a phenomenon Nathan Fielder tested in an episode of his gonzo series “Nathan For You.”

In retrospect, it seems natural for the fake story to resurface via a small TV station. But what caused it to surface at all?

Fake news has weakened on Facebook, but its bots still own Twitter. With very little fanfare, likely a result of the backlash it got from conservatives after Gawker revealed its editorial policy for newsfeeds, Facebook has seriously cracked down on the ability of conspiracy and clickbait sites to make stories trend.

There's been no similar crackdown on Twitter, where conspiracy theorists can still coordinate, start trends, and benefit when bots chime in. That happened this week, in a big way. The theory that Rich must have been killed by nefarious forces at the Democratic National Committee, as punishment for his betrayal to WikiLeaks, has bubbled long enough to have several memes ready for the latest eruption. Even before the Fox5 segment, the #SethRich and #HisNameWasSethRich hashtag were active; the latest “break” in the story came when Robbin Young, a former model who calls herself a “Bond Girl” on the strength of a small role in “For Your Eyes Only,” published unverified messages that she claimed showed the hacker Guccifer 2.0 crediting Rich for the leak.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...s-still-works/
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Lavrov compares the current U.S. Media to Soviet media of old.

http://russia-insider.com/en/politic...-union/ri19889

I sometimes get the impression that many US media outlets work according to a principle which was common in the Soviet Union. Back then people used to joke that the newspaper Pravda [Truth] had no truth in it, and the Izvestia [News] paper has no news in it. I get the impression that many US media operate in the same way.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

The satanists got sloppy this time............ Complacency tends to do that.

Podesta incriminated himself ironically......... Forget about the public for a second. This type of fascinating material is redpilling some very dangerous people who work in the SpecOps community.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    ://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/20/the-seth-rich-conspiracy-shows-how-fake-news-still-works/[/url]
    Washington Post is fake news.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

fake news.. Wapo and the NyT are just propaganda engines spreading fake news as real news and distorting reality.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Ditto that!

So according to the Washington Post, a disgruntled DNC staffer with access, means and motive could not possibly have leaked emails and files of DNC corruption. That is completely impossible, and for anyone to consider evidence of such is a wacked out conspiracy theorists promoting fake news. Even as Assange and Murray confirm the materials came from an insider, not Russia, and directly insinuated Seth Rich was the source.

Yet the same WaPo in full tinfoil hat mode, wants us all to believe that the Russian government, not having any knowledge of DNC's corruption activities, hacked the DNC computers. There they just by chance happen to find mountains of evidence of DNC corruption. How Russia got the DNC to commit all that corruption, we'll never know. (Perhaps Hillary, Brazile and the DNC executives are all secretly Russian agents that rigged the primaries as part of a secret Russian plan to disgrace the DNC.) And of course it is of such important concern that the DNC refused FBI any access to its servers. Of such great concern that No law enforcement or government body examined DNC servers. Then Russia provided all the information to Wikileaks. Yeah, that makes so much more sense. NOT!

The WaPo has turned itself into a real life version of the Onion, Only not satire but utter fools. WaPo is a complete joke. It has established a repeated pattern of continuous fake news (even so much as labeling Dr. Ron Paul as a Russian agent) to promote deep state agenda, interventionism and war. Yet there is someone here, who with full knowledge of the perverse fake news and deep state cheerleader pattern of the WaPo, continues to promote the idiotic blather from the WaPo as if the WaPo were the bastion of promoting libertarian ideals and investigative truth. Why? What motive?

Last edited by AZJoe; 05-21-2017 at 11:56 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Ditto that!

So according to the Washington Post, a disgruntled DNC staffer with access, means and motive could not possibly have leaked emails and files of DNC corruption. That is completely impossible, and for anyone to consider evidence of such is a wacked out conspiracy theorists promoting fake news. Even as Assange and Murray confirm the materials came from an insider, not Russia, and directly insinuated Seth Rich was the source.

