View Poll Results: Have you read the entire Mueller report?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 13.33%
  • No

13 86.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you read the entire Mueller report?

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Please do yourself a favor and reread my comment up there before you write something else so laughably inane.

You people really are cultists.
    Do yourself a favor and just stop embarrassing yourself, the investigation was illegal from stem to stern and Trump had the authority to terminate it but he chose to cooperate instead.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

It takes a special kind of person to take kabuki theater seriously.
    The things Trump has done to buck the establishment are definitely not Kabuki but if you are so sure this is all Kabuki then why are you taking it seriously?
    And if it is all Kabuki wouldn't that mean Amash is selling out in participating in it? He never called for O'Bummer to be impeached for much worse crimes.

But then they are special. Really special.

Yes, you are certainly are, not only are you making an absolute fool out of yourself over taking the obstruction garbage seriously but then you agree with Tulsa that it is Kabuki and that anyone who takes it seriously is "special".

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The things Trump has done to buck the establishment are...
    ...print money, continue wars, continue the regulations that are creating windmill farms and electric cars, appoint neocons, screw family farmers...

He has pretty much been Obama Pale so far.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

...print money, continue wars, continue the regulations that are creating windmill farms and electric cars, appoint neocons, screw family farmers...

He has pretty much been Obama Pale so far.
    LOL

There is a long list that many people have pointed out over and over so I won't bother to do it again.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

LOL

There is a long list that many people have pointed out over and over so I won't bother to do it again.
    Why not? You seem to think you play a key part in the kabuki theater.

No reason to lay down on the job now.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Why not? You seem to think you play a key part in the kabuki theater.

No reason to lay down on the job now.
    Even my capacity for deriving enjoyment from annoying pigs has limits and your pathetic feigned ignorance of the substantial anti-establishment things Trump has done in addition to the things he has cooperated with them about currently exceeds it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Even my capacity for deriving enjoyment from annoying pigs has limits and your pathetic feigned ignorance of the substantial anti-establishment things Trump has done in addition to the things he has cooperated with them about currently exceeds it.
    My ability to patiently endure your habit of using personal insults and spam as substitutes for reason has limits too.

My ability to patiently endure your habit of using personal insults and spam as substitutes for reason has limits too.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You people are a joke. There is no more Establishment position than President of the United States. And there has been no one who has sucked the military-industrial complex's dick harder than Donald J. Trump. Trying to paint him as "anti-Establishment" just makes you, to paraphrase danno, look "retarded."
    Uh, wow, you are completely clueless.

What you don't realize and what zippy is lying about is that ISIS is apart of the military industrial complex. Our country funded ISIS, so if Trump just left the region, it wouldn't be very nice to the people living there to leave them with that.

So Trump has been doing the opposite of what the military industrial complex wanted, and actually fought ISIS.

Now he wants to go home.

Trump : I'm not somebody that wants to go into war. War hurts economies, war kills people

Trump : Don't kid yourself, you have the military industrial complex. They do like war......I say I wanna bring our troops back home, the place went crazy...you have people here in Washington, they never wanna leave.....If it was up to them, they'd bring thousands of soldiers in.

Someday people will explain it. You do have a group, and they call it, the military industrial complex, they never wanna leave, they always wanna fight. I don't wanna fight.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...esn-t-want-war

All you are doing is promoting mainstream media garbage, you are doing as much to promote the military industrial complex as anybody. Who the $#@! do you think the media works for??

Trump is by himself as the President, almost all of DC is against him... the establishment is against him, and you have teamed up with the Satanic establishment. I'm not even Christian, but the establishment is still clearly Satanic and you are taking their side.

If you actually got a clue and paid attention, you would be up to speed. But instead all you do is watch leftist nonsense on TV probably.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Have you read the entire Mueller report?

Just need context when I'm reading others posts.
    If everything has to be read to have an opinion on it, there would be very few opinions... even among the experts. MAGA appointed AG (who's unbiased and not a 'Mexican Judge') and MAGA appointed/ allegedly prison tweet threatened Deputy AG (who's also unbiased and not a 'Mexican Judge') have read it and gave their verdict, that should be good enough.

This is a dangerous question, wish you had not raised it. There are already signs of alienations and defections over Iran/Venez sanctions & military escalationas , 3D with neocons, 2nd amendment, drain the swamp, path to DACA etc, do we really want to add another item to the list?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not sure you understand how obstruction works. Obstruction of justice occurs whenever someone tries and obstruct an investigation into a crime. By definition it is BEFORE a verdict has been determined and therefore before guilt or innocence has been determined. Therefore it doesn't matter if Trump did or did not "collude" with Russia. You can obstruct justice and be innocent of the crime you're being accused of committing.
    Actually a lot of legal minds disagree with your little theory there.. only if it turns out you or someone committed the crime, then can you obstruct justice. Otherwise there is nothing to obstruct.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I'm not sure you understand how obstruction works. Obstruction of justice occurs whenever someone tries and obstruct an investigation into a crime. By definition it is BEFORE a verdict has been determined and therefore before guilt or innocence has been determined. Therefore it doesn't matter if Trump did or did not "collude" with Russia. You can obstruct justice and be innocent of the crime you're being accused of committing.
    Not if the warrant and investigation are illegal in the first place. He could obstruct all he wanted to and if the warrant and investigation were illegal everything found with that warrant and investigation gets tossed out including all the obstruction. If it was illegal there was no investigation to even obstruct. If he obstructed anything it would have been obstructing a crime.
    Last edited by ATruepatriot; 05-20-2019 at 05:57 PM.

Deputy AG Rosenstein read the report and did not find OoJ or any other major offences. He has great credibility, reputation and fitness to serve. Based on Rosenstein's recommendation, Barr told Congress that there was nothing major to see in full Mueller Report being kept secret.

So we should close this case also.

Related

Republican lawmakers led by Meadows, chairman of the House Freedom Caucus one of President Trump’s top allies in Congress, have drafted eight articles of impeachment against Rosenstein. The articles make a series of charges against Rosenstein and question his credibility, reputation and fitness to serve.
    Rosenstein defiant as impeachment talk rises

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ya, it's in there somewhere, they just haven't released it yet..

EBounding, you are on zippy's side right now. You need to wake the $#@! up. When you are on zippy's side of an important issue, you need to, at minimum, seriously reconsider your position.
    What is Zippy's side? Am I subscribed to his newsletter or something?

Zippy is on the side of the establishment, and yes, you are essentially subscribed to the establishment newsletter if you are of the opinion that even though Trump was found to have never colluded with Russia and the entire investigation was a hoax, some how Trump discouraging the investigation is obstruction of justice..

Ron Paul has made tons of videos about how the whole Russia hoax nonsense is total BS. You should listen to Ron Paul more than zippy's sources when it comes to Trump/Russia hoax bs.

Rand Paul talks about how the Democrats are the ones who broke the law by spying on Trump's campaign. Even Judge Nap held that position before he got blackmailed.

It's pretty clear what is going on here, I don't know why someone like you can't see it.

Justin Amash’s primary opponent has not read the Mueller report.

Let's see, you arrived here 8 years ago and don't know Zippy's side, do you mind if
    I guess your iq , mmmm...... ok not off the scale , not quite on the
    scale either.

4000 posts and one green rep dot, have you not yet answered your own question/s?

: )

I am curious if it is obstruction to stop a cop from planting evidence, murdering someone, searching without a warrant, etc.? This whole investigation was a fraud from the very beginning.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Justin Amash’s primary opponent has not read the Mueller report.

Sounds like somebody that knows better than to waste their time on worthless nonsense.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12