Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Being fired over covid shots because of govt mandates? Legal tips thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dickens View Post
    Some people drowned because of those.

And I could not turn off continuous fasten seat-belt dingle even with a simple OBD interface.

Yes, you do not know a lot of what is going in your car.
    Most cars are not intended for use underwater..

Non-Compliance
    and adamant refusal..

Mandates are not Laws..

and I don't even care for bad laws.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And I could not turn off continuous fasten seat-belt dingle even with a simple OBD interface.
    Too much cost/work. Just fasten it behind you.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Doesn't much affect me,, as I ignore dumb $hit. and I am an Outlaw.

Didn't wear a Helmet on my sled either.

The staff at ski resorts on snowmobiles does not wear the helmets either. They are not really required. Just like skiing helmets.

Yes, you do not know a lot of what is going in your car.
    Yes, you have no idea who you're talking to. I've forgotten more about cars than you will ever know.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-14-2021 at 06:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Another potential service would be to help develop a way to connect employees who won't get the shot with employers who will tolerate that.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Another potential service would be to help develop a way to connect employees who won't get the shot with employers who will tolerate that.
    After posting this I decided to see if I could find this being done already. This article talks about it. Some here may know of other similar services that aren't listed here.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/job-...mandate-2021-8

Also, I saw this article on Drudge. Kudos to this comedian.
    https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...nues-requiring
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Thanks for digging up the info you quoted from bblaw, however the topic isn't about worker's comp claims arising from employer-sponsored vax clinics but rather termination for refusing the shots. Different animals entirely. The PREP Act appears to provide legal immunity only in instances where a shot was actually administered and grants immunity from damages to the manufacturer and on down the chain to the person actually sticking the needle in. I can't find anything shielding an employer from liability where the shot wasn't administered.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Thanks for digging up the info you quoted from bblaw, however the topic isn't about worker's comp claims arising from employer-sponsored vax clinics but rather termination for refusing the shots. Different animals entirely. The PREP Act appears to provide legal immunity only in instances where a shot was actually administered. I can't find anything shielding an employer from liability where the shot wasn't administered.
    I was thinking more along the lines that PREP Act, HHS, and others "agencies" are involved, and companies with all of their documentation and ducks in a row are then immune using a "layered" approach, as the article eluded.

Employers have a right to fire anybody for any reason.

This is complex for sure... all we can do is keep digging for answers/solutions.

Since it's come up in the thread already:

If presented with any paperwork requesting a signature, read it fully and look for any references to "resignation" or similar wording indicating that the action is anything other than a termination. Refuse to sign anything that doesn't make it clear that it is a termination! If you don't understand what the paper says, tell them you will take it under advisement and have an attorney review it since you don't understand what you are being asked to sign.

Like the nurse video I posted, they will try to pressure you, intimidate you, coerce you to sign. Watch as the people you used to chat with daily turn into brownshirts or revert to old cop training. Stay cool. You do not have to sign anything ever! Make them take action against you and continue to demand a termination in writing. If physically removed or your credentials revoked, that is constructive termination.

(A very wise man once told me that the most valuable thing I own is my signature. He was 100% correct.)
    Last edited by devil21; 09-14-2021 at 09:55 AM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I was thinking more along the lines that PREP Act, HHS, and others "agencies" are involved, and companies with all of their documentation and ducks in a row are then immune using a "layered" approach, as the article eluded.

Employers have a right to fire anybody for any reason.

This is complex for sure... all we can do is keep digging for answers/solutions.
    It is complex for sure. While states are generally "at will employment" states, the terms can be modified based on whatever an individual employment contract says. Then there's union contract considerations, among others. Plus the UE aspect. The original post was to make them officially terminate you. At the very least it will clarify eligibility for unemployment benefits, which vary by state. A "voluntary resignation", legally speaking, will rarely qualify someone for UE benefits. A termination for something other than performance generally will. And guess who pays for UE? The employer who fired you pays into the state fund based on amount of claims filed against them.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post

If presented with any paperwork requesting a signature, read it fully and look for any references to "resignation" or similar wording indicating that the action is anything other than a termination. Refuse to sign anything that doesn't make it clear that it is a termination!

Never sign any termination letter. I've never signed one. There is no reason to sign one.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Never sign any termination letter. I've never signed one. There is no reason to sign one.
    Exactly.

Exactly.

I've been fired enough. I oughta know!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

In my neighborhood...

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Also,,going on in several places,,,here is just one.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YZM...gUvCHImwmU3EOY

for any that like to read legalese.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Most cars are not intended for use underwater..
    They are also not intended to get into a crash. But they do.

Non-Compliance
    and adamant refusal..

Mandates are not Laws..

and I don't even care for bad laws.
    Seat-belt law is a law. You get a ticket.

They are also not intended to get into a crash. But they do.

Not driving a 1950 truck.

They can roll their ticket up and $#@! themselves with it.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

And I am about ready to shoot a man with his own gun for trying that.
    They need to learn their place.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So far people are lucky to be spared jail time

A former TV presenter who tried to parachute off the Empire State Building has been spared jail – despite pleas by police and the landmark’s owners.

The Californian has now been given three years’ probation and 100 hours of community service for the April 2006 attempt, though he had faced the possibility of a year in jail.

State Supreme Court Justice Thomas Farber said he received letters from police commissioner Raymond Kelly and the Empire State Building’s owners asking for Corliss to be jailed.
    https://metro.co.uk/2009/01/23/host-...-stunt-363181/

So far people are lucky to be spared jail time

]
    How old are you?
    I learned about Liberty in a Jail Cell.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I don't see the point of not signing a termination notice, if presented with one, at least in the absence of other terms being attached into it. Assuming there's no additional terms like promises to not sue or NDAs or not applying for UE, not signing doesn't reserve any additional rights or recourse. But fair enough if you just take the letter as a termination notice without signing it. Obviously yes don't sign if there's terms not agreed with attached though.

Not driving a 1950 truck.

Don't feed the troll, bro. Just someone trying to muck up the thread with off-topic garbage.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-14-2021 at 11:47 PM.

On Lake Mead you are required to wear a life jacket while operating a boat of any age. And this is the state that legalizes gambling and prostitution.
    Life jackets don't run the risk of long term side effects and the invention of life jackets wasn't heavily politicized amidst a cloud of dishonesty and censorship.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Life jackets don't run the risk of long term side effects and the invention of life jackets wasn't heavily politicized amidst a cloud of dishonesty and censorship.
    All these people without life jackets are making us all drown!
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    It's a part of the politics of de-heroization. See also my above comment about Corliss.

Here's an example of where I think it's fine to lie on employer paperwork related to the shots:
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/ho...earing-tylenol

Big Med attorneys have cooked up a new form for religious exemptions and want attestation that person doesn't take stuff like aspirin and Preparation H, because it may have some tie to fetal cell development at some point in history.

Employees that don't sign the form are only granted provisional exemptions. Troup said 5% of the hospital's staff has filed for such an exemption.
    First, I bet he's lying about the percentage. Second, this is a good example of where not signing the form is perfectly acceptable too. Make them fire you!
    Last edited by devil21; 09-18-2021 at 06:42 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12