Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump approves Iran military strike, then abruptly cancels....

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I never used it, so I can still biatch.
    No need , I've got biching sewed up .

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Not gonna happen.. The Missie would not reach Iran... (very real Iron Dome)

and in 15 mins all foriegn warships would be on the bottom,,or on their way.. 20k to 30k dead in minutes.

Iran already has Mass Grave-sites for the bodies. They are expecting it.
    Similary to DPRK there is no way to attack the country without thousands and thousands of US Army troops' corpses loaded on heavy airlifters in caskets...
    eeyup. no FRONTAL attacks on ANY armed and capable country unless you're contemplating a thermo nuclear assault.
    The cheap, superior Russian air defense systems can & will allow ANY sovereign nation to defend it's own airspace (and their neighbors)

that's why dey loves dem sum proxies bootlickers and mercs. shalom.
    (except for Africa) that covert military subvert/crash/rescue 'game' is rapidly coming to a close.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 06-21-2019 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    (highly recommended)
    ???
    recommended for what.. by who,,
    Iran is pushing US President Donald Trump to the edge of the abyss
    IT DOES GIVE SOME INSIGHT into a perspective.. one might even say it promotes that perspective.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Christ, at the back and forth. Lol.

Was just happy to wake up and find out we weren't in war...today.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    ???
    recommended for what.. by who,,
    IT DOES GIVE SOME INSIGHT into a perspective.. one might even say it promotes that perspective.
    Yes... for perspective. I respect Magnier's insights for years.... don't always agree but he has proven good access/insights/sources.
    He doesn't always come out with what I want to hear but....
    the insight regarding 'high level communications' and a 'token bombing proposal' to allow Trump to save face is WAY more believable than the 150 dead PR stunt.
    If Magnier quotes an 'informed source'....
    my experience with his previous works is why I offered and recommended it.
    https://ejmagnier.com/2019/06/21/ira...-of-the-abyss/

prolly what bothers you is the first paragraphs.
    Magnier's of the opinion that Iran had a hand in the first tanker assault(s)... as a warning.
    I don't agree... but hey who knows. (who could blame them for putting a little FEAR back at the aggressors.)
    (MoonofAlabama actually agreed w/ him also)

further...
    the premis of the piece is: 'Trump wants a (face saving) way out'. I could/can totally believe that. emphasis on 'face saving'.
    (NEVER underestimate how IMPORTANT that is to the billionaire adolescent sitting in the WH.)
    (aka his recent 'demands' for a nice chat... right?? he wants to be 'seen' as 'magnanimous' in granting any 'relief'. Believe it.)

he ends with this:

It is Trump’s desire to avoid war.... that makes him susceptible to Iranian pressure. Trump will be in an even more critical position domestically if Iranian missiles target Middle Eastern oil. Iran is offering only two choices to the US President: end the embargo on Iranian oil or go to war. Sources acknowledge that the future is uncertain and potentially very dangerous for the region and the global economy, since Iran will definitely not stop in its plans to halt all oil tanker navigation if its own oil cannot be exported.

Iran and the US are already at war economically. A way out of this crisis would be for Trump to close his eyes while allowing Europe to work to lift the economic pressure on Iran, without sanctioning the European companies concerned. Otherwise, there may be no escape from a regional and global catastrophe.

Well guess what...
    Russia (yes THAT Russia) may have given Trump the way out (not Europe... damn cowards.)
    Think about it.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 06-21-2019 at 08:21 PM.

NEW! IMPROVED! PR

https://twitter.com/peterbakernyt/st...94741846331392

hat tip to @Intoxiklown

Looks like the drone was, in fact, in Iranian airspace

If true, then that's pretty hard to argue. No way would the US Navy let Iran come into "international waters" right in front of their group and retrieve the wreckage of the drone.
    Only way Iran could have gotten it would be if the wreckage was in their waters, and the Navy could only watch.
    http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1155132.shtml

Last edited by goldenequity; 06-21-2019 at 08:06 PM.

This has been officially denied by both sides so it may be true:

Iranian sources told Reuters that Trump had warned Tehran via Oman that a U.S. attack was imminent, but had said he was against war and wanted talks. Washington also requested a closed-door U.N. Security Council meeting on Monday.

News of the Trump message to Iran, delivered through Oman overnight, broke shortly after the New York Times reported that Trump had called off air strikes targeting Iranian radar and missile batteries at the last minute.
    “In his message, Trump said he was against any war with Iran and wanted to talk to Tehran about various issues,” one Iranian official told Reuters, speaking on condition of anonymity.
    “He gave a short period of time to get our response, but Iran’s immediate response was that it is up to Supreme Leader Khamenei to decide about this issue.”
    A second Iranian official said: “We made it clear that the leader is against any talks, but the message will be conveyed to him to make a decision.
    “However, we told the Omani official that any attack against Iran will have regional and international consequences.”

More at: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKCN1TL07P
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

@realDonaldTrump If a decision to go to war with Iran happens, be the first president since WW2 to get authorization by addressing congress.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Ben Shapiro is back to towing the neoconservative line on Iran.
    After President Donald Trump decided to not use airstrikes against Iran, the establishment, neoconservative sphere went up in arms.
    Shapiro was one of the leaders in criticizing Trump for his measured response to Iran.
    The neocon commentator called for a “disproportionate response” to Iran after it shot down a U.S. navy drone off the Persian Gulf.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/ben-sh...raint-on-iran/

Fox News Calls Trump Weak on Iran, Will Display Pro-Impeachment Ads on Their Network

They could taste it.

And Trump dashed the cup from their lips.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Who was the last president to pull back from the brink of war?

J.F.K.?

Guess Trump is a northern Democrat.

The rat bastard!

Fox News commentator Tucker Carlson reportedly played an important role in persuading President Donald Trump to call off bombing strikes on Iran in retaliation for the shooting down of an American (unmanned) drone above the Strait of Hormuz. Carlson has been advising Trump both publicly and privately against being sucked into a war with Iran, and praised Trump's restraint in his Thursday monologue.
    What is clear is that Trump called off planned attacks on targets such as missile batteries and radar, despite planes already being in the air. Ships were also closing into attack, when military personnel were told that the pre-dawn attack had been nixed.
    Trump tweeted an explanation early Friday, saying he had cancelled the strikes after he asked how many would die, and was told about 150 Iranians. He said that he concluded that going forward with the attack would not be “proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone.” Trump did concede that the attack almost happened, though. “We were cocked & loaded to retaliate last night on three different sites when I asked how many will die.”
    The New York Times reported, “Planes were in the air and ships were in position, but no missiles had been fired when word came to stand down.”

Earlier in the day, Trump already appeared to prefer some alternative to a military response. Trump told reporters, “I have a feeling that it was a mistake made by somebody that shouldn’t have been doing what they did,” adding, “it could have been someone loose and stupid.”
    It made a “big, big difference” that the RQ-4 Global Hawk surveillance drone was unmanned, Trump told reporters.

When Trump ran for president in 2016, he and Senator Rand Paul (R-Ky.), were probably the two Republican candidates with the strongest “non-interventionist” position of all the 18 hopefuls. But as president, he was persuaded by aides to bomb Syria — twice — despite that country having never done anything to the United States. In his administration, National Security Advisor John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo have both advocated more aggressive measures toward Iran. It is not clear who inside the Trump administration, if anyone, is urging moderation in dealings with Iran to counter war-hawks Pompeo and Bolton.
    That is why it appears that the more cautionary tone of Carlson, a Fox News commentator, might have provided an alternative voice to the president. In a monologue going back to July 24, 2018, Carlson made the case against war, telling his viewers that all the talk about Russia is obscuring “the real news” that the United States is “inching closer” to conflict with Iran.
    “If there is one thing Washington loves more than open borders and fat lobbying contracts, it’s pointless wars half a world away,” Carlson said. “Contractors get rich. Neocon intellectuals feel powerful. Bill Kristol, Max Boot and Nancy Pelosi agree on one thing, war is good as long as the war does not help the United States.”
    Inside the Trump administration, Carlson said, is Bolton, who has long called for “toppling the Iranian government again and again, though tellingly he’s never suggested what might replace the Iranian government once it’s toppled.”
    We should all worry about this, Carlson continued, especially those who support Trump: “If President Trump decides to go to war with Iran, it will destroy his presidency just as the Iraq War destroyed the presidency of his Republican predecessor George W. Bush.” Carlson could have also noted that President Lyndon Johnson’s adventure in Vietnam had destructive effects on the Democratic Party, which won only one of the next six presidential elections. After World War I, Woodrow Wilson’s Democrats lost the Congress and the presidency in 1920 — by a landslide. The Korean War contributed to the loss of the White House by the Democrats in 1952.
    Carlson detailed the dangers to the nation of any war with Iran: “Geographically, Iran is about four times the size of Iraq. It has three times as many people as Iraq had when we invaded. Iraq was a divided country along religious lines. Iran is not. It’s cohesive.”
    Besides that, “It’s a much richer country too with a military that has spent many years preparing for a U.S. invasion. It’s a formidable force.”
    Conceding that the United States could beat Iran, Carlson discussed other problems that the United States would encounter if war came. “Compared to 2003, our country is deeper in debt and far more politically divided than it’s been since the Civil War. Our military is overstretched.… Meanwhile, China is much stronger than it was 15 years ago. You can bet the Chinese military will be far more assertive than ever when we are tied down in yet another quagmire.”
    Finally, Carlson concluded his monologue, “If there was a swamp in Washington, you’re looking at it, the foreign policy establishment. They are working overtime to ensnare the president in a mess in Iran. Let’s hope that he understands exactly what’s going on.”
    If Carlson’s private conversations with Trump were anything like this strong monologue, perhaps he did tip the scales against a military assault upon Iran. If so, it would be ironic, because during the Bush administration, Fox News was all-in on attacking Iraq. Apparently, Carlson’s fellow Fox commentator, Sean Hannity, is still geared up for a military retaliation. Following Carlson’s Thursday night show, in which Carlson lamented the apparent “hunger for war” that some in and out of the Trump administration have, Hannity began his program promising that Trump “will bomb the Hell out of Iran.”
    Those who like Trump’s “America First” and non-interventionist stances of 2016 should hope that he watches Carlson’s show more than Hannity’s.

More at: https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...-war-with-iran

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Ben Shapiro is back to towing the neoconservative line on Iran.
    After President Donald Trump decided to not use airstrikes against Iran, the establishment, neoconservative sphere went up in arms.
    Shapiro was one of the leaders in criticizing Trump for his measured response to Iran.
    The neocon commentator called for a “disproportionate response” to Iran after it shot down a U.S. navy drone off the Persian Gulf.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/ben-sh...raint-on-iran/

Fox News Calls Trump Weak on Iran, Will Display Pro-Impeachment Ads on Their Network

They could taste it.

And Trump dashed the cup from their lips.
    Democrats criticize Trump for showing restraint by calling off Iran strike

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    The neocons are running the show. Trump will yield soon.
    Unfortunately, I think youre right.

Israel has been trying to get us to bomb Iran for years now.

Dont see how it can be avoided.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Great move, most presidents would have gone forward with an attack. If Bolton and Pompeo resign/get fired soon, we’ll know for sure Trump is super serious about not starting a new war.
    That would be great but unfortunately its never going to happen.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Hey Trump, if you can change your mind on this, change your mind on bumpstocks, seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    God bless Tucker!
    For those that missed it. My favorite part (which is both antiwar, anti-statist, and incredibly insightful if a bit --ahem-- vivid):

"John Bolton is kind of bureaucratic tapeworm. Try as you might, you can’t expel him. He seems to live forever in the bowels of the federal agency reemerging to cause pain and suffering. But critically, somehow, never suffering himself"

"The president does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack...that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation." "Attack Libya UPDATE 8/13: and Syria"

"We can track down terrorists without trampling on our civil liberties.... the federal government will only issue warrants and execute searches because it needs to, not because it can." "Need to murder UPDATE 8/13: and track citizens" ~ Barack H. Obama

The ball is in Iran's court and the whole world is watching. Their talking point they have been pushing is that they don't want to come to table because the Trump administration would use any excuse to start a war with Iran and that they do think Trump doesn't want war but he doesn't control the situation and what they call the B team Bolton, bin Salman and Benjamin netanyahu have control over the situation. In reality Trump trolled the neocons by letting them taste war with Iran and then slapped the taste out of their mouths.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Yes... for perspective. I respect Magnier's insights for years.... don't always agree but he has proven good access/insights/sources.
    He doesn't always come out with what I want to hear but....
    the insight regarding 'high level communications' and a 'token bombing proposal' to allow Trump to save face is WAY more believable than the 150 dead PR stunt.
    If Magnier quotes an 'informed source'....
    my experience with his previous works is why I offered and recommended it.
    https://ejmagnier.com/2019/06/21/ira...-of-the-abyss/

prolly what bothers you is the first paragraphs.
    Magnier's of the opinion that Iran had a hand in the first tanker assault(s)... as a warning.
    I don't agree... but hey who knows. (who could blame them for putting a little FEAR back at the aggressors.)
    (MoonofAlabama actually agreed w/ him also)

further...
    the premis of the piece is: 'Trump wants a (face saving) way out'. I could/can totally believe that. emphasis on 'face saving'.
    (NEVER underestimate how IMPORTANT that is to the billionaire adolescent sitting in the WH.)
    (aka his recent 'demands' for a nice chat... right?? he wants to be 'seen' as 'magnanimous' in granting any 'relief'. Believe it.)

he ends with this:

It is Trump’s desire to avoid war.... that makes him susceptible to Iranian pressure. Trump will be in an even more critical position domestically if Iranian missiles target Middle Eastern oil. Iran is offering only two choices to the US President: end the embargo on Iranian oil or go to war. Sources acknowledge that the future is uncertain and potentially very dangerous for the region and the global economy, since Iran will definitely not stop in its plans to halt all oil tanker navigation if its own oil cannot be exported.

Iran and the US are already at war economically. A way out of this crisis would be for Trump to close his eyes while allowing Europe to work to lift the economic pressure on Iran, without sanctioning the European companies concerned. Otherwise, there may be no escape from a regional and global catastrophe.

Well guess what...
    Russia (yes THAT Russia) may have given Trump the way out (not Europe... damn cowards.)
    Think about it.

https://twitter.com/DanielLMcAdams/s...78009707270145

https://twitter.com/ejmalrai/status/1142279112725340160
    Last edited by goldenequity; 06-22-2019 at 05:22 AM.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/ejmalrai/status/1142155987333390336

https://twitter.com/ejmalrai/status/1142276658902261760

assorted/related...

Guy Elster @guyelster
    BREAKING Iran's foreign ministry spokesman says Tehran will respond firmly to any "US aggression and threat"
    His comments came after Trump said to NBC that he will “obliterate” Iran in event of war, which he does not seek.
    So after he called off an operation in fear of killing 150, he would annihilate a whole country?

Guy Elster
    BREAKING Iran's Armed Forces spokesperson says that "any mistake by America and its regional allies, would be like firing at a powder keg that will burn America, its interests and its allies to the ground"

==============

BAIT

This is very interesting story.
    As Iran informed already, downed drone was accompanied with military P-8 aircraft.
    Iran restrained from shooting it down. Instead the drone was downed.
    Brasco writes this:

Brasco_Aad
    Cracked the code.

Iran did not fall for the false flag

The P-8 was filled with dozens (Iran said 35) of military personnel according to Pentagon sources, which is highly unusual, because normal amount of crew = 9. --> 2 pilots + 7 for the mission.

Brasco_Aad
    The P-8 flew along with the RQ-4A on an 'intelligence' mission.
    But why also send in a P-8 when you already have the most advanced spy drone operating there?
    Answer: the US WANTED Iran to shoot down the P-8, that's why they filled it to the brim with military people.

Brasco_Aad
    At some point the P-8 crossed into Iran's airspace, but instead of shooting the P-8 down (what Bolton and Pompeo were hoping for)
    Iran warned the P-8 to back off and they shot down the RQ-4A instead.
    A very dirty plan.

But how did Iran know?

Brasco_Aad
    Iran has 100s of spies operating inside UAE, Qatar, Iraq & Kuwait with access to US military facilities.
    Iran also possesses advanced Thermal Imaging Radars.

This was a false flag operation designed to trigger. Iran did not bite.

=================

Ali Özkök
    Looks like Iran wants to de-escalate?
    Commander of the Air Force in the IRGC: "We believe that our airspace was violated by the mistake of a single American general."

(Nope. This is clear Iranian satire.)

=======

Fox News suggesting that Trump is lying about the pull back decision...

https://twitter.com/FluorescentGrey/...67606562705408

======

Global: MilitaryInfo
    FLASH: The United States has asked the United Nations Security Council to meet on Iran behind closed-doors on Monday, diplomats said - @Reuters

Reza Khaasteh
    @Khaaasteh
    Iran's air defense second-in-command: US drone was shot down after "numerous" warnings

Reza Khaasteh
    @Khaaasteh
    IRGC Aerospace Commander: The last warning was given to the US drone at 3:55, ten minutes before we shot it down.
    Some parts of the drone were found in Kuhmobarak region in Iran's Hormozgan province, and some heavier debris went to deep sea.

=======

Al-Masdar News
    Iran activated air defenses in Syria after learning of US attack: report
    https://aml.ink/n023r

=======

https://twitter.com/MarkAmesExiled/s...67005835919360

=====

https://twitter.com/DanielLMcAdams/s...76884572581888

====

https://twitter.com/The_Cyrenian/sta...27971647795200

====

https://twitter.com/ejmalrai/status/1142282116060917760

=======

https://twitter.com/philipgiraldi/st...81504564875265

========

https://twitter.com/MoonofA/status/1142123636960235528

https://twitter.com/MeetThePress/sta...12546696118274
    Last edited by goldenequity; 06-22-2019 at 05:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Libertea Party View Post
    For those that missed it. My favorite part (which is both antiwar, anti-statist, and incredibly insightful if a bit --ahem-- vivid):

"John Bolton is kind of bureaucratic tapeworm. Try as you might, you can’t expel him. He seems to live forever in the bowels of the federal agency reemerging to cause pain and suffering. But critically, somehow, never suffering himself"

But Tucker doesn't like weed. So booooooooooo!

never mind that the video has 394,000 with 16k likes and 500 dislikes, and he's reaching an audience and changing minds in ways that we desperately need right now.

If Tucker doesn't get fired from Fox soon, it'll be a g-d damned miracle.

Last edited by nobody's_hero; 06-22-2019 at 06:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

BAIT continued: Did Trump KNOW of the UAE/false flag/P8 w/ 35 souls on board?

Brasco_Aad
    @Brasco_Aad
    "Of course Trump was in the know about this false flag, that's why his statements afterwards have been most chaotic, frequently changing his stories and comments. THIS is the MAIN reason why he did not order in an air strike. "

FREUDIAN SLIP
    Remember his BS $#@! about "there was no man or woman in the drone"?
    I think in his head was (still) the idea that the P8 was shot down (as planned).
    Therefore his ridiculous reaction.

►Great point! Typical Freudian slip then...

‘We had nobody in the drone’: Trump’s explanation of UAV mechanics baffles observers
    https://www.rt.com/news/462350-trump...drone-mistake/
    “Fortunately that drone was unarmed it was… there was no man in it. It was over international waters [...], but we didn’t have a man or woman in the drone, we had nobody in the drone.”
    Last edited by goldenequity; 06-22-2019 at 06:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Good on him. Hope he can hold off against the neo-cons....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...A3K?li=BBnb7Kz
    Good for Trump! Of course if he hadn't pulled out of the Iran nuke deal we wouldn't be at the bring of war in the first place.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Good for Trump! Of course if he hadn't pulled out of the Iran nuke deal we wouldn't be at the bring of war in the first place.
    This, its not like he was cleaning up a problem created by Obama that put him in this spot. But no, everything that happened that faithful night happened because of actions and people he appointed to his admin. So good on him for getting himself out of a jam that he is solely responsible for. Next thing you know, people would start thanking him for not nuking the world seeing as he can do that now and have so far restrained himself from doing so

Sorry but somehow this doesn't impress me.

https://twitter.com/JZarif/status/11...090624/photo/1

For more visual detail on the path, location, and point of impact of the U.S. military drone Iran shot down on Thursday, and of the waters over which it was flying,
    see these maps and coordinates. There can be no doubt about where the vessel was when it was brought down.
    Javad Zarif FM Iran
    ‏Verified account

Red Line Iranian Territorial Water/Airspace

=========

story regarding the P-8 aircraft. It quotes mainly Iranian sources:
    https://americanmilitarynews.com/201...message-to-us/

Pentagon confirmed that P-8 Poseidon really accompanied downed drone:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/21/u...an-attack.html

Here are mentioned warnings given to the US before the downing of the drone:
    https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/ori...ulf-trump.html

This belongs here.

Enrico Ivanov
    The investigation into the crash of the #MH17 Malaysia Airlines plane in East Ukraine was always compromised, right from the start.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...promised-start

It's the exact same people doing this... just the 'faces' change. MAGA.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Guy Elster
    BREAKING Iran executed a former defense contractor over spying to US: local media
    (it's the benjamins baby... who can resist?)

U.S. WANTS TO MAKE LOW-YIELD WARHEADS A MEANS OF BLACKMAILING COUNTRIES OPPOSED TO ITS DIKTAT - RUSSIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY
    Interfax

tolja.
    When the 'moderate' proxies and 'freedom fighters' no longer work...
    and the false flags and the fake news and the sanctions and the 'projected Naval 'power' no longer works...
    when the 'air superiority' upon unprotected 'sovereign airspace' is now outclassed by affordable Russian air defense systems
    (they've offered to sell them to the Pentagon. srsly. haha)

then THIS parasitical move against the entire unsubmissive and defiant WORLD...
    is all they (Trump ESPECIALLY INCLUDED) have left.
    pathetic. REALLY pathetic.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 06-22-2019 at 10:55 AM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast