Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested In New Hampshire

Apparently it's being reported that Maxwell recently had received a covid booster shot.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Apparently it's being reported that Maxwell recently had received a covid booster shot.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

I hate federal prosecutors because the objective in any federal prosecution is always political. In this case, what was intriguing about Epstein was where did the money come from and that question was effectively shut down with this bull$#@! trial.

So, Epstein's financial-advisor-to-billionaires cover story was a lie.
    Ghilsiane said there were videos and cameras were in his homes. We've never seen a video.
    Robert Maxwell had a shady relationship with Mossad, who may have murdered him.
    Assumption was that Epstein, working for or with Mossad, used videos to blackmail powerful people but there's never been any proof.
    Lots of sleazy stories from women who were jail bait at the time they began "working" for Epstein.
    Ghislaine was his house manager and sort of a pimp/madame, but not exactly fitting that definition.
    Many of the girls in Epstein world were of age, even into their 20s. He wasn't a pedophile because he wasn't into little, prepubescent children. He was that classification that liked teens (to 20s) which there's a name for but I can't remember what it is.

So, Ghislaine, who is not a very nice person (and was in love with Epstein), according to an interview I read with a friend of hers, is facing $#@!ing LIFE in prison. What the hell kind of "justice" is that? An actual pimp, trafficking in drug addicted runaways, might get what, three years? No matter how suspicious all of this looked (with good reason), NONE of that really juicy stuff was addressed, deliberately. This was a trial just to disappear this woman, who wasn't even talking, anyway, but that some people wanted shut up. As scummy as she is, this is wrong and immoral.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Many of the girls in Epstein world were of age, even into their 20s. He wasn't a pedophile because he wasn't into little, prepubescent children. He was that classification that liked teens (to 20s) which there's a name for but I can't remember what it is.........As scummy as she is, this is wrong and immoral.
    It is common knowledge they are Pedophiles and not like some big secret. As far as the older victims, we are not talking about consensual sex here. Holding people against their will and raping them is immoral and a pretty serious crime.

I am guessing you are just echoing what some pod-casters are saying on this subject. I noticed I am starting to see posts like yours in various places the last few days which appears to be an effort to minimize what they were doing and disparage the victims. I am assuming some pundit pedo surrogate of theirs and/or party political apparatus are concerned about how the association to these two looks for them. So the spin doctors are out there spreading false information to clean up their image due to the association or ward off any new allegations.
    Last edited by kahless; 01-04-2022 at 10:40 AM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I am guessing you are just echoing what some pod-casters are saying on this subject. I noticed I am starting to see posts like yours in various places the last few days which appears to be an effort to minimize what they were doing and disparage the victims. I am assuming some pundit pedo surrogate of theirs and/or party political apparatus are concerned about how the association to these two looks for them. So the spin doctors are out there spreading false information to ward off any new allegations coming out against other politicians.
    Academia and the MSM are working overtime at it. Does the phrase "stigmatized minor attracted persons" sound familiar to anyone? Can you imagine hearing such rot not so many years ago, when Australia convicted a guy for having a cartoon image of two kids screwing?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Academia and the MSM are working overtime at it. Does the phrase "stigmatized minor attracted persons" sound familiar to anyone? Can you imagine hearing such rot not so many years ago, when Australia convicted a guy for having a cartoon image of two kids screwing?
    If he was related to a member of the club in some way that guy would be given a prime time guest spot as a pundit at either of the three news networks. Laws are for peasants.

"stigmatized minor attracted persons" , sounds like new conditioning which should be stopped in it's tracks now before we head in the direction of them having their own flags and parades some day.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

I wonder if this is part of scam setup in advance to free her.

Ghislaine Maxwell 'could file for mistrial' after juror reveals he suffered childhood sexual abuse
    Speaking to media for the first time, a juror indicated that he had suffered past abuse and that this had informed his decision
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-ne...eals-suffered/
    Speaking for the first time since Maxwell was found guilty in by New York court last week, one juror described himself as a survivor of sexual abuse and indicated that this had informed his decision.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    It is common knowledge they are Pedophiles and not like some big secret. As far as the older victims, we are not talking about consensual sex here. Holding people against their will and raping them is immoral and a pretty serious crime.

I am guessing you are just echoing what some pod-casters are saying on this subject. I noticed I am starting to see posts like yours in various places the last few days which appears to be an effort to minimize what they were doing and disparage the victims. I am assuming some pundit pedo surrogate of theirs and/or party political apparatus are concerned about how the association to these two looks for them. So the spin doctors are out there spreading false information to clean up their image due to the association or ward off any new allegations.
    I didn't say they weren't sexual deviants and didn't commit crimes against young females. There has never been any accusation of pedophilia, though. Pedophilia refers, exclusively, to pre-pubescent children. As I sad, there's a different classification for those attracted to post-pubescent young teens. Look it up, yourself. There's a big difference between, say, a six year old child and a fifteen year old.

Anyway, the main point of my post was the political nature of federal prosecutions and the differences in sentences for the same kinds of offenses. They lured young women with false promises and money, where a pimp does things like getting a homeless runaway addicted to heroin and is physically abusive with beatings. No pimp ever faces life in prison because his prosecution is not political.

And, BTW, I have never listened to any podcast about this. I've read articles and it's the source of the money and if people were blackmailed that most interests me and was not at issue in this trial. The sex crimes and that they involved minors, sadly, are common.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

I guess you could say she made her bed… likely not to make an impact on the root problems that just seem to fester

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I didn't say they weren't sexual deviants and didn't commit crimes against young females. There has never been any accusation of pedophilia, though. Pedophilia refers, exclusively, to pre-pubescent children. As I sad, there's a different classification for those attracted to post-pubescent young teens. Look it up, yourself. There's a big difference between, say, a six year old child and a fifteen year old.
    There were such accusations.
    They have just been swept under the rug.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

There were such accusations.
    They have just been swept under the rug.
    Anyone can say anything. Where is the evidence, because that matters. Generally, people mix up the term pedophile with adults attracted to anyone under legal age. Epstein was into what is known as jail bait, not little kids. Pedos don't go after teenage to twenties girls and women. They hang around playgrounds. They're two different kinds of predators. I think the Podestas are pedos.

Here we have Epstein making his case for sex with teens and a pic of him with the type of girl he was after:

https://pluralist.com/jeffrey-epstein-nyt-interview/

That aside, do you understand my point about political prosecution vs garden variety criminal and the disparity in sentencing?

-GLP poster

Anyone can say anything. Where is the evidence, because that matters. Generally, people mix up the term pedophile with adults attracted to anyone under legal age. Epstein was into what is known as jail bait, not little kids. Pedos don't go after teenage to twenties girls and women. They hang around playgrounds. They're two different kinds of predators. I think the Podestas are pedos.

Here we have Epstein making his case for sex with teens and a pic of him with the type of girl he was after:

That aside, do you understand my point about political prosecution vs garden variety criminal and the disparity in sentencing?
    The larger problem is that Epstein was far, far from a lone-wolf. So Epstein's individual proclivities aren't really the thing that matters here. Prior to getting in with Maxwell, he was just a day-trader that got lucky on Wall St. and apparently had the same proclivities back then, but no "safe" way to exercise them. This is speculation, but well-grounded: perhaps the deal that Robert Maxwell made with Epstein was to feed Epstein's appetites with an unlimited supply of his preferred "jail bait", in exchange for Epstein managing the logistics of much pricier cargo, on Maxwell's behalf.

What we know is that, post 2008 (first arrest/conviction), virtually every name that we believe was listed in Epstein's black-book has disavowed all knowledge of whatever was going on at LSJ. Suddenly, nobody wants to have anything to do with Mr. "Super-connector"... if it was really true that this is just about Epstein's individual sexual perversions, why all of this? Almost nothing about this story makes sense and the more you dig, the more bizarre and incoherent it becomes. It may not be an exaggeration to say that the Epstein scandal is the biggest cover-up in history. Anyone associated with Epstein post-2008 (ahem, Andrew) was stepping into a bear-trap, whether they realized it or not. Epstein was rumored to have secured his cozy deal because of all his money. But that doesn't really make sense -- the Feds already had the entire anti-terror machine at their disposal in 2008 and they could have seized Epstein's every last penny, and auctioned all his crap, but they didn't.

Given that Robert Maxwell was an active intelligence asset, it makes exactly zero sense to try to pretend that Epstein was just some wandering billionaire with a proclivity for getting "backrubs" from teenage girls. A more realistic reading of the story is that Epstein pulled an Icarus... he got careless, greedy and flagrant and he got caught red-handed in 2008. Whoever was employing him to move whatever product he was moving would have known immediately that Epstein had to be buried under 10 miles of concrete. It was all downhill from there and his 2008-2018 "release" from prison was likely nothing more than an extended sting operation. I remember the "temple" that was on LSJ and I remember what LSJ looked like from the aerial photos. The "temple" that is there today is a very crappy, plywood cutout prop, and the surface of the island itself looks nothing like it did pre-2018.

Epstein sent a 40,000 lb jaw crusher to his island after first arrest

They are telling the biggest lie imaginable. Maybe bigger than anyone who isn't part of it can even imagine...

I agree in general.

But he was a pedophile and at least some of his customers were pedos.

Nine women are suing the estate of Jeffrey Epstein based on decades-old abuse allegations dating as far back as 1978.
    “In or about 1978, and continuing for a period of time thereafter, when Plaintiff Jane Doe XIV was approximately thirteen years old, Epstein sexually assaulted, abused, battered and raped her multiple times,” the lawsuit alleges. “As a result of the aforementioned sexual abuse, Plaintiff Jane Doe XIV suffered, and continues to suffer from severe and serious injuries including, but not limited to, severe emotional distress and physical manifestations thereof.”
    This appears to be the oldest known allegation of sexual abuse against Epstein. The 1978 claim is three years after Epstein taught teens at the Dalton School, an elite institution that was helmed by Attorney General William Barr’s father Donald Barr.
    Another Jane Doe plaintiff alleges that Epstein began sexually abusing her even before she was a teenager.
    “In or about 1993, when Plaintiff Jane Doe XIII was approximately eleven years old, Epstein sexually assaulted, abused, battered and digitally penetrated her on three, separate occasions,” the lawsuit continues. “Epstein also forced Plaintiff to perform oral sex on him.”
    Three of the other plaintiffs claim to have been sexually abused by Epstein as part of his “massive sex trafficking network” while they were minors; four women say they were sexually assaulted by Epstein when they were adults. According to the lawsuit, the sexual abuse against some of the plaintiffs continued until 2004.

More at: https://lawandcrime.com/lawsuit/laws...dalton-school/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    The larger problem is that Epstein was far, far from a lone-wolf. So Epstein's individual proclivities aren't really the thing that matters here. Prior to getting in with Maxwell, he was just a day-trader that got lucky on Wall St. and apparently had the same proclivities back then, but no "safe" way to exercise them. This is speculation, but well-grounded: perhaps the deal that Robert Maxwell made with Epstein was to feed Epstein's appetites with an unlimited supply of his preferred "jail bait", in exchange for Epstein managing the logistics of much pricier cargo, on Maxwell's behalf.

What we know is that, post 2008 (first arrest/conviction), virtually every name that we believe was listed in Epstein's black-book has disavowed all knowledge of whatever was going on at LSJ. Suddenly, nobody wants to have anything to do with Mr. "Super-connector"... if it was really true that this is just about Epstein's individual sexual perversions, why all of this? Almost nothing about this story makes sense and the more you dig, the more bizarre and incoherent it becomes. It may not be an exaggeration to say that the Epstein scandal is the biggest cover-up in history. Anyone associated with Epstein post-2008 (ahem, Andrew) was stepping into a bear-trap, whether they realized it or not. Epstein was rumored to have secured his cozy deal because of all his money. But that doesn't really make sense -- the Feds already had the entire anti-terror machine at their disposal in 2008 and they could have seized Epstein's every last penny, and auctioned all his crap, but they didn't.

Given that Robert Maxwell was an active intelligence asset, it makes exactly zero sense to try to pretend that Epstein was just some wandering billionaire with a proclivity for getting "backrubs" from teenage girls. A more realistic reading of the story is that Epstein pulled an Icarus... he got careless, greedy and flagrant and he got caught red-handed in 2008. Whoever was employing him to move whatever product he was moving would have known immediately that Epstein had to be buried under 10 miles of concrete. It was all downhill from there and his 2008-2018 "release" from prison was likely nothing more than an extended sting operation. I remember the "temple" that was on LSJ and I remember what LSJ looked like from the aerial photos. The "temple" that is there today is a very crappy, plywood cutout prop, and the surface of the island itself looks nothing like it did pre-2018.

Epstein sent a 40,000 lb jaw crusher to his island after first arrest

They are telling the biggest lie imaginable. Maybe bigger than anyone who isn't part of it can even imagine...
    Comment in the reddit thread:

My guess would be crushing rocks on the island for roads, landscaping and breakwaters (or maybe backfilling tunnels) Who knows what else he threw in there but my guess it would be cheaper to buy a crusher than to ferry over trucks full of crushed rock especially if the island is mostly huge Basalt boulders and $#@! like that

That would be my guess. Another comment said bodies are easy to get rid of, which I also agree with when you're out on a private island. I don't think his thing was about murder, I think it probably involved stuff like weapons dealing, possibly drugs, money laundering, etc. I have no evidence for that guess but it's what makes most sense to me. Somebody was paying him an enormous amount of money to do what he was doing and it wasn't arranging happy endings which can be had anywhere.

-GLP poster

I agree in general.

But he was a pedophile and at least some of his customers were pedos.

Nine women are suing the estate of Jeffrey Epstein based on decades-old abuse allegations dating as far back as 1978.
    “In or about 1978, and continuing for a period of time thereafter, when Plaintiff Jane Doe XIV was approximately thirteen years old, Epstein sexually assaulted, abused, battered and raped her multiple times,” the lawsuit alleges. “As a result of the aforementioned sexual abuse, Plaintiff Jane Doe XIV suffered, and continues to suffer from severe and serious injuries including, but not limited to, severe emotional distress and physical manifestations thereof.”
    This appears to be the oldest known allegation of sexual abuse against Epstein. The 1978 claim is three years after Epstein taught teens at the Dalton School, an elite institution that was helmed by Attorney General William Barr’s father Donald Barr.
    Another Jane Doe plaintiff alleges that Epstein began sexually abusing her even before she was a teenager.
    “In or about 1993, when Plaintiff Jane Doe XIII was approximately eleven years old, Epstein sexually assaulted, abused, battered and digitally penetrated her on three, separate occasions,” the lawsuit continues. “Epstein also forced Plaintiff to perform oral sex on him.”
    Three of the other plaintiffs claim to have been sexually abused by Epstein as part of his “massive sex trafficking network” while they were minors; four women say they were sexually assaulted by Epstein when they were adults. According to the lawsuit, the sexual abuse against some of the plaintiffs continued until 2004.

More at: https://lawandcrime.com/lawsuit/laws...dalton-school/
    So, that suit wasn't filed until August of 2020 and it's making allegations about the 70s, when he wasn't connected or being paid mega bucks by whoever. I'm skeptical. It does not add up with the m.o. of a pedophile to raping adult women (also alleged). This looks like plaintiffs and lawyers looking to get some of that money.

-GLP poster

My guess would be crushing rocks on the island for roads, landscaping and breakwaters (or maybe backfilling tunnels) Who knows what else he threw in there but my guess it would be cheaper to buy a crusher than to ferry over trucks full of crushed rock especially if the island is mostly huge Basalt boulders and $#@! like that

That would be my guess. Another comment said bodies are easy to get rid of, which I also agree with when you're out on a private island. I don't think his thing was about murder, I think it probably involved stuff like weapons dealing, possibly drugs, money laundering, etc. I have no evidence for that guess but it's what makes most sense to me. Somebody was paying him an enormous amount of money to do what he was doing and it wasn't arranging happy endings which can be had anywhere.
    Yes, precisely. As for what was actually going on at LSJ, I don't rule anything in or out because we just don't have enough evidence. If you go look at the island on Google Maps, you will see that the majority of the island today (as of the last satellite photos taken, anyway, and assuming that the photos are even real) is just barren grass, access roads and gravel lots. I remember seeing photos of large tennis court / rec area which appears to have been completely stripped from the island. There is a boat-dock area on the south shore of the island that appears to have been demolished. In fact, the only part of the island that doesn't appear to have been demolished is the main living quarters, and the marina there. This doesn't look like the work of a single individual, this looks like the work of a small army. Did Epstein actually send a rock-crusher there or is that just a convenient cover-story for whoever actually did the demo work on that island?

Once again, going off of behavioral analysis, there seems to be a large number of people who are desperately interested in making sure that LSJ just fades from our collective memory and are willing to invest virtually unlimited resources for that purpose. Are they just LARPing us to try to egg us into believing there was evil going on there, when it was just your standard coke&hookers partying? That doesn't make sense, either, because there have been lots of coke&hookers parties on lots of remote islands that people are quite proud of (even if they can't brag too openly due to the authorities). And legal age becomes quite flexible in international areas due to the wide variation in consent age laws around the world. So even Epstein's proclivity for teenage girls doesn't explain this mysterious black hole of information about what was going on at LSJ.

Supposing that Epstein's island was being used for grave evil, the bodies would already be disposed of somehow. So perhaps the structures themselves were incriminating and that's what the demo operation was all about. I will reiterate -- the "temple" that is currently on the island, and which you will see in all web-search images, without exception, is not the actual temple that I distinctly remember seeing in photographs. It's a cartoon-cutout cardboard Hollywood prop meant to evoke "the temple" imagery from long-distance. I distinctly remember what the original temple looked like (there's a mosque it was modeled on) but most people might not. But even if you don't remember, you should be able to figure out that this "temple" is a fake just by taking one look at it, and considering Epstein's over-wrought artistic and architectural tastes. He had a taste for the kitsch and the overdone. Do you really believe that someone with effectively infinite cash, and a taste for the grandiose, would have built such a cartoon cutout box on his island?? Be serious.

Notice how the inset of the door is just "painted on", like a Disneyland prop. That will get you started... the more you look (web search for the images), the weirder it gets.

The architectural style that was said to have inspired Epstein's "temple":

Is there any real resemblance between these two structures? Now, ask yourself this -- how is it that there are zero images of the original temple available through web-search on any search engine? Google, DDG, Gibiru, it makes no difference where you search, you will not find a single photo of the original temple.

Yes, precisely. As for what was actually going on at LSJ, I don't rule anything in or out because we just don't have enough evidence. If you go look at the island on Google Maps, you will see that the majority of the island today (as of the last satellite photos taken, anyway, and assuming that the photos are even real) is just barren grass, access roads and gravel lots. I remember seeing photos of large tennis court / rec area which appears to have been completely stripped from the island. There is a boat-dock area on the south shore of the island that appears to have been demolished. In fact, the only part of the island that doesn't appear to have been demolished is the main living quarters, and the marina there. This doesn't look like the work of a single individual, this looks like the work of a small army. Did Epstein actually send a rock-crusher there or is that just a convenient cover-story for whoever actually did the demo work on that island?

Once again, going off of behavioral analysis, there seems to be a large number of people who are desperately interested in making sure that LSJ just fades from our collective memory and are willing to invest virtually unlimited resources for that purpose. Are they just LARPing us to try to egg us into believing there was evil going on there, when it was just your standard coke&hookers partying? That doesn't make sense, either, because there have been lots of coke&hookers parties on lots of remote islands that people are quite proud of (even if they can't brag too openly due to the authorities). And legal age becomes quite flexible in international areas due to the wide variation in consent age laws around the world. So even Epstein's proclivity for teenage girls doesn't explain this mysterious black hole of information about what was going on at LSJ.

Supposing that Epstein's island was being used for grave evil, the bodies would already be disposed of somehow. So perhaps the structures themselves were incriminating and that's what the demo operation was all about. I will reiterate -- the "temple" that is currently on the island, and which you will see in all web-search images, without exception, is not the actual temple that I distinctly remember seeing in photographs. It's a cartoon-cutout cardboard Hollywood prop meant to evoke "the temple" imagery from long-distance. I distinctly remember what the original temple looked like (there's a mosque it was modeled on) but most people might not. But even if you don't remember, you should be able to figure out that this "temple" is a fake just by taking one look at it, and considering Epstein's over-wrought artistic and architectural tastes. He had a taste for the kitsch and the overdone. Do you really believe that someone with effectively infinite cash, and a taste for the grandiose, would have built such a cartoon cutout box on his island?? Be serious.

Notice how the inset of the door is just "painted on", like a Disneyland prop. That will get you started... the more you look (web search for the images), the weirder it gets.

Is there any real resemblance between these two structures? Now, ask yourself this -- how is it that there are zero images of the original temple available through web-search on any search engine? Google, DDG, Gibiru, it makes no difference where you search, you will not find a single photo of the original temple.
    Epstein's little square temple is visible on Google Earth historical imagery. There's a gap from 2009 to 2013. Prior to and up through 2009 there's no temple there, then it is there in 2013. In 2014 a golden dome is added to the top of it, and then in 2017 that dome is no longer there. The building remains after that and is still there today. You can't view it from the side well enough to see the stripes. But satellite images from various angles do show its box shape. The geometric patterns on the pavement outside it are also clearly visible in most of the satellite images.

Edit: A google image search shows plenty of photos of it both with and without the golden dome. But it's the same temple. It looks corny. But it's real.

Edit 2: Aside from the alternating dark and light lines (a not uncommon architectural feature called Ablaq), the structure you showed doesn't look like a good candidate for the one that Epstein's was modeled after. Epstein's (when it had the golden dome) looked more like this one.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 01-06-2022 at 09:35 AM.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Epstein's little square temple is visible on Google Earth historical imagery. There's a gap from 2009 to 2013. Prior to and up through 2009 there's no temple there, then it is there in 2013. In 2014 a golden dome is added to the top of it, and then in 2017 that dome is no longer there. The building remains after that and is still there today. You can't view it from the side well enough to see the stripes. But satellite images from various angles do show its box shape. The geometric patterns on the pavement outside it are also clearly visible in most of the satellite images.
    -- as far as I can tell, the entire history of that island and any structures on it have been completely fabricated. Google Earth "historical" imagery means nothing to me.

Edit: A google image search shows plenty of photos of it both with and without the golden dome. But it's the same temple. It looks corny. But it's real.
    Yes, I know the cardboard cutout really exists there. Someone actually built that. But it wasn't Epstein, at least, it wasn't what Epstein originally built.

Edit 2: Aside from the alternating dark and light lines (a not uncommon architectural feature called Ablaq), the structure you showed doesn't look like a good candidate for the one that Epstein's was modeled after. Epstein's (when it had the golden dome) looked more like this one.
    That's also a good candidate -- the point is that he was inspired by this style of mosque, and that was a widely-known fact. I don't need to see photographs to "remember" what the original temple looked like, I distinctly remember it well enough to recognize that this current structure is not what he had originally built on LSJ -- it's not even close. I remember the original temple but many other people might not. That's OK, just open your eyeballs and look. Look at the palm trees. Look at the random zig-zagging of the outer perimeter of the pavement stones, as well as the random non-alignment of the patterns with each other. Look at the lack of landscaping / white-space / setting surrounding the building -- a building like that on a bluff would have some kind of skirt wall or something to make the building look "situated" on the bluff, not just randomly dropped in place. I can go on, but the point is that you don't even have to remember the photos of the old temple to know that this one is a fake. A blind monkey could build a more visually-appealing structure.

To reiterate: sometime after Epstein's 2008 arrest, someone demolished the original temple that existed on LSJ and replaced it with this cardboard-cutout Disneyland prop. No one goes to that kind of trouble to cover up coke & hookers parties where there are teenage girls present (such parties are commonplace among the clown-"elites".) Something else was happening on LSJ, something that had to be covered up at any cost. The hyper-focus on Epstein's sexual proclivities is a propaganda ruse whose purpose is to misdirect public attention away from whatever was really going on at LSJ. Screwing teens is just evil enough to horrify the soccer-Mom masses, but not so evil as to point the way further down the rabbit-hole. Epstein and Ghislaine (and possible Andrew) are the scapegoats. That's exactly why they were being paid the big bucks to begin with. This is not rocket-science.
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 01-06-2022 at 11:51 AM.

So, that suit wasn't filed until August of 2020 and it's making allegations about the 70s, when he wasn't connected or being paid mega bucks by whoever. I'm skeptical. It does not add up with the m.o. of a pedophile to raping adult women (also alleged). This looks like plaintiffs and lawyers looking to get some of that money.
    The second one was in 1993:

Some people are into more than one perversion.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That current pic looks like a computer generated image. I do remember the original, from the photos taken by that guy who went out there with a drone that even got shots through windows. That temple - the original - also just had a painted on front door. It was obviously camouflaging something else. I din't find his LSJ digs very impressive. Not beautiful or even extravagant. Same for Palm Beach and New Mexico. That Manhattan place, though was incredible. That's one given to him for one dollar, by Wexner. So many Jews. Smells like a $#@!ty little country in the middle east, to me.

If Epstein was involved in drug running, a private Caribbean island would fit with that. But I think there was something else - and I don't mean girls. I'll bet it was weapons deals.

-GLP poster

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The second one was in 1993:

Some people are into more than one perversion.
    Pedophiles are only attracted to pre pubescent children, just as gays are only attracted to gays. You aren't gonna see Anderson Cooper date a woman and pedos don't pursue sex with teens and adult women.

You realize these same kinds of stories were alleged against Trump, right? They didn't stick because they were not true. Trump is not a moral man but likes hot, adult females, not little girls. Epstein liked teens and 20s.

-GLP poster

That current pic looks like a computer generated image. I do remember the original, from the photos taken by that guy who went out there with a drone that even got shots through windows. That temple - the original - also just had a painted on front door. It was obviously camouflaging something else. I din't find his LSJ digs very impressive. Not beautiful or even extravagant. Same for Palm Beach and New Mexico. That Manhattan place, though was incredible. That's one given to him for one dollar, by Wexner. So many Jews. Smells like a $#@!ty little country in the middle east, to me.

If Epstein was involved in drug running, a private Caribbean island would fit with that. But I think there was something else - and I don't mean girls. I'll bet it was weapons deals.
    Countless zillions of dollars of drugs and guns have been run by the CIA (and likely Mossad) all without batting an eyelash, even when they were caught with their pants around their ankles, as in the Iran-Contra deal. Whatever was happening on LSJ was another kind of evil that "can't happen." I won't try to speculate about what they were up to, but I have a strong feeling that "cosmic evil from the pit of hell" is along the general lines of it. The photos I saw before they were memory-holed and disappeared from the Internet, were of a single-story, wide structure with enough indoor space to hold a large gathering of people, like a moderate-sized mosque. It had some windows and it had a view of the ocean, but it was not on a bluff and it wasn't a "rape room"[1] as the current cardboard prop is presented in the news as. It was nestled onto the island, closer to the center, and was surrounded by thick foliage, not just a handful of palm trees. It was well-appointed and both the exterior architecture and the surrounding terrace and landscaping were ornate and clearly said "expensive". Kitsch or not, Epstein's taste was (is?), like most nouveau-riche, for clothes, items, cars, properties, etc. that loudly say "expensive". You can criticize his tastes in art and bathroom layout, but it was all very obviously expensive stuff. Even ignorant, underage girls from Florida would know everything he had was extraordinarily expensive. This current Disneyland cardboard cutout prop says everything that anybody needs to know about the kind of evil that Epstein was involved in and the lengths that those who got involved in it are willing to go to cover up whatever was really happening on that island.

[1] -- Although who knows if it might have had such a room in it somewhere.

Pedophiles are only attracted to pre pubescent children, just as gays are only attracted to gays. You aren't gonna see Anderson Cooper date a woman and pedos don't pursue sex with teens and adult women.

You realize these same kinds of stories were alleged against Trump, right? They didn't stick because they were not true. Trump is not a moral man but likes hot, adult females, not little girls. Epstein liked teens and 20s.
    Swordsmyth is right about this. The news keeps trying to make this a story about a "lone-wolf billionaire playboy who liked screwing teenagers and was willing to blow unlimited cash to get what he wanted." I won't go into a whole debunking of this right now, but the fact is that Epstein was a convicted criminal after being arrested in 2008. And he was involved with a Mossad spy (Robert Maxwell). That's the first level of why this story is so pumped full of mind-melting levels of propaganda. The Antichrist State can do no wrong! But that's only the first layer. So far, we don't have concrete details about who was doing what but it's not difficult to read between the lines on the basis of the information we do have (who was involved, and the damage-control that has been implemented since 2008). To be blunt, I think it may be for the best that whatever was happening there got buried, at least, until the Day of Judgment. Because I don't think the general population is yet prepared to cope with the contemplation of such soul-crushing evils.

Don't just accept the news headline narrative (propaganda) about Epstein. He was a criminal, and like any criminal, he was a predator, and he didn't care about the rules. Even if he was "only" a sexual predator (possible, but who really knows?), the news propaganda should not be permitted to try to minimize this story, as they have done in every possible way. We know that the courts have only heard a subset of Epstein's victims. So we simply don't know the true extents of his predatory pattern, and we can't rule out any possibilities in the absence of evidence.

Amazing rig job by the chosenz.

Verdict will be tossed. Chosenz AG. Chosenz Judge. Zhosenz Juror said he was sexually abused and did not say so in juror questionairres,
    plus another juror (anonymous) also said he or she was abused. This was a set-up. Kudos to the brilliant scheme.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

There's an extensive tunnel system running all throughout the island. Rock crushing could be used for filling in tunnels or making disposal of tunneling byproducts easier. I do recall reading credible (imo) reports that Epstein's network engaged in a lot more than just blackmail operations, which did indeed include arms and drug trafficking. Proceeds from those activities would go much further in explaining his relatively quickly amassed wealth and his direct sponsoring by Wexner (Wall St darling companies like L Brands are known for their ability to act as money laundering fronts, especially as their "legit" business avenues are faltering). Intel agencies and their assets engage in a lot more illicit activities than just blackmail/honeypot operations. Focusing purely on blackmail, as bad as that is, provides cover for much more egregious activities like running weapons to dictators to use for genocides.....see: Lord of War film https://hdonline.co/movie/lord-of-war/ which also makes the associate prosecutor's status as a DIA alum more understandable and makes Epstein's associations with Presidents (ahem...Mena AR airport) and Royal family members and Rothschilds, collectively the biggest gun and drug runners on the planet, more understandable.

There's an older Epstein thread on RPF with a lot of info in it that should be linked into this thread for historical record-keeping purposes, since this thread only covers historical info from GMax's arrest to today. A lot of other good info is contained in older threads.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-09-2022 at 11:40 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    There's an extensive tunnel system running all throughout the island. Rock crushing could be used for filling in tunnels or making disposal of tunneling byproducts easier. I do recall reading credible (imo) reports that Epstein's network engaged in a lot more than just blackmail operations, which did indeed include arms and drug trafficking. Proceeds from those activities would go much further in explaining his relatively quickly amassed wealth and his direct sponsoring by Wexner (Wall St darling companies like L Brands are known for their ability to act as money laundering fronts, especially as their "legit" business avenues are faltering). Intel agencies and their assets engage in a lot more illicit activities than just blackmail/honeypot operations. Focusing purely on blackmail, as bad as that is, provides cover for much more egregious activities like running weapons to dictators to use for genocides.....see: Lord of War film https://hdonline.co/movie/lord-of-war/ which also makes the associate prosecutor's status as a DIA alum more understandable and makes Epstein's associations with Presidents (ahem...Mena AR airport) and Royal family members and Rothschilds, collectively the biggest gun and drug runners on the planet, more understandable.

There's an older Epstein thread on RPF with a lot of info in it that should be linked into this thread for historical record-keeping purposes, since this thread only covers historical info from GMax's arrest to today. A lot of other good info is contained in older threads.
    OK, but the real point here is that Epstein is the distraction, the scapegoat, the bright flash-bang that is supposed to take up all our attention so that we don't pay attention to the magic-trick (cover-up) being done elsewhere on stage. This is not a story about a lone-wolf billionaire. Epstein was the junior partner in whatever they were doing on LSJ. Even if it was drugs, guns and human-trafficking, that still does not explain the level of this coverup. I point people to the Memory Hole'd temple on the island to illustrate this point -- someone made all the genuine photos of that island disappear, not just on Google, but on cnn.com, msnbc.com, The Guardian, etc. etc. ... that doesn't happen to cover up some penny-ante Caribbean smuggling operation. Something else was happening there, something that absolutely can not be permitted to be exposed to public attention, at any cost.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast