Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump: I would shoot confrontational Iranian ships

Donald needs to ask himself...What would Putin do?
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    Yes you are very level headed - you defended Trump's statements that the US military should start shooting Iranian ships. In fact, you took it a step further and suggested that the captured sailors should have started shooting Iranian ships after they illegally entered Iranian territorial waters, instead of being captured.
    Trump likes people who were not captured.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Trump likes people who were not captured.
    And he also likes people who are not losers. Kinda like someone who predicted every turn this season completely wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    And he also likes people who are not losers. Kinda like someone who predicted every turn this season completely wrong.
    Not sure what you're going on about, but do you consider POWs as "losers"?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Not sure what you're going on about, but do you consider POWs as "losers"?
    No I consider you a loser. You were wrong with every prediction you made.

You keep repeating it, but it doesn't make it true.

You keep repeating it, but it doesn't make it true.
    This is for the benefit of anyone who is not familiar. CPUd predicted Trump's downfall during primaries every week. First it was delegate revolt, then it was Trump quitting, then it was him losing Indiana.

Anyone can see how he makes posts every day only to have news cycle take him out the next day. Latest one with Trump losing his touch and then boom he is tied and beating she devil.

Game over.

Here's my prediction. Whether Hillary or Trump is elected the size and scope of the Federal government will increase. The size and scope of the police state will increase. The size and scope of the MIC will increase. The National debt will increase.

Wanna make a bet?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Here's my prediction. Whether Hillary or Trump is elected the size and scope of the Federal government will increase. The size and scope of the police state will increase. The size and scope of the MIC will increase. The National debt will increase.

Wanna make a bet?
    No. You could be right. Honestly I tend to believe this too. I decided not to vote after 2008. This year I am going to make an exception.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is for the benefit of anyone who is not familiar. CPUd predicted Trump's downfall during primaries every week. First it was delegate revolt, then it was Trump quitting, then it was him losing Indiana.

Anyone can see how he makes posts every day only to have news cycle take him out the next day. Latest one with Trump losing his touch and then boom he is tied and beating she devil.

Game over.
    This is pure fantasy.

Wanna make a bet?
    This is pure fantasy.
    I will just requote what I said.

Would YOU have preferred that they started "shooting Iranian ships" after they illegally entered Iranian territorial waters?
    Good response

Yes instead she threatened ww3 with Russia. Again you show why you are a dishonest liberal.

1. Run to defend Hillary check.
    2. Lie about Trump check.
    3. Obfuscate issue check.
    It's an interesting world you live in where facts are actually lies and are only told by Clinton supporters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

“When [the Iranians] circle our beautiful destroyers with their little boats, and they make gestures at our people that they shouldn’t be allowed to make, they will be shot out of the water.”
    The same day he criticized President Obama for not supporting Iran’s Green Movement in 2009- America’s hawks and neoconservatives saw this as a missed opportunity for regime change in Iran.

“Obama didn’t support people that would have taken over, and I think in this case probably would have taken over the right way.”

Just in case anyone forgot this thread:

Lesley Stahl: Horrible. You said you would declare war against ISIS. What exactly do you have--

Donald Trump: It is war. By the way, it is war.

Lesley Stahl: No, but does that-- when you say, "Declare war," do you want to send American troops in there? Is that what you mean?

Donald Trump: Look, we have people that hate us. We have people that want to wipe us out. We're gonna declare war against ISIS. We have to wipe out ISIS. These are people that--

Lesley Stahl: With troops on the ground?

Donald Trump: I am going to have very few troops on the ground. We're going to have unbelievable intelligence, which we need; which, right now, we don't have. We don't have the people over there. We are going to use--

Lesley Stahl: You want to send Americans--

Donald Trump: Excuse me-- and we're going to have surrounding states and, very importantly, get NATO involved
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Just in case anyone forgot this thread:

[...]
    Donald Trump: Excuse me-- and we're going to have surrounding states and, very importantly, get NATO involved
    Great point. Trump is so full of contradictions I don't see how anyone can take him seriously.

Would YOU have preferred that they started "shooting Iranian ships" after they illegally entered Iranian territorial waters?
    @LibertyEagle doesn't reply to you question because she doesn't want you to see her inner neo-con. She and her fellow Trump trolls knows full well that they would blow the $hit out of Iran if they had the audacity to do that to our troops who entered THEIR territory illegally. Neo-cons posing as liberty lovers. Why? Because America FK YEAH!!!! We do what we want to do!
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Related: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/trump-says-...-fails-1558024

Trump says the US has 'gotta shoot' at Russian planes performing barrel rolls if diplomacy fails

Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump has said the US has "gotta shoot down" Russian planes if diplomacy doesn't work. Trump's comments came just days after a Russian plane performed a move criticised by the Pentagon as 'dangerous' when it barrel-rolled over a US plane for the second time in a month.

The aggressive move was performed over the Baltic Sea, where Russian jets buzzed a US Destroyer ship repeatedly several days before the latest incident.

In an interview on Indiana radio show Fort Wayne's Morning News, Trump said: "I think it's terrible, I mean I watched it. It just shows how low we've gone where they can toy with us like that.

"Normally, Obama, let's say a president, because you want to make at least a call or two right, but normally Obama would call up Putin and say, 'Listen, do us a favour, don't do that, get that maniac, just stop it.' But we don't have that kind of a president. He's gonna be out playing golf or something."

Trump's burgeoning mutual appreciation of Putin, which has seen the Republican candidate hint at warmer relations with Russia if he wins the nomination and goes on to be president, saw him suggest Obama should have approached Putin over the incidents.

"I don't know, at a certain point, you can't take it, I mean, at a certain point, you have to do something that, you just can't take that," he said.

"That is not right. It's against all, you know, when you talk about Geneva Convention, there's gotta be things that are against it. You can't do that. That's called taunting. But it should certainly start with diplomacy and it should start quickly with a phone call to Putin, wouldn't you think?"

However, when push came to shove, Trump said the US should shoot at a plane in the same situation if diplomacy didn't work.

"And if that doesn't work out, I don't know, you know, at a certain point, when that sucker comes by you're gonna shoot. You're gonna shoot," he said.

"And it's a shame. It's a shame. It's a total lack of respect for our country and it's a total lack of respect for Obama. Which as you know, they don't respect."

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    @LibertyEagle doesn't reply to you question because she doesn't want you to see her inner neo-con. She and her fellow Trump trolls knows full well that they would blow the $hit out of Iran if they had the audacity to do that to our troops who entered THEIR territory illegally. Neo-cons posing as liberty lovers. Why? Because America FK YEAH!!!! We do what we want to do!

I hadn't replied to him yet, because I don't live on this forum.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Yes you are very level headed - you defended Trump's statements that the US military should start shooting Iranian ships. In fact, you took it a step further and suggested that the captured sailors should have started shooting Iranian ships after they illegally entered Iranian territorial waters, instead of being captured.
    lol. No I didn't.

What I believe is that we should only use our military for our own national defense. Period. I would rather we removed ourselves from all international ruling bodies and organizations, including, but not limited to, the UN, World Bank, IMF, WTO, NAFTA, CAFTA, etc.

But, if someone attacks us, I would erase them. Kneeling, under any circumstances, would not be in my playbook.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    lol. No I didn't.

What I believe is that we should only use our military for our own national defense. Period. I would rather we removed ourselves from all international ruling bodies and organizations, including, but not limited to, the UN, World Bank, IMF, WTO, NAFTA, CAFTA, etc.

But, if someone attacks us, I would erase them. Kneeling, under any circumstances, would not be in my playbook.
    Do you believe the US should attack Iran to stop them, if there was real proof they were building a nuclear weapon?

Do you believe the US should attack Iran to stop them, if there was real proof they were building a nuclear weapon?
    Not totally sure. I'd need more information. That's the honest answer. Correct me if I am wrong here, but didn't they agree to NOT build one? Has their government threatened the United States? Not Israel; the United States?
    ================

Not totally sure. I'd need more information. That's the honest answer. Correct me if I am wrong here, but didn't they agree to NOT build one? Has their government threatened the United States? Not Israel; the United States?
    No, they have not threatened the US- nor did they threaten Israel- was a wrong translation spun by MSM. OUR authorities have stated over and over again that Iran does not have nuclear bomb capabilities installed.

Israel NEVER signed the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons and has a guesstimate of at least 400 nuclear warheads. But that's OK 'cause it's Israel.

Iran is surrounded by US bases and countries around it have nuclear weapons but it is in US interests to continue to make Iran the bad guy. We want their resources.
    There is no spoon.

lol. No I didn't.
    So defending Trump's comments by posting a situation in which you implied that shooting Iranian ships would be preferable to "kneeling before them" doesn't count as defending Trump? Just because your defense totally failed doesn't mean it never happened.

So would they have to be arrested in some other sort of position? Was being arrested OK or you just don't like them kneeling? (lol)
    Last edited by Influenza; 09-11-2016 at 09:48 AM.

Wanna make a bet?

Exactly. Doesn't matter which authoritarian assclown gets elected. WE get screwed.

ETA: The only way to win a rigged game is not to play.
    Last edited by CCTelander; 09-11-2016 at 03:07 PM.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12