Yet the same WaPo in full tinfoil hat mode, wants us all to believe that the Russian government, not having any knowledge of DNC's corruption activities, hacked the DNC computers. There they just by chance happen to find mountains of evidence of DNC corruption. How Russia got the DNC to commit all that corruption, we'll never know. (Perhaps Hillary, Brazile and the DNC executives are all secretly Russian agents that rigged the primaries as part of a secret Russian plan to disgrace the DNC.) And of course it is of such important concern that the DNC refused FBI any access to its servers. Of such great concern that No law enforcement or government body examined DNC servers. Then Russia provided all the information to Wikileaks. Yeah, that makes so much more sense. NOT!

The WaPo has turned itself into a real life version of the Onion, Only not satire but utter fools. WaPo is a complete joke. It has established a repeated pattern of continuous fake news (even so much as labeling Dr. Ron Paul as a Russian agent) to promote deep state agenda, interventionism and war. Yet there is someone here, who with full knowledge of the perverse fake news and deep state cheerleader pattern of the WaPo, continues to promote the idiotic blather from the WaPo as if the WaPo were the bastion of promoting libertarian ideals and investigative truth. Why? What motive?

That CPUD even posts their bull$#@! is disgraceful.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does CPUd have any decency left?

what I don't understand is how CPUD has so much reputation. CPUD keeps posting fake news crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    what I don't understand is how CPUD has so much reputation. CPUD keeps posting fake news crap.
    He is a member of the Shill faction of RPF. They actively +rep each other and the mods pretend they do not see it.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    He is a member of the Shill faction of RPF. They actively +rep each other and the mods pretend they do not see it.
    reputations upvotes downvotes should be public..... Hidden reputation out of thin air!!! This is ironic on a forum promoting sound money.

reputations upvotes downvotes should be public..... Hidden reputation out of thin air!!! This is ironic on a forum promoting sound money.
    The real goal of the forum is troll training.

Does CPUd have any decency left?

And now back to regularly scheduled RPF programming......

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post

Troll training can be painful at times.

Troll training can be painful at times.
    So can your running commentary.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So can your running commentary.
    Your commentary, on the other hand, is a source of enlightenment for anybody who reads RPF.

And that guy who wrote that, David Weigel, is a name that rings a bell. I was digging into some race baiting BS, years ago, and he was in the middle of it. Can't recall what it was. Maybe connections to the NAACP or SPLC but it was clear he's some commie Jew who manipulates blacks to keep them in victim mode and on the plantation. Quite fitting he ended up with a gig at the Compost.

After his two thousand articles from every bull$#@! blog and "news" site, CPUD is single handedly making me give zero $#@!s about anything Trump does. I used to defend him when it was reasonable. Buzzfeed, Politico, and the Washington Post being spread as if they are fact is a little bit too much.

Though again, back to regularly scheduled ronpaulforums commentary.

Namely, CPUD posting the opinions and lies from propaganda pimping regime whores. 2012 or 2008 seems so far away for some but I still remember the treatment of Ron Paul by these salesmen for Satan. Not even mentioning their cheerleading efforts which have popularized the supposed need to vanquish hundreds of thousands of civilians.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Since 2008 "Hope and Change" revolt, DNC folks tend to be pretty honest and don't tell lies.

This is a very troubling allegation, let's wait till all the facts come out.
    I don't find it troubling. I'd say it's good news because if Kim Dotcom says it, he'll prove it and that will blow this thing wide open. Now that Hannity is tweeting with him that means this will get a lot of coverage.

After his two thousand articles from every bull$#@! blog and "news" site, CPUD is single handedly making me give zero $#@!s about anything Trump does. I used to defend him when it was reasonable. Buzzfeed, Politico, and the Washington Post being spread as if they are fact is a little bit too much.

Though again, back to regularly scheduled ronpaulforums commentary.

Namely, CPUD posting the opinions and lies from propaganda pimping regime whores. 2012 or 2008 seems so far away for some but I still remember the treatment of Ron Paul by these salesmen for Satan. Not even mentioning their cheerleading efforts which have popularized the supposed need to vanquish hundreds of thousands of civilians.
    Fair enough. And I don't disagree with much of what you say. My post really wasn't directed at you. Just that it was pertinent to the timosman and Mordan circlejerk.

It's not CPU making me give zero $#@!s anything Trump. Trump does that well enough on his own. You know me, I've hated Trump since the beginning. Do you remember the maltreatment of Ron Paul by Trump? I do.

loveshiscountry

I wonder why it took so long for this person to speak out?

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast