Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul gets 1 electoral vote in Texas

Ron Paul gets 1 electoral vote in Texas

Very interesting that Ron Paul got an electoral vote in Texas just a little while ago.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Was that Stickland? lol
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Was that Stickland? lol
    I was going to ask who from here did that?

You guys beat me to it.

Congratulations, Doctor Paul!

(He deserved far more.)
    Last edited by helmuth_hubener; 12-19-2016 at 11:51 PM.

Ha. That's cool.

If only it were 270! Still damn cool!
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Saw it on Fedbook.

That face you make when Ron Paul didn't even run but got more electoral college votes than Gary Johnson/Bill Weld.

I'm just sayin'.....
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    Saw it on Fedbook.

That face you make when Ron Paul didn't even run but got more electoral college votes than Gary Johnson/Bill Weld.

I'm just sayin'.....
    LOLOLOL

love that someone did this.. definitely one of ours and I am proud of them!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Best freaking news I've heard all day. No make that the best freaking news I've heard all decade! I'm with ChristianAnarchist. I wish someohow 269 more electoral voters would do the right thing.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    some purist...
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

He's catching on I'm telling ya!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    some purist...
    He was part of a globalist plot to stop Trump!
    Stop believing stupid things

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Ron's trending on twitter right now!
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by Gage View Post
    Very interesting that Ron Paul got an electoral vote in Texas just a little while ago.
    "very interesting...."

o_O

I want to buy him a drink.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Ron's trending on twitter right now!
    Which is how I knew. And 10 - 1 the comments are respectful. The ones that aren't don't note that only his vote and that of Kasich broke from the GOP side. The rest were all from Hillary.

Had to check in.

Congratulations to Dr. Paul!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

And Bill Greene of the electoral college -- I owe you a drink!! http://heavy.com/news/2016/12/ron-pa...hless-elector/

Oh for ...... where is that "Ron Paul!!" thread? I can't find it and I wanted to bump it.....

13806487-sulky-angry-young-girl-child-sulking-and-pouting--Stock-Photo.jpg

sailingway!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhh how I love this! Our efforts were not in vain. This is also a slap in the face to all the fake libertarians like Johnson & Rand. Principles matter! Freedom matters!

RON PAUL!
    "Building Freedom in an Unfree World" - http://freedomlovin.com

"All initiation of force is a violation of someone else's rights, whether initiated by an individual or the state, for the benefit of an individual or group of individuals, even if it's supposed to be for the benefit of another individual or group of individuals."
    -Ron Paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    He's catching on I'm telling ya!
    Ahhhhh hahaha that brings back good memories, thanks.
    "Building Freedom in an Unfree World" - http://freedomlovin.com

"All initiation of force is a violation of someone else's rights, whether initiated by an individual or the state, for the benefit of an individual or group of individuals, even if it's supposed to be for the benefit of another individual or group of individuals."
    -Ron Paul

Ron Paul gets one electoral college vote

Well, maybe my write in was not totally wasted.

Ron Paul Receives an Electoral Vote!

http://libertyviral.com/ron-paul-rec...#axzz4TIfQI7o7
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Ron Paul still more popular than Rand Paul

Jealous of that guy's opportunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Must be one of those globalist cuck, Hillary sycophant, open-border commies that Eagle et al keep talking about.
    Last edited by The Rebel Poet; 12-19-2016 at 09:27 PM.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Banned

Blog Entries
    I bet that isn't who the democrats were thinking when they said "anyone but Trump" when trying to form a electoral consensus. It might have even worked.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast