Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: US Launches Tomahawks Into Syria

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    A bleach attack . . . two injured ? Is there a civil war going on there too ?
    I like Ammar's response, "you don't need sources to blame Assad".

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

The poolboy did it.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    The poolboy did it.

"Oh, Pool Boy!"

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Two very insightful comments from that article, although the first one isn't exactly accurate. trump had done plenty in Syria before yesterday. -

Iamnotfooled • 1 minute ago
    America's been in Syria for two years and has made 7,000 airstrikes. What is this nutcase talking about? It's the FIRST for Trump.

Mixa Klimment • 1 minute ago
    There is no doubt that the military action by the US is an attempt to divert attention from the situation in Mosul, where the campaign carried out among others by US-led coalition has resulted in hundreds of civilian casualties and an escalating humanitarian disaster.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

You cut out Tucker's response. It seems like he was about to counter her points and I would have loved to hear the logic he tries to use to counter it.

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Two very insightful comments from that article, although the first one isn't exactly accurate. trump had done plenty in Syria before yesterday. -

Iamnotfooled • 1 minute ago
    America's been in Syria for two years and has made 7,000 airstrikes. What is this nutcase talking about? It's the FIRST for Trump.

Mixa Klimment • 1 minute ago
    There is no doubt that the military action by the US is an attempt to divert attention from the situation in Mosul, where the campaign carried out among others by US-led coalition has resulted in hundreds of civilian casualties and an escalating humanitarian disaster.
    Wrong on both comments.

- Yes we have been striking missiles inside Syria but this is the first time we have gone after the legitimate govt and not the terrorists on purpose. This is very different from what moron Obama has been doing. This is worse

- This has nothing to do with Mosul. In fact, nobody cares about Mosul, the media is not reporting about it and just like Yemen, the atrocities in Mosul can go on for another half dozen years and nobody would give a shyte. You not going to see George Clooney or Angelina Jolie shedding crocodile tears for the victims. The false flag attack and the subsequent attack was done to sabotage the peace process that was about to start and give a helping hand to ISIS/rebels/terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Wrong on both comments.

- Yes we have been striking missiles inside Syria but this is the first time we have gone after the legitimate govt and not the terrorists on purpose. This is very different from what moron Obama has been doing. This is worse

- This has nothing to do with Mosul. In fact, nobody cares about Mosul, the media is not reporting about it and just like Yemen, the atrocities in Mosul can go on for another half dozen years and nobody would give a shyte. You not going to see George Clooney or Angelina Jolie shedding crocodile tears for the victims. The false flag attack and the subsequent attack was done to sabotage the peace process that was about to start and give a helping hand to ISIS/rebels/terrorists.
    I don't have any issue with activity in Mosul. The U.S. announced they were going to level the place months earlier. Only a fool would stay there. However, this Syrian intervention is beyond the pale. Attacking a sovereign nation with dubious intel in less than 48 hours?

I don't have any issue with activity in Mosul. The U.S. announced they were going to level the place months earlier. Only a fool would stay there. However, this Syrian intervention is beyond the pale. Attacking a sovereign nation with dubious intel in less than 48 hours?
    I don't think it is that simple to just tell someone to leave their home. Some people cannot leave and other maybe held back to be used as human shield. A responsible person would put that into consideration when picking their arsenal. The other problem for the west is that they all criticized Assad for doing the same thing albeit with fewer casualties that the US is doing right now in Mosul.

Unless there is a compelling reason not to, Trump should consider stepping down and let Kushner take over.
    If neocons,Israeli/Saudi lobbies,DGP's owners or any foreign regimes are armtwisting /blackmailing him, he should take Congress into confidence immediately.

We could be witnessing birth of political slavery 3.0.
    But let's wait till all the facts come out after investigations are completed.

Related

Could it be that Nimrata "Nikki" Haley is the new version of disgraced Colin Powell?

MSNBC MJ pundits had satisfied look on their faces today

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Inaction is not an option"
    OMG. LOL.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    You cut out Tucker's response. It seems like he was about to counter her points and I would have loved to hear the logic he tries to use to counter it.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/539034587...#sp=show-clips

He doesn't. He asks why all the mainstream liberals are nicing up with Trump suddenly.

dear mr trump:
    congratulations on your first *kill.
    welcome to the **warmongers club.

*kill 1 |kil|verb [ trans. ]
    1 cause the death of (a person, animal, or other living thing)

**warmonger |ˈwôrˌmə ng gər; -ˌmä ng-|noun
    1 a sovereign or political leader or activist who encourages or advocates aggression or warfare toward other nations or groups.
    Last edited by InfoTriber; 04-08-2017 at 06:53 AM.

Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. - Sapientia Saeculum
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    I like Ammar's response, "you don't need sources to blame Assad".
    I didn't/don't want to be misconstrued in how I meant that tho . . . didn't mean to trivialize it.
    it was an important confirmation that rebels and the big empires have alots of different weapons around the area.

Chlorine gas is NOT bleach of course, but it is harder to kill alot even in an enclosed space.
    Human rights observatory reported a doctor killed in her own office with chlorine gas or something.

One argument made is that the rebels don't have adequate facilities to store "chemical agents" like sarin, mustard gas, or chlorine gas.
    That is bullchit . . .

The detonation site of the sarin gas exposure as reported by surviving villagers is small - sarin is very deadly.
    Concrete fragments blown upward suggest it didn't come out of the sky, to me.
    Iz tink they had sarin in a concrete box . . . set it in the town square on top of an IED,
    and got out of Dodge while the Syrian jets were on the way - the "second" series of bomb explosions that the villagers reported.
    Last edited by Jan2017; 04-08-2017 at 09:09 AM.

Btw the pentagon has 'lost' $20,000 for every man, woman and child in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by InfoTriber View Post
    dear mr trump:
    congratulations on your first *kill.
    welcome to the **warmongers club.

*kill 1 |kil|verb [ trans. ]
    1 cause the death of (a person, animal, or other living thing)

**warmonger |ˈwôrˌmə ng gər; -ˌmä ng-|noun
    1 a sovereign or political leader or activist who encourages or advocates aggression or warfare toward other nations or groups.
    Meh. First?? He had his first within a week of taking the throne. Yemen, anyone? One could argue he couldn't wait to have the power to kill with impunity.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Yet another nail in the coffin of liberty.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The MIC media, from Charles Goyette:

DONALD TRUMP: I’m worth over $10 billion.
    LAPDOG PRESS: PROVE IT! SHOW US YOUR TAX RETURNS!
    DONALD TRUMP: I watched in New Jersey as thousands cheered the collapse of the World Trade Center.
    LAPDOG PRESS: PROVE IT! PROVE IT!
    DONALD TRUMP: I had the biggest turn-out ever for my inauguration.
    LAPDOG PRESS: PROVE IT! WHERE’S THE PROOF?
    DONALD TRUMP: I want to attack a country, kill people in America’s name, and provoke a major nuclear power because Assad used sarin gas.
    LAPDOG PRESS: O.K. Sounds good to us!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

so now, our soldiers must die so that ISIS/Al Qaeda can rule Syria.

All I know is that every enemy of Trump that attacked him relentlessly for the last 2 years both GOP/DEM/MSM and are now praising him;
    and those that supported him that are now attacking him for this, both sides have shown their true core of beliefs, this was the test.

I was Pro-Trump in the hope he could defeat the neocons, which he seemed to do, but now it is clear they weaseled their way back in.
    Another sad day for America. At least on RPF we have a core of people who know what is right and wrong, on Reddit they failed this test, Trump supporters that support this just became the Borg.

At least we got a better supreme court justice out of this folly.
    On the Democrat side Gabbard has emerged as a voice of reason on this.

Today, I hope she runs against Trump in 2020 and beats him, thats how ticked I am over this.

Rand 2024 !

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    I was Pro-Trump in the hope he could defeat the neocons, which he seemed to do, but now it is clear they weaseled their way back in.
    Another sad day for America. At least on RPF we have a core of people who know what is right and wrong, on Reddit they failed this test, Trump supporters that support this just became the Borg.

!
    Reddit got purged. Anyone dissenting on the cruise missile attacks were banned. I watched it happen that night. Thousands of posts were deleted, meaning most of them were banned. I was banned within a week there for less.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Reddit got purged. Anyone dissenting on the cruise missile attacks were banned. I watched it happen that night. Thousands of posts were deleted, meaning most of them were banned. I was banned within a week there for less.
    Twitter is probably 75% against. Trump supporters are not like Obama supporters. People are incensed.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Meh. First?? He had his first within a week of taking the throne. Yemen, anyone? One could argue he couldn't wait to have the power to kill with impunity.
    This was one of the first, and may have been the first -

Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

More Dangerous than Cuban Missile Crises?

The Cuban Missile Crisis is often considered to be the lowest ebb in US-Soviet/Russian relations. It is considered a classic example of brinkmanship.But Donald Trump’s attack on Syria sinks relations lower than they were at the height of the Cuban Missile Crisis in 1961 …

Today though, missiles have been fired by America onto the territory of country that Russia is a de-facto ally of. ,.. Not only have shots been fired, unlike in the Cuban Missile Crisis, but unlike the war in Vietnam where the Soviet Union sent military advisers and hardware, in Syria, Russia forces are actively engaged in combat along side Syrian forces.

Far from trying to de-escalate the tensions, the Pentagon is more or less accusing Russia of participating in the still un-investigated chemical weapons incident…. This is of course patently absurd .. not only were Russia and Iran nowhere near the area in question, but all of the facts point to terrorist factions and not Syria having the stockpile of chemical weapons. Syria indeed does not have any chemical weapons and as recently as 2013, the US admitted this. …

The normally soft-spoken and some would say closet liberal Russian Prime Minister Dimity Medvedev issued a deeply negative assessment
    “That’s it. The last remaining election fog has lifted. Instead of an overworked statement about a joint fight against the biggest enemy, ISIS, the Trump administration proved that it will fiercely fight the legitimate Syrian government, in a tough contradiction with international law and without UN approval, in violation of its own procedures … there must be limits of decency.Beyond that is absolute mistrust. … our now completely ruined relations. … how soon Trump’s election promises would be broken by the existing power machine. It took only two and a half months”. ...

Twitter is probably 75% against. Trump supporters are not like Obama supporters. People are incensed.
    How much of Twitter are the majority of Trump supporters though? What percentage of Trump supporters read twitter instead of watching Fox? How many Trump supporters got banned from /thedonald ? Are they migrating to an anti war subreddit? Are they joining the anti war democrats?

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I´ve never been able to understand the “bombs for peace/democracy/freedom” mantra.

According to former U.S. Representative Ron Paul it’s highly unlikely that President Bashir al Assad is behind the recent gas attack in Syria that are being used to justify bombing Syria: https://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/ron...tack-in-syria/

Here’s the interview with Ron Paul (the UK/US financed White Helmets is one of the “reliable” sources that Assad´s regime is behind the gas attack): https://youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U

Here’s a story on the White Helmets: http://21stcenturywire.com/2016/09/3...ore-questions/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast