Thread: Fox News Suspends Judge Jeanine Show For Airing Voter Fraud and Defending Trump

Fox News Suspends Judge Jeanine Show For Airing Voter Fraud and Defending Trump

Judge Jeanine's Saturday evening show was not aired this week by Fox News, the content included defending Trump's election chances and airing evidence of voter fraud.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Judge Jeanine's Saturday evening show was not aired this week by Fox News, the content included defending Trump and airing evidence of voter fraud.

Time to move on to OANN .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

bump
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

i mean who doesn't know Fox is controlled opposition..

there are a few members here who follow the same orders.

Fox News is a left wing news channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Fox News is a left wing news channel.
    Waa.....ait..... thought FOX was one of the only news sources that was accepted here.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Waa.....ait..... thought FOX was one of the only news sources that was accepted here.
    Napolitano, Carlson, and Stossel are accepted here but everybody else that's on Fox is garbage.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Napolitano, Carlson, and Stossel are accepted here but everybody else that's on Fox is garbage.
    Yup
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)