Thread: Doctor Uses EMPTY SYRINGE For Vaccine ON LIVE TV! WOW. MUST WATCH!

Doctor Uses EMPTY SYRINGE For Vaccine ON LIVE TV! WOW. MUST WATCH!

Hey weird people, just posting this oddity occurring with people supposedly getting the flu vaccine on camera. I have said this before, public administration of shots isn't going to convince anyone even if the syringes were loaded. To the people who are skeptical, they will just believe it was loaded with something other than the vaccine.

Watch, enjoy and spread.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If they really wanted to pretend to do a shot without any contents they would have just injected standard fluids. They wouldn't have to use an empty syringe.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    If they really wanted to pretend to do a shot without any contents they would have just injected standard fluids. They wouldn't have to use an empty syringe.
    Yeah, this is the second time this video has been posted. I'm not sure what people making a big deal out of it thinks it proves. The simplest explanation was that it was a mistake.

Do you like all the funny voices the guy does in that video? To me that kind of thing doesn't lead me to believe he's interested in or capable of thinking through this critically and objectively.

There are plausible explanations for the empty syringe. But these buffoons couldn't come up with one. Their response is ridiculous.

The hospital responded that the nurse whose shot was questioned has received a second dose to eliminate any doubts that he was vaccinated.

“After numerous reports emerged on social media claiming one of the five nurses receiving vaccination on Tuesday did not receive a full dose of vaccine, we want to remove any doubt raised that he was not fully vaccinated and further strengthen confidence in the vaccination process,” UMC said in a statement to KTSM. “The nurse in question today was vaccinated again. UMC has confirmed with the US Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) that re-vaccinating the nurse will not cause adverse effects. The nurse will need to return after three weeks to receive his second dose.”
    Close up video at link.

https://www.ktsm.com/local/el-paso-n...-at-umc-event/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    There are plausible explanations for the empty syringe. But these buffoons couldn't come up with one. Their response is ridiculous.

Close up video at link.

https://www.ktsm.com/local/el-paso-n...-at-umc-event/
    I'm missing what you're getting at. What's the ridiculous part?

The fact that they did vaccinate 4 others at the same time using full syringes, and that these vaccinations can be seen on camera just as well as the one with the empty syringe, does seem to me to undermine the theory that this empty syringe was part of an intentionally staged event where the participants were never supposed to get real vaccines.

hmm

they make that "mistake" a lot?
    do you put a women who now claims to pass out when she is "hurt" front and center for a jab?
    do you NOT see how bill has designed this to MAKE you doubt reality and then act against your own best interests yet?
    kinda like nancy telling people to go to china town and it was a great idea to "protest" during a pLandemic

they want us ALL dead
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I'm missing what you're getting at. What's the ridiculous part?

The fact that they did vaccinate 4 others at the same time using full syringes, and that these vaccinations can be seen on camera just as well as the one with the empty syringe, does seem to me to undermine the theory that this empty syringe was part of an intentionally staged event where the participants were never supposed to get real vaccines.
    They essentially denied that there was an empty syringe, and instead claimed “we gave him a second one anyway, and it’s no big deal”. That is a ridiculous explanation. First, there is the denial, second, the cavalier claim of just giving him a second dose.

I don't know if the other people got vaccines or some other type of shot. I don't even care. The controversy is over the empty syringe.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

They essentially denied that there was an empty syringe, and instead claimed “we gave him a second one anyway, and it’s no big deal”. That is a ridiculous explanation. First, there is the denial, second, the cavalier claim of just giving him a second dose.

I don't know if the other people got vaccines or some other type of shot. I don't even care. The controversy is over the empty syringe.
    I read it differently that they didn't deny that it was empty. They just worded their response in a way to avoid explicitly admitting that it was. I infer that they acknowledge it was though, or at least that if anything was in the syringe it was less than a full dose.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

That does occur to me like a strange explanation. However, if these vaccines come from vials, then maybe it was just an unused needle that was stuck in someones arm for the camera shot without anyone realising people would spot it.
    "I am a bird"

A Fake Injection?

This vaccination looks very suspicious:

What do you think?
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

I read it differently that they didn't deny that it was empty. They just worded their response in a way to avoid explicitly admitting that it was. I infer that they acknowledge it was though, or at least that if anything was in the syringe it was less than a full dose.
    They said “re-vaccinating”, meaning two full doses. And yes, they completely avoided the real question of why there was an empty syringe.

They said “re-vaccinating”, meaning two full doses. And yes, they completely avoided the real question of why there was an empty syringe.
    Yeah, that was a dumb way for them to word it, but the whole point was because the first time he wasn't really vaccinated.

I agree they look shifty in the way they can't bring themselves just to come right out and admit they did anything wrong. But they're doing what people often do when the time comes to own up to a mistake, which is to say something that is vague and noncommittal about whether or not they actually made one, while at the same time doing what would be required in case they did just to be sure.

But none of this really fits with the theory of the syringe being intentionally empty from the start.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 12-18-2020 at 11:05 AM.

That does occur to me like a strange explanation. However, if these vaccines come from vials, then maybe it was just an unused needle that was stuck in someones arm for the camera shot without anyone realising people would spot it.
    Like I said, there are plausible explanations, they just didn’t give one of them. And yes, it does seem like they thought that no one would notice.

It could have been a sterile empty that was accidentally picked up instead of a full one. Or worse, it could have just been used on someone else. It could have been that the guy being injected had told the other guy he didn't want the vaccine, but they could fake it for the camera. Or they could have had a limited supply of real vaccines and just faked that one. Or maybe they were all fake because their supply of vaccines had not yet arrived, but they already had the photo op scheduled and didn't want to delay or reschedule.

All plausible explanations. Denying the obvious empty is no explanation.

OOPS!
    WE
    FKD
    UP would have been a FAR superior answer, and believable

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Yeah, that was a dumb way for them to word it, but the whole point was because the first time he wasn't really vaccinated.

I agree they look shifty in the way they can't bring themselves just to come right out and admit they did anything wrong. But they're doing what people often do when the time comes to own up to a mistake, which is to say something that is vague and noncommittal about whether or not they actually made one, while at the same time doing what would be required in case they did just to be sure.

But none of this really fits with the theory of the syringe being intentionally empty from the start.
    And in avoiding the real question, they opened up an entirely new can of worms with “we gave him a second injection”, saying that two doses are fine. Drug and vaccine dosages are specific for a reason. It is important. It’s part of the testing and approval process. And there’s a reason the two doses are spaced out.

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    OOPS!
    WE
    FKD
    UP would have been a FAR superior answer, and believable
    And the real reason is that the medical industry is never going to admit a mistake of any kind at any time, even though they are full of mistakes and incompetence.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And the real reason is that the medical industry is never going to admit a mistake of any kind at any time, even though they are full of mistakes and incompetence.
    that would mean they are responsible...

Baptiste said.

It could easily be that just the 2 nurses were working together. I am not saying it is a hospital wise scam. About half of the nurses on my unit are planning to get it and we would be the ones giving each other the shot. I can image 2 nurses working together to "give" themselves the vaccines

You can also warm the shot up, give saline solution instead of the vaccine, use a prop syringe etc. But the truth is that a significant amount of healthcare workers aren't going to get this shot

Looks pretty obvious to me that the syringe being empty was no mistake.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Looks pretty obvious to me that the syringe being empty was no mistake.
    There is a video of Pence getting a vaccine as well on CBC

OK who let the cat out of the bag?

Obama was also supposed to get one of those fake shots.

Gee whiz , now they are going to use normal saline to fool the masses, instead.

BigPharma & Gates need to rake in bazillion$ it won’t happen if you bad people keep exposing them .
    Last edited by Contumacious; 12-19-2020 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    There is a video of Pence getting a vaccine as well on CBC
    Pence didn't actually get the vaccine either. His was definitely filled with saline.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge