Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: BLM are destroying Kenosha, Wisc Over a Suspect Who Had a Warrant and crimes

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	08CE8F1E-EAE0-43FD-A1A5-00F520563C07.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	7711
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Keep telling yourself that. Do you really believe a Marxist government will allow libertarians to exist?
    I gave up on the possibility of a liberterian society. It's never going to happen. I believe in the principles but know they will never be accepted.

This is about survival. Between this virus hype and this false racial outrage, the results of the next election are not going to be accepted. I think everything is going to hell in November. These little riots are just a preview.

I'm a survivor and will be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    So it seems like the police where there for a call against Jacob Blake, he also had a knife and resisted arrest. So if you are a piece of shyte criminal attacking your spouse and the police come over to talk to you/arrest you, you don't just walk away to try to deescalate the crisis. And add insult to injury by reaching into your car. Like the vlogger said, I hope he also gets charged for the crimes

Abbreviated DA's news conference

9/11 dispatch

Just like with all these news stories about peaceful men who got shot by the police, he was not breaking up any fight, he was probably beating up on some lady whose last resort was to call the cops. Last part was speculation
    What exactly do you think he was reaching in his car to get? The knife? I thought the knife was in his hand? There weren't two knives found, there was only one. So either he was unarmed before getting into his car, or he wasn't reaching in his care to get anything, he was getting into his car to leave. But don't let a little thing like facts get in the way.

Fight with his wife? I think he wasn't married. Yep, the police were called in on a domestic dispute. I've know women to call the police on men who yelled at them and punched the wall. His ex-girlfriend, who was more pissed at the police that he was shot than at him for whatever he did, was not bruised or banged up in any way. He was a "piece of shyte criminal?" What was his crime? Oh yeah, the warrant for sexual assault...against his ex-girlfriend....for touching her inappropriately. For all we know he pinched her on the ass. Gun him down that piece of shyte! Beyond that HE HAD NO PRIOR CRIMINAL RECORD! That means he had NEVER been convicted of anything!

See: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ng/ar-BB18ozO9

Now, once upon a time in this country there was something called "innocent until proven guilty." But get shot by a cop and armchair prosecutor/judge/jury combinations will convict you just so the cop can be innocent. Now...maybe some criminal record that so far has not been reported in the news will show up. Stranger things have happened.

Jacob Blake shouldn't have tried to leave the scene. He should have just submitted to the arrest. If he had a knife out while the police were trying to arrest him, and again it's unclear if he did and if he did that blows your "he was reaching in the car" narrative to hell, then he should have dropped it or better yet never have pulled it out. But none of that justifies him being shot in the back. Not in the least. The fact that those who are trying to justify this shooting are making up a criminal record that so far there is no actual record of its existence are really just proving that the shooting wasn't justified. And yes, I'd say the same thing if he was white. Nobody that defends this shyte ever brings up that George Zimmerman had a run in with the law before shooting Trayvon Martin (he assaulted an undercover police officer) nor do they bring up that Zimmerman has since had two charges of domestic abuse filed against him including pointing a shotgun at a girlfriend. People love to ignore that the Weaver's had killed a federal officer before Vickie Weaver was killed by an FBI sniper. Nope. People pick who are the "heroes" in these political/racial melodramas and who are the "villains" and people divide in their "camps" and "echo-chambers" venturing out to throw unsourced "facts" at the other side and never bother to check if their "facts" (or rather assumptions) are true. Damn shame really.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That's why we must do this kind of thing and change the narrative.
    The right doesn't create the narrative. The narrative-crafting institutions have almost completely purged themselves of even moderate conservatives, with trivial exception. In mainstream discourse, this kid is a white supremacist. The only way this flips is if he's acquitted (hardly a given) and he sues like Sandmann did, and actually takes Presley and her ilk to trial.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How Chaos in Kenosha Is Already Swaying Some Voters in Wisconsin
    As residents see fires and looting, some worry that local Democratic leaders are failing to keep control of the situation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/26/u...sin-trump.html

