Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breaking: Russia knew that Assad was going to use chemical weapons

Breaking: Russia knew that Assad was going to use chemical weapons

Fox News is excited and delirious to report that Russia knew in advance that Assad was going to use chemical weapons. They are also saying the Russians had chemical weapons experts at the Syrian base. And then the Russians bombed the hospital to destroy all of the evidence. All according to Fox News.

Funny that John McCain knew about this last week.

McCain: Russia 'Probably' Knew About Syrian Chemical Attack
    By Todd Beamon | Friday, 07 Apr 2017

Sen. John McCain said Friday that Russia "probably" knew about the chemical weapons Syria used in Tuesday's chemical weapons attack and that President Vladimir Putin was "certainly complicit" in committing war crimes in Damascus as well.

"I would imagine that they would probably know about it, since they are allies of Bashar al-Assad, but they are the ones that used the precision weapons against hospitals in Aleppo," the Arizona Republican told Wolf Blitzer on CNN.
    https://www.newsmax.com/Politics/mcc.../07/id/783239/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here's some good reminders about how all of this "evidence" that it was Assad isn't so Solid. Way back machine sure has a way of helping clarify the bull$#@!.

https://www.lrb.co.uk/v36/n08/seymou...d-the-rat-line

https://www.lrb.co.uk/v35/n24/seymou...sh/whose-sarin

http://news.antiwar.com/2012/12/10/u...mical-weapons/

http://www.globalresearch.ca/syria-f...august/5365584
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Here's some good reminders about how all of this "evidence" that it was Assad isn't so Solid. Way back machine sure has a way of helping clarify the bull$#@!.

https://www.lrb.co.uk/v36/n08/seymou...d-the-rat-line

https://www.lrb.co.uk/v35/n24/seymou...sh/whose-sarin

http://news.antiwar.com/2012/12/10/u...mical-weapons/

http://www.globalresearch.ca/syria-f...august/5365584
    Evidence? Who needs evidence when Fox News, McCain, Rubio and Ivanka all agree? It's unanimous. All sides agree that Putin did it!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

It must be true... it was on TV!

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    It must be true... it was on TV!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Fox News is excited and delirious to report that Russia knew in advance that Assad was going to use chemical weapons. They are also saying the Russians had chemical weapons experts at the Syrian base. And then the Russians bombed the hospital to destroy all of the evidence. All according to Fox News.

Funny that John McCain knew about this last week.
    This is where the talking point comes from that says Trump wasn't bombing Syria but sending messages. Right after this event happened there was a red line set by the Russians that said they would retaliate if we did anything, Trump said red line I don't play this red line game and bombed a bunch of garbage as a show of force against Russia's red line. The interesting thing about this is I didn't see any response from China but supposedly we made some deal to sell them steaks- Russia and Iran said okay next time you cross the red line we will retaliate. When we accused Russia of hiding it they said prove it?

Jennifer Griffen from Fox News just walked the whole thing back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post
    This reminds me years ago right after the Oklahoma City the local TV news had a black woman reporter on to give an "unconfirmed report" that "the Nation of Islam claimed responsibility" for the bombing, which was of course bollocks. They had a black woman give the report to avoid the obvious charge of racism.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Spoil sport! Come on. They had unnamed sources and John McCain! What else do you need to convince you!

Rachel Maddow said that Assad had industrial death camps like Hitler. Tillerson said the gas attacks were like Hitler. It's Hitler all over again, and Putin is running around spewing chemicals everywhere!

Forget about all of us being neocons, we are all conspiracy theorists now.

Not so fast, neocon munchkin Dana Perino just repeated the story, with a caveat at the end that it has not yet been "confirmed" by Fox News.

Spoil sport! Come on. They had unnamed sources and John McCain! What else do you need to convince you!

Rachel Maddow said that Assad had industrial death camps like Hitler. Tillerson said the gas attacks were like Hitler. It's Hitler all over again, and Putin is running around spewing chemicals everywhere!
    Oh you've got me all wrong Brian. It's not me who needs convincing.

It's that bitch Jennifer Griffen.

How dare she go against John and Rachel.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The interesting thing about this is I didn't see any response from China .....
    When U.S. President Donald Trump dispatched 59 Tomahawk missiles against Syria on Thursday evening - ostensibly in response to a chemical-weapons attack attributed to Syrian President Bashar Assad, which activists say claimed 86 lives - his guest maintained remarkable composure.

Dining with Trump at the Mar-a-Lago resort at the time of the strike was Chinese President Xi Jinping. Trump has repeatedly told Xi that the Chinese leader needs to do more to rein in rogue state North Korea’s nuclear program. In a Financial Times interview published April 2, Trump claimed that “China has great influence over North Korea.” He added he was prepared to act unilaterally against the regime of Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un if Beijing refused to cooperate. “If they do [help] that will be very good for China,” said Trump, “and if they don’t it won’t be good for anyone.”

On Sunday, with the Syria strikes still ringing in Xi’s ears, Trump accented his threats by dispatching the U.S. Navy Carl Vinson Strike Group - an aircraft carrier and other warships - to the Korean Peninsula. “The No. 1 threat in the region continues to be North Korea, due to its reckless, irresponsible and destabilizing program of missile tests and pursuit of a nuclear weapons capability,” said U.S. Pacific Command spokesman Dave Benham. The message was received loud and clear: on Sunday, China’s state-backed Global Times newspaper carried an editorial entitled, “After Syria Strikes, Will North Korea Be Next?”

It wouldn’t be the first time that a Middle Eastern conflict has shaken China into action over North Korea.

In February 2003, U.S. President George W. Bush told his then Chinese counterpart, Jiang Zemin: “If we could not solve the problem diplomatically, I would have to consider a military strike against North Korea.” Just a month later the U.S. invaded Iraq, and Jiang clearly feared a similar intervention in China’s backyard. By August, China was chairing the six-party nuclear-disarmament talks - involving North and South Korea, the U.S., Russia, Japan and China - and kept them going for six years through sheer diplomatic will despite numerous occasions when principle stakeholders stormed out. It was an unprecedented about-face for China, which had previously shunned any global leadership or mediation role.

John Park, director of the Korea Working Group at the Harvard Kennedy School, says Trump’s current language and behavior “feels like a walk down memory lane ... I’m wondering if this is an attempt to repeat Bush’s playbook.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/unilatera...114431277.html
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

And they are still reporting this story on the evening news...

And they are still reporting this story on the evening news...
    Now this.
    Disputing published report, Sr Admin Official says there's no US Intell consensus that Russia had advance knowledge of Syrian chem attack.

The way I see it is everyone knew it except the general populace. Because they forgot about 2013.

Hollywood had run out of ideas and so has turned to "re-imagining" their block busters. Seems deep state does too.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Teocon Mark Levin weighs in...

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/st...33782876393472

Am I the only person left on earth who remembers a story a few months back about Levin and Beck both receiving direct cash payments from Hitlery?

Or did I just hallucinate all of that?

It's gonna be WW3 once Ivanka gets wind of this...
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    It's gonna be WW3 once Ivanka gets wind of this...
    think about the children
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    This is where the talking point comes from that says Trump wasn't bombing Syria but sending messages. Right after this event happened there was a red line set by the Russians that said they would retaliate if we did anything, Trump said red line I don't play this red line game and bombed a bunch of garbage as a show of force against Russia's red line. The interesting thing about this is I didn't see any response from China but supposedly we made some deal to sell them steaks- Russia and Iran said okay next time you cross the red line we will retaliate. When we accused Russia of hiding it they said prove it?
    The "red line" statement is denied by Russia. It was never uttered by any Russian official.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    The "red line" statement is denied by Russia. It was never uttered by any Russian official.
    He was making fun of us by pretending to talk like us.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    He was making fun of us by pretending to talk like us.
    who was? Nobody official ever said it.
    A statement released by "the joint command operation center of Syrian allies," a group that includes Russia and Iran, warned the U.S. against further military actions in the war-torn country, following a missile strike on a Syrian air base last week.
    Uh Huh? Wait, who?

So the "evidence" that Russian knew about this ahead of time is some unnamed official saying there was a Russian drone over the hospital where the victims of the chemical attack were taken. Ummmmm......soooo......

1) Only Russians (and Americans) have drones? Last time I checked Iran had drones. In fact the captured a U.S. drone and likely reverse engineered it. Plus anyone can buy a drone off of Amazon.com. Oh...I know...."military drones" blah blah. But if it's just a surveillance drone, a COTS (common of the shelf) drone can be just as good as a military drone.

2) The Syrians have probably been given drones by Russia at this point to aid in their campaign against the Islamist terrorists. Seriously, why does anyone thing Russia would sell Syria fighter jets but not drones? Drones are not WMDs. (Obama jokes about droning his daughter's boyfriends aside).

3) Let's say Russia did have drone surveillance of the hospital. And? The U.S. bombed a hospital in Afghanistan. How is surveillance of a hospital proof of anything? Perhaps you know terrorist fighters have been sending their wounded to this particular hospital and you want to follow the ambulances to see where the main bases are. Or perhaps you are doing surveillance to make sure that you don't hit the hospital in your next bombing raid. Who knows?

Seriously, how stupid does the MSM think we are? (Very stupid apparently.)
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    China has drones as good if not better than what the US has.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    China has drones as good if not better than what the US has.
    It's not just drones. Most of the cool stuff we have here in the US is made in China.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Banned

Blog Entries
    I hope this is all a razzle dazzle show. But what I know about politics, and how they really work (How do you think the Kennedy's rose to power? Their mafia drug and prostitution and porn had everyone compromised for blackmail. Remember, porn was considered cheating by most couples at the time.)

Trump is compromised. They said fighting the deep state would be difficult. It only took them about 70 days. I know it is related to the Nunes hasty press conference. He was shaken. He saw dirt, and he unwittingly (or wittingly) delivered the threat to Trump. Show what they got on him and his family. That is why he called Obama a "sick man" in the tweet about "wiretapping". He already knew.

They said fighting the deep state would be hard, and most of us watching the real world like a movie but not the real world, thought that it would be hard, but Trump would come out on top of the deep state. Instead he lost, and it only took about 65 days. That wiretapping tweet was weeks ago. Deep State has the goods on Trump.

Question is, does he have the goods on many in the deep state? He doesn't need any of them anymore. Let the world see the goods the NSA CIA et al have on them. Turn the tables, and destroy their personal lives. Make what you are holding them with public. It will be even more of a betrayal, because they were paying good money this whole time, and/or doing as their masters wished, so that "loved ones", wives, husbands, daughters, sons, uncles, friends, business contacts etc. would never know their secrets. Make it look like an accident. Let their wives and husbands and sons and daughters "discover" their loved ones secrets.

I'm sure Trump has payed millions in blackmail over his lifetime. But it probably is still quite a profitable side gig for a guy like him. Might be why he is so hated and feared.

It's time to put all the chips in, and bet on blackmail going red. This is war.

Blackmail is kind of a pyramid scheme, and all of Trump's intelligence back channels on blackmail goldmines, are now legal front-channels. A man who runs Casinos, holds the blackmail cards. There are a ton of recorded agents at strip clubs, that their wives or girlfriends still don't know about. (Some of those wives and girlfriends care, most I am sure don't, at this level of opulance and power.) And I am sure Trump's people know who all the prostitutes are in the areas of his Casinos, and the clientelle who visit. The $5,000 kind. Male and Female, high end kind.

But who, who gets blasted by the dirt the deep state has on Trump? Is it pedo-bad? Is it family is pedo? Is it his marriage in deep trouble? Or is the Kushner family in peril? And what about a public release, to add the national humiliation to the inevitable divorce, to something already quite personally painful?

Or it's all a razzle dazzle show. I honestly don't know. World better hope it's a show. But that cruise missile launch was on the 100th anniversary of the start of WW 1. That's some symbolism right there, that any Deepstatologist would understand is not coincidence.

So now what do we do?

Call 9-11, of course. (Not a coincidence).

That's why I never filled out the first 100 day action survey (in my signature). I had no idea who and what intelligence agency was looking for a list of volunteers, to take out later.
    Last edited by UWDude; 04-10-2017 at 10:38 PM.

It's not just drones. Most of the cool stuff we have here in the US is made in China.
    We're losing to China. They devalue their currency.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    We're losing to China. They devalue their currency.
    We devalue ours too. It's just they are better at it. When will we start winning again??

Banned

Blog Entries
    We devalue ours too. It's just they are better at it. When will we start winning again??
    Chinese will always be the best at currency. They invented it hundreds of years before anyone else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast