Thread: DeSantis/Eric Trump 2024?

DeSantis/Eric Trump 2024?

I think the wiley old Donald knows he will be getting old and his role in developing the clot-shot is a liability. It was his sacrifice to the deep state. However, his revenge could be little Erik, who is too inexperienced himself but could propel DeSantis over the top in 2024 with a dream ticket. Then it's DeSantis for two terms and Erik for two terms, about the kind of time you need to really and truly root out the swamp creatures gurgling and hiding in the deepest, foulest mud. The miasmic stink will be awful but America could be truly great again. What say ye?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What does Eric Trump bring to the table?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Trump hates DeSantis because DeSantis won't kiss the ring and pledge not to run if Trump does.

Personally I want Trump to go away. Yeah he wins the primary, but has no chance at all in the general. Biden and Harris have horible approval numbers. Any breathing republican besides Trump will easily beat them.

Trumpies are in a really bad way

* See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

i see no reason to think desantis will run or that anyone would choose a trump as a vp.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post

Personally I want Trump to go away. Yeah he wins the primary, but has no chance at all in the general. Biden and Harris have horible approval numbers. Any breathing republican besides Trump will easily beat them.
    LOL,

Show me one of those grass roots Biden Rallies..

Come On,, Just one Parade of Truck Supporting Biden..

as an independent observer...Trump is Several Million Supporters ahead of the current seat holder.
    as the recent rally demonstrated.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    LOL,

Show me one of those grass roots Biden Rallies..
    I CAN FEEL THE ENTHUSIASM!!!

I think I can see TheCount in the back row

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why draw from the bilge?

With a little higher aim, one could hope for a Massie/Paul ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Trump hates DeSantis because DeSantis won't kiss the ring and pledge not to run if Trump does.

LOL are referring to the non-feud all from anonymous sources?

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    I think the wiley old Donald knows he will be getting old and his role in developing the clot-shot is a liability. It was his sacrifice to the deep state. However, his revenge could be little Erik, who is too inexperienced himself but could propel DeSantis over the top in 2024 with a dream ticket. Then it's DeSantis for two terms and Erik for two terms, about the kind of time you need to really and truly root out the swamp creatures gurgling and hiding in the deepest, foulest mud. The miasmic stink will be awful but America could be truly great again. What say ye?
    Dream ticket? Surely you jest.

Ron DeSantis on the Record:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-On-The-Record

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Why draw from the bilge?

In a perfect world, we'd love this ticket.

-

I'm honestly not sure though why people on here continue to bring up the presidency. I guess you all get excited and it's the political nerds in you. I get that and can catch a little bit of that bug from time to time before reality hits me. Ron Paul ran, what, 3 times? With 2012 being his most "successful" and we saw what happened to him, his supporters, etc. Candidates that we want are not meant to succeed in today's systems. Yea, a bone may be thrown our way from time to time in the House or Senate, but that's about all we can show for it. 2022 midterms COULD signal a slight turn in that regard if people were serious, but I'm not seeing anyone pop up yet that is a true liberty type.

Rand Paul isn't going to do anything in the primary. He's just not popular enough no matter what he does.
    Massie? People will think he's a fruit cake because he lives off grid and developed all of his own systems and built his own house. You think I'm joking about how people will think he's weird for that...
    As for the big crap stain, the LP, they are nuts if they think they'll get more than 7% of the vote, even with Dave Smith.

People are seeing these elections as do or die, near apocalyptic, and for that reason people won't even consider wasting their vote on the LP. The LP is about 30 years too late.

If we want to be serious, probably tossing support behind DeSantis, given how he's been the last two years, is the best bet. And I say that with a sour taste on my tongue. From there, working together with other groups within GOPs (as was supposed to be our plan post 2012 but we all walked away with our tails between our legs) to get people elected at house and senate levels within the states, then at federal levels would be the best strategies.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Dream ticket? Surely you jest.

Ron DeSantis on the Record:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-On-The-Record
    The new definition of liberty is when "your" authoritarian is in charge.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Then it's DeSantis for two terms and Erik for two terms, about the kind of time you need to really and truly root out the swamp creatures gurgling and hiding in the deepest, foulest mud. The miasmic stink will be awful but America could be truly great again.
    I'm sure you're just saying this part as a recitation of what propaganda will be used to sell this ticket, and not what you actually believe DeSantis and Trump would have the slightest desire to do. Right?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Pffft...more fake news to continue the mass psychosis.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    About sums it up, I think.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Why draw from the bilge?

Massie low name recognition except among liberty lovers like here. Too bad, I think he is great. Would love to see Massie US Attorney General. We'll need a swamp drainer whose commitment to the Constitution is unquestionable. Rand Paul Secretary of State.