In Kenosha County, where the president won by fewer than 250 votes in 2016, those who already supported Mr. Trump said in interviews that the events of the past few days have simply reinforced their conviction that he is the man for the job. But some voters who were less sure of their choice said the chaos in their city and the inability of elected leaders to stop it were currently nudging them toward the Republicans.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1598580864061.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	119.1 KB 
ID:	7712
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    The right doesn't create the narrative. The narrative-crafting institutions have almost completely purged themselves of even moderate conservatives, with trivial exception. In mainstream discourse, this kid is a white supremacist. The only way this flips is if he's acquitted (hardly a given) and he sues like Sandmann did, and actually takes Presley and her ilk to trial.
    We are not so helpless as that and we must start to turn things around now because it is now or never.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    What exactly do you think he was reaching in his car to get? The knife? I thought the knife was in his hand? There weren't two knives found, there was only one. So either he was unarmed before getting into his car, or he wasn't reaching in his care to get anything, he was getting into his car to leave. But don't let a little thing like facts get in the way.

Fight with his wife? I think he wasn't married. Yep, the police were called in on a domestic dispute. I've know women to call the police on men who yelled at them and punched the wall. His ex-girlfriend, who was more pissed at the police that he was shot than at him for whatever he did, was not bruised or banged up in any way. He was a "piece of shyte criminal?" What was his crime? Oh yeah, the warrant for sexual assault...against his ex-girlfriend....for touching her inappropriately. For all we know he pinched her on the ass. Gun him down that piece of shyte! Beyond that HE HAD NO PRIOR CRIMINAL RECORD! That means he had NEVER been convicted of anything!

See: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ng/ar-BB18ozO9

Now, once upon a time in this country there was something called "innocent until proven guilty." But get shot by a cop and armchair prosecutor/judge/jury combinations will convict you just so the cop can be innocent. Now...maybe some criminal record that so far has not been reported in the news will show up. Stranger things have happened.

Jacob Blake shouldn't have tried to leave the scene. He should have just submitted to the arrest. If he had a knife out while the police were trying to arrest him, and again it's unclear if he did and if he did that blows your "he was reaching in the car" narrative to hell, then he should have dropped it or better yet never have pulled it out. But none of that justifies him being shot in the back. Not in the least. The fact that those who are trying to justify this shooting are making up a criminal record that so far there is no actual record of its existence are really just proving that the shooting wasn't justified. And yes, I'd say the same thing if he was white. Nobody that defends this shyte ever brings up that George Zimmerman had a run in with the law before shooting Trayvon Martin (he assaulted an undercover police officer) nor do they bring up that Zimmerman has since had two charges of domestic abuse filed against him including pointing a shotgun at a girlfriend. People love to ignore that the Weaver's had killed a federal officer before Vickie Weaver was killed by an FBI sniper. Nope. People pick who are the "heroes" in these political/racial melodramas and who are the "villains" and people divide in their "camps" and "echo-chambers" venturing out to throw unsourced "facts" at the other side and never bother to check if their "facts" (or rather assumptions) are true. Damn shame really.
    He had a record.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    He had a record.
    Please post a link to it then.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    This kid had the predilection for the heroic, which is a great thing. The problem is that The Cathedral creates the narrative. Ayana Presley and others are talking about how he's a white supremacist mass murderer when we've seen what happened. They want him on a cross, preferably dead, but at least his future destroyed.

That's why the right shouldn't do things like this. It literally doesn't matter if there's footage of the entire thing. The dye is cast and the narrative is out of your control.
    If he's a white supremacist, he's a bad one. Weren't all the people he shot, WHITE?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Please post a link to it then.
    No, I'd rather laugh at your constant lies here.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1298759362626768896
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He had a record.

The complaint details the three domestic-abuse charges he faces in connection with an attack on “fiancée” Laquisha Booker on May 3.
    Blake, the record shows, was hardly the upstanding citizen the latest cops-are-racist narrative would have us believe, and the complaint suggests that Blake and Booker aren’t the smooching lovebirds the leftist media is making them out to be.
    Three Charges
    Blake was wanted on one major felony and two misdemeanors. All three were domestic abuse against Booker, whom the complaint calls LNB.

The misdemeanors are criminal trespass and disorderly conduct, which carry fines and jail time. The third-degree sexual-assault charge, as The New American reported on Tuesday, is a Class G felony that carries a fine of up to $25,000 and 10 years in state prison.
    The trouble on May 3 began, police allege, when Booker, who described Blake as her “ex-boyfriend,” told cops that he broke into her residence and stole car keys, a car, and a debit card.
    Blake woke her up at 6 a.m. that morning and standing over her, said, “I want my s**t.”
    Then came the sex assault, Booker told the cops:
    As LNB lay there, on her back, the defendant, suddenly and without warning, reached his hand between her legs, penetrated her vaginally with a finger, pull[ed] it out and sniffed it, and said, “Smells like you’ve been with other men.”
    [The officer] reported LNB had a very difficult time telling him this and cried as she told how the defendant assaulted her and then the defendant immediately left the bedroom.
    LNB stated the defendant penetrating her digitally caused her pain and humiliation and was done without her consent.
    LNB stated she was upset but collected herself and ran after the defendant out the front door and then realized her vehicle was missing. LNB ran back inside to her purse, which was on the kitchen counter and checked it, quickly realizing her key to her truck (Ford Explorer 2002), a black individual key and the only key for the vehicle and her Great Lakes Debit Card were missing. LNB immediately called 911.
    Unsurprisingly, Booker checked her bank account, and saw “saw two fraudulent ATM withdrawals on May 3, 2020 that she did not make,” both for $500.
    Despite having three kids with Blake, the pair haven’t lived together in eight years. Blake is “unemployed, has no vehicle, and would not tell LNB where he was currently living,” the complaint says of Booker’s report to police. “LNB stated over the past eight years the defendant has physically assaulted her around twice a year when he drinks heavily.”

The allegations comport with a newspaper report in 2015 that said Blake pulled a handgun on a bar patron in nearby Racine, Wisconsin, and having been ordered to leave, pointed the pistol at patrons through the window.
    Cops later pulled him over in an SUV, and needed the help of a K9 to subdue him, such was his attempt to resist arrest. Cops found a handgun, a box of ammunition, and two loaded magazines in the vehicle.
    Blake’s blood-alcohol level was almost twice Wisconsin’s 0.08 legal limit.
    But beyond that, Booker’s criminal complaint invites the obvious observation that she and Blake must have an unusual relationship. She told police that she doesn’t know where he lives, hasn’t lived with him in eight years, and that he beats her semi-annually in a drunken rage. And she called Blake an “ex-boyfriend.”
    That was less than five months ago, but now news reports have the pair down as a “fiancée” and “soon-to-be-husband” despite an active arrest warrant.
    Is Booker really his fiancée, or is that claim a ruse to get sympathy for Booker and her children? A GoFundMe Account has collected more than $1.4 million.
    Blake, 29, is the father of six. Court actions to get support for his and Booker’s kids apparently went nowhere.

More at: https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...s-violent-thug

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    If he's a white supremacist, he's a bad one. Weren't all the people he shot, WHITE?
    BINGO!

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

We are not so helpless as that and we must start to turn things around now because it is now or never.
    It's already over. Nothing to turn around. The country is too polarized. Neither side is going to accept an election loss. Chaos ensues.

GOA: MEDIA DEMONIZES APPARENT SELF-DEFENDER KYLE RITTENHOUSE

https://gunowners.org/goa-media-demo...e-rittenhouse/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

No, I'd rather laugh at your constant lies here.
    The last time you accused me of lying you had to admit I was right. Then you asked me in PM not to be so mean to you. Now you're back to your old self. It's okay though. I don't hate you. I might even rent you a fat hooker if you really want one. I can't guarantee she won't be a he though.

The last time you accused me of lying you had to admit I was right. Then you asked me in PM not to be so mean to you. Now you're back to your old self. It's okay though. I don't hate you. I might even rent you a fat hooker if you really want one. I can't guarantee she won't be a he though.
    What r u talking about? You r wrong here.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I gave up on the possibility of a liberterian society. It's never going to happen. I believe in the principles but know they will never be accepted.

This is about survival. Between this virus hype and this false racial outrage, the results of the next election are not going to be accepted. I think everything is going to hell in November. These little riots are just a preview.

I'm a survivor and will be ok.
    Good on ya. Wish ya the best.

What r u talking about? You r wrong here.
    Am I? So you still think the guy who admits he bought the Miss Teen USA paegent so he could walk in on 15 y/o girls getting dressed is some anti pedo crusader? Okay. I thought you realized better by what you said in the +rep but okay. You certainly said you appreciated my posting even though we disagree on Trump who you said you had "mixed feelings about" but that you just didn't want me to "call you names." And then you basically today call me a liar. But okay. I'm a forgiving kind of guy. So do you prefer black, white, latina or asian fat hooker mabyetrans?

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Joe Biden.
    When Donald Trump says tonight you won’t be safe in Joe Biden’s America, look around and ask yourself: How safe do you feel in Donald Trump’s America?
    Trump spoke on Cancel culture tonight Democrats said Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Joe Biden.
    When Donald Trump says tonight you won’t be safe in Joe Biden’s America, look around and ask yourself: How safe do you feel in Donald Trump’s America?
    This is not Trump's America, this is Biden/O'Bummer's America lashing out as it dies.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Am I? So you still think the guy who admits he bought the Miss Teen USA paegent so he could walk in on 15 y/o girls getting dressed is some anti pedo crusader? Okay. I thought you realized better by what you said in the +rep but okay. You certainly said you appreciated my posting even though we disagree on Trump who you said you had "mixed feelings about" but that you just didn't want me to "call you names." And then you basically today call me a liar. But okay. I'm a forgiving kind of guy. So do you prefer black, white, latina or asian fat hooker mabyetrans?
    That wasn't a PM. That might have been a +rep

please copy and paste.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

That wasn't a PM. That might have been a +rep

please copy and paste.
    It was a +rep. I'll PM it to you if that's really that important to you. Bottom line is I haven't been attacking you lately. So....why attack me?

It was a +rep. I'll PM it to you if that's really that important to you. Bottom line is I haven't been attacking you lately. So....why attack me?
    Not attacking you, but what you posted, that is a lie. But what I read on the Internet...well who knows.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

He could have been going to his car to retrieve a gun. I think it is a hard call. but no, I can't see shooting a guy until he draws a weapon.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

He could have been going to his car to retrieve a gun. I think it is a hard call. but no, I can't see shooting a guy until he draws a weapon.
    //
    He admitted to having a knife. A knife was found in his floor board. He had warrants out for his arrest. For Endangering the life/health of a child.

Would you have let him in the car....with children?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/jnswire/jns...721/blake2.png

I wouldn't have.

The complaint details the three domestic-abuse charges he faces in connection with an attack on “fiancée” Laquisha Booker on May 3.
    Blake, the record shows, was hardly the upstanding citizen the latest cops-are-racist narrative would have us believe, and the complaint suggests that Blake and Booker aren’t the smooching lovebirds the leftist media is making them out to be.
    Three Charges
    Blake was wanted on one major felony and two misdemeanors. All three were domestic abuse against Booker, whom the complaint calls LNB.

The misdemeanors are criminal trespass and disorderly conduct, which carry fines and jail time. The third-degree sexual-assault charge, as The New American reported on Tuesday, is a Class G felony that carries a fine of up to $25,000 and 10 years in state prison.
    The trouble on May 3 began, police allege, when Booker, who described Blake as her “ex-boyfriend,” told cops that he broke into her residence and stole car keys, a car, and a debit card.
    Blake woke her up at 6 a.m. that morning and standing over her, said, “I want my s**t.”
    Then came the sex assault, Booker told the cops:
    As LNB lay there, on her back, the defendant, suddenly and without warning, reached his hand between her legs, penetrated her vaginally with a finger, pull[ed] it out and sniffed it, and said, “Smells like you’ve been with other men.”
    [The officer] reported LNB had a very difficult time telling him this and cried as she told how the defendant assaulted her and then the defendant immediately left the bedroom.
    LNB stated the defendant penetrating her digitally caused her pain and humiliation and was done without her consent.
    LNB stated she was upset but collected herself and ran after the defendant out the front door and then realized her vehicle was missing. LNB ran back inside to her purse, which was on the kitchen counter and checked it, quickly realizing her key to her truck (Ford Explorer 2002), a black individual key and the only key for the vehicle and her Great Lakes Debit Card were missing. LNB immediately called 911.
    Unsurprisingly, Booker checked her bank account, and saw “saw two fraudulent ATM withdrawals on May 3, 2020 that she did not make,” both for $500.
    Despite having three kids with Blake, the pair haven’t lived together in eight years. Blake is “unemployed, has no vehicle, and would not tell LNB where he was currently living,” the complaint says of Booker’s report to police. “LNB stated over the past eight years the defendant has physically assaulted her around twice a year when he drinks heavily.”

The allegations comport with a newspaper report in 2015 that said Blake pulled a handgun on a bar patron in nearby Racine, Wisconsin, and having been ordered to leave, pointed the pistol at patrons through the window.
    Cops later pulled him over in an SUV, and needed the help of a K9 to subdue him, such was his attempt to resist arrest. Cops found a handgun, a box of ammunition, and two loaded magazines in the vehicle.
    Blake’s blood-alcohol level was almost twice Wisconsin’s 0.08 legal limit.
    But beyond that, Booker’s criminal complaint invites the obvious observation that she and Blake must have an unusual relationship. She told police that she doesn’t know where he lives, hasn’t lived with him in eight years, and that he beats her semi-annually in a drunken rage. And she called Blake an “ex-boyfriend.”
    That was less than five months ago, but now news reports have the pair down as a “fiancée” and “soon-to-be-husband” despite an active arrest warrant.
    Is Booker really his fiancée, or is that claim a ruse to get sympathy for Booker and her children? A GoFundMe Account has collected more than $1.4 million.
    Blake, 29, is the father of six. Court actions to get support for his and Booker’s kids apparently went nowhere.

More at: https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...s-violent-thug
    bump
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not attacking you, but what you posted, that is a lie. But what I read on the Internet...well who knows.
    *Sigh* Wrong. You said "I'd rather see your constant lies here." Calling them MY lies is calling me a liar. It's an attack whether you realize it or not. And no, what I posted wasn't a lie. I didn't have the full story and I thank @Swordsmyth for adding context, but it wasn't a lie. The ex-girlfriend said Jacob touched her inappropriately. That could mean anything. And I can't say I'm surprised she didn't give a reporter the full details she gave the police. I look for the truth and I am willing to admit I'm wrong when I am. For instance I was wrong an thinking there was no evidence of Trump doing anything inappropriate with underage girls. I found out I was wrong and there is. Also I thought Jacob Blake was unarmed. It turns out that he wasn't...though there seems to be a discrepancy over whether or not he was carrying the knife when he walked to the car and dropped it or if he was unarmed and the knife was in the car all along and he was maybe reaching for it. Anyway, that's all I have to say. Hatchet buried. Now about those hookers. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?

//

I wouldn't have.
    ya but the shooting seemed extreme to me, just saying
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast