Thread: WHO: no evidence of immunity protection.

WHO: no evidence of immunity protection.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/warns-the...111626171.html

There is currently no evidence that people who have recovered from COVID-19 are protected from a second infection, the World Health Organization warned Saturday as the worldwide death toll topped 200,000.

The health body tweeted that it was continuing to review the evidence on antibody responses to COVID-19, adding that most studies suggest that people who have recovered from the infection have antibodies to fight the virus.

"However, some of these people have very low levels of antibodies in their blood," it said.

It also advised against the use of so-called “immunity passports,” which have been mooted in some countries as a way to enable people to travel or return to work on the assumption that they are immune to the virus.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The same WHO that claimed that face masks dont offer any protecting agaisnt the virus?
    The same WHO that stated and falsely claimed that video games declared them a "Mental disorder"?

The WHO is recommending video games as an effective way to stop the spread of COVID-19, one year after adding 'gaming disorder' to its list of addictive behaviors

I think WHO needs to be reformed. There are countless of other studies which had shown video games can help with mental health issues and those struggling with depression everything with moderation.

If WHO's statement is correct, doesn't that render the coming mandatory vaccine useless as well?
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    If WHO's statement is correct, doesn't that render the coming mandatory vaccine useless as well?

Shhhh!!! We can't go back to "normal" without a vaccine. I know because Bill Gates, the world's foremost expert on such things, told us so. Besides, you seem to be assuming that the purpose of a "vaccine" would be to protect us from the virus.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

The chinese health orgainization later corrected itself

World Health Organization (WHO)
    @WHO
    · 22h
    Earlier today we tweeted about a new WHO scientific brief on "immunity passports". The thread caused some concern & we would like to clarify:

We expect that most people who are infected with #COVID19 will develop an antibody response that will provide some level of protection.
    Show this thread

Alex Berenson @AlexBerenson
    ·
    18h
    This is the organization that governments worldwide are allowing to lead the response to #COVID, and it just more or less admitted it made up the (bizarre) idea that #SARSCoV2 is so different than other viruses that the standard human immune response might be meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by helenpaul View Post
    The chinese health orgainization later corrected itself

World Health Organization (WHO)
    @WHO
    · 22h
    Earlier today we tweeted about a new WHO scientific brief on "immunity passports". The thread caused some concern & we would like to clarify:

We expect that most people who are infected with #COVID19 will develop an antibody response that will provide some level of protection.
    Show this thread
    Not the first time that WHO came back with a correction, they claimed the same about masks how they cant protect you then they re corrected that statement. The same WHO organization that deemed video games a mental disorder. And now that millions of people and families are all locked up in their homes are playing it and enjoying their time the WHO are shhhhhhhhhhh. Quiet.

Quite a correction eh?

I am surprised they haven't came out calling reading or watching cartoons as a mental disorder either.

At least the WHO isn't getting our tax dollars anymore. Eventually they will run out of money and go away.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No evidence of a virus as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post
    No evidence of a virus as far as I'm concerned.
    So if its not a Virus what is it then? either way i think things will return to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    Depends

Unlike a normal vaccine, RNA vaccines work by introducing an mRNA sequence (the molecule which tells cells what to build) which is coded for a disease specific antigen, once produced within the body, the antigen is recognised by the immune system, preparing it to fight the real thing

RNA vaccines are faster and cheaper to produce than traditional vaccines, and a RNA based vaccine is also safer for the patient, as they are not produced using infectious elements
    https://www.phgfoundation.org/briefing/rna-vaccines
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    So if its not a Virus what is it then?
    Fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Not the first time that WHO came back with a correction, they claimed the same about masks how they cant protect you then they re corrected that statement. The same WHO organization that deemed video games a mental disorder. And now that millions of people and families are all locked up in their homes are playing it and enjoying their time the WHO are shhhhhhhhhhh. Quiet.

Quite a correction eh?

I am surprised they haven't came out calling reading or watching cartoons as a mental disorder either.
    Soon they'll start saying anybody that doesn't think this virus is real has a mental disorder.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Cap is right if inoculation with the actual virus doesn't confer immunity then the vaccine inoculation wouldn't do it either. Everyone knows that one gets a stribger immune response(all things being equal) from natural infection than from vaccines. The fact that it is a RNS virus means nothing. Influenza is also a RNA virus and it works the same way.

Cap is right and your post did nothing to counter the point he is making.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Soon they'll start saying anybody that doesn't think this virus is real has a mental disorder.
    It's a real virus. It's just not that bad relatively speaking. If you think there is no virus at all, you probably do have a mental illness.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    It's a real virus. It's just not that bad relatively speaking. If you think there is no virus at all, you probably do have a mental illness.
    Have you watched this video?

Does the Doctor have a mental illness?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I do think the virus is real. It's just that its just being blown out of proportion.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Have you watched this video?

He is a psychiatrist not an infectious disease doctor. I would take what he says with a huge grain of salt

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    He is a psychiatrist not an infectious disease doctor. I would take what he says with a huge grain of salt
    He's also an Medical Doctor.

He's also an Medical Doctor.
    True but if I have a heart problem I am not going to a dermatologist for advise. Sorry but viruses exists, if not then I am sure you will have no issues having unprotected sex with someone with genital herpes virus.

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    True but if I have a heart problem I am not going to a dermatologist for advise. Sorry but viruses exists, if not then I am sure you will have no issues having unprotected sex with someone with genital herpes virus.
    He didn't say viruses didn't exist. He said the COVID 19 virus most likely doesn't exist.
    They never isolated it, they just went ahead as if it was a virus and made up tests for a virus.

He didn't say viruses didn't exist. He said the COVID 19 virus most likely doesn't exist.
    They never isolated it, they just went ahead as if it was a virus and made up tests for a virus.
    He also says that virus in general doesn't exist. He believes that what people consider to be virus are exosomes that are excreted from the body during time of stress of damaged. I.e. what we can virus are produced by the body and is NOT contagious. What the video he made with highimpactvlogs on youtube.

Sorry but the man is bonkers

Yes, possibly in my uneducated opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I do think the virus is real. It's just that its just being blown out of proportion.
    Yes, it's not that bad.