Thread: Trump Social Media Platform

Trump Social Media Platform

Well, they suspended him so yeah I guess if you have the means then F-Twitter.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=uxbndlbing

Trump is planning to launch his own social-media platform in the next few months, aide Jason Miller says
    insider@insider.com (Connor Perrett) 9 hrs ago

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Good. No one in a free society should ever be censored. The evil surrounding us, want no one to challenge them. They will lose in the end.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Better late than never I suppose. Trump should have dumped Twitter back in 2018 for an alternative platform, or better yet an alternative protocol like Mastodon. Mastondon can't be "deplatformed" the way Gab and Parler have been because it's not a single application but rather a protocol that anyone can write a client for. We'll see what becomes of this new venture, but I'm betting it won't be allowed on the Apple or Google stores.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Slightly suprised but if Trump is serious and builds a quality platform minus the censorships, could be interesting competition for MSM socials. Huge market for it.
    Yes, there's a market. But Trump is probably not the person to tap into it. He might do a good job of raising seed money from his followers, but he won't have a clue what to do, business-wise, as most of his other business ventures have shown.

On the other hand, if somebody else who's more capable will be at the helm behind the scenes, and they're just using Trump as a marketing gimmick, then there's potential there.

Taking conservatives out of the maintream chats will only hurt our chances more.

We were far better off before he ever came to dominate. Now, we are too weak to get rid of him.

All by design.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Yes, there's a market. But Trump is probably not the person to tap into it. He might do a good job of raising seed money from his followers, but he won't have a clue what to do, business-wise, as most of his other business ventures have shown.

On the other hand, if somebody else who's more capable will be at the helm behind the scenes, and they're just using Trump as a marketing gimmick, then there's potential there.
    Trump didn't actually, physically, build any of his hotels. Of course he would have others build it capitalizing on his name. Which, in the end is brilliant. It will draw Trump supporters and by doing so draw Trump-Haters. Unless, of course the left get's burnt out on self-projection and vitriol. Which I doubt they will.

Very true, Trump can be a great salesman in some capacity but his seriousness (allegedly his average flip-flop time was about 15 minutes on any given stance) and thoughful approach to pick the right people to run such a venture is doubtful (looking at his ability to pick people for his cabinet and coronavirus briefings team during his Presidency).
    Won't be surprised if this turned out to be another nothing-burger in the end... but would be glad to be proven wrong.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think "Trumpr" has huge potential and I look forward to seeing leftists flood it with racist memes and conspiratorial drivel so they can make the actual user base look bad.
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.” - Thomas Jefferson

Forum Friends get $20 off your $200 order - save money on bulk ammo as we donate to your favorite pro-freedom group.