Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Truth about Black Lives Matter

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    I would have a little respect for them if these guys would be out shooting the gang banger drug dealers in their own neighborhood. This would take cars of 90% of black shootings
    Except for, you know, the part where they're protesting because the police almost always get away with beating and killing citizens, while black people are being sent up the river for mere drug possession with harsher sentences. Are you being willfully ignorant? There's always an excuse to dismiss people fighting against injustice, isn't there?
    Last edited by Antischism; 07-09-2016 at 12:08 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    There's always an excuse to dismiss people fighting against injustice, isn't there?
    Nope.
    I knew a Black man who protected is home and surroundings such.. in a time past.

He got me a job,,sort of.
    And was on an ankle bracelet.. for defending his neighborhood.
    He was a Large Black Man. And he was both my friend an big brother. Met him after we both got out of the Army, in Key West.

His name was Tommy Williams.. (and you don't have enough beer)

I would wish for many more such men.

I can not understand a mans skin color being at all relevant.. other than a fear issue.

personally, I reject fear.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 07-09-2016 at 12:22 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Except for, you know, the part where they're protesting because the police almost always get away with beating and killing citizens, while black people are being sent up the river for mere drug possession with harsher sentences. Are you being willfully ignorant? There's always an excuse to dismiss people fighting against injustice, isn't there?
    even if you put every cop in jail that killed a black man, that number would be dwarfed by the number of black men in jail for killing other black men.

Oh and I beleive Cops get away with to much killing of everyone not just blacks. Black people will still be murdered in larger numbers even without police assisting the process so the problem is much deeper than what you are eluding to.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

even if you put every cop in jail that killed a black man, that number would be dwarfed by the number of black men in jail for killing other black men.
    Or offending a white man.

Some here may not be familiar with the college I went to..
    It was known as the bloodiest 47 acres in America.
    Apt description.

It was not officially segregated,, and yet it was.
    I usually had my meals with gentlemen I could comfortably eat with.

I ate on the darker side of the room. as a rule..

sometime elsewhere from normal for political reasons. (but those are other stories)

Politics outside the prison is much the same..

except this time,, I'm not sure I want to stop the riot.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Apparently they are the only community standing up to complain.

Everyone else is Licking Boots.
    They're "standing up" because of tribal loyalties, and often fabricating narratives in the process.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    They're "standing up" because of tribal loyalties, and often fabricating narratives in the process.
    Exactly.

The average BLM member wants fictional cop Shaft to appear and execute George Zimmerman's whole family with out Trial.

Justice or Just Us.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Oh and I beleive Cops get away with to much killing of everyone not just blacks. Black people will still be murdered in larger numbers even without police assisting the process so the problem is much deeper than what you are eluding to.
    And those issues have what to do, exactly, with the aim of BLM? You're essentially writing off the movement for not doing X, Y and Z as well. I'm sure they are well aware of the myriad issues that have contributed to poverty and higher crime rates in their communities, one of which is the odious War on Drugs.

I never thought I'd see the day when Newt Gingrich, RedState and Paul Ryan would be speaking more sense than someone on Ron Paul Forums. It shouldn't be surprising coming from a so-called "paleolibertarian," however. That entire subset was founded on the woefully misguided southern strategy.
    Last edited by Antischism; 07-09-2016 at 01:52 AM.

I have often thought Tribalism was a preferable social construct.

as governments go.

and there is no reason that tribalism can not work equally well in a republic.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 07-09-2016 at 01:51 AM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

one of which is the odious War on Drugs.
    Key to the police State.

and to what you added
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

And those issues have what to do, exactly, with the aim of BLM? You're essentially writing off the movement for not doing X, Y and Z as well. I'm sure they are well aware of the myriad issues that have contributed to poverty and higher crime rates in their communities, one of which is the odious War on Drugs.

I never thought I'd see the day when Newt Gingrich, RedState and Paul Ryan would be speaking more sense than someone on Ron Paul Forums. It shouldn't be surprising coming from a so-called "paleolibertarian," however. That entire subset was founded on the woefully misguided southern strategy.
    blm are ignoring the biggest killer of black lives. BLM is a joke and a bad one at that.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm asking to be flamed, but I just want to be 100% honest. Where is the outrage that a police officer killed someone that was legally carrying a firearm, his right? It is sad that BLM is denigrated in the conservative/libertarian community when black people continue to discriminated, killed, and imprisoned at a much higher rate. We live in a country where black lives truly have a lower value, we should be outraged. I'm not a libtard, you can see my past posts as proof of that, I'm just infuriated that conservative movements apparently live up to their 'white nationalist' stereotypes.

Like any sane person I want the debt paid down, I want to pay less taxes, I think the government is over funded and over reaches in our lives. How is challenging the system (which we disdain) to make all lives have equal value counter to any of our core values? Just look at the TV, black people are dehumanized every day and are painted as 'cool and dangerous.'
    Last edited by KrokHead; 07-09-2016 at 04:42 AM. Reason: Need more text!

Quote Originally Posted by KrokHead View Post
    I'm asking to be flamed, but I just want to be 100% honest. Where is the outrage that a police officer killed someone that was legally carrying a firearm, his right? It is sad that BLM is denigrated in the conservative/libertarian community when black people continue to discriminated, killed, and imprisoned at a much higher rate. We live in a country where black lives truly have a lower value, we should be outraged. I'm not a libtard, you can see my past posts as proof of that, I'm just infuriated that conservative movements apparently live up to their 'white nationalist' stereotypes.

Like any sane person I want the debt paid down, I want to pay less taxes, I think the government is over funded and over reaches in our lives. How is challenging the system (which we disdain) to make all lives have equal value counter to any of our core values? Just look at the TV, black people are dehumanized every day and are painted as 'cool and dangerous.'
    Jeez, so tired of this $#@!. White (especially white males) are discriminated against everywhere you look these days. Heard of affirmative action? One of my cousins just retired, he had to delay his employment to become a cop because he was white. College educated in criminal affairs.

Schools, jobs, welfare benefits, you name it. In my profession where technical knowledge and skill are easily measured, you still earn more if you are not white or have a vagina.
    Last edited by Danke; 07-09-2016 at 05:22 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Facts from Alex Jones and Stefan Mollieneux?
    If you had taken the time to notice, which you clearly did not from your comment, Molyneux sources each of the stats he gives. You can see the bibliography under the video on the youtube page.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    If you had taken the time to notice, which you clearly did not from your comment, Molyneux sources each of the stats he gives. You can see the bibliography under the video on the youtube page.
    He doesn't watch, just sprouts the tired arguments.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I'm asking to be flamed, but I just want to be 100% honest. Where is the outrage that a police officer killed someone that was legally carrying a firearm, his right?
    There was outrage. If white people are outraged it does not automatically mean things will change or that the media will report it. This of course when the left and their compliant media use this narrative as a tool to advance their party and their ultimate goal to ban gun ownership.

It is sad that BLM is denigrated in the conservative/libertarian community when black people continue to discriminated, killed, and imprisoned at a much higher rate.
    BLM is denigrated because they have proven to be an anti-white hate group rather than one that truly wants to end police abuse. Whites are killed at a much higher rate by police than blacks but accordingly to BLM only black lives matter. Also if you have a race of people that are predisposed to violence and committing crimes it is only natural they would be imprisoned at a much higher rate.

We live in a country where black lives truly have a lower value, we should be outraged.
    According to whom? An extremely small minority of whites in this country and certainly not the majority of whites that elected Obama as President.

I'm not a libtard, you can see my past posts as proof of that, I'm just infuriated that conservative movements apparently live up to their 'white nationalist' stereotypes.
    You are not a libtard but obviously spend too much time listening to libtard sources.

Another false lib talking point. You have practically every TV program, movie and TV commercial these days placing blacks and their political or cultural agenda on a pedestal. In many cases being made superior to white men or culturally or the male actor and the white male actors being made to look like a buffoon(s).
    Last edited by kahless; 07-09-2016 at 06:45 AM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    There was outrage. If white people are outraged it does not automatically mean things will change or that the media will report it. This of course when the left and their compliant media use this narrative as a tool to advance their party and their ultimate goal to ban gun ownership.

BLM is denigrated because they have proven to be an anti-white hate group rather than one that truly wants to end police abuse. Whites are killed at a much higher rate by police than blacks but accordingly to BLM only black lives matter. Also if you have a race of people that are predisposed to violence and committing crimes it is only natural they would be imprisoned at a much higher rate.

According to whom? An extremely small minority of whites in this country and certainly not the majority of whites that elected Obama as President.

You are not a libtard but obviously spend too much time listening to libtard sources.

Another false lib talking point. You have practically every TV program, movie and TV commercial these days placing blacks and their political or cultural agenda on a pedestal. In many cases being made superior to white men or culturally or the male actor and the white male actors being made to look like a buffoon(s).
    +Rep! And the previous cultural Marxist PC attack was on fatherhood.

"What goes around comes around."
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 07-09-2016 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Correct. Black-on-black crime is epidemic while police shootings are relatively the same:

those stats are a total crock of $#@!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...icide-victims/

We rate this claim Pants on Fire.
    http://hotair.com/archives/2015/11/2...rt-on-twitter/

That chart was wrong pretty much across the board and wildly so in a few categories.
    http://www.factcheck.org/2015/11/tru...crime-graphic/

aren’t just a little off — they are grossly inaccurate.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Don't be afraid to speak your mind. It's no secret that there are a lot of white nationalists masquerading as libertarians, even on this forum. You can tell where their priorities lie when they would rather denigrate a movement against police injustice and deny the reality of the disparities you noted, instead of making allies with people who share common ground and being inviting to the black community.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't be afraid to speak your mind. It's no secret that there are a lot of white nationalists masquerading as libertarians, even on this forum. You can tell where their priorities lie when they would rather denigrate a movement against police injustice and deny the reality of the disparities you noted, instead of making allies with people who share common ground and being inviting to the black community.
    Denigrating anti-white racists that boo "all lives matter" and those that promote or cheer the killing of innocent whites and white police officers does not make a person a "white nationalist".

In fact I think the continued false accusations and attacks on whites may even generate support for the white nationalist movement in this country the likes we have not seen. The people that continue to manufacture division and hate like yourselves will be the ones responsible for it.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Denigrating anti-white racists that boo "all lives matter" and those that promote or cheer the killing of innocent whites and white police officers does not make a person a "white nationalist".

In fact I think the continued false accusations and attacks on whites may even generate support for the white nationalist movement in this country the likes we have not seen. The people that continue to manufacture division and hate like yourselves will be the ones responsible for it.
    So, he says all people should unite against a totalitarian federal government which is arming law enforcement to the teeth and encouraging them to do summary executions, and you come along, declare this to be a racial problem, and then have the temerity to accuse him of divisiveness?

Well, you're right. He's trying to say people of all races should divide themselves from the totalitarian government. Very divisive. So?

For a little while after 9/11/01 this nation was more united than it has been at any other point during my lifetime. Apparently, someone decided that a unified populace didn't suit their political agenda. So, the media started talking about race, and has been talking about race ever since.

The truth about Black Lives Matter is it was founded by someone who was trying to protect the powerful by heading off the formation of the organization we really need--Civilian Lives Matter.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-09-2016 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So, he says all people should unite against a totalitarian federal government which is arming law enforcement to the teeth and encouraging them to do summary executions, and you come along, declare this to be a racial problem, and then have the temerity to accuse him of divisiveness?
    If he said people should unite against "a totalitarian federal government which is arming law enforcement to the teeth and encouraging them to do summary executions" then I think we all agree on that respect. He however did not but took issue with those calling out BLM for what they are and their record of trying to divide us.

Well, you're right. He's trying to say people of all races should divide themselves from the totalitarian government. Very divisive. So?
    If he said that then I would agree with him. He did not.

For a little while after 9/11/01 this nation was more united than it has been at any other point during my lifetime. Apparently, someone decided that a unified populace didn't suit their political agenda. So, the media started talking about race, and has been talking about race ever since.
    It may have quieted down a little bit after 9/11 but the left had been using race as a tool to propel their agenda and silence opposition long before 9/11. I think people expected it to die down once and for all after Obama got elected, especially considering his campaign rhetoric. It however was so effective for the left and with a black President they figured they would be unstoppable continually playing the race card.

The truth about Black Lives Matter is it was founded by someone who was trying to protect the powerful by heading off the formation of the organization we really need--Civilian Lives Matter.
    I agree.

Man I love the internet, where I am outed as a white nationalist.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

If he said people should unite against "a totalitarian federal government which is arming law enforcement to the teeth and encouraging them to do summary executions" then I think we all agree on that respect. He however did not but took issue with those calling out BLM for what they are and their record of trying to divide us.
    Antischism did all that? I must have missed it.

If he said that then I would agree with him. He did not.
    He pointed out that police injustice gives all Americans common ground...

It may have quieted down a little bit after 9/11 but the left had been using race as a tool to propel their agenda and silence opposition long before 9/11. I think people expected it to die down once and for all after Obama got elected, especially considering his campaign rhetoric. It however was so effective for the left and with a black President they figured they would be unstoppable continually playing the race card.
    And of course Teh Right never played the race card even once in all of history...

I agree.
    Do you really? Do you agree that all civilian lives matter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I am waiting for "The Truth About Gay People" and "The Truth about those dirty immigrants that speak Spanish at the grocery store so I can't eavesdrop on their conversation and am therefore convinced they must be talking about me." It really can't be long, can it?
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Is it just me, or has that gotten particularly aggressive and "in your face" recently?

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I agree.
    Crime is Crime.

Bad Laws create Crime. (where none existed)
    Bad Laws are enforced...

Bad Law Enforcers are not GOOD COPS.
    but who's going to monitor broken tail lights?...

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Is it just me, or has that gotten particularly aggressive and "in your face" recently?
    Maybe since Sandford-n-Sons went off the air....

If you want to become utterly depressed over it, look at kids' shows.

If there is a family unit, you can depend upon the father being a clueless, idiotic, bumbling caricature of a man. If he displays anything that would be considered a traditionally masculine or fatherly trait, he will promptly have some comical calamity befall him as a result. Fathers in general have been relegated to comic relief for some time now, unfortunately, and since most shows have white fathers, it's the usual idiotic but well-meaning father figure that's going to assert that he knows everything, only to be shown to know less than nothing.

You are intentionally being disingenuous since we know what was posted and of course I believe all civilian lives matter.

Like I said earlier in the thread I think we were making progress. Instead of only seeing the abuses and outrage threads in threads AF had been posting, you actually started to see them getting being picked up by the national MSM for a time. The media was not even being biased about it at times.

Of course we could not have that so then BLM came in and put a stop to it to herd people accordingly.

It seems like the attempted shock value increased by a factor of 10 two years ago and then doubled again over the last year.

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-24-2016 at 06:17 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast