Thread: "Lean Into it Until Death" - Teacher Encourages Black Lives Matter to Kill White Baby

Exclamation "Lean Into it Until Death" - Teacher Encourages Black Lives Matter to Kill White Baby

My level of Negro Fatigue just doubled.

Hat Tip to @jkr

‘Lean Into it Until Death!’ – Special Education Teacher Encourages Black Lives Matter to Kill White Baby in Viral Photo

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...y-viral-photo/

By Cristina Laila Published July 22, 2020 at 3:30pm

Brian Papin, a Special Education teacher at Cedar Grove High School in Atlanta, Georgia encouraged the Black Lives Matter supporter kneeling on a white baby’s neck in a viral photo to “lean into it until death.”

TGP’s Cassandra Fairbanks on Wednesday reported on a photograph of a man kneeling on the neck of a white baby while another person holds the diapered child’s arms is stirring up a massive amount of rage on social media.

In the photo, a man named Isaiah Jackson is seen kneeling on the neck of his girlfriend’s two year old son as another person holds down the diaper-clad baby’s feet. The photo was captioned with “Blm now mf.”

The viral photo caught the attention of special ed teacher Brian Papin.

Instead of condemning the horrific act, Papin encouraged more violence toward the innocent baby in a Facebook post.

“Again! Your doing it wrong! One knee on the center of the back one one the neck and lean into it until death! You saw the video! Get it right or stop $#@!ing around!” Papin said in a Facebook comment.

According to Brian Papin’s LinkedIn page, he has been a special education teacher at Cedar Grove High School since July 2018.

The Clark County Sheriff’s Office has confirmed to Gateway Pundit that he is “100% certain” that charges will be filed against those responsible for the photo of a two-year-old baby being held down as his mother’s boyfriend kneeled on his neck.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-23-2020 at 07:10 PM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Please stop, you know not what you are about to unleash.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

im from that county...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Just read the details, this looks to be real and horrific at so many levels. Thoase responsible should be held accountable as seem to be being done.

Since it's US politics, what would be political impact?
    Trump administration was also working on Police training reforms with advice from BLM supporter Van Jones that may ban knee on neck tactic universally, latter part not confirmed.

If you find out what happens to the teacher post back. Most recent info I have:
    https://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta-new...B5NL2WURL2OVY/
    A district spokeswoman said Wednesday that Papin is still an employee with the district.

“Administrators were made aware of the disturbing social media posts,” she said. “The district is currently investigating the allegation.”
    In contrast, a white teacher at another school was fired for this tweet:
    https://freebeacon.com/campus/mi-sch...our-president/
    I’m done being silent.

@realDonaldTrump is our president ❌��

Don’t @ me
    I'm no Trump fan but that tweet is so mild - FFS whitey can't even sneeze these days without getting purged

Ohio Man Arrested, Accused of Kneeling on Child’s Neck in Photo

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020...neck-in-photo/

Nate Church 23 Jul 2020

Clark County is reviewing potential charges against a man who allegedly knelt on a two-year-old child’s neck in an image posted to social media on Tuesday.

Isaiah Jackson was arrested on a probation violation after investigation of a photo posted online, allegedly depicting the 20-year-old Clark County resident kneeling on the neck of a crying toddler — whose hands are held behind his back by an off-screen individual. The image is an apparent mimicry of the alleged killing of George Floyd by former Minneapolis Police officer Derek Chauvin, with the caption “Blm now mf.”

Investigators immediately made contact with the mother, her son, and Jackson. “Subsequent interview with the mother revealed that she was unaware of the photo having been taken, or its contents, until she had been informed by other parties,” Clark County Sheriff’s Office Lt. Kristopher Shultz told WHIO.

According to emergency scanner records, “deputies, police, and medics were called to two different addresses Tuesday morning in Clark County as a part of the investigation.” The child was transported to a hospital for evaluation but was found to be uninjured.

Neither the charges nor any further details regarding the identities of those involved have been released, but the investigation has only just begun. “We are looking into this case; however, it is still an active investigation. At this point, we are actively looking into it and we are VERY early on into this investigation,” Major Chris Clark added in an e-mailed statement.

Lt. Shultz said the county prosecutor’s office will “provide a determination of the scope and breadth of the felony charges” Jackson is likely to face.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

I'm going out right now to loot and burn the nearest shopping mall.

How about those black babies that get killed through abortion? Guess BLM doesn't think those lives matter.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So this piece of $#@! tortures a baby?

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    So this piece of $#@! tortures a baby?
    Then proclaims it on the interwebs, which gets positive responses and, from a public screwl teacher in GA, instruction on how to kill more effectively.