Page 40 of 82 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 2433

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

I PRACTICED BABYSITTING TODAY. APPARENTLY I'M GOOD AT IT.
    @Danke, NO I DID NOT ACTUALLY SIT ON A BABY.
    "I am a bird"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    I PRACTICED BABYSITTING TODAY. APPARENTLY I'M GOOD AT IT.
    @Danke, NO I DID NOT ACTUALLY SIT ON A BABY.
    YOU HAD THE BABE SIT ON YOU?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    YOU HAD THE BABE SIT ON YOU?
    IT WASN'T A BABY I WAS BABYSITTING.

I ONLY SAT ON A COUCH AND A DOG TRIED TO SIT ON ME BUT WAS EASILY CONVINCED NOT TO DO SO. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS A SWEET DOG. IT WAS NOT MY DOG SO IT HAS TO BEHAVE.

I WASN'T BABYSITTING A DOG EITHER, IT WAS TWO HUMANOIDS.
    "I am a bird"

MY AWESOME BOOTS. ONLY PAID $30 FOR THEM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

NICE LEGS!
    "I am a bird"

NICE LEGS!

THANKS! RUNNING DOES THAT FOR YA. HOPEFULLY THEY DISTRACT PEOPLE FROM MY SMALL BOOBS.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

THANKS! RUNNING DOES THAT FOR YA. HOPEFULLY THEY DISTRACT PEOPLE FROM MY SMALL BOOBS.
    DON'T WORRY-I'M SURE YOUR BOOBS ARE MARVELOUS. ~HUGS~
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    DON'T WORRY-I'M SURE YOUR BOOBS ARE MARVELOUS. ~HUGS~
    GOOD THINGS COME IN LITTLE PACKAGES.

NEWS SAYS THREE POLICE SHOT IN PALM SPRINGS CALIFORNIA
    Do something Danke

WELL WORTH IT. NICE
    Do something Danke

TODAY I PUT A NEW BELT ON A TRACTOR . THE OTHER WAS BROKE SO I TOOK IT WITH ME AND GOT THE RIGHT BELT BUT I COULD NOT FIND A ROUTING DIAGRAM ON THE NET , SO I FINALLY GAVE UP AND FOUND THE MANUAL AND ON THE VERY LAST PAGE IT HAD A DIAGRAM SO I DROVE IT TO GET THE MAIL TO TEST IT OUT WHEN DONE. GOT IT ALL DONE WITH ONE WRENCH , ONE LARGE FLAT TIP SCREWDRIVER AND A SMALL PRY BAR AND BONUS IS I STILL HAVE ALL THE SKIN ON MY KNUCKLES .
    Do something Danke

WE'RE LEAVING TOMORROW NIGHT AND I STILL HAVEN'T PACKED. AS A MATTER OF FACT, I HAVEN'T EVEN GONE IN THE ATTIC TO GET THE SUITCASES. I DID GO GROCERY SHOPPING FOR OUR ROAD TRIP, THOUGH. I BOUGHT GRAPES, APPLES, BANANAS, PB&J FIXINS AND CUT UP A BIG SALAD. I DON'T LIKE TO EAT AT FAST FOOD PLACES. I'D RATHER STOP AT A PARK AND PICNIC. I ALSO BOUGHT MR ANIMAL SOME FRAPPICHINOS. HE DOESN'T DRINK CAFFEINE DRINKS BUT HE LIKES THEM ON ROAD TRIPS BECAUSE THEY KEEP HIM AWAKE. IF HE DRINKS TOO MANY, HE STARTS SWEATING REAL BAD.

I'M GOING TO FINISH OFF MY LEAKING BAG OF WINE IN THE FRIDGE TONIGHT. TOMORROW, I WILL PACK AND LOOK OVER WHAT THE KIDS PUT ASIDE. I'M NERVOUS BECAUSE #2 APPEARS TO ONLY HAVE ONE OUTFIT PUT ASIDE FOR THE WEEK.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    WELL WORTH IT. NICE
    THEY'RE COMFORTABLE, TOO. I AM WORRIED ABOUT GETTING THEM WET, THOUGH. THEY'RE CHEAP AND I DON'T WANT THE SOLE TO COME OFF.

THEY'RE COMFORTABLE, TOO. I AM WORRIED ABOUT GETTING THEM WET, THOUGH. THEY'RE CHEAP AND I DON'T WANT THE SOLE TO COME OFF.
    I CAN'T TELL IF THEY HAVE SPIKE HEELS OR NOT. ARE THEY THE SORT OF BOOTS YOU COULD RUN IN IF SO DESIRED?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    NICE LEGS!
    MR ANIMAL KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

WHY ARE YOU WALKING ON FISH ?!

They have an amazing skin though. Feels a bit sandpaper-ish like a shark but has real nice patterns to them.

The pics don't do it justice.. I bet you could make nice leather from their skins. Unfortunately I have never made fish-leather and I hardly catch any sole anymore.
    "I am a bird"

I FINISHED PACKING MY CLOTHES. I PACKED JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING MR ANIMAL ASKED ME NOT TO, LOL. DECIDED AGAINST TAKING MY BOOTS. THE SLUTTY DRESS I ENDED UP CHOOSING LOOKS BETTER WITH SLUTTY HEELS. I'M GONNA FREEZE MY ASS OFF BUT LOOK GOOD DOING IT.

I FINISHED PACKING MY CLOTHES. I PACKED JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING MR ANIMAL ASKED ME NOT TO, LOL. DECIDED AGAINST TAKING MY BOOTS. THE SLUTTY DRESS I ENDED UP CHOOSING LOOKS BETTER WITH SLUTTY HEELS. I'M GONNA FREEZE MY ASS OFF BUT LOOK GOOD DOING IT.
    Maybe before you leave he will get a case of Genesee for you . I used to get some Salami to bring back for my Grandmother when I was in the area . I used to do a lot of Business with a retired coin dealer up state named Hank . Hank was very Cool , born somewhere about halfway Syracuse or Buffalo about 105 years ago.
    Do something Danke

I SAW ON THE NEWS TODAY , 18 TURTLES SENT TO GEORGIA AQUARIUM . I MAKE A VERY GOOD TURTLE SOUP.
    Do something Danke

TODAY I GREASED A TRAILER AND THREW A RICK OF WOOD IN THE BASEMENT , PROBABLY TAKE THE DAY OFF TOMORROW.
    Do something Danke

JUST GOT BACK FROM BUFFALO (AMHERST, ACTUALLY) AND THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE TRIP WAS OUR VISIT TO MY HUSBAND'S FARM FAMILY. THEY'RE ALWAYS MY FAVORITE PART BUT THIS YEAR THEY REALLY DELIVERED. HIS NINETY YEAR OLD UNCLE TOOK US OUT TO EAT AT HIS FAVORITE RESTAURANT, GORDIE HARPERS, AND THAT PLACE WAS A TRIP. HIS AUNT TOLD ME THERE WERE A FEW LOCAL CRAFTS FRO SALE IN THE PLACE BUT NOTHING PREPARED ME FOR THE CRAP THAT PLACE HAD FOR SALE. YOU CAN EAT DINNER (AND HAVE A FEW DRINKS EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE NOT ON THE MENU AND AS LONG AS THEY'RE NOT COMPLICATED TO MAKE) AND THEN GO SHOPPING - THEY HAVE EVERYTHING FROM DIABETIC SOCKS, CANADIAN CANDY (COFFEE CRISP), HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS, GUCCI BAGS, ALL KINDS OF CRAPPY DECORATIONS AND I GOT A SOUVENIR....MY MONKEY WINE HOLDER. I FELL IN LOVE AS SOON AS I SAW HIM. I WAS PRETTY DRUNK BUT LOOK AT HIM...THE EYES ROLLING BACK IN HIS HEAD...THE DROOL...

MY DEMOCRAT BIL STOPPED BY TODAY TO CHECK OUT MY CAR AND SHOW OFF HIS NEW VEHICLE. HE SOLD HIS BRAND NEW CAR (I FORGOT WHAT IT WAS) AND BOUGHT A 1998 JEEP. IT'S REALLY NICE. YOU'D NEVER GUESS IT WAS THAT OLD BUT HE TOLD ME THE REASON HE SOLD THE NEW CAR WAS BECAUSE OF THE CREEPY TECHNOLOGY. I TOLD HIM HE WAS STARTING TO SOUND LIKE ME. JUST WHEN I STARTED THINKING TO MYSELF, HE'S GETTING IT....HE STARTED TELLING ME HOW YOU CAN'T BE TOO CAREFUL THESE DAYS WITH PEOPLE LIKE WIKILEAKS GIVING ALL OUR SECRETS TO THE RUSSIANS. o_O HE WAS PISSED ABOUT THE DNC HACK. *SIGH*

OH, AND MY BIL IN BUFFALO (ANOTHER HARD CORE DEM) TOLD ME HE HATES HILLARY BUT SHE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL PROTECT HIS SOCIAL SECURITY AND HE'S GETTING CLOSE TO RETIREMENT.

I'M NOT RELATED TO ANY OF THESE PEOPLE, THEY'RE ALL ON MY HUSBAND'S SIDE. THEY'RE CRAZY. MY FAMILY'S CRAZY, TOO, BUT AT LEAST THEY'RE CRAZY IN AN ANTI-GOV KIND OF WAY. WHEN I BRING UP HIS CRAZY FAMILY, MR ANIMAL LIKES TO POINT OUT THAT ONE OF MY BROTHERS HAS A WATER TOWER (FOR THE ECONOMIC COLLAPSE) ON HIS PROPERTY BUT I TELL HIM HE'S GONNA BE HAPPY TO SEE THAT DAMN WATER TOWER IF TSHTF.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    MY DEMOCRAT BIL STOPPED BY TODAY TO CHECK OUT MY CAR AND SHOW OFF HIS NEW VEHICLE. HE SOLD HIS BRAND NEW CAR (I FORGOT WHAT IT WAS) AND BOUGHT A 1998 JEEP. IT'S REALLY NICE. YOU'D NEVER GUESS IT WAS THAT OLD BUT HE TOLD ME THE REASON HE SOLD THE NEW CAR WAS BECAUSE OF THE CREEPY TECHNOLOGY. I TOLD HIM HE WAS STARTING TO SOUND LIKE ME. JUST WHEN I STARTED THINKING TO MYSELF, HE'S GETTING IT....HE STARTED TELLING ME HOW YOU CAN'T BE TOO CAREFUL THESE DAYS WITH PEOPLE LIKE WIKILEAKS GIVING ALL OUR SECRETS TO THE RUSSIANS. o_O HE WAS PISSED ABOUT THE DNC HACK. *SIGH*
    OH, AND MY BIL IN BUFFALO (ANOTHER HARD CORE DEM) TOLD ME HE HATES HILLARY BUT SHE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL PROTECT HIS SOCIAL SECURITY AND HE'S GETTING CLOSE TO RETIREMENT.

I'M NOT RELATED TO ANY OF THESE PEOPLE, THEY'RE ALL ON MY HUSBAND'S SIDE. THEY'RE CRAZY. MY FAMILY'S CRAZY, TOO, BUT AT LEAST THEY'RE CRAZY IN AN ANTI-GOV KIND OF WAY. WHEN I BRING UP HIS CRAZY FAMILY, MR ANIMAL LIKES TO POINT OUT THAT ONE OF MY BROTHERS HAS A WATER TOWER (FOR THE ECONOMIC COLLAPSE) ON HIS PROPERTY BUT I TELL HIM HE'S GONNA BE HAPPY TO SEE THAT DAMN WATER TOWER IF TSHTF.
    MY OLDEST DAUGHTER HAS A WATER TOWER AT HER SECOND PLACE
    Do something Danke

WHY DID I OPEN THIS THREAD THIS MORNING. LIFESKILL: STOP, OTHERWISE IT IS A FORM OF INSANITY.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    WHY DID I OPEN THIS THREAD THIS MORNING. LIFESKILL: STOP, OTHERWISE IT IS A FORM OF INSANITY.
    Someone's jealous...I can't figure out if Danke wants a monkey wine holder or a water tower.

MY OLDEST DAUGHTER HAS A WATER TOWER AT HER SECOND PLACE
    oyarde, the funny thing about the water tower is that my husband happened to show up at his trailer (actually, it's 1/2 trailer - 1/2 house, A tree fell on it during a storm and he had a house built on. Mr Animal says it looks like a trailer ran into a house) when it was being delivered and my brother was bummed because his forklift was broken. My brother also has a pool in his front yard and drives a Mercedes. He's actually rather wealthy, he just chooses to live the redneck life. Believe it or not, he's a clean freak. He's got a weird place but everything's really clean.

He also thinks Obama is "the Leopard" and the Pope is the anti-Christ. He abandoned Catholicism after he got back from communing with the Indians in NC.

Someone's jealous...I can't figure out if Danke wants a monkey wine holder or a water tower.
    DANKE JUST WISHES HE HAD SOME HILLS ABSINTHE AND A MONKEY.
    Do something Danke

TODAY I PUT A NEW BELT ON A TRACTOR . THE OTHER WAS BROKE SO I TOOK IT WITH ME AND GOT THE RIGHT BELT BUT I COULD NOT FIND A ROUTING DIAGRAM ON THE NET , SO I FINALLY GAVE UP AND FOUND THE MANUAL AND ON THE VERY LAST PAGE IT HAD A DIAGRAM SO I DROVE IT TO GET THE MAIL TO TEST IT OUT WHEN DONE. GOT IT ALL DONE WITH ONE WRENCH , ONE LARGE FLAT TIP SCREWDRIVER AND A SMALL PRY BAR AND BONUS IS I STILL HAVE ALL THE SKIN ON MY KNUCKLES .
    IMPRESSIVE!

He's actually rather wealthy, he just chooses to live the redneck life.
    MANY WEALTHY PEOPLE DO!

DANKE JUST WISHES HE HAD SOME HILLS ABSINTHE AND A MONKEY.
    WHY CAN'T HE BE HAPPY FOR ME AND GORDIE HARPER? I NAMED MY MONKEY GORDIE HARPER AFTER THE PLACE I BOUGHT HIM.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 40 of 82 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast