Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strategic mistake: Did Hillary peak too early?

Strategic mistake: Did Hillary peak too early?

In days before the last debate and at peak of favorable media blitz, HRC had 11 points lead over Trump. In polls after the debate, her lead had been cut to 4 points and in the latest poll Trump is even ahead by 2 points.
    Did neocons war crimes enablers lobbies made a strategic blunder in timing by peaking HRC too early?

Releasing photos of HRC on plane may also be a bad tactic as it may remind some voters of so called "snakes on a plane" video that seem to have very negatively impacted some of her previous lead.

TRUMP UP 2

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Trump needs a huge surge in many states to be able to challenge Clinton at this point. He is running out of time to do it. He doesn't seem to be surging. Even states he was once expected to win are now tossups. Only a couple weeks left.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Trump needs a huge surge in many states to be able to challenge Clinton at this point. He is running out of time to do it. He doesn't seem to be surging. Even states he was once expected to win are now tossups. Only a couple weeks left.
    Either he is surging or some of the MSM polls showing him 11 points down just few days ago were manipulated. Take your pick.

In days before the last debate and at peak of favorable media blitz, HRC had 11 points lead over Trump. In polls after the debate, her lead had been cut to 4 points and in the latest poll Trump is even ahead by 2 points.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Either he is surging or some of the MSM polls showing him 11 points down just few days ago were manipulated. Take your pick.
    Those numbers are quoting different polls. Hillary has never been ahead in the poll that shows Trump ahead by 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Those numbers are quoting different polls. Hillary has never been ahead in the poll that shows Trump ahead by 2.
    Clinton by 11 is probably too much and Trump ahead by two is also probably too much the other way which is why polls are often averaged. By that, Clinton still leads. And leads by even more in the count of Electoral College votes.

Investor's Business Daily poll has had Trump ahead since the start of September.

Interesting thing I note on this graph of their poll results. It only indicates that the poll was of registered voters during the times it had Clinton ahead. When the "registered voters" note is removed, Trump surges ahead. Changed methodology?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-23-2016 at 01:09 PM.

Trump is surging people are grilling on Hillary's facebook and twitter

Grilling? Sounds like a party!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    He has surged in same Reuters polls also:

Fri Oct 21, 2016
    Trump gains on Clinton, poll shows 'rigged' message resonates

Trump: "We have a bunch of babies running our country"
    01:07
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN12L1UI

Clinton leads Trump by 12 points in latest Reuters poll
    2 months ago
    http://cd1077fm.com/news/030030-clin...-reuters-poll/

And what does that poll say?

Clinton led Trump 44 percent to 40 percent
    That is still a fairly big lead with just a couple weeks left.

There was as big swing in the Reuters poll results shortly after that when they removed the "neither" option from their polling. Since "neither" is not a valid option you find on a real ballot, it distorted the figures for how somebody may actually vote. http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN10910T

In a four- way match-up they show her gap widening the last couple weeks. http://polling.reuters.com/#!poll/TM...ue/spotlight/1
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-23-2016 at 01:44 PM.

And what does that poll say?

That is still a fairly big lead.
    Almost within margin of error.

Polls are all over the place, one cannot but arrive at the conclusion that MSM narrative based on selective polls is biased agenda driven and misleading if not bogus.
    If DNC could plot to plant bogus stories in media about Sanders campaign when he was starting to surge, do you think similar bogus stories would not be plotted about Trump in a DNC-Media collusion?

Changing the topic now I see. But that would made your "Trump Leads By 2%" even more meaningless since it was well within the margin of error while this one is outside the margin of error.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-23-2016 at 01:48 PM.

It all depends on turn out and cheating anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Changing the topic now I see. But that would made your "Trump Leads By 2%" even more meaningless since it was well within the margin of error while this one is outside the margin of error.
    Of course you believe the poll that says what you want.

I look at all polls- not just the ones "I want to see". I go with the average and ignore the outliers like "Trump Up by Two" or "Clinton Up by 11". Reality is somewhere in between. Average four way poll right now is Clinton by 5.6 points. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...tein-5952.html
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-23-2016 at 03:50 PM.

Projected electoral map shows Clinton leads Trump 334 - 204 http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...l_college.html

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quite a few of advance polls on both sides are at least in part propaganda. Someone had made a valid point that pollsters start getting objective close toelection/about week before election to save their credibility. I'm going with theory that almost all polls are manipulated, left leaning media machine is so much bigger than pro-Trump media especially this election season.

Banned

Blog Entries
    1) Today Wikileaks has shown that the DNC does indeed pay polling companies to weight polls in demographics favorable to her. Polls mean nothing.
    Podesta email 56621 states : https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26551

To: agreenberg@gqrr.com, sgreenberg@gqrr.com, ic2008@gqrr.com
    Date: 2008-01-18 19:04
    Subject: Atlas polling recommendations

Hey Guys, See attached from Atlas. Useful but we should still do our due
    diligence on it.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Jan 17, 2008 7:23 PM
    Subject: FW: Meet and polling design
    To: tmatzzie@gmail.com
    Cc: Andy Meyer <ameyer@atlasproject.net>, georgerakis@gmail.com

Attached are the state by state polling and research recommendations
    from the ATLAS product that have been compiled into one document. Please
    let Andy or I know if you have any questions or need additional
    information.

Crystal King
    cking@atlasproject.net
    (202) 974-8285 Direct
    (202) 316-1299 Mobile
    (202) 974-8361 Fax

----- Original Message -----
    To: georgerakis@gmail.com <georgerakis@gmail.com>; Andy Meyer
    Sent: Thu Jan 10 21:21:07 2008
    Subject: Meet and polling design

Hey, when can we meet? I also want to get your Atlas folks to
    recommend oversamples for our polling before we start in February. By
    market, regions, etc. I want to get this all compiled into one set of
    recommendations so we can maximize what we get out of our media
    polling.

-Tom

2) The Hillary campaign is frozen. The reason they only thing they do is attack trump, is because that is all they can do. Anything else they say, they realize might be proven to be a lie, with wikileaks hanging over their heads. (their entire campaign is one big lie).

3) trump is going to win in a landslide. The constant media demonization of him, his followers... AND anybody who might think they like him, is driving people in droves to him... ...and eventually turning from haters to fans.

4) the best thing to come out of this election so far is bringing the crooked vote counting system to the forefront. Most Americans are no longer delusional about how free & fair their elections are. The media bias, and now they are looking into voter fraud.... ...this can not be undone. Once the truth is out, it is a genie that cannot be put back in.
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-23-2016 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    1) Today Wikileaks has shown that the DNC does indeed pay polling companies to weight polls in demographics favorable to her. Polls mean nothing.
    This is not surprising at all. This on top of so called NYT/NBC "journalists" secretly playing Clinton campaign advisors at day and debate moderators at night and then DNC chief leaking CNN townhall questions to Hillary campaign in advance.

It is systemic rigging, now the test is for HRC's opponents to expose it and educate the voters. If they can't do that effectively, then they don't really deserve to win.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Podesta email 56621 states : https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26551

2) The Hillary campaign is frozen. The reason they only thing they do is attack trump, is because that is all they can do. Anything else they say, they realize might be proven to be a lie, with wikileaks hanging over their heads. (their entire campaign is one big lie).

3) trump is going to win in a landslide. The constant media demonization of him, his followers... AND anybody who might think they like him, is driving people in droves to him... ...and eventually turning from haters to fans.

4) the best thing to come out of this election so far is bringing the crooked vote counting system to the forefront. Most Americans are no longer delusional about how free & fair their elections are. The media bias, and now they are looking into voter fraud.... ...this can not be undone. Once the truth is out, it is a genie that cannot be put back in.
    Campaigns and candidates almost all hire private polling agencies to see how they are doing as well as what issues to cover and where to concentrate their efforts for maximum gain. Rand Paul has used them too (not this same one though). In this case, the polling group does polling for progressives. http://atlasproject.net/#our-services/

It isn't a major news polling agency which media outlets use.

Our Services

The Atlas project combines the institutional memory of the progressive movement with current expert analysis and cutting-edge data visualization to ensure efficient, effective decisions that result in progressive victories.

ONLINE TOOLKIT

The Atlas Project Online Toolkit is an interactive platform for Democratic and progressive organizations that integrates the best election data, media alerts, activity tracking, and in-depth research and analysis.

ATLAS ROADMAPS

These comprehensive state primers contain everything you need to know before you put boots on the ground. Updated with new data and a thorough analysis of the 2014 campaigns by our regional experts, along with the geographic breakdowns, media overviews, and progressive institutional memory that Atlas has always provided.

POWER MAPPING REPORTS

Our expert researchers and analysts build Power Mapping reports from an extensive network of operatives who have first-hand information on your targets. A supplement to our Roadmaps, Atlas Power Mapping reports can be tailored to meet the needs of your organization’s strategic imperatives.

Atlas research and analysis allowed us to create a smart and focused campaign plan.
    — MARLON MARSHALL, 2012 DEPUTY NATIONAL FIELD DIRECTOR, OBAMA FOR AMERICA
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-23-2016 at 07:26 PM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    This is not surprising at all. This on top of so called NYT/NBC "journalists" secretly playing Clinton campaign advisors at day and debate moderators at night and then DNC chief leaking CNN townhall questions to Hillary campaign in advance.

It is systemic rigging, now the test is for HRC's opponents to expose it and educate the voters. If they can't do that effectively, then they don't really deserve to win.

I'm just waiting for Zippy to consult his favorite debunk site and come back with some knot tying logic that this isn't what it says it is. And then explain when you look at the white papers of the polls, the demographic sampling of these polls (which conspiracy theorists have already pointed out), is indeed weighted towards Clinton favorable demographics.

(Actually Zippy, I don't want to see a reply, I'd rather you just go to hell or huffpost... ..which ever one is more comfortable.)

It is quite amazing, Anonymous, wikileaks, seemed to weak and facile since we met them. Then, in two months, their true power is revealed.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Campaigns and candidates almost all hire private polling agencies to see how they are doing as well as what issues to cover and where to concentrate their efforts for maximum gain. Rand Paul has used them too (not this same one though). In this case, the polling group does polling for progressives. http://atlasproject.net/#our-services/

Wooo hee.. Zippy, your handlers had that talking point on hand...

"recommend oversamples"

Go back to your handlers, and get the answer to how do they explain this phrase. You just gave me a bunch of crap, but did not hit on the actual phrase that proved rigging of polls.

And Zippy,

It's the final showdown. Your side has been exposed for what they are. You guys are finished. You might win the battle, Clinton might "win" on election night, but I assure you... ..you will not win the war.

Now, if anybody doubts the polls are rigged, check the white papers. You will find they are almost all weighted towards Clinton demographics. It has been pointed out time and time again in almost every poll now. The rest of the world sees it, and the establishment keep thinking that another lie will patch up the millions of lies before.

it doesn't work anymore. Your side does not control the narrative anymore. The truth does. And the world will never again be the same.
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-23-2016 at 07:39 PM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    And to the Ron Paulites here, who wonder why there would be an operative on this seeming back-corner forum:

You all were, and are, the vangaurd of this assault on the empire of lies.

I dont even agree with you on half the issues, but I know which side values truth, and which side values lies, and I always have. It's because Ron Paul was a brave man in a time when it looked bleak. It is a shame he did not have the alpha qualities to be the leader Trump is becoming.

But I assure you, the awakening has happened. Things will never be the same after this election. Liars are going to watch their words... or, the elite are simply going to destroy everything.

I in my life have never seen anything like this.

Banned

Blog Entries
    And as Zippy asks his manager how to handle the question, let me explain it to the righteous:

He insulted my intelligence, by telling me Atlas is not a major polling company. Duh, Zippy. Duh. I've never seen an Atlas poll, have you? He then explained to me, that Atlas is basically a data analysis firm, that helps leaders of democratic election campaigns visualize statistics.

Yes, zippy, I was quite aware of that.

Now, what do they want Atlas to look at?

the demographics they do best in.

Why?

So they can "recommend oversampling"

To who?

To the polling companies they pay to take polls.

Duh, Zippy Duh.

Now, why do I hate Zippy?

He does this all the time.

I say the sky is blue.

He says, "actually, the sky is full of scattered light that gets patterned into a certain wavelength."

Yes, Zippy.

And that wavelength is blue.

And I hate, hate, hate wasting my time, knowing I am battling a true shill, who is gathering his "facts" from some nerve center, and shot gunning them all over the internet. It takes him 2 minutes to post his pre-written garbage, and takes me 5 minutes to write a reply.

I really resent this copy & paste bot is still allowed to post here.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'd be doing the same, so can we really blame her?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quite a few of advance polls on both sides are at least in part propaganda. Someone had made a valid point that pollsters start getting objective close toelection/about week before election to save their credibility. I'm going with theory that almost all polls are manipulated, left leaning media machine is so much bigger than pro-Trump media especially this election season.
    Hooboy... right.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

If you are not interested in reading somebody's posts there is something called the "ignore" function.

But thank you for taking the time to read them.

Banned

Blog Entries
    If you are not interested in reading somebody's posts there is something called the "ignore" function.

But thank you for taking the time to read them.
    OH no no no no, zippy. You wish.

Your job, whether it be volunteer, or payed, is try to hit truth at its root. You want to disprove people here, before they go tell all their friends about the proofs provided here on these forums... ...especially from me.

You said I spend a lot of time "picking" on you. That is because when you post here, you have an agenda. It is not conversation, it is certainly not freedom. It is to obfuscate, lie, or change the narrative so when people see and start conversations here, they will be guided to whatever your handlers want them too. You will try to railroad the debate, or you will try to make it look like you have the facts, so people will not re-post the "crazy conspiracy theories" they find here, elsewhere.

If you say so. But yes, I do try to support the truth. Your "truth" just isn't the same as mine.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-23-2016 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I'd be doing the same, so can we really blame her?
    If you were staring at another man's package, maybe it would still raise an eyebrow or two.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast