Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 80% - 90% Reported Pertussis Cases Amongst Those "VACCINATED"

Lightbulb Vaccine FAIL: Whooping cough outbreak closes Texas school despite 100% vaccination rate

Vaccine FAIL: “Whooping cough outbreak closes Texas school despite 100-percent vaccination rate: officials”

Despite a 100% vaccination rate, a Texas school closes early for winter break due to a whooping cough outbreak. Clearly the vaccine is failing to work as advertised.

If ever there was convincing proof that vaccination does not equate to bona fide immunity, it is at St. Theresa Catholic School in Texas...
    Reported by FoxNews.com on Dec. 19th, the school experienced an outbreak of whooping cough, causing them to close their doors and start their winter break early.

On Dec. 4th, St. Theresa Catholic School in Memorial Park, reported its first case to the Texas Department of State Health Services. Since then, the outbreak has continued to escalate -- and not because of the abuse of religious and medical exemptions, and so-called "anti-vaxxer" parents.

According to the FoxNews report, the school vaccine uptake rate was at 100%:

“Officials with the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston said that 100 percent of students who attend St. Theresa Catholic School are vaccinated against the illness.”

This was confirmed by the following statement to parents sent by the school:

https://www.greenmedinfo.health/blog...0despite%20100
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Injected with all the poison elements and then get the disease it say it will prevent. Poor children.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

They have changed the pertussis vaccine since it was originally created. It's quite possible that the new one is not as effective as the old one was. As a matter of fact, they have already found that out.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    They have changed the pertussis vaccine since it was originally created. It's quite possible that the new one is not as effective as the old one was. As a matter of fact, they have already found that out.
    But the point was supposed to be that no vaccines actually work and instead kill children.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    But the point was supposed to be that no vaccines actually work and instead kill children.
    I don't think that point has ever been made once.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Kinda.

Injected with all the poison elements and then get the disease it say it will prevent. Poor children.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Kinda.
    It's poisons that depending upon the individual, it could hurt them immediately or affect them latter on in life. Example: Autism to Alzheimer's.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Merged several old whooping cough threads...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    It's poisons that depending upon the individual, it could hurt them immediately or affect them latter on in life. Example: Autism to Alzheimer's.
    There is literally no evidence to support anything you post, ever. The fact that millions more people now actually live long enough to reach later in life also seems to escape you.
    Last edited by angelatc; 12-27-2019 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Then you don't read DonnaY's gibberish.

As for this particular circumstance: "Public health experts call this ‘waning immunity.’ Similarly, natural infection may also only protect you for a few years. In general, DTaP vaccines are 80% to 90% effective. Among kids who get all 5 doses of DTaP on schedule, effectiveness is very high within the year following the 5th dose – at least 9 out of 10 kids are fully protected. There is a modest decrease in effectiveness in each following year. About 7 out of 10 kids are fully protected 5 years after getting their last dose of DTaP and the other 3 out of 10 kids are partially protected – protecting against serious disease. CDC estimates that in the first year after getting vaccinated with Tdap, it protects about 7 out of 10 people who receive it. There is a decrease in effectiveness in each following year. About 3 or 4 out of 10 people are fully protected 4 years after getting Tdap."

Like has been pointed out repeatedly over the years - say it with me now - this vaccine is not as effective as the old version.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    There is literally no evidence to support anything you post, ever. The fact that millions more people now actually live long enough to reach later in life also seems to escape you.
    Where are the independent safety studies done proving me wrong? I'll answer: there are none. Ref: https://www.icandecide.org/wp-conten...r-2-2017-1.pdf

You forget that nutrition, sanitation, clean water and hygiene is the main reason why people have strong immune systems--that tid-bit seems to escape you.

Aluminum adjuvants one of the poisons are harming people--from Autism to Alzheimer's.

https://www.icandecide.org/wp-conten...t-Autism-2.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Merged several old whooping cough threads...
    Thanks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234