Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marianne Williamson at her rally has whites recite apology for racism

How is the wound of slavery ever going to heal if people keep picking at it?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am curious if this ceremony freed them from past sins they didn't commit or if they will have to self flagellate once a week for the rest of their lives? That is a serious question: when am I allowed* to drop my white guilt?

*I dropped mine, however, I see no end to this madness if someone follows the sjw cults.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    $#@! this broad!!

I'm not apologizing for something I didn't do!

Try getting the Africans that sold their countrymen into slavery to apologize, I'll have no part of her BS!
    Yep- the Dutch could never have outrun the Africans- it was tribes selling their captives.

And I have only one prejudice:

STUPIDITY.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    How is the wound of slavery ever going to heal if people keep picking at it?
    What makes you think these people want it to heal?
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What makes you think these people want it to heal?
    It's rather obvious that they don't.

They wish to use it as a way to keep people from being unified.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    It's rather obvious that they don't.

They wish to use it as a way to keep people from being unified.
    They're going to 'unify' people in a way that does them more harm than good...

But even the ignorant can see that which makes me wonder about the real agenda...

But even the ignorant can see that which makes me wonder about the real agenda...
    I suspect they are using fake sympathy to keep people in emotional slavery.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    15:40 mark is pretty good.

They are hysterical and deranged. Emphasis on hysteria. There is not a man in that room.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    They are hysterical and deranged. Emphasis on hysteria. There is not a man in that room.
    I was about to correct you and say that I saw some and then... Yeah, you're right.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I was about to correct you and say that I saw some and then... Yeah, you're right.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Nut job

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Banned

Blog Entries
    How can anyone believe white people are superior when half of them are self-flaggelating, self-destructive idiots?

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    How can anyone believe white people are superior when half of them are self-flaggelating, self-destructive idiots?
    Well, that pretty much explains why half of them have that attitude.

$#@! this broad!!

I'm not apologizing for something I didn't do!

Try getting the Africans that sold their countrymen into slavery to apologize, I'll have no part of her BS!
    Amen to that. My family came from Italy and Poland. They didn't own slaves at all.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Who conducted the vast majority of the slave trade in the first place? Was it the ancestors of those dumb women?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Just like busing, why do you think AF's thread on the subject was hijacked and then my cleaned version was also hijacked?
    Worst of all they don't want anyone talking about who is behind it and why.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Just like busing, why do you think AF's thread on the subject was hijacked and then my cleaned version was also hijacked?
    Worst of all they don't want anyone talking about who is behind it and why.

When you are catching flack, you are over the target.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When you are catching flack, you are over the target.
    Yup.

Unfortunately this site has been allowed to become enemy territory.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

15:40 mark is pretty good.

Dam! i wasn't expecting that! First thought was wtf! Then, I realized as other posters here said this is cult worship. Similar to the preacher who touches your forehead and demons magically leave you as you convulse on the floor. Not sure if this theater, I'm suspect (my critical mind at work) because the reaction from others was so calm. Nobody jumps or reacts surprised? weird. I think it was genuine but this person was caught in a moment of weakness with her psychological guard down.

I'll say this also, Marianne seized that opportunity like a pro to reinforce the prayer and her position, also similar technique used by the forehead touching evangelicals. I see why people say she can cast a spell or is a sorceress.

and...doesn't the bible say the devil will appear/come as a peacemaker?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Dam! i wasn't expecting that! First thought was wtf! Then, I realized as other posters here said this is cult worship. Similar to the preacher who touches your forehead and demons magically leave you as you convulse on the floor. Not sure if this theater, I'm suspect (my critical mind at work) because the reaction from others was so calm. Nobody jumps or reacts surprised? weird. I think it was genuine but this person was caught in a moment of weakness with her psychological guard down.

I'll say this also, Marianne seized that opportunity like a pro to reinforce the prayer and her position, also similar technique used by the forehead touching evangelicals. I see why people say she can cast a spell or is a sorceress.

and...doesn't the bible say the devil will appear/come as a peacemaker?
    The devil come in many forms and magic is more real than we have been programmed to believe for several centuries, it seems to be coming out of the closet now.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I am curious if this ceremony freed them from past sins they didn't commit or if they will have to self flagellate once a week for the rest of their lives? That is a serious question: when am I allowed* to drop my white guilt?

*I dropped mine, however, I see no end to this madness if someone follows the sjw cults.

OZ gave nothing to nobody.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The devil come in many forms and magic is more real than we have been programmed to believe for several centuries, it seems to be coming out of the closet now.
    There is no magic, its pyschological and emotional manipulation. Imagine if she became the Secretary of Education.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12