Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Handcuffed woman falls out of moving police car while being sexually assaulted.

So...somebody explain this to me. If a private citizen did that he would be in jail awaiting trial. Maybe...maybe he would be allowed bond. So why when it's a police officer does there have to be some "internal investigation" first? Sure, I think the officers involved should receive a fair trial. But in the meantime they need to be wearing orange.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    So...somebody explain this to me. If a private citizen did that he would be in jail awaiting trial. Maybe...maybe he would be allowed bond. So why when it's a police officer does there have to be some "internal investigation" first? Sure, I think the officers involved should receive a fair trial. But in the meantime they need to be wearing orange.
    Well, I believe it's because of their gang membership.
    Can't have these boys in blue being afraid to do their jobs now can we?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'm assuming that the $#@! cop had her in the front seat.

If she was in the back, then there had to be another cop driving.

I'm guessing power locks from the driver's seat?
    Power locks do not open doors.. the lock and the latch are two different mechanical functions.
    And most modern cars has a "door ajar" warning if the doors are not closed properly.
    The doors only open from the outside. inside connections are removed.. (The metal rod that connects the handle and the latch is removed)

Someone is quite obviously lying.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Power locks do not open doors.. the lock and the latch are two different mechanical functions.
    And most modern cars has a "door ajar" warning if the doors are not closed properly.
    The doors only open from the outside. inside connections are removed.. (The metal rod that connects the handle and the latch is removed)

I just assumed that in his excitement he didn't close the door properly.

Cops do not usually ride in the back with you, do they?

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvikalpa View Post
    Her face is so swollen I would have immediately been concerned with her airway - and because she had facial injuries it becomes a whole different ballgame with how you establish an airway, as typical means can cause more serious internal damage. Cops are idiots and can barely perform any type of lifesaving medical treatment right... it may have unfortunately been in her favor that he didn't even touch her (so, so sad, but he's still an $#@!).
    Yeah, you're probably right...still, if it were me, I'd at least be checking vitals in case CPR was needed, and checking for an open airway like you said.

Even if just a comforting hand hold...

Quite right...I was just thinking aloud, what type of systems a new cop cruiser might have.

That's one way to ruin the mood.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    First I have to say that I agree with everyone above on how despicable this cop is. But you are handcuffed, in a moving car and on a busy street road where you could possibly be run over by incoming traffic, so unless the cops was about to kill you, I suggest you stick it out and try and report the crime after the assault. Now she will for the rest of her life have both the physical and the mental scares to show for it.

I wish her the best of luck and hope she can fully recover from this and she gets the justice she deserves.
    I think she did the right thing. Firstly, she exposed the police without people having to rely on her word. Secondly, there's the possibility that she will receive a nice settlement.

Quote Originally Posted by coastie View Post
    Got it. Endure, and hope for the best. I mean, scars are scars, amirite?

ETA: Are you $#@!ing serious? Holy $#@!.
    Pretty sure that was a woman saying that, so I don't think it's too far-fetched to think that this would be a viable option.

A point that has not been mentioned,,,

How did she "fall out" of the car?

Now I have been in a few Police cars. in the back seat.

I have also repaired several,, in my profession as a body-man.

you don't open the doors from the inside.. NO WAY. The handles are mechanically disconnected. They only open from the outside.

She was dumped in the street.
    That doesn't make any sense. Why would they dump her in the street and then stop to call an ambulance?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I just assumed that in his excitement he didn't close the door properly.

Cops do not usually ride in the back with you, do they?
    Not usually,, but some times. One might if I was a pretty girl.

There is no video of how she got out of the car.. or how her shirt/dress got removed while her hands were cuffed behind her back.

the door was not open in the video, neither while driving down the street nor after when the camera pans over to it..
    perhaps a dash cam on the second car might have seen,, but those seem to selectively malfunction.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    That doesn't make any sense. Why would they dump her in the street and then stop to call an ambulance?
    I do not know.
    / speculation
    perhaps as a cover story to explain the beating she just received in the back seat.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Yeah, you're probably right...still, if it were me, I'd at least be checking vitals in case CPR was needed, and checking for an open airway like you said.

Even if just a comforting hand hold...
    Comforting hands do not wear blue latex.

There is no video of how she got out of the car.. or how her shirt/dress got removed while her hands were cuffed behind her back.

I do not think it was removed. I think it is just pulled down. It looks to me like the sleeves are bunched up where her wrists would be if her hands were not tied behind her back.

I think the story is wrong. It says her dress is missing from the waist down, but i think they meant from the waist up.

I'm assuming that the $#@! cop had her in the front seat.

If she was in the back, then there had to be another cop driving.

I'm guessing power locks from the driver's seat?
    If only the front seat door can be opened, that means she can only jump or fall out by first being in the front seat. That also means that the cop put her there. That can only suggest that the cops had some sort of motive for putting her in the front seat, something you NEVER do normally. The only reason I can think of is to rape her there. You NEVER put prisoners in the front seat.

The Cop is thinking this...

Still rape worthy? Hmm....

"IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

I do not think it was removed. I think it is just pulled down. It looks to me like the sleeves are bunched up where her wrists would be if her hands were not tied behind her back.

I think the story is wrong. It says her dress is missing from the waist down, but i think they meant from the waist up.
    There are photos, showing the outfit before and after.
    Are you saying her clothes just fell off on their own?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Seeing how vivacious she was in the pictures compared to how she is in the interview is really sad. They just took a young woman who did everything in life absolutely right, and they broke her.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In a self defense class I took, they specifically taught us not to let an assailant get us in the car. If we were in the car, we should get out at all costs. Kick the windows, grab the wheel - anything to get him to lose control of the situation was a good thing.

Here's why: the odds of getting out of the situation alive increased dramatically if you did not let the assailant take you someplace secluded. That is apparently the worst possible option.
    I agree, you are taught never to let a kidnapper move you to a secondary location and they also tell never to let em tie you up. But the cops are not the people they are talking about, cos unlike a civilian kidnapper, there is record of the cops taking her into custody so he wont just shoot her after taking her to a new location. If this cop was that craven and evil, he would have shot her on the spot. The worst that could have happened to her in the hands of the police was a rape and then finding it hard to prove it. She was in no danger of dying unlike jumping off a moving car.

Quote Originally Posted by coastie View Post
    Got it. Endure, and hope for the best. I mean, scars are scars, amirite?

ETA: Are you $#@!ing serious? Holy $#@!.
    Sounds harsh but it is much better that dying and guaranteeing that the pervert gets away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvikalpa View Post
    That would go over real well, I am sure.
    Taking the emotion away from the discussion and speaking from a strictly self preservation pov, I wouldn't advice my daughter(when I have one) to jump out of a moving car if her life wasn't in danger

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    I think she did the right thing. Firstly, she exposed the police without people having to rely on her word. Secondly, there's the possibility that she will receive a nice settlement.
    I could see this being a good reason one would risk their life so as to make sure this case didn't end up being a "he said, she said" trial. But reading pcosmar's post about how police car doors cannot be opened from the inside and the fact that she was handcuffed, I don't think she had any say in her getting out of a moving vehicle.

All in all, it is awful incident and I hope the cop spends the rest of his living life behind bars

Seeing how vivacious she was in the pictures compared to how she is in the interview is really sad. They just took a young woman who did everything in life absolutely right, and they broke her.

What goes around comes around.... I sincerely hope.

There are photos, showing the outfit before and after.
    Are you saying her clothes just fell off on their own?
    No, I am saying she is not naked from the waist down, and that it looks like her shirt is bunched around her waist with the sleeves bunched down at the bottom of her arms.

I agree, you are taught never to let a kidnapper move you to a secondary location and they also tell never to let em tie you up. But the cops are not the people they are talking about, cos unlike a civilian kidnapper, there is record of the cops taking her into custody so he wont just shoot her after taking her to a new location. If this cop was that craven and evil, he would have shot her on the spot. The worst that could have happened to her in the hands of the police was a rape and then finding it hard to prove it. She was in no danger of dying unlike jumping off a moving car.
    Of course you are right in that there is a record of her being in custody, but all they would need to do is claim that she was attacking them and they were forced to shoot her. He could not shoot her on the spot because they were in a very public place.

I don't believe that there is something special in cops that makes them less likely to kill a victim than your average civilian rapist.

Taking the emotion away from the discussion and speaking from a strictly self preservation pov, I wouldn't advice my daughter(when I have one) to jump out of a moving car if her life wasn't in danger
    How would you advise her to determine that her life was in danger or not?

It's what a police state does...it breaks you, mentally, emotionally and physically.

ETA - And it does it with a terrifying arbitrary and random nature.

You, quite literally, never know when or where the hammer will fall.

And you start to live your life with that knowledge, becoming docile, skittish and compliant all at the same time.

Which is, of course, the point.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-11-2014 at 06:26 PM.

How would you advise her to determine that her life was in danger or not?
    Consider one's life to be at higher risk of termination whenever one is within 100 yards of these criminal lunatics.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    This is a really good point. Screw the civil suit, where are the criminal charges? A woman says she was sexually assaulted, that would normally at least result in an arrest if its credible. Her claim is certainly credible given that the police are clearly lying about stopping at the light and her falling out when they took off, in addition to her shirt not being on. The county sheriff should be making an arrest. Oh, that's right... JustUs System.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Comforting hands do not wear blue latex.
    Ever comforted someone while they were dying and you were wearing blue latex gloves? I have, and have done so without the gloves....I'm not at ALL seeing the point you're trying to make here.

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    The Cop is thinking this...

Still rape worthy? Hmm....
    SMFH, reallly?

[.............. But the cops are not the people they are talking about, cos unlike a civilian kidnapper, there is record of the cops taking her into custody so he wont just shoot her after taking her to a new location. If this cop was that craven and evil, he would have shot her on the spot. The worst that could have happened to her in the hands of the police was a rape and then finding it hard to prove it. She was in no danger of dying unlike jumping off a moving car.
    How the hell would you know any of that?

And , HOW THE $#@! DO YOU JUMP OUT OF THE BACK OF A MOVING POLICE CAR WITH YOUR HANDS CUFFED BEHIND YOUR BACK???

Your thought process seems to be following a script of an episode in the no doubt endless library of episodes in your memory of all the CSI type shows you've been watching over the years. That is exactly how you are thinking here, how sad for you to be a 100% brainwashed product of the entertainment industry.
    EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Authoritarian leftists. Political prisoners. Gulags. Where are we again?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry1 View Post
    I know what I'd consider *justice* in this case, but I'd never actually say it.
    I would. These rabid animals need to be put down.
    CPT Jack. R. T.
    US Army Resigned - Iraq Vet.
    Level III MACP instructor, USYKA/WYKKO sensei
    Professional Hunter/Trapper/Country living survivalist.

Is it possible that she was in the front seat so the pig driver could cop a feel while rolling down the road?

The Fear of Authority causes many to alter their behavior. Not because something they do they know to be morally wrong, but because they have a Fear of Authority.

Authority itself needs to also have a Fear of Authority FROM THE PEOPLE embedded as deeply into their collective psyche as we have of Cops.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    She's a whore. Who cares. If the officer did what he is accused of then it is because of the trampy way she dressed. If she had any amount of patriotism to the homeland she would have given this gaudian a toss. We know about the stress these gaurdians live under but we don't know the stress. We all know that sex is a reliever of stress. It was this whore's duty to relieve this gaurdian of burdens we cannot comprehend. If even for the moment.

http://starcasm.net/wp-content/uploa...uble-image.jpg

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast