Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HUD Director Ben Carson Doesn't Know the Difference Between a Oreo and a REO

HUD Director Ben Carson Doesn't Know the Difference Between a Oreo and a REO

As the head of Housing and Urban Development one would hope he would be familiar with real estate. Trump wanted to nominate him to the Federal Reserve.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What is a Lepo???
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What is a Lepo???
    Ask Gary Johnson.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-22-2019 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    As the head of Housing and Urban Development one would hope he would be familiar with real estate. Trump wanted to nominate him to the Federal Reserve.

Zippy, with all due respect, this is the most troubling video posted by you I have ever seen. You may have wanted to cast doubts about MAGA's judgment or attack the 'MAGA surrounds himself with the best people' narrative but what were you thinking when you posted this dangerous propaganda video here?

You have given all GOP/Libertarian MAGA-primary hopefuls as well as Dems a free 2020 ad clip that they will play nonstop during election season. This kind of spelling ambush attack on his then cabinet member had helped make Bush Sr a 1-term Prez ... and back then there were no social media memes.
    You have done serious harm to MAGA 2020 chances at a critical juncture when Foxnews polls, Iowa farmers MAGA fatigue, Drudge headlines all were all piling on and Coulter had crossed the line with her latest attack.

Q. Media frenzy over which spelling ambush helped make Bush Sr a 1-term Prez?

A.

Hole ee sheet

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rod-serling-opening.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	6459

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Ya, I'm still in the camp that I'd rather have a President who doesn't know what the latest foreign policy propaganda frenzy in the news is about.. and I'm not sure that I want people who run the various agencies to be experts in those fields. It gives people the impression that if we put experts in charge of these departments, that some how they will be of benefit when in fact they should just be shut down.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ya, I'm still in the camp that I'd rather have a President who doesn't know what the latest foreign policy propaganda frenzy in the news is about.. and I'm not sure that I want people who run the various agencies to be experts in those fields. It gives people the impression that if we put experts in charge of these departments, that some how they will be of benefit when in fact they should just be shut down.
    Competence sometimes is overrated, I would concede.

But would you hire someone to drain a swamp who has no expertise in swamps / has never been in a swamp?

Lol. All those black Republicans looks the same to you, eh, Zippy? And you are making fun of Carson. The irony is thick.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Lol. All those black Republicans looks the same to you, eh, Zippy? And you are making fun of Carson. The irony is thick.
    Race has nothing to do with it. Competence does.

Banned

Blog Entries
    it was kanye west, i think, trump wanted to nominate for the fed. i dunno, they all look alike, or maybe you are just incompetent?

(this is hilarious, he has enhanced deficit confused too! XD XD XD )

Wait. Was that Carson or Herman Cain?

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    OK- I did screw up on this one. Oops! (both are unqualified for their jobs though and race still has nothing to do with it)
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-22-2019 at 06:50 PM.

OK- I did screw up on this one. Oops!

How could you mixup a Real Estate Organization matters expertise guy with the '9-9-9 plan' numbers expertise guy?

This is inexcusable... on top of the harm that this video clip will do to 2020 'surrounded by the best' ads budgets. You have not done any favors to the orange man today.

Un-Related

Poll: Carson and Trump Lead the GOP Field - NBC News
    Oct 30, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    it was kanye west, i think, trump wanted to nominate for the fed. i dunno, they all look alike, or maybe you are just incompetent?

(this is hilarious, he has enhanced deficit confused too! XD XD XD )
    One vote for Kanye West! Could have been Alan Keyes or Charles Payne...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Why aren't we discussing the fact that the FHA loan program has a higher foreclosure rate than private loans? Could it be that government subsidies are bad?

OK- I did screw up on this one. Oops! (both are unqualified for their jobs though and race still has nothing to do with it)
    Hermain Cain has already been chairman of multiple federal reserve branches. That seems to make him qualified; maybe you really just don't like him because he is black and looks like all those other blacks on the streets selling drugs.

I miss the old zippy, he never would have made that mistake.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Hermain Cain has already been chairman of multiple federal reserve branches. That seems to make him qualified; maybe you really just don't like him because he is black and looks like all those other blacks on the streets selling drugs.

I miss the old zippy, he never would have made that mistake.
    Zippy has always been a racist.

Anyways, it is quite clear he is literally saying Herman Cain is not qualified is because he is black.
    It was beyond ZIP's realm of imagination to even think Herman Cain could be qualified.

(both are unqualified for their jobs though and race still has nothing to do with it)
    Too stupid to google the black man before shooting off his mouth again. He was so sure black man dumb. Black man victim. Black man just token for bad orange man.
    Last edited by UWDude; 05-22-2019 at 07:37 PM.

I thought that was Tiger Woods.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Why aren't we discussing the fact that the FHA loan program has a higher foreclosure rate than private loans? Could it be that government subsidies are bad?
    Yes , yes they are . The govt should not be in the business of loaning tax dollars .
    Do something Danke

Bingo + Rep

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Yes , yes they are . The govt should not be in the business of loaning tax dollars .
    Under normal circumstances, the loans are funded with fees and payments on other loans- a self funding program. They did require a bailout though from the housing bubble.

https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/housing/fhahistory

How is FHA funded?

FHA is the only government agency that operates entirely from its self-generated income and costs the taxpayers nothing. The proceeds from the mortgage insurance paid by the homeowners are captured in an account that is used to operate the program entirely.
    Not saying they do a great job or a better job than private industry would.

Banned

Blog Entries
    (both are unqualified for their jobs though and race still has nothing to do with it)
    So you are saying Herman Cain is unqualified to chair the Fed because he's black, or because he only chaired two different fed positions?
    Last edited by UWDude; 05-22-2019 at 08:30 PM.

Under normal circumstances, the loans are funded with fees and payments on other loans- a self funding program. They did require a bailout though from the housing bubble.

https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/housing/fhahistory

Not saying they do a great job or a better job than private industry would.
    Of course they don't. They're writing all of the loans that real mortgage companies won't touch. So they're artificially inflating the cost of borrowing as well as housing prices.

And the woman in white is all up in arms because people who shouldn't have been allowed to borrow money aren't able to pay it back? But the black banker guy isn't qualified to run a department that is marketed to high risk individuals - that's your concern?

Seriously, when the private sector does this, they call it "predatory lending."

Banned

Blog Entries
    Ahh, I GET IT!!

ZIPPY IS SAYING HERMAN CAIN AND BEN CARSON AREN'T QUALIFIED BECAUSE THEY ARE OREOs!

TOKEN BLACK MEN WORKING FOR TRUMP!

(Zippy will claim to not know what an oreo is)

Good one dude.

(Brad Pascale is killing it)

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    He is in trouble for colluding with the Orange Man too.

Jesting aside, perhaps should give benefit of the doubt to OP without making worse case assumptions about motives regarding what could have been a simple mistake... especially from any supporters of the guy who had tweeted this collectivist thought:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dkmt6CKUcAAYFxH.jpg

Good question.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Bingo + Rep
    I thought the OP was about Oreos, but we can discuss things of substance too, as long as we don’t go too far off-topic and the thread starter requests a split.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Oh you missed it?

Zippy just showed his KKK (aka DNC) roots.
    He just said Herman Cain is not qualified to be a fed chairman, and it has nothing to do with race.

I'd like to know what it has to do with, then.

Far more interesting than your conversation, which by the way, is a little bit off topic.

The topic of this thread is whether Ben Carson is qualified to be head of the HUD.
    Zippy for some reason thought mentioning Herman Cain is not qualified to be the head of the Federal Reserve was pertinent to the conversation for some reason.

It has nothing to do with the OP, except both are black.
    Last edited by UWDude; 05-22-2019 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    It's Bill Cosby.

: )

I thought the OP was about Oreos, but we can discuss things of substance too, as long as we don’t go too far off-topic and the thread starter requests a split.
    Talk about whatever people want. Some seem to prefer talking about me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast