Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump earns $1.6 billion as president

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That still seems a lot more likely to me than saying huge businesses just run themselves.
    I'm not saying that huge businesses run themselves.

I'm saying that Trump's businesses run themselves. They have to. Someone who spends 16 hours a day watching Fox and guzzling Diet Coke is not managing day-to-day decisions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    despite the 1.5+ billion he may have earned by being our POTUS, (both illegally and legally)
    he somehow never got his debt below the 0.5 billion dollar figure??? is he trying to trigger a
    bankruptcy on paper as he maga*grows his Swiss bank accounts or the like? i often wonder!
    Who knows with all of this 3D-chess?
    I can imagine how Trump could benefit from such a scheme. How difficult would it be to launder his funny money using real estate and consultancy fees?!?

First - he would make a profit from being relieved from his enormous debt.
    Second - he could use those losses (billions?) to deduct it from his income for the coming years, continuing paying an effective tax rate of 0.0005% (or lower?).

Third - he could spread another sob story that he lost all of his billions because he really, really wanted to become president, not for selfish reasons (like all politricksters tell us) but because he tried to Make America Great Again (which only failed because his election was "stolen").
    Fourth - he would start a Gofundmepage, Make Donald Billionaire Again. With millions of Trump fans with the IQ of a goldfish, this could be very profitable indeed...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    There's no telling how much was skimmed out of stock markets from shell entities created by the Trumps as "investment vehicles", while his various tweets literally moved the markets up and down, day in and day out, also. I'd bet that amount dwarfs even the $1.6b revenue figure. 4 years of "trade deal" tweets, front run by large options positions was like having their own family personal money printer. The Trump clan was the greatest daytraders in history.
    Yep he intentionally ran markets on twitter when he changed his mind 3-4 times on STIMULUS.

Pretty sure his peeps made TONS of money on that scam. Just one of hundreds he ran all 4 years.

In September 2020, Business Insider reported that Donald's campaign was in deep trouble, insinuating that poor Trump was looting the $1 billion in campaign donations.
    From this $1 billion a whopping 40% ($400 million) was spent inside his campaign. It isn't clear why so much was spent inside his campaign.

For most of the time Donald was president, Brad Parscale was his campaign manager. Parscale used several limited liability corporations (LLCs), into which massive amounts of money was funneled.
    Because nothing below a prime vendor is publicly reportable, once it came into Parscale's bank account, the money could've be spent on anything and anyone (even hush money for Playboy models?): https://www.businessinsider.nl/donal...-deep-trouble/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Isn't peculiar that the same "reputable" Forbes that has reported that Donald's wealth decreased during his years as president, is also reporting that during the first 3 years of his presidency Donald made a profit of $470 million in a blatant example of self-enrichment?

The following not very flattering article insinuates that Donald used campaign donations for personal profit. If this is true, we can be sure that Trump will run again for president in 2024, even if his campaign is incidental to the fundraising!
    One of the campaign's joint-fundraising committees, also moved an estimated $4.3 million of donor money into Trump's private business.

Even after lying Donald had lost the election to sleepy Joe, he continued to pay campaign money to the Trump Organization.
    The postelection payments from the campaign and its joint-fundraising committee to Donald are at least $413,000.

On November 5, the joint-fundraising committee paid $11,000 to Trump’s hotel empire. A week later, when even "Trump media" Fox News had already declared Biden the winner, the same committee paid another $294,000 to Trump’s hotel business.
    On November 20, one of Trump’s joint-fundraising committees paid $20,000 to his hotel outfit. Less than a week later, the campaign paid another $3,000 in rent to Trump Restaurants LLC.

On 1 December, the campaign paid $38,000 in "rent " to Trump Tower Commercial LLC.
    On 16 December, the campaign paid another $3,000 to Trump Restaurants LLC and $38,000 more to Trump Tower Commercial LLC.

On November 19, the campaign paid $31,000 for air travel to a company named DT Endeavor LLC, followed by another $39,000 5 days later from the joint-fundraising committee.
    Forbes clearly suspects foul play here but is not 100% certain that Donald owns DT Endeavor LLC: https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalex...-the-election/